Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 180642 times)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2018, 09:22:51 pm »
Keep those posts coming SoS mate. RAWK is here to be drenched in that stuff.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #161 on: June 24, 2018, 10:50:46 pm »

I agree John, it's a very good post and makes some good points.

I thought this part was very accurate..

and once you get past the snarl and the bravado (defensive posturing by insecure people) you often get to meet a rather decent human being underneath who is simply doing what they feel they need to do in order to survive in the culture they are within. In a way, they live in a very narrow environment with very narrow options and accompanying mindset. They do what they feel they have to do to survive within that scenario. Many are quite resourceful and basically become very good at being very bad. If only they put those resources and that effort into doing something good, eh.

Back in the mid 70's I assisted on the odd occasion a friend who was a teacher at a special home in Formby for what I guess would be described as delinquents, young lads around 14-17 who'd been caught up in all kinds of nonsense.

It was tragic, but most seemed to be from broken homes, or homes that had little resemblence to a loving family with anything resembling normal family life.

They were all good lads really once you got to know them and gained their trust, especially when taken out of their peer group environment that they had sunk into, they just seemed to need someone to show them that you didn't have to go battering people on a whim or robbing or other bad things in order to prove anything to anyone, that you could actually just be decent and gentle and instead help other people, and that you'd get the same if not even more respect, and that it was rewarding.

I found most just needed some kind of father or older brother figure, someone who would just spend a bit of time explaining to them how to do things rather than just threatening them with violence unless they did something.

I imagine it's still pretty much the same these days, and I know I sound all wishy washy Liberal though I care not a jot, but there's a lot of lost souls about that need help and guidance out of the pit they are in rather than just lazy ostracisation and being condemned.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: June 24, 2018, 11:22:07 pm »
It's Christ on a Harley when you post Gulley mate. Without the 20% tax as well :)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2018, 12:04:31 am »
Cheers John and Gulleysucker. I don't usually post in a serious vein on here. I tend to save that for a mental health forum I use. This topic interests me, though, hence my little bit of input.

Gulley, I don't think you sound "wishy washy Liberal" at all there. The whole issue around how people develop and turn out is very complex. Your comments simply recognise this fact. Let's be honest, there is something wrong when society keeps churning out an endless supply of damaged people whose actions reflect that damage.

I used to be a very damaged young man and my actions and attitude to life reflected this. In my case I turned my anger inwards and I hurt myself, but others turn their anger outwards towards society instead. When you hate yourself and you have no self respect and no self esteem it's easy to lack respect for others too. If you feel no one cares about you, it's easy not to care about others. Building any kind of emotional maturity from that starting point is a very long road indeed.

For me, it took decades to find any self belief, and one trigger for that change was that someone with no obligation to me whatsoever saw something good in me and believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself. They stuck by me regardless, and that helped me to see something decent within me too. Something I could develop and build on. Sometimes, just having someone believe in you can make a real difference.

Don't get me wrong, I also believe in personal responsibility. Very much so, actually. Blaming everyone and everything else for how we are is not empowering at all. Taking personal responsibility takes the power back, somewhat. I know at some point in my past I had to decide how I was going to be, regardless of my past. I could have been a bad person, but chose not to be. I suppose we have to decide who/what we are ourselves. Thing is, if we are surrounded by a corrosive culture in our family and/or locality all we can do when young is adapt to survive within all that as best as we can. Maybe when older we might have the option to remove ourselves from that environment and into a more productive one, but how a much damage is done in the meantime? For some, the lifestyle becomes so entrenched that it's all they know and there isn't the desire to escape it anyway. In fact, they then just pass it on to their own kids and the cycle continues...

Ah, apologies. I'm waffling on a bit now. Suppose all I'm saying is although I get so frustrated with how things are, there are a multitude of reasons why they've gotten this way. Tackle the causes and you influence the outcome. Ignore the causes and you get more of the same with a gradual escalation of its severity and impact.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2018, 01:13:12 am »
I like how you appreciate life and how quite basic pleasures can be so rewarding. I also like making little towers out of stones on beaches in places like Menorca and Formentera. Snorkelling with shoals of fish and feeding them with bread. Basic stuff like that which is a world away from the madness.

