Author Topic: "White Man" gatherings Liverpool - under guise of lockdown protests, Sat 16 May.  (Read 72639 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "White Man" march in Liverpool said to be August 15th...
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2015, 04:55:52 pm »
video,

http://bambuser.com/v/5725843

Just watched that whole video. Fair play to everyone that turned up. Well done Liverpool
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2015, 05:04:50 pm »
A Neo-Nazi group has warned that Liverpool “will go up in flames” if their so-called “White Man March” scheduled for Saturday is canceled.

Tags
Politics, Protest, Rally
The march, organized by white supremacists National Action, is due to begin at noon, with attendees expected to meet certain guidelines, such as the “NA Black Bloc Dress Code.”

The event flyer says anonymity among demonstrators is “essential” and everyone must wear all-black, sunglasses, a facemask and a heavy-duty belt.

It also urges participants to bring cash and write an emergency phone number on their body.

Thousands of Liverpool residents have condemned the “racist,” anti-Semitic march on social media, calling for it to be canceled. Over 2,600 people have signed a petition calling for a ban.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2015, 05:12:43 pm »
I've only just heard about this and I'm gutted, would of been down there today if I knew earlier.

Proud of my city getting rid of scum like this.

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
  • Liverbird Upon My Chest
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2015, 05:17:46 pm »
This white man march went down like a lead balloon didn't it  :D?

We had them cornered in Lime Street for a good half hour or so before they locked them in the left luggage to spare them from the barrage of eggs, bananas, bottles etc.

A good few of them looked absolutely terrified and so they should have been. Got to say, although it would have been nice to see them getting seriously filled in, the police did a good job keeping them out of harms way.

Hopefully they will think twice about marching through our fantastic, multicultural city any time soon. They definitely didn't look like the sharpest tools in the shed and I'm not sure how they were expecting the day to go down.

Glad the shithouses got the reception they deserved. Completely outnumbered and humiliated  ;)

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2015, 05:29:17 pm »
Boss demo.

Well in to everyone who headed down and organised to get others there. One very loud message was delivered to the far right from our city today.

Doubt they will be back any time soon.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2015, 05:31:28 pm »
Ha ha, s.ithouses...
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2015, 05:51:21 pm »
I fucking love this city

Here is a picture of those c*nts that said only bullets would keep them away

Could the person who left the small group of Neo-Nazis in baggage storage please come and collect them, their shit filled trousers are stinking the place out.

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2015, 06:01:37 pm »
Must be humiliating for them, that

Coming to the city with threats of violence and ending up cowering in the left luggage in a train station  ;D

I really can't stress enough how brilliant it was to see them marched out the back of lime street with the fear in their eyes and their tails between their legs

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2015, 06:05:44 pm »
Must be humiliating for them, that

Coming to the city with threats of violence and ending up cowering in the left luggage in a train station  ;D

I really can't stress enough how brilliant it was to see them marched out the back of lime street with the fear in their eyes and their tails between their legs
Yup I just watched the video all the way through. Great stuff. When they were cowering in the corner by the Wetherspoons, one of our lot points out how much one of the fascists was literally shaking. Good. I hope the little runt was fucking terrified. I'm glad there was no violence (on either side) - those lot looked well up for a fight though - that's clearly what they wanted - glad they didn't get it - I hope they think twice about coming back to Liverpool but I somehow doubt it. What we'll see (already have seen, e.g. that laughable tweet of their about making history today, oh fuck off with yer delusions of grandeur!) is more bravado and rhetoric. They did look like they'd just walked out of a gaming convention though, blinking in the daylight, all pastey and ill looking. The ones concealing their identities, wow, so brave :wanker

It's a far cry from the day the NF marched. They never came back. This lot will hopefully disappear into obscurity.....

Where did they end up today anyway? After the film cuts out, where were they shepherded to?

PS - your username was my nickname in school :wave
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 06:07:20 pm by 24/7 »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2015, 06:12:14 pm »
What do we want?

White power!

When do we want it?

When there aren't quite so many people out there that don't like us.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 06:18:32 pm by Tepid water »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2015, 06:13:29 pm »
When do we what it?
You should write their letters ;) Only teasing........

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2015, 06:22:01 pm »
hahaha well done scousers!
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2015, 06:23:36 pm »
Yup I just watched the video all the way through. Great stuff. When they were cowering in the corner by the Wetherspoons, one of our lot points out how much one of the fascists was literally shaking. Good. I hope the little runt was fucking terrified. I'm glad there was no violence (on either side) - those lot looked well up for a fight though - that's clearly what they wanted - glad they didn't get it - I hope they think twice about coming back to Liverpool but I somehow doubt it. What we'll see (already have seen, e.g. that laughable tweet of their about making history today, oh fuck off with yer delusions of grandeur!) is more bravado and rhetoric. They did look like they'd just walked out of a gaming convention though, blinking in the daylight, all pastey and ill looking. The ones concealing their identities, wow, so brave :wanker

It's a far cry from the day the NF marched. They never came back. This lot will hopefully disappear into obscurity.....

Where did they end up today anyway? After the film cuts out, where were they shepherded to?

They were taken into the BTP nick when the police got them out of the station from what I could see, J.

They didn't want to know. You can't see from the video but there were 100's of anti-fa in the station and none of us were taking a backward step if it was needed...they were saved by the police today.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2015, 06:36:17 pm »
Half of them looked like little boys who clearly still live in their ma's spare room in Bognor Regis.

Sad little no marks. Fantastic response from the city, absolutely made up.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: August 15, 2015, 06:40:41 pm »
Love this.
What do we want?

White power!

When do we want it?

When there aren't quite so many people out there that don't like us.

;D

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2015, 06:42:52 pm »
Yup I just watched the video all the way through. Great stuff. When they were cowering in the corner by the Wetherspoons, one of our lot points out how much one of the fascists was literally shaking. Good. I hope the little runt was fucking terrified. I'm glad there was no violence (on either side) - those lot looked well up for a fight though - that's clearly what they wanted - glad they didn't get it - I hope they think twice about coming back to Liverpool but I somehow doubt it. What we'll see (already have seen, e.g. that laughable tweet of their about making history today, oh fuck off with yer delusions of grandeur!) is more bravado and rhetoric. They did look like they'd just walked out of a gaming convention though, blinking in the daylight, all pastey and ill looking.

Yeah I don't think they were expecting to be quite so outmatched  ;D. There were definitely a few hard-case, seasoned fascists there but some of the younger runts didn't have the stomach for it. One lad in particular I've noticed from twitter - Jack Renshaw from the youth BNP wing if you fancy a look into the deluded mind of a fascist (warning: might end up making yourself more angry!) - has been giving it large all week but when it came down to it, he looked like he had filled his trousers :)
Some of them looked as though they were in way over their heads

I'm not entirely sure where they went. After a good 20 mins of the police trying to push back the antifa they managed to get them out of one of the gates at the back of Lime Street, right next to the left luggage section. I think they then took some through the Wetherspoons, because about half an hour later they took them out of the front of Spoons straight into the waiting vans. I heard that one of the Nazis smacked a copper in the melee, but not entirely sure if that's true. The rest seemed to be penned in underneath the Liner/multi storey car park. There must have only been about 30 at most from what I could see. Then at around 2 o'clock we all marched down Dale St. to the Pier Head unopposed :) - a good few hundred of us maybe more (I'm terrible at judging numbers in a crowd!).

Haha, I imagine there's a good few red Jims out there - but it's my RAWK name and you can't have it ;). On that note, the city was very red today

NO PASARAN!

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2015, 06:48:34 pm »
There was at least 1000 of us going down to the Pier Head afterwards, and a lot had left by then.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2015, 06:52:13 pm »

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
« Reply #139 on: August 15, 2015, 06:52:32 pm »
ha ha brilliant https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Rc-nN64OmeY

Haha that's fantastic - I can never get enough of those videos!

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #140 on: August 15, 2015, 07:02:04 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rc-nN64OmeY?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rc-nN64OmeY?fs=1</a>
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: August 15, 2015, 07:08:29 pm »
Echo says there were six arrests - I saw at least one lad getting arrested, hope he gets out without a charge and that others will look out for him if he needs support.

Couple more pictures and a video in there too.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/national-action-call-liverpool-march-9864864
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: August 15, 2015, 07:47:21 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rc-nN64OmeY?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rc-nN64OmeY?fs=1</a>

Love it!

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2015, 07:48:18 pm »
I'd forgotten about it then saw it on the international news (RT) and was laughing my head off.

Well done, everyone and well done Liverpool!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2015, 08:06:11 pm »
Could the person who left the small group of Neo-Nazis in baggage storage please come and collect them, their shit filled trousers are stinking the place out.
:lmao

My daughter showed me a video of one pinned to the floor with an onlooker screaming "welcome to Liverpool you fucking Nazi c*nt"  ;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2015, 08:09:19 pm »

My daughter showed me a video of one pinned to the floor with an onlooker screaming "welcome to Liverpool you fucking Nazi c*nt"  ;D
:thumbup :wellin - total and utter humiliation infront of a global audience. We can hear kesey squealing with delight from here ;) (only teasing, kesey, we both got what we wanted out of this :wave)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2015, 08:18:31 pm »

Ha ha. Well in

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2015, 08:21:28 pm »

;D
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2015, 08:47:01 pm »

I was coming on here to give my congratulations...but that's just done for me...tears laughing streaming down my face...I know that films been done been done to death, but its spot on and timely!

Hope the national media pick up on Liverpool's response.

Edit: Let it not be lost that's its VJ day today....so many ordinary guys put through hell in the fight against imperialism and right wing nationalism....and fucking disgrace these White boys should have chosen this day.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 08:51:18 pm by FlashingBlade »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2015, 08:54:49 pm »
I was coming on here to give my congratulations...but that's just done for me...tears laughing streaming down my face...I know that films been done been done to death, but its spot on and timely!

Hope the national media pick up on Liverpool's response.

Edit: Let it not be lost that's its VJ day today....so many ordinary guys put through hell in the fight against imperialism and right wing nationalism....and fucking disgrace these White boys should have chosen this day.

Nothing on BBC unless you go right down into the Liverpool section. The main England section though has a story on how a guy hiding in bushes to catch people not clearing up dog shit has been given advice by environmental health and Suffolk police
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2015, 08:58:53 pm »
Nothing on BBC unless you go right down into the Liverpool section. The main England section though has a story on how a guy hiding in bushes to catch people not clearing up dog shit has been given advice by environmental health and Suffolk police

"Shite Man"?

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2015, 09:51:59 pm »
Well done to anyone who went down there today, to put this fascist scum in their place.  :wellin

They came. They saw. They Cowered......in lost luggage.  ;)

Oh, the irony.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2015, 10:17:14 pm »
Fuckers still managed to get the Northern Rail ticket office closed mind.  I had to go down the subway for me saveaway.  :wanker

Still, that picture of of sneakers sticking out from under the shutter... priceless!!  :lmao
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2015, 10:27:18 pm »
Edit: Let it not be lost that's its VJ day today....
It's also Independence Day in India, where people celebrate the ending of centuries of imperialist aggression and occupation. Just sayin' ;)

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2015, 10:38:59 pm »
Photo of the day

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2015, 11:05:53 pm »
http://www.rt.com/uk/312546-neo-nazi-march-liverpool/

Video report on this is weird.  Shows them marching down Lime Street but they never got out of the station?  Also says the Mayor "failed" to ban the march 'cause he was threatened.  There's no love lost between me and Uncle Joe but I'm well aware he said he didn't have the legal authority to ban the march, which only lies with the home secretary.

Still, it's RT so I'm not too surprised ;)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2015, 11:09:43 pm »

Don't expect fuck all from the BBC twats. There's been a national strike of criminal lawyers for the last 50 days and not a peep out of them, but a girl gets shouted at from a van whilst out jogging goes top of the pile.

Fuck BBC news.

Shame no nazis got their teeth kicked in but all in all a very impressive day and another reason to be proud of the city.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.