Author Topic: Travel Tickets  (Read 1405 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Travel Tickets
« on: December 22, 2018, 11:04:27 am »
I have to go over to Manchester today and have pre-booked my train tickets, but have to go from Liverpool South Park Way. Does anyone know if you can pick up pre-booked tickets from there using machines? Or will I have to pick them up from Lime Street first? Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 11:06:11 am by jingllebellc jingllebellc »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
Re: Travel Tickets
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 11:12:57 am »
The reference numbers provided with bookings can be used to collect tickets from any train station.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Travel Tickets
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 11:19:12 am »
The reference numbers provided with bookings can be used to collect tickets from any train station.

Thanks for that clairification. I know the station has an office there, so I take it I can just show them the reference and pick them up from there, without using a machine.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"