Author Topic: "White Man" gatherings Liverpool - under guise of lockdown protests, Sat 16 May.  (Read 72637 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Just posting for info.

https://www.facebook.com/events/848708328532291/

A tiny group of neo Nazis are saying they will pollute the multi racial city of Liverpool, in August, with a poisonous march.

These little Hitlers, though small, need to be opposed, by all who despise their hate. They are linked to groups who worship what the Third Reich stood for; there is no place for them in our society.

Their last demonstration in Newcastle was outnumbered and humiliated by anti fascists. We need to ensure this is the case again. Liverpool has a fine history of anti fascism, only 2 years ago, 5000 joined a Unite the Union/UAF march, locally. It helped break fascists who were looking to keep BNP ex Fuhrer, Griffin, as an MEP...he, of course, lost.

UAF calls for a big turnout, from trades unionists, students, those of faith and those of no faith to ensure there is no platform for Nazis in our city!
More details TBC.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 10:39:43 am by Red Berry »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Re: "White Man" march in Liverpool said to be August 15th...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 10:41:53 pm »
Woody Allen sums it up best for me in Manhattan

Isaac: ... Has anybody read that Nazis are going to march in New Jersey, you know? I read this in the newspaper, we should go down there, get
 some guys together, you know, get some bricks and baseball bats and really explain things to them."

Man: "There was this devastating satirical piece on that on the op-ed page of the Times. It is devastating."

Isaac: "Well, well, a satirical piece in the Times is one thing, but bricks and baseball bats really gets right to the point."

Woman: "Oh, but really biting satire is always better than physical force."

Isaac: "No, physical force is always better with Nazis. Cos  it's hard to satirize a guy with shiny boots."

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 08:15:57 am »
Just posting for info.

https://www.facebook.com/events/848708328532291/

A tiny group of neo Nazis are saying they will pollute the multi racial city of Liverpool, in August, with a poisonous march.

These little Hitlers, though small, need to be opposed, by all who despise their hate. They are linked to groups who worship what the Third Reich stood for; there is no place for them in our society.

Their last demonstration in Newcastle was outnumbered and humiliated by anti fascists. We need to ensure this is the case again. Liverpool has a fine history of anti fascism, only 2 years ago, 5000 joined a Unite the Union/UAF march, locally. It helped break fascists who were looking to keep BNP ex Fuhrer, Griffin, as an MEP...he, of course, lost.

UAF calls for a big turnout, from trades unionists, students, those of faith and those of no faith to ensure there is no platform for Nazis in our city!
More details TBC.

"No, physical force is always better with Nazis. Cos  it's hard to satirize a guy with shiny boots."
As Trotsky wrote......

From G.B.H.

Waiting for Sloan outside a room where's he's making a speech, Murray sees a sign saying "Pavement Acquaintance Society"]
Michael Murray: What's that all about?
Peter Grenville: Trotsky. It's to prove the Party's got a sense of humour. "If you cannot convince a Fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement."
Michael Murray: [laughs] Wise old twat, Trotsky.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 08:16:26 pm »
"White Man" they say?....nah! there's only one "White Man"

White youth, black youth
Better find another solution
Why not phone up Robin Hood
And ask him for some wealth distribution

Punk rockers in the UK
They won't notice anyway
They're all too busy fighting
For a good place under the lighting

The new groups are not concerned
With what there is to be learned
They got Burton suits, ha you think it's funny
Turning rebellion into money

All over people changing their votes
Along with their overcoats
If Adolf Hitler flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway

so then it just me ,Dave and Red Beret, whose bringing the Baseball bats?

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 10:12:52 pm »
They can go and fuck off to the moon. :wanker
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 03:57:00 am »

so then it just me ,Dave and Red Beret, whose bringing the Baseball bats?

or a Tuba

Anti-KKK protester was playing Tuba to make their approach sound lumbering and stupid

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rs4P1kKK-5k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Rs4P1kKK-5k</a>

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 10:20:06 pm »
Brilliant...loved the dumpy tune going into Wagner....then back again....ok lets agree satire and baseball bats!

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 08:54:43 am »
There's a 70th anniversary of VJ day service at St Nick's on the same day, they better not mess that up!

....and that vid put up by Trada - hard to imagine a better response,ha.
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 11:33:50 pm »
As Trotsky wrote......

From G.B.H.

Waiting for Sloan outside a room where's he's making a speech, Murray sees a sign saying "Pavement Acquaintance Society"]
Michael Murray: What's that all about?
Peter Grenville: Trotsky. It's to prove the Party's got a sense of humour. "If you cannot convince a Fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement."
Michael Murray: [laughs] Wise old twat, Trotsky.

