Author Topic: Stefan Bajčetić  (Read 172902 times)

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Re: Stefan Bajčetić
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2022, 04:18:44 pm »
I expected him to get minutes even before the injuries, certainly towards the end of games we were crusing. The five subs is instrumental in that
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2022, 07:34:12 pm »
I expected him to get minutes even before the injuries, certainly towards the end of games we were crusing. The five subs is instrumental in that

No need to crus each other out...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2022, 08:53:12 pm »
No need to crus each other out...
What if it's Penelope Crus?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2022, 10:50:40 pm »
It’s rare for a young midfielder to be so mature, the one that automatically springs to mind is Fabregas  and recently Gavi and Pedri , something about Spanish players...

Exciting to think how good he’ll be by 20, has everything to be a TAA calibre level of talent who comes into the team/squad at 17 and never leaves.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2022, 12:50:30 am »
What if it's Penelope Crus?

Then it's glorious as fuck...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2022, 12:52:08 am »
Then it's glorious as fuck...

a glorious fuck?

is that like spirit pussy?

Online RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2022, 06:55:30 am »
Did we expect him to be involved this season or is it only because of injuries and the 5 sub rule?
Probably as the Cup 6 and bench for depth when injuries happen. 5 Sub rule/ Injuries have helped this early

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2022, 01:07:23 pm »
Did we expect him to be involved this season or is it only because of injuries and the 5 sub rule?
Looks like he has been rewarded with his progress in the last 2 months, but you never know how fast/slow he progresses over the next 6-7 months.

Injuries are the only way he sees any real game time, but sometimes you need someone else's bad luck to get into the side. I doubt Trent would've got as many starts if Clyne hadn't got injured. Obviously he would've still made it, but it may have been some months later.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2022, 10:06:19 pm »

Online NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2022, 08:14:13 am »
Could do with him bolstering our defence too.

Liverpool's youngest-ever player in the Champions League, beating a record previously held by Billy Koumetio.
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2022, 09:55:37 pm »
Nice to see him get some minutes today, but definitely a year or two away from starting meaningful games for us.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2022, 09:58:03 pm »
Get some real Lucas vibes from the way he moves around the pitch.
AHA!

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2022, 09:59:23 pm »
Nice to see him get some minutes today, but definitely a year or two away from starting meaningful games for us.

Good option for games in which we are closing out. Great prospect.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2022, 10:01:44 pm »
When he picks up the ball you can tell no one is getting it off him. Technically extremely good.

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2022, 10:02:02 pm »
Thought it ever since the Academymoved him to cdm, he looks the biz

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2022, 10:02:24 pm »
The Kid looks good.

Decent cameo.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2022, 10:02:29 pm »
Bold choice going with socks down … you’ve got to be some player to justify that

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2022, 10:02:57 pm »
He looks an absolute specimen for just turned 18
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2022, 10:03:34 pm »
Bold choice going with socks down … you’ve got to be some player to justify that

Doesn't Morton play with his socks down too?  Could have a socks down double-pivot in a few years time.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2022, 10:04:21 pm »
Just like Steve Claridge.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Online Oldskoolcool

• Main Stander
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2022, 10:04:26 pm »
Hard to judge when you are 3-0 up and the game is done and dusted... BUT.. he looks a different level. In his short cameo he looked so much better than Fabinho  :-X again context and all that.. but still

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2022, 10:04:46 pm »
Doesn't Morton play with his socks down too?  Could have a socks down double-pivot in a few years time.
Christ! Not with our injury record
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2022, 10:04:53 pm »
Could be a much needed option to rotate with Fabinho.
Football is a lie

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2022, 10:09:50 pm »
Blackburn described when he was MOTM playing in a back three (for the first time) as playing with his flip flops on. Both very nice technical passers.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 10:11:32 pm by Classycara »

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2022, 10:11:21 pm »
Give him the Napoli and Derby games.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2022, 10:20:34 pm »
Thought he slotted right in ( given the circumstances) surely he will be given some game time this season
Could be a gem

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2022, 10:35:58 pm »
Is it just me or does he look like a ringer for Owen Hargreaves.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2022, 10:53:57 pm »
Is it just me or does he look like a ringer for Owen Hargreaves.

Al do you want to know what Owen was doing in Vigo 18 years ago?

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2022, 11:02:05 pm »

If it was Michael Owen then he was boring people shitless whilst getting injured.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2022, 11:06:05 pm »

Hard to judge and come to that conclusion after 20 minutes of play in my opinion.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline shank94

• Currently at minus 10 and falling...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2022, 11:10:12 pm »
I'll be the sad burner here. Absolutely insane that we have enough faith to him bring on at the 70th to close the door in an away do or die CL 5th game match up (come on 20 mins is enough for 3 goals) but with a squad known for a heavy midfield, it is crazy we need to bring him on so that the starting eleven needs rest for upcoming games.

Top talent and I hope he builds on.
Everyone knows it's Shanks, Shank is part of my name.

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2022, 11:14:14 pm »
I'll be the sad burner here. Absolutely insane that we have enough faith to him bring on at the 70th to close the door in an away do or die CL 5th game match up (come on 20 mins is enough for 3 goals) but with a squad known for a heavy midfield, it is crazy we need to bring him on so that the starting eleven needs rest for upcoming games.

Top talent and I hope he builds on.
In our current predicament, we would have brought in Tyler Morton, if he wasn't out on loan. Bajcetic played the first leg against Ajax though, if I recall, so he wasn't exactly tested against the unknown. Plus, by that time Ajax pulled out the heavy guns and were forced to be more adventurous, thereby prone to more mistakes. I think it was actually a great time for Bajcetic to gain very valuable experience with little risk.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline shank94

• Currently at minus 10 and falling...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2022, 11:19:15 pm »
In our current predicament, we would have brought in Tyler Morton, if he wasn't out on loan. Bajcetic played the first leg against Ajax though, if I recall, so he wasn't exactly tested against the unknown. Plus, by that time Ajax pulled out the heavy guns and were forced to be more adventurous, thereby prone to more mistakes. I think it was actually a great time for Bajcetic to gain very valuable experience with little risk.

I think he came on in the 90th that time but I think we can ignore my post. It's quite negative (considering our midfield heavy squad) and not exactly disregarding but questioning Baj's opportunity to see an important game out at this moment, which is not fair to him and our academy staff so I retract and apologize.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:21:31 pm by shank94 »
Everyone knows it's Shanks, Shank is part of my name.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2022, 11:22:19 pm »

Limping, probably.

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2022, 11:27:49 pm »
I think he came on in the 90th that time but I think we can ignore my post. It's quite negative (considering our midfield heavy squad) and not exactly disregarding but questioning Baj's opportunity to see an important game out at this moment, which is not fair to him and our academy staff so I retract and apologize.
Nothing to apologize for, it's a fairly stated opinion, and I'm sure others will see it as you do. I just think that the question was can he screw up so much that we can lose a game from 3-0 lead over the 20-ish min he's set on, and I the backroom staff know better than any of us. But he's been solid whenever he's been on the field.

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2022, 11:32:45 pm »

Morton is two years older and almost certain to end up as an 8.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2022, 11:35:53 pm »
Morton is two years older and almost certain to end up as an 8.
Fair. But considering our current predicament, we would have used him as a 6, I reckon.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2022, 12:46:51 am »
I’d keep playing him.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2022, 12:49:55 am »
These midfield injuries will hopefully spark the making of him in this Liverpool team. Imagine Derby will be his full debut and minutes will also come against Napoli as the group standings seem to be a forgone conclusion.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2022, 12:52:16 am »
I’d keep playing him.

He'll be made up.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill