Author Topic: Liverpool 0 v 1 Stoke 1-1 AET 5-4 Pens Lge Cup SF 2nd Lg 26/1/2016 Arnautovic 45  (Read 116524 times)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Fuck off hughes you phoney crying prick..
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline jonnyr

• Anny Roader
  • We had dreams and songs to sing...
God I loved watching Lucas today even though I was so fucking nervy throughout. What a boss player. Fucking LFC through and through Lucas is, what a warrior. But yeah. It was the entire Liverpool side who were immense, despite the heavy tired legs and occasionally inspired and tricky opposition, the belief, the Klopp effect, James Milner stepped up. Joe Allen, fire, immense. Players stepped up and were counted when it mattered. Such tenacity. This was always going to be an extremely tricky tie considering the situation. This fire, this will to win, this is what we need now, Liverpool Football Club.

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
Will any of our currently injured players be back for the final?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He carried the defence for pretty much the whole game.

Can't agree there. Has looked shaky and tentative since he came back from injury. Still got moments of quality because he's a quality player, but needs to improve. Hopefully Lovren coming back will get the best of him, don't think Sakho and Toure are good together.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Nobody remembers how you got there
I'll remember the 6-1 at Southampton for a long, long time.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Don't think my heart can take anymore of that ... absolutely wrecked

GET IN YOU FUCKING MIGHTY RED MEN!!!!!!!

:wave :wave

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Carragher being a cock with Klopp then, rein it in lad ffs.
He's always been a gobshite.  Just that he used to be our gobshite.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Fuck off Hughes, you bitter Manc bastard.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Sakho was immense, you're not going to win every duel against 6'7 Crouch or Walters and he's on one leg it seems, his thigh is strapped heavily and he doesn't seem to be moving freely. He still prevented two goals today with blocks and possibly another in the first half. He won many headers and set up attacks with his passing. All of this whilst being exposed by Moreno (it's funny nobody mentions this as much as they did when Lovren was being apparently exposed by him, but there's definitely no agenda).

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
He's gone full Sky Sports bellend now

His first question was a joke about his fucking glasses

Now he's trying to get back in the team

What a fucking whopper you are. One half of Bert and Ernie

Was light hearted banter, Jesus wept

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
performance don't care who played shit not bothered we are in the final that i care about, Jurgen gets his Wembley trip
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline grizz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
Haha f**k off Hughes  :rash you got what you deserved you nob, f**K all

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline sideshowme

• aka Bob
  • Legacy Fan
  • the king: making grown men feel like 10-year olds
Why was Peter Crouch in particular devastated?

because agent petey missed a pen, obviously.  felt really bad for him too, and the other ex-reds in the stoke team.  they did quite well on the day.
Dudek saaaaves for Liverpoool!  Liverpool have won the Champions' League!  Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart!

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
The quadruple is on....
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
Quite a few comments about various players being poor this evening, and indeed they were. I think this squad is exhausted, in every sense of the word. So many games, so few fit players, replays, extra time, new coaches, new manager, new regime. Knackered.

Liverpool will be a fitter and faster team next season, and they will play the way Klopp wants them to play. Right now, some of them are not good enough, some of them are not fit enough, and some of them know they're not good enough and not fit enough.

This season was a write off early on, it's only the failure of other teams to capitalise that has kept it interesting for us, but suddenly we have a Cup Final, and the prospect of a day out at Wembley. Much to be optimistic about, despite a poor performance m

They will be mentally tougher next season for sure. The way they are dragging their arses all over the pitch really is impressive, even if the play isn't. Think Sakho and Lucas really epitomized that today.

Offline xico_da_bezana

• Anny Roader
Wembley baby!
Liverpool fan since the 8th of March, 2006.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
This season anything goes mate. As long as we can palm in a trophy.
Next season the real work starts.