Of course, I was a tit when I was young. Many of us were. It's how we learn. I also got battered on Merrydown far too many times. But we were never malicious bastards. I just wish a lot of these young people today could get out and away from the prevailing culture and see that life has so much more to offer them and they actually have a lot more to offer life as well. Looking around, I just see far too much waste and unfulfilled potential. I used to counsel young people for a charity and once you get past the snarl and the bravado (defensive posturing by insecure people) you often get to meet a rather decent human being underneath who is simply doing what they feel they need to do in order to survive in the culture they are within. In a way, they live in a very narrow environment with very narrow options and accompanying mindset. They do what they feel they have to do to survive within that scenario. Many are quite resourceful and basically become very good at being very bad. If only they put those resources and that effort into doing something good, eh.

Alcohol? I'm with you there too. The culture around it in the UK is rather negative. Abroad, that's generally different and more healthy. I love seeing entire families, gramps right down to kids, out for meals at 11pm, plenty of alcohol flowing but a sedate atmosphere and a healthy attitude towards the drink. A social occasion based upon being social rather than getting battered into oblivion then puking up everywhere. Even the youth over in Europe tend to have a far more mature attitude towards, and relationship with, alcohol. As you suggest, I believe this is because of the way they were brought up around it. In many ways, the prevailing culture of a place eventually reaps what it sows. This is why we, as a society, have to be responsible about the seeds we sow today, because tomorrow those seeds will bear fruit.

Anyway, enjoy the beer and the sun, mate. 😎🍺

I enjoyed the sun and beer after a good day of working  and I cycled down the Mersey to ours.

A good Society needs good Fathers / Mothers = Happy and strong kids .
I've never been a maths head but that's how I see / feel it. We belong in nature. That thing we are destroying.

That's all ya getting tonight as I've had a few .

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2018, 08:39:16 pm »
I enjoyed the sun and beer after a good day of working  and I cycled down the Mersey to ours.

A good Society needs good Fathers / Mothers = Happy and strong kids .
I've never been a maths head but that's how I see / feel it. We belong in nature. That thing we are destroying.

That's all ya getting tonight as I've had a few .

Ouch !

That's Erdinger for ya.

I echo GS and John's comments SOS. You are a great poster in this thread and I salute you.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2018, 11:23:53 pm »
Ouch !

That's Erdinger for ya.

I echo GS and John's comments SOS. You are a great poster in this thread and I salute you.
Cheers, mate. 👍😎
Erdinger, eh? Nice stuff, that is. 🍺

I agree with you when you mentioned good parenting. I've seen people go off the rails despite having that, but on the whole a good grounding in life from loving, nurturing and caring parents in a stable environment can certainly go a long way towards the healthy development of young people into adulthood.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:30:32 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2018, 12:17:36 am »
Some very good posts in this thread. Dont want to sound like a saint as i am clearly not, but after coaching football for 10 years plus - its quite strange. you start up with great aspirations but they tend to fade. looking back the highlight was actually working with a group of young people wit different backgrounds and starting points. Its tough when you try to introduce a little bit of disiipline and ground rules but football helps. I feel for the teachers though.. The lads are 16-17 now and they seem to stay on a decent path, but it would be nice in 10-15 years that they all are doing fine..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2018, 12:57:52 am »
Cheers, mate. 👍😎
Erdinger, eh? Nice stuff, that is. 🍺

I agree with you when you mentioned good parenting. I've seen people go off the rails despite having that, but on the whole a good grounding in life from loving, nurturing and caring parents in a stable environment can certainly go a long way towards the healthy development of young people into adulthood.

Yep. A solid and loving family goes a long way and I never understand the old nature or nurture debate whenever it arises. To nurture is natural so end of debate .

Yep. Done the usual cycle from town down the prom and cut through St Michaels Hamlet and home. The usual Erdinger got quoffed whilst sitting off on the prome listening to Sea Shantys .

Those simple things in life again.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2018, 01:04:09 am »
One thing I've been noticing recently cycling back. If anybody knows the Chinese restuarant by Brunswick theres a little cove there. Me and me mate years ago started making rock towers and other art from river debris and the rocks. We use to sit off and watch people walk by and look it at and take photies . Havent been past there until recently and people have started to create stuff there too.

Those simple things again.    ;D

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2018, 09:41:57 am »
Theres no deterent though. I saw Merseyside police tweet about a knife they confiscated and the lad got 6 months...woopdie fucking too

The lads carrying knives don't give a shit and neither does the law evidently. Unless someone is killed, which is quite often now.

That's why I said it needs a total culture change top to bottom.

Not a lot plod can do other than scoop up the evidence after another senseless attack

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: July 2, 2018, 08:13:12 pm »
One thing I've been noticing recently cycling back. If anybody knows the Chinese restuarant by Brunswick theres a little cove there. Me and me mate years ago started making rock towers and other art from river debris and the rocks. We use to sit off and watch people walk by and look it at and take photies . Havent been past there until recently and people have started to create stuff there too.

Those simple things again.    ;D
I know the place.  :)

Appreciating these simple things in life always gets me thinking of that old saying that youth is wasted on the young. Thing is, when we are young and have our whole world ahead of us we are also immature, lacking in understanding and appreciation and having to make endless amounts of mistakes in life in order to learn. It's only much later on, when we are a lot older that (if we are wise as well as lucky) that we finally learn what's truly important in life.

Sadly, the prevailing culture in our country (western world generally?) is sort of set up to first undermine our self-esteem, then sell it back to us via the products it dictates we need in order to feel fulfilled. We are told how to look, what to wear, what to value, what to think etc... We are basically conditioned to value material things and superficial things rather than the basic things in life that come free but can be extremely rewarding.

What is pushed on us as rewarding in life are things that cost money. People become obsessed with status. Money, what kind of car they drive and what labels they wear. We end up with a very narcissistic society, a rather greedy and self-absorbed society too, and so many people are prepared to walk over anyone they have to in order to get what they believe they need.

I firmly believe in personal responsibility, but at the same time I can also see that our own culture, our own advertisers, our own media and such ideologies as Thatcherism have all sown the seeds of this crop we are currently reaping. They play on the fears of people. The inadequacies and insecurities people feel. They sell people dreams and aspirations, often without the means to achieve them. Many feel cut off, some will then do whatever it takes in order to get that wad, that car, that house, that 'respect', that hollow sense of worth and achievement. But, in order to do so, many have to excel at being bad because it's all they know.

Greed plays a part too. Thatcherism taught a generation that greed was good. Big business has taught us that it's actually people that exhibit psychopathy that make the most successful business people because they aren't hampered by empathy, so can be ruthless. Basically, the worst of human traits are actually encouraged in so many ways by our culture, but we still all shake our heads in horror when the fruits of all this play out in our streets and communities.

Of course, there have always been bad, negative, destructive people, but has there ever been a time in the past like now? Where so many people swan around in a permanent narcissistic, self-important bubble demanding respect despite not having any themselves. Wanting everything but not being prepared to earn it. If they don't have it they see it as ok to thieve it. Dog eat dog. Only the strongest survive, so everyone has to act like a bastard.

To me, our society/culture really has sold us a pup. It's gone a long way towards creating the mess we currently have, as have successive governments who never seem to have the will or the balls to get to the root of the issues that drive what we see playing out today in our communities.

