Author Topic: "White Man" gatherings Liverpool - under guise of lockdown protests, Sat 16 May.  (Read 72638 times)

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "White Man" march in Liverpool said to be August 15th...
« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2015, 11:19:04 pm »
http://www.rt.com/uk/312546-neo-nazi-march-liverpool/

Video report on this is weird.  Shows them marching down Lime Street but they never got out of the station?  Also says the Mayor "failed" to ban the march 'cause he was threatened.  There's no love lost between me and Uncle Joe but I'm well aware he said he didn't have the legal authority to ban the march, which only lies with the home secretary.

Still, it's RT so I'm not too surprised ;)
Where do you see them marching down Lime Street? They didn't and there's nothing like that in the video.

Sensationalist reporting though, 'scuffles broke out', not really, and 'heavy police presence'? also not really... especially when she says that, the march after the scumbags had been run out of town had two coppers on motorbikes to clear the roads...
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2015, 11:22:27 pm »
This is (in part at least) why I love the city of Liverpool :)

Offline Hudson66

• The Kia Ora Man - too orangely for RAWK
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2015, 11:24:30 pm »
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:51:52 am by Hudson66 »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2015, 11:37:02 pm »
Where do you see them marching down Lime Street? They didn't and there's nothing like that in the video.

Sensationalist reporting though, 'scuffles broke out', not really, and 'heavy police presence'? also not really... especially when she says that, the march after the scumbags had been run out of town had two coppers on motorbikes to clear the roads...

That bit at the very beginning with all the black dressed hooded people and St George's Hall in the background?  The banner is ANTI-facist, but why are all the people done up in scarves then?

I guess it's my own stupid fault - seeing a black banner, people dressed in black, using black hoods and scarves to hide their faces - my instinct was to think it was the NA thugs.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:43:02 pm by Red Beret »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2015, 11:39:14 pm »
Just seen on Twitter they're now having another go on the 28th

Offline KingAgger

• Main Stander
  • Molbynista
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2015, 12:07:50 am »
Big up all Scouse anti-fa! Job well done!
"Pocket full of Klopptonite"

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2015, 12:31:49 am »
Sadly, Liverpool people will cover the cost of both the policing and litter-pickering aftermath following the expulsion of that unparticipating group of scum.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2015, 12:33:04 am »

West Ham game is on 28th isnt it?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2015, 01:49:02 am »
West Ham game is on 28th isnt it?

29th I think.
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2015, 06:58:30 am »
Well in guys, these idiots showed themselves for who they are. Then again so did you :) Proud to be associated with you all.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2015, 08:20:05 am »
That bit at the very beginning with all the black dressed hooded people and St George's Hall in the background?  The banner is ANTI-facist, but why are all the people done up in scarves then?

I guess it's my own stupid fault - seeing a black banner, people dressed in black, using

black hoods and scarves to hide their faces - my instinct was to think it was the NA thugs.

The people in black scarves/masks/banners on Lime Street were anti-fascists. The anarchist movement has a long history of using black as its colour.

The fascists never made it out of the station.

Offline Garry_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2015, 10:56:03 am »

Let them try, they'll be ran out the city with their tails between their legs again. Proud of Liverpool yesterday.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2015, 11:46:38 am »
The people in black scarves/masks/banners on Lime Street were anti-fascists. The anarchist movement has a long history of using black as its colour.

The fascists never made it out of the station.

I stand corrected.  Just seen this shared on FB mind.  I've also heard that they may come on the 29th rather than the 28th.  Are they deliberately trying to target a match day?  Perhaps try and sneak through with the West Ham fans? 

I'm starting to suspect the knuckle draggers are hoping to run into some 1970's style hooligans for a barney.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:48:41 am by Red Beret »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2015, 12:04:48 pm »
I stand corrected.  Just seen this shared on FB mind.  I've also heard that they may come on the 29th rather than the 28th.  Are they deliberately trying to target a match day?  Perhaps try and sneak through with the West Ham fans? 

I'm starting to suspect the knuckle draggers are hoping to run into some 1970's style hooligans for a barney.