Agreed which is why i would rather us persist with the likes of Ojo, Smith, in a lot of games even some pl ones, we already know Milner and co aren't good enough, put everything into the cups.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
Mignolet doing the Mignolet bruce grobbelaar impression touching the posts and things like that to put stoke off their game. Class. Was not the best performance but the Anfield kop London division are off to their first final at the new Wembley. Win all that matters. 

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Fuck off hughes you phoney crying prick..
Is he crying? Really?

Oh my word...
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: Re: Mignolet signs new long-term LFC contract (*)
« Reply #662 on: January 26, 2016, 11:01:49 pm »
Well done Simon

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
14/17 record now. Superb....
Penaltypool  8) We've won all our semi-final and final penalty shootouts as well with the losses coming in earlier rounds. 5/5 in finals and 3/3 in semis; remarkable.

Tonight's game was utter shite in fairness and we were quite poor. Stoke's goal was miles offside and they didn't do a huge amount so we are true on merit I think despite the poor display.

Offline ac

• Headless chicken
  • Legacy Fan
Quite a few comments about various players being poor this evening, and indeed they were. I think this squad is exhausted, in every sense of the word. So many games, so few fit players, replays, extra time, new coaches, new manager, new regime. Knackered.

Liverpool will be a fitter and faster team next season, and they will play the way Klopp wants them to play. Right now, some of them are not good enough, some of them are not fit enough, and some of them know they're not good enough and not fit enough.

This season was a write off early on, it's only the failure of other teams to capitalise that has kept it interesting for us, but suddenly we have a Cup Final, and the prospect of a day out at Wembley. Much to be optimistic about, despite a poor performance m
Great post. While many of the players aren't good enough, the level of fatigue was surely a big factor in today's performance

Offline Cream147

• Anny Roader
Name me 3 or 4 mistakes he made today. Let what bounce? Did they score? Did they get a one on one or a clear cut chance?

How about when he cleared the ball with his head to the half way line. Also what about when faced by a Stoke forward he out muscled them and control's with his chest and plays a neat pass. Like I said what about his double block on Walters.

Oh for God's sake don't be in denial. If you watched the match you know exactly what he let bounce, and you know that he was partially responsible for their goal too. Yes, he had a few good moments - great, it's good to see him coming back into some form. But he certainly has a lot of things he can improve on from today's performance - clearly his decision making is not there just yet.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
He's always been a gobshite.  Just that he used to be our gobshite.

Fuckin whopperfest on here tonight....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Mignolet signs new long-term LFC contract (*)
« Reply #669 on: January 26, 2016, 11:02:42 pm »
It was the affelay penalty. Unlucky not to save it so its only right he saved the Muniesa penalty.

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan

Everytime I see one of these photos I dread the possibility of seeing penis a-la Biscan at Istanbul.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Good to see Danny Ings and Gomez in there. Very good to see
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline plasterered

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a....
unfortunately we found out our true level over the 2 games with stoke. :'(

I am getting worried about Can now. think he needs a break from 1st team. :-\

well "Our" trophy awaits, only 90 more mins. :D

Dont buy into any micky mouse rubbish. Its a cup comp of the top league in the country and were in the final again be made up if we win it. ;D

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
Imagine they had won. Imagine a happy Mark Hughes.

Thank the lord.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Everytime I see one of these photos I dread the possibility of seeing penis a-la Biscan at Istanbul.
shudders
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Still buzzing on that.

Only negative for me is the fact Ibe is turning into Andros Townsend with his "cut inside and shoot" crap.

Joe Allen well on his way to being Klopps Gary Mac for our forthcoming treble this year...

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Fucking massive game from Sakho, Lucas and Migs.....Milner and Lallana put in a shift as well!

Obviously I'm not the manger but if I was I'd be giving the troops a few days off in a spa somewhere! Clean living an relaxation! 8)

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Carragher was clearly, clearly joking.

Lunatics, some of you guys.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
lucas giving it to the stoke fans after his pen haha!

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan