Author Topic: Football League playoffs  (Read 5661 times)

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: Football League playoffs
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2022, 10:40:55 pm »
Haha what? Not a chance.
Be nice to find out though wouldn’t it :)
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2022, 10:41:20 pm »
Tell you what, Huddersfield will be a bigger test

No way. Forest may lose but Sheffield United are a better side.

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2022, 10:41:23 pm »
Proper cringey pitch invasion -- everyone just on their phones filming themselves and taking selfies. Absolute melts.

C'mon Huddersfield!
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2022, 10:41:32 pm »
Come on you can’t tell me there won’t be similar scenes if we were to somehow win the league this weekend

What have Forest won tonight?

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2022, 10:43:40 pm »
What have Forest won tonight?
Love em or hate them, it’s the closest they’ve been to getting back up in a generation. Not sure I begrudge them that. But I get the point they may still not make it
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2022, 10:45:44 pm »
No way. Forest may lose but Sheffield United are a better side.

Sheff U should have knocked them out tonight but Forest should have killed the tie in the first leg. Forest seemed to hit a wall and Sheff U punished for not finishing them off in extra time.

Huddersfield finished higher in the league than Sheff U though who only sneaked in play offs. Hard to compare them to the Wagner team that went up.

From what I've watched of the league Forest under Cooper a comfortable 2nd best to Fulham in the league. They were nowhere when he took over
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2022, 10:47:11 pm »
Love em or hate them, it’s the closest they’ve been to getting back up in a generation. Not sure I begrudge them that. But I get the point they may still not make it

It was their biggest home game since the 90s when they played us and tonight was bigger still. No surprise how delirious they're going to be. At least they didn't beat us and get on the pitch.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2022, 10:50:12 pm »
Sheff U should have knocked them out tonight but Forest should have killed the tie in the first leg. Forest seemed to hit a wall and Sheff U punished for not finishing them off in extra time.

Huddersfield finished higher in the league than Sheff U though who only sneaked in play offs. Hard to compare them to the Wagner team that went up.

From what I've watched of the league Forest under Cooper a comfortable 2nd best to Fulham in the league. They were nowhere when he took over

When Heckingbottom took over they were nowhere, Huddersfield had a massive head start. Huddersfield are fluking it big time. They’re bottom 10 in xG and xGA. They could fluke it again but reckon Forest cleared the biggest hurdle tonight.

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2022, 10:50:15 pm »
People on here are so out of touch in knowing what it is like to follow a shit football team.

They hadn't even finished in the top 6 since 2011. Something like 23 years away from top flight football.

Of course they might still lose in the final but these moments of joy are so few and far between.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2022, 10:51:18 pm »
People on here are so out of touch in knowing what it is like to follow a shit football team.

They hadn't even finished in the top 6 since 2011. Something like 23 years away from top flight football.

Of course they might still lose in the final but these moments of joy are so few and far between.

Absolutely, still don’t get why you’d run on the pitch though!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2022, 10:54:22 pm »
There was a pitch invasion at Huddersfield when they got through too, it's just become the cliche thing to do now in these semis.

Offline nottsgriff

• Boys Pen
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2022, 10:54:54 pm »
Nice touch tonight from a well known Forest blogger - https://mobile.twitter.com/ziggerzagger67/status/1526613193040224256

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2022, 10:58:57 pm »
There was a pitch invasion at Huddersfield when they got through too, it's just become the cliche thing to do now in these semis.

Fulham (twice) and Bournemouth too wasn’t it?

Does anyone remember if there has there ever been a pitch invasion upon winning the premier league? Can’t picture one myself.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2022, 11:00:57 pm »
When Heckingbottom took over they were nowhere, Huddersfield had a massive head start. Huddersfield are fluking it big time. They’re bottom 10 in xG and xGA. They could fluke it again but reckon Forest cleared the biggest hurdle tonight.

Huddersfield got promoted with a negative goal difference last time and scored once in the play offs.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2022, 11:01:38 pm »
Fulham (twice) and Bournemouth too wasn’t it?

Does anyone remember if there has there ever been a pitch invasion upon winning the premier league? Can’t picture one myself.

City did.

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2022, 11:01:51 pm »
Championship - 29th May
Nottingham forest vs Huddersfield

League 1 - 21st May
Wycombe vs Sunderland

League 2 - 28th May
Port Vale/Swindon vs Northampton/Mansfield (next 2 night decides these)

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2022, 11:02:41 pm »

Aguero winner.