I count myself lucky because, even though it's taken me probably two thirds of my life expectancy to get there, I finally know what's really important (to me) in life now. Things like family, having positive people in your life, enjoying nature and being active and productive. Giving rather than expecting to receive. Many of these things are small and cost nothing, but society doesn't want you to know that happiness can come free. It wants us to believe that it comes through things we have to pay expensively for.

Life's a minefield anyway. It's never been easy. It often takes decades to work out who and what we are, if we ever do. In that process we all make thousands of mistakes, some embarrassing, some monumental and disastrous to both us and others. Suppose to his is where the 'youth being wasted on the Young' comes in for me. When we are best equipped physically to get the most out of life we don't yet have the learned knowledge to do so. I suppose the trick is to work it out young enough so there is still some life in the ageing bones to do so later on.

No one can give us this knowledge either. We really have to learn it the hard way, don't we? If God himself had come to me in my younger years and shown me a better way I'd have no doubt told him to "do one." I'd have still messed my life up. I'd have still chased rainbows looking for fulfillment in things that ultimately offered none.

Not fair is it? All that fucking it up. All that pain. All that heartbreak. All those personal disasters etc just to find out that the simple things in life can be the most rewarding. Still, I'm glad I got this far and still have time to enjoy it.  :)

« Last Edit: July 2, 2018, 08:23:23 pm by Son of Spion »

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: July 2, 2018, 10:41:55 pm »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: July 3, 2018, 05:44:44 pm »
Fantastic piece of writing.
Thanks, mate. I was just rambling on my phone, but I'm glad it made some sense.  ;)

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #174 on: September 2, 2018, 07:50:27 pm »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/two-men-rushed-hospital-after-15102906

Two men were rushed to hospital after being attacked by a "group of men" in Liverpool city centre .

Emergency services were called to Slater Street at around 3.20am on Sunday morning to reports of an assault.

A witness to the incident said that the two men were assaulted and beaten up by a "group of young men" who ran from the street before they reportedly returned and took videos of the scene on their phones.

The man, who did not want to be named, told the ECHO: "Two men were assaulted and beaten up by a group of young men.

"Once they had assaulted them they ran off.

"They then returned to the scene before police arrived and were filming what they had done."

After the incident a 23-year-old man was treated at hospital for a broken leg but has since been discharged.

A 46-year-old-man is currently still in hospital receiving treatment for a head injury but it is not believed to be life-threatening.

A spoksperson for Merseyside Police said: "We can confirm detectives are investigating following an assault in Liverpool city centre in the early hours of this morning (Sunday, 2 September).

"The scene was cordoned off for forensic enquiries and CCTV from the area and surrounding bars and clubs is being examined.

"Witnesses from the scene are also being spoken to."

MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #175 on: September 2, 2018, 07:52:52 pm »
Turns out 1 of these lads(The 46 year old) is my cousin.Was told by my aunt he was on a life support machine and they were jumped by 8 lads and had money robbed

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: September 2, 2018, 07:55:26 pm »
Turns out 1 of these lads(The 46 year old) is my cousin.Was told by my aunt he was on a life support machine and they were jumped by 8 lads and had money robbed

Hope he’s alright mate

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #177 on: September 2, 2018, 07:58:07 pm »
Hope he’s alright mate
Ta.Will find out more tonight or tomorrow.Not seen him in ages

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 2, 2018, 10:53:18 pm »
Hope he's ok mate.

I witnessed a quite viscous and clearly orchestrated attack on some blokes in town about 5 years ago. And these lads were't on foot, they came in cars.

Of course it's very rare and 95% of the space is occupied by decent people, I was in town Friday night then moved to the Baltic Market and everything was really pleasant.

Let us know what's happening Capon mate.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #179 on: September 2, 2018, 10:58:13 pm »
Hope everything is OK P and they come through as well as can be expected.

Far too many pockets of rats in town these days. Almost the luck of the draw if you come across them which, it shouldn't be like that.

Anyway buddy, hope they catch the c*nts and your cousin comes through ok.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #180 on: September 2, 2018, 11:08:21 pm »
Hope he's ok mate.

I witnessed a quite viscous and clearly orchestrated attack on some blokes in town about 5 years ago. And these lads were't on foot, they came in cars.

Of course it's very rare and 95% of the space is occupied by decent people, I was in town Friday night then moved to the Baltic Market and everything was really pleasant.

Let us know what's happening Capon mate.
Will do mate.Ta ;)

Phoned my cousin before and shes not heard anything new,but the echo saying its not life threatening so thats better than what i heard this morning.Fingers crossed,cos hes a dead sound lad.Proper funny fucker

Seen the car kinda thing myself.Was sat in the drome car park in birkenhead on my own leaning against a wheel when a loada jeeps lit up and some mob jumped some lad and wellied him everywhere with me right there .Got dragged fron a phonebox myself and battered by 10 lads for being scouse(Got them all back like)  ;D

Been in town loads over the years and never really had any bother apart from a couple of times,.Ye gonna bump into the odd sweaty bastard like

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #181 on: September 2, 2018, 11:12:28 pm »

Far too many pockets of rats in town these days. Almost the luck of the draw if you come across them which, it shouldn't be like that.

Cheers J ;)

Yeah it shouldnt be like that eh.Never saw any fighting in town when i was younger.Everyone was jus out for a dance an a laugh.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 2, 2018, 11:43:53 pm »
when i was younger.Everyone was jus out for a dance an a laugh.
Can you photoshop a pic of Chops on John Travolta with you dancing next to him?

It would be an image improvement for John Travolta as well  :thumbup

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #183 on: September 3, 2018, 12:16:13 am »
Can you photoshop a pic of Chops on John Travolta with you dancing next to him?

It would be an image improvement for John Travolta as well  :thumbup
Looks like Chops pulled ;D

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: September 3, 2018, 12:37:21 am »
 :lmao  put Theresa May in Africa in that pic and it can go on it's own wall in the Tate.

« Last Edit: September 3, 2018, 12:50:46 am by John C »

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #185 on: September 4, 2018, 05:47:02 am »

Hasn`t it always been like that though Chops? I started going to town at 15 (nearly 30 years ago) and more often than not there always seemed to be a gang of c*nts around, either you seen these c*nts or the next day heard of someone getting filled in.

Town doesn`t feel any worse to me than it did when I first started going, in fact it feels a bit safer these days knowing it`s highley unlikely to get filled in by the bouncers  :)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: September 4, 2018, 08:44:05 am »
The gobshite that killed Anthony Condron got 6 years for manslaughter AND G.B.H. . Pathetic sentencing. Needs appealing that.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: September 4, 2018, 11:08:35 am »
He will do 3 minus time on remand, family must be gutted.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: September 4, 2018, 01:13:14 pm »
Hasn`t it always been like that though Chops? I started going to town at 15 (nearly 30 years ago) and more often than not there always seemed to be a gang of c*nts around, either you seen these c*nts or the next day heard of someone getting filled in.

Town doesn`t feel any worse to me than it did when I first started going, in fact it feels a bit safer these days knowing it`s highley unlikely to get filled in by the bouncers  :)

There's always been fighting but there's such a disregard for life now. You had a fight and that was that, now it's lads willing to stab you to death over fuck all.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #189 on: September 4, 2018, 04:46:54 pm »
Fuckin ell mate, hope the lad pulls through.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #190 on: September 4, 2018, 06:53:58 pm »
Ta.Not really sure whats goin on to be honest.Auntie said she'd keep us updated but shes not really getting any info herself due to my uncles head being up his arse with stress

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #191 on: September 4, 2018, 08:31:55 pm »
Right.Big favour lads

My cousin is in hozzy and in a real bad way after having the shit kicked out of him by a group of lads

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/two-men-rushed-hospital-after-15102906

Two men were rushed to hospital after being attacked by a "group of men" in Liverpool city centre .

Emergency services were called to Slater Street at around 3.20am on Sunday morning to reports of an assault.

A witness to the incident said that the two men were assaulted and beaten up by a "group of young men" who ran from the street before they reportedly returned and took videos of the scene on their phones.

The man, who did not want to be named, told the ECHO: "Two men were assaulted and beaten up by a group of young men.

"Once they had assaulted them they ran off.

"They then returned to the scene before police arrived and were filming what they had done."

After the incident a 23-year-old man was treated at hospital for a broken leg but has since been discharged.

A 46-year-old-man is currently still in hospital receiving treatment for a head injury but it is not believed to be life-threatening.

A spoksperson for Merseyside Police said: "We can confirm detectives are investigating following an assault in Liverpool city centre in the early hours of this morning (Sunday, 2 September).

"The scene was cordoned off for forensic enquiries and CCTV from the area and surrounding bars and clubs is being examined.

"Witnesses from the scene are also being spoken to."

Any help Retweetin this link below and finding the pricks who did it

Just found out my cousin may remain brain damaged or even worse if he doesnt respond

https://twitter.com/MerseyPolice/status/1037002931718025216

We've issued CCTV images of 5 men after 2 men were assaulted on Slater St #Liverpool at around 3.20am on Sunday. One of the victims remains in hospital being treated for a head injury. Anyone with info can DM @MerPolCC or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

« Last Edit: September 4, 2018, 08:34:01 pm by Capon Debaser »

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: September 4, 2018, 08:48:54 pm »
Done, hope they catch the scum.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #193 on: September 4, 2018, 08:52:13 pm »
Decentish pictures those, hopefully someone will turn the c*nts in.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: September 4, 2018, 08:56:23 pm »
Best of luck with this search Capon, and to your cousin in his recovery.

I hope this gets passed on to the right people. As mentioned above, there's at least four good pictures of faces there, including the detail of what they're wearing. Hope they get found ASAP

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: September 4, 2018, 08:56:27 pm »
The gobshite that killed Anthony Condron got 6 years for manslaughter AND G.B.H. . Pathetic sentencing. Needs appealing that.
He will do 3 minus time on remand, family must be gutted.
This is a very sensitive and emotional discussion for both families. It was a fight rather than calculated murder as such and by all accounts the lad handed himself in, cooperated and pleaded guilty. I'm not condoning anything at all here, just highlighting it's not someone that went out with a knife if you understand what I mean?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: September 4, 2018, 09:00:00 pm »
Right.Big favour lads

Really sorry to hear that Capon. They'll catch them, don't worry about that one mate.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #197 on: September 4, 2018, 09:58:48 pm »
Cheers lads.I mean that.

My other cousins sent me this that his sister posted

"He’s going back into theatre, doc has just been speaking to me he said they are at the point Of do they give up or do they take him to theatre and there’s a high risk of being severely disabled but they are going to do it. They know best I suppose and we can’t just turn round and say give up 😢 awful"

and this

Over the past few days I’ve had hundreds of messages asking how he is and I keep seeing people posting on his Facebook...he’s in intensive care on life support and has been since it happened on Sunday morning he’s had surgery again today and they have removed the left part of his scull as his brain is so swollen and damaged to give it room which he will eventually have rebuilt. He’s stable at the moment so he will be kept in a coma until his swelling reduces and then we will have more of an idea how he will be... I will update all of his friends as much as I can on here and thank you all so much for posting your kind messages on here for him. Our family has gone through hell over the past few days and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. The police have released photos of the group that did it now so fingers crossed they will get them and they will get what they deserve 💔 there are so many lovely people who care about him he’s a lucky man! When we have him back I’m sure he will thank you all himself

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #198 on: September 4, 2018, 10:02:05 pm »
Police and echo both saying head injury and not thought to be life threatening?

Bizarre to me and family this.

Are they perhaps doing this so maybe the lads might hand themselves in if the think its just assault?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: September 4, 2018, 10:05:18 pm »
Fingers crossed for you Capon.