What do the fuckers even hope to achieve? Maybe they should go to another town or city that's more receptive to that shite, all they'll get here is blood
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2015, 12:05:00 pm »
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2015, 12:10:04 pm »
Amazing reaction to this march by the locals, love the two below videos, bloody love Liverpool  :)

https://youtu.be/Rc-nN64OmeY

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/scousers-corner-neo-nazis-at-white-man-march-in-liverpool

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2015, 12:26:41 pm »
What do the fuckers even hope to achieve? Maybe they should go to another town or city that's more receptive to that shite, all they'll get here is blood

I can only assume they want a fight.  How that further their "political" aims I have no idea.  They're just a hate filled mob.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2015, 12:35:25 pm »
29th I think.

Saturday 29th ko 3pm.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2015, 02:01:19 pm »
FUCKIN c*nts!!!!

I only go to 6 games a year now...WHU is one of them.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2015, 02:16:02 pm »
I can only assume they want a fight.  How that further their "political" aims I have no idea.  They're just a hate filled mob.

I'm sure the Matrix will quite happily give them one an all
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #180 on: August 16, 2015, 02:17:45 pm »
FUCKIN c*nts!!!!

I only go to 6 games a year now...WHU is one of them.

Who are the others?

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2015, 02:19:32 pm »
Who are the others?
WHU,Man City and Man Utd....home and away.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2015, 02:22:44 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if the police stopped it happening again...town was chaotic around the station and a repeat with even more people and c*nts down there won't be good for them and for the commerce of the city.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2015, 02:28:01 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if the police stopped it happening again...town was chaotic around the station and a repeat with even more people and c*nts down there won't be good for them and for the commerce of the city.

Plus we are at home that day and it's a Bank Holiday weekend.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2015, 02:31:20 pm »
Plus we are at home that day and it's a Bank Holiday weekend.
Isn't the Beatles Convention weekend then..or whatever it's called now?

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2015, 02:39:00 pm »

Don't know mate, I've not got a ticket to ride.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2015, 02:39:43 pm »
Don't know mate, I've not got a ticket to ride.
:lmao

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2015, 02:42:49 pm »
Liverpool international music festival is that weekend

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2015, 03:40:53 pm »
Doubt they will come, they will have trouble convincing the other dickheads. 'Yeah lets try Liverpool again, was fun in the lost luggage shed last time'. Plus the police can claim they haven't enough man power, given yesterdays events, the match and LIMF the same day.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2015, 04:41:11 pm »
I must admit I did laugh at the fella sparked out and someone shouting . Welcome to Liverpool ya' rascist c*nt.

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2015, 04:42:48 pm »
Ghndi still has much to teach me I see.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2015, 05:18:47 pm »
Doubt they will come, they will have trouble convincing the other dickheads. 'Yeah lets try Liverpool again, was fun in the lost luggage shed last time'. Plus the police can claim they haven't enough man power, given yesterdays events, the match and LIMF the same day.

Yep. No way the police will give them the go ahead to do it again, especially on a match day.  Them claiming to try and have another go is just them trying to save face.

They can pretend they're not scared of coming back to the city, and the only thing stopping them is the fact the police will arrest them if they try.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2015, 05:56:25 pm »
This is the kind of supporter they have

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aYd9qbRz2fc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aYd9qbRz2fc</a>
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #194 on: August 16, 2015, 06:00:02 pm »
Ghndi still has much to teach me I see.
Spelling?   ;)

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2015, 06:08:41 pm »
Of the 6 anti-fascists that were arrested, only 1 has been bailed pending further investigation.

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2015, 06:13:57 pm »
Coming back?! Back in the fucking cupboard you go.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2015, 07:37:50 pm »
Yep. No way the police will give them the go ahead to do it again, especially on a match day.  Them claiming to try and have another go is just them trying to save face.

They can pretend they're not scared of coming back to the city, and the only thing stopping them is the fact the police will arrest them if they try.

Unless they're so bone headingly stupid as to think the police were protecting the crowd from THEM and not the other way around. 

I can see them trying something on; I reckon they're trying to avoid a police presence so they can pull their shit off.  Probably want to show their split lips and bloody noses to the cameras and say, "This is wot 'appened to uz wen we wuz in Libberpul for a peaceful processt".

Popcorn's Art

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2015, 09:37:26 pm »
Could the person who left the small group of Neo-Nazis in baggage storage please come and collect them, their shit filled trousers are stinking the place out.
:)
They lost 3-0 today aswell...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: August 16, 2015, 10:28:41 pm »

;D

Popcorn's Art