No more heroes!

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 3, 2015, 10:17:58 am »
Poor overall interest in this thread apart from us handful....maybe if it was titled " White Man March in Liverpool....they support a  4-4-2 formation " , the pages would run into dozens.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #10 on: August 4, 2015, 12:11:20 am »
My two shekels worth.

Let them march , ignore them.

My three shekels worth .

They have the right to march. If you want to be free then you should allow others to be free to.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline coffeehead

• A Lack Of Real Spice In His Life
  • Legacy Fan
Re: &quot;White Man&quot; march in Liverpool said to be August 15th...
« Reply #11 on: August 4, 2015, 01:54:32 am »
Yeah but we're also free to go down and call them a bunch of c*nts, aren't we? And maybe dish out a few free slaps?

I love freedom!

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 5, 2015, 12:23:38 pm »
Yeah but we're also free to go down and call them a bunch of c*nts, aren't we? And maybe dish out a few free slaps?

I love freedom!
Of course you are.

Go down and give out a few slaps then. See what happens.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 5, 2015, 12:27:25 pm »
 kesey is correct. Much as I hate it. If I want to be able to march/protest/express my opinions then I have to accept others freedom to do so.

As for the "giving them a few slaps", the way things are headed at the moment in the future it may come down to more than a few slaps.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #14 on: August 5, 2015, 04:54:38 pm »
So what you're saying is we should allow a group of neo nazi's to parade through unhindered our city and let them replicate the behaviour we saw in Newcastle...yeah...all in the name of democracy....

So we allow them to  march through the city beforethey end the march by burning gay, communist and Israeli flags, screaming “Hitler was right” and openly using Nazi salutes. as was seen in Newcastle....fuck that.

The first thing to disappear if c*nts like these ever gained power would be the right to oppose such vile policies and the groups that espouse them....but it's ok to allow them a platform...no.

This is a city with a great history of confronting fascists...anyone who was involved in the LPYS, Labour Party and the Tendency will remember the political and physical battles in the city centre as we opposed their selling of their disgusting literature and that's one of the reasons why there is a minute presence of these c*nts in the city.

If history has shown us anything re Nazi's and their fellow traveller's it's that head on confrontation is a must so they don’t have the space to spread their racist bile and grow in size and confidence. They will attack workers’ organisations, ethnic minorities, LGBTI people and anyone else they perceive as their enemy....that is, everyone who doesn't agree with their viewpoint.

« Last Edit: August 5, 2015, 05:27:14 pm by dave 5516 »
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 5, 2015, 06:48:30 pm »
My two shekels worth.

Let them march , ignore them.

My three shekels worth .

They have the right to march. If you want to be free then you should allow others to be free to.
Thing is though mate, do you think if these c*nts ever got into power they would let you march up and down the street in protest? Not a fucking hope.

They're hiding behind the very privileges they would gladly deprive you of given half a chance. If they can't get on board with things like free speech and freedom of expression/protest etc. then they shouldn't expect the same courtesy from those who do.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 5, 2015, 07:42:11 pm »
These people are strange, its so easy to laugh at them and their world view which is no doubt influenced by being poorly educated, but some of them (i.e. Dylan Roof and the c*nt who shot up a Sikh temple in Wisconsin one year today) are capable of taking people's lives and causing massive damage to communities due to a combination of these twisted beliefs and the way their hatred can manifest itself.

Remind them what happened at Cable Street I say; no pasaran, ever.
« Last Edit: August 5, 2015, 07:48:07 pm by J_Kopite »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 5, 2015, 10:26:39 pm »

The first thing to disappear if c*nts like these ever gained power would be the right to oppose such vile policies and the groups that espouse them....but it's ok to allow them a platform...no.

Recently got rid of a gay mate of mine because she kept sharing Britain First filth.  I think the irony was lost on her that if that lot ever gained power the best she could hope for is a "white's only" area in the gas chamber.  :duh

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #18 on: August 5, 2015, 10:35:17 pm »
I think it was 1987 when the NF tried to march in Liverpool on the same day as the Lord Mayor's Parade. A whole bunch of people i hung out with at the time (down by Probe - so that's punks, skinheads - the decent type - psychobillies and goths) joined in with a whole bunch of other people from the Anti Nazi League, the Black Caucus and, well, there was about 400 of us - all carefully marshalled around the city by the bizzies.......when it comes down to it, these fascist c*nts only know one language and whilst ordinarily I don't condone violence, giving them a fucking good kicking is something I won't condemn either. Been there, done that.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 5, 2015, 11:00:16 pm »
As a compromise may I suggest we inscribe the baseball bats with " Whilst I defend your right to free speech....I see you as a threat to that very concept, therefore , eat some of this fucker!"

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 5, 2015, 11:06:57 pm »
" I defend your right to free speech.... and free dental care."

;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 6, 2015, 01:22:28 am »

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 7, 2015, 02:31:23 am »
No Pasaran. They want to intimidate to control the streets it's a facist tactic ignoring them lets them build
Get the Tuba out play Nellie the Elephant and if they come at you...Smash them round the head with it.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 7, 2015, 02:33:18 pm »
kesey is correct. Much as I hate it. If I want to be able to march/protest/express my opinions then I have to accept others freedom to do so.

As for the "giving them a few slaps", the way things are headed at the moment in the future it may come down to more than a few slaps.

At last.

These fuckers want confrontation as it makes the headlines.  Want makes it ironic is ' normal ' people get angry and want to fight. Iam afraid that makes you no better than the thing you are opposing. You are feeding the thing you dont want to exist.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 7, 2015, 03:16:09 pm »
Ah but kesey la I'm not normal ;D

Offline DJBrenton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: August 7, 2015, 08:43:39 pm »
Imagine if this happens without a single incident or media report. It will be like it never happened.
I have no children on RAWK. Anyone claiming to be my daughter is a blagger trying to bask in reflected glory.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 7, 2015, 10:37:43 pm »
Imagine if this happens without a single incident or media report. It will be like it never happened.
Imagine town is full of people, all showing that this is a fantastic, non-racist, non-fascist city. :wave

Ignoring them doesn't work - they want to establish themselves on the streets, make fascists marches look normal and accepted. Don't let them!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 7, 2015, 10:39:48 pm »
If nobody confronts them, the soft twats will probably start a fight with themselves just to make sure it gets in the papers and on the telly.

I totally understand where Kesey is coming from, but fuck the c*nts. I hope they get twatted.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 8, 2015, 10:17:51 pm »
Maybe time to start a "RAWK against Racism" organisation  ;)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 8, 2015, 10:39:58 pm »
RAWK: Rabidly Against Whitey Knobheads?

Offline coffeehead

• A Lack Of Real Spice In His Life
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: August 8, 2015, 11:09:09 pm »
Maybe time to start a "RAWK against Racism" organisation  ;)
You bring the PA system, I'll bring the portaloos ;)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: August 9, 2015, 10:04:59 am »
Here's a letter the shitbags have sent to Anderson
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: August 9, 2015, 10:19:36 am »
Is that genuine? There is so much wrong with that letter it's impossible to know where to begin. It's enough to turn any English teacher's brain into scrambled eggs.

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #34 on: August 9, 2015, 10:23:36 am »
Is that genuine? There is so much wrong with that letter it's impossible to know where to begin. It's enough to turn any English teacher's brain into scrambled eggs.

I'd happily pay for a keyboard with a working full stop and maybe some English lessons for them.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 9, 2015, 10:30:55 am »
I'd happily pay for a keyboard with a working full stop and maybe some English lessons for them.
It's deliciously ironic, isn't it, when a white supremacist group, espousing all the glories of a white England, cannot even utilise the nation's primary language proper, innit......

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: August 9, 2015, 11:20:47 am »

Joe seems to think so https://twitter.com/joeforliverpool/status/630299811854598144
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: August 9, 2015, 11:27:10 am »
Idiots like this will be marching.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kjuNuqIev8M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kjuNuqIev8M</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 9, 2015, 11:35:45 am »
I found this video of a brummie guy in the EDL claiming he isn't racist and that he has black friends who would have joined him on the march,at the end of the video it shows him shirtless with a swastika tattoo on his chest giving nazi salutes. ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qYU5kpPHM40" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qYU5kpPHM40</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 9, 2015, 02:38:57 pm »
Joe seems to think so https://twitter.com/joeforliverpool/status/630299811854598144

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/neo-nazi-thugs-threaten-race-6219022#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Freedom of Speech, yeah!

I found this video of a brummie guy in the EDL claiming he isn't racist and that he has black friends who would have joined him on the march,at the end of the video it shows him shirtless with a swastika tattoo on his chest giving nazi salutes. ;D

Yeah, a racist having black mates in the same way as a serial killer has friends who are alive.

Do they even know what they're doing, what they look and sound like?  They're a pale imitation of what true nazism is all about; they seem to do all this bullshit with swastikas and salutes 'cause they think it's cool and intimidating.  They'd have Himmler shaking his head in disbelief.

Popcorn's Art