Offline Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2022, 11:02:58 pm »
City did.

Thought that was just a lone streaker. :D can’t say I watched that, did they clear it fast or was it an absolute arse for the players to have to get off the pitch and come out again 20 minutes later?

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2022, 11:03:13 pm »
Maybe I am getting soft with the years, but I must admit, I wouldn't mind Forest back in the top division ...

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2022, 11:05:36 pm »
Thought that was just a lone streaker. :D can’t say I watched that, did they clear it fast or was it an absolute arse for the players to have to get off the pitch and come out again 20 minutes later?

Can't remember but it was a full on pitch invasion on the final whistle.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2022, 11:07:00 pm »
Maybe I am getting soft with the years, but I must admit, I wouldn't mind Forest back in the top division ...

You’ll soon change your tune.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2022, 11:08:43 pm »
You’ll soon change your tune.

Probably, but they can't be worse than Everton ...

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2022, 11:14:29 pm »
For us Americans your pitch invasions are pretty lame so I don't really get the crying about it going on here. Talk to me when they're carrying out the goalposts and mounting them in the public square or something similar. If I was at Anfield on Sunday and we did win the league I definitely would try to do similar.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2022, 11:15:04 pm »
Whatever people think of Forest, what a remarkable job Steve Cooper’s done there.  Rock bottom of the league when he took over, now one game away from promotion.  He’s a very good coach.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2022, 11:18:09 pm »
Whatever people think of Forest, what a remarkable job Steve Cooper’s done there.  Rock bottom of the league when he took over, now one game away from promotion.  He’s a very good coach.

Wasn't he working at our Academy years ago?

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2022, 11:18:22 pm »
For us Americans your pitch invasions are pretty lame so I don't really get the crying about it going on here. Talk to me when they're carrying out the goalposts and mounting them in the public square or something similar. If I was at Anfield on Sunday and we did win the league I definitely would try to do similar.

Yeah, touching a goalpost would be so much better than celebrating with Klopp and all the players.

Anyway, hopefully Billy Sharp is alright after what happened during that pitch invasion.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2022, 11:23:11 pm »

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2022, 11:30:54 pm »
Wasn't he working at our Academy years ago?
Yep - was our Academy manager.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2022, 11:31:15 pm »
Yeah, touching a goalpost would be so much better than celebrating with Klopp and all the players.

Anyway, hopefully Billy Sharp is alright after what happened during that pitch invasion.

That's what the parade is for bro ;)

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2022, 11:34:55 pm »

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2022, 11:37:51 pm »
You’d think you’d just be happy your team had got through to the final rather than using it as an opportunity to launch yourself into a full-on running headbutt against an opposition player.

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2022, 12:00:03 am »
Can’t wait for them to come up.

https://twitter.com/robbieclunes82/status/1526687863336800258?s=21&t=enA6C7drekJVfkbnqxpRmg

Should be doing jail time for that

I hate it with so many pitch invasions now, mostly either a bunch of self-important bellends wanting to take selfies and make it all about them or dickheads looking to start something

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2022, 12:46:45 am »
Fuck Forest. c*nts.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2022, 01:16:39 am »
The only people who would prefer Huddersfield are surely Derby and Huddersfield fans. If you're in any way neutral you don't want a side that could challenge Derby's record.

Don’t underestimate people who don’t like Forest. :wave

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2022, 01:56:50 am »

https://twitter.com/robbieclunes82/status/1526687863336800258?s=21&t=enA6C7drekJVfkbnqxpRmg

Bloody hell what an absolute shithouse - hope they get him

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2022, 02:50:00 am »

I hate it with so many pitch invasions now, mostly either a bunch of self-important bellends wanting to take selfies and make it all about them or dickheads looking to start something

Completely agree

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2022, 06:31:22 am »

Imagine the field day if that was us. Media will still be going on about us booing an anthem instead.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2022, 06:49:51 am »

Yep, like most things in life nowadays it's people more concerned about what they can put on their social media rather than enjoying the occasion. As an example, there were a few fans that ran up to Steve Cooper looking for a selfie, like that's what he would want to be doing at that moment. Just bellends.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2022, 07:42:56 am »
Well thank fuck you're nowhere near Anfield then.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2022, 08:07:46 am »

He's been arrested for assault. The guy that got hit was Billy Sharp and he needed stitches after.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61488095

Hope the lifetime ban and football banning order was worth it