Author Topic: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun  (Read 844543 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Re: US 2020 Election - Primary Season
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2019, 11:06:26 am »
when the likes of bernie and warren don’t win, especially if it is to someone like Biden/Booker/Harris, then their idiot progressive fringe who can’t see past their own noses will kick off like last time over Hilary and vote green or not vote because of their precious ‘conscience’

They should vote for someone whose policies they don't agree with?
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2019, 04:49:10 pm »
I'd say the main reason Biden and Bernie are polling so well right now is simply because they're the most high profile candidates and people already have a decent idea of what they stand for.  They'll naturally have a leg up on a lot of the other candidates.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2019, 05:50:14 pm »

How did that work out for the Bernie Bro dickheads last time ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2019, 06:08:50 pm »

How did that work out for the Bernie Bro dickheads last time ?

It's tiresome how this demographic is continually discussed on here - it must have been a tiny fraction of the electorate and I bet they didn't move the needle at all. The vehemently anti-Hillary liberal wing might make a lot of noise online but I don't think they are of any significance

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2019, 06:44:59 pm »
And Drumpf got in by a tiny margin.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2019, 07:49:33 pm »
no you vote for the only other credible option other to trump, unless of course you hate Hillary that much/are a massive misogynist you see trump as better or an equivalent on the policy basis

It's tiresome how this demographic is continually discussed on here - it must have been a tiny fraction of the electorate and I bet they didn't move the needle at all. The vehemently anti-Hillary liberal wing might make a lot of noise online but I don't think they are of any significance
go look at how many didn’t turn up compared to Obama, or how many votes were wasted on that muppet Jill Stein in marginal states

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2019, 08:15:38 pm »
no you vote for the only other credible option other to trump, unless of course you hate Hillary that much/are a massive misogynist you see trump as better or an equivalent on the policy basis
go look at how many didn’t turn up compared to Obama, or how many votes were wasted on that muppet Jill Stein in marginal states

You may be right - I don't think people will make that mistake twice though. Although wtf do I know I think Hillary had it locked

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2019, 08:18:36 pm »
You may be right - I don't think people will make that mistake twice though. Although wtf do I know I think Hillary had it locked

They thought so too. They won't think that again.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2019, 08:24:08 pm »
They thought so too. They won't think that again.
id wager there are a good number who’d want trump to win over someone like a Biden so they can go all ‘I told you so’ in the hope that someone like AOC (or another justice democrat) gets the nomination in 2024 (when I think she’d be eligible) once trump and the GOP fuck up as they usually do so any dem would win

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2019, 08:41:56 pm »
id wager there are a good number who’d want trump to win over someone like a Biden so they can go all ‘I told you so’ in the hope that someone like AOC (or another justice democrat) gets the nomination in 2024 (when I think she’d be eligible) once trump and the GOP fuck up as they usually do so any dem would win

I few pricks in NY or CA maybe. But a difference maker in a battleground state? Can't see them ever facing their friends again.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2019, 08:45:54 pm »
4 current Dem candidates can give Trump a run for his money in Texas in this very early poll.

I once heard a Texan politician say that Texas isn't a red state...it's a non-voting state. This poll is early. But there is potential. Lots of electoral college votes. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/441111-poll-trump-in-dead-heats-with-six-dems-in-head-to-head-texas-matchups

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2019, 08:50:24 pm »
4 current Dem candidates can give Trump a run for his money in Texas in this very early poll.

I once heard a Texan politician say that Texas isn't a red state...it's a non-voting state. This poll is early. But there is potential. Lots of electoral college votes. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/441111-poll-trump-in-dead-heats-with-six-dems-in-head-to-head-texas-matchups
interesting that, could end up being massive if Texas is a tossup State, wasn’t it the first bush who effectively gifted California to the Dems, the Donald could do the same with Texas if the right candidate gets picked

I few pricks in NY or CA maybe. But a difference maker in a battleground state? Can't see them ever facing their friends again.
if their friends are likeminded they’d be fine with it!

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2019, 09:29:52 pm »
interesting that, could end up being massive if Texas is a tossup State, wasn’t it the first bush who effectively gifted California to the Dems, the Donald could do the same with Texas if the right candidate gets picked

Brooklyn hipsters. :)

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2019, 09:36:44 pm »

Yup. Nixon and Reagan were from California and the Repugs would routinely win the state.

But that was back when the Dems would win the south...then that flipped with Nixon's southern strategy and led to a vulnerable Carter even post watergate and Reagan landslides.

In 2018, even Orange County in CA went blue for the Dems. That was the Reagan heartland.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2019, 03:52:37 am »

You forget that feelings are equal to facts these days, so even though this talking point has been fairly conclusively debunked the people that believe it will continue peddling their beliefs because they don't care about the truth.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2019, 05:21:23 am »
You forget that feelings are equal to facts these days, so even though this talking point has been fairly conclusively debunked the people that believe it will continue peddling their beliefs because they don't care about the truth.

The media wants a horse race and know that making the Dem's crap their pants about these people sells. They want to torment division and tension. They want to show fault lines about the green new deal, universal healthcare, impeachment etc. It gives them something to debate between their advertisements for various pharmaceuticals that could possibly give people the runs. These Bernie or bust types ate just one more bogey man in the arsenal.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2019, 07:59:29 am »

Conclusively debunked when and by who ?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2019, 08:46:54 am »
by the bros

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2019, 02:15:59 pm »
Beto came very close to beating a very unlikable opponent last fall here in Texas.

Could see why he (and others) think they have a somewhat decent chance against the most unlikable of unlikables in 2020. Will be something to keep an eye on for sure.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2019, 02:58:09 pm »
Iowa Caucus is in Jan. New Hampshire primary is like a week or two later. Voting in Cali now starts like late Jan/Early feb(Mail in, primary is super tuesday I believe)

I know that's the current election procedure they have right now but what I am proposing like any other normal country's election cycle should not start 2 years prior but 6 months hell 3 months prior to November 2020. God forbid Trump gets re-elected but like every other President before him who got re-elected they are a dead duck within 18 months of their second term because of this current process. Ok if you want to spend 18 months running for President then please for god sake make sure each one is vetted by the time November comes around so the public / legislation know a candidate wont go lulu on Twitter once any shyte occurs afterwards. Anyhoo its what we got for the next 18 months, a long drawn out America's Got Talent where we might lose a competitor every month or so.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2019, 03:53:22 pm »

Nate Silver.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2019, 03:55:21 pm »
Biden is a terrible candidate, another establishment centrist type that will always lean right when it comes down to it and the only reason he's polling well is name recognition due to being Obama's No2. Then you have all this creepy hair sniffing and touching up business, no thanks.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2019, 05:41:25 pm »
Nate Silver.

Can you link me to it Claus.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2019, 05:58:44 pm »
Something that may interest those concerned about voters turning their backs on a prospective nominee if their own preference fails to get the nod.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HojK7c7X3WE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HojK7c7X3WE</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2019, 05:59:34 pm »
Can you link me to it Claus.

You can google it for yourself, it's really not that hard.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2019, 10:21:32 pm »
Biden is a terrible candidate, another establishment centrist type that will always lean right when it comes down to it and the only reason he's polling well is name recognition due to being Obama's No2. Then you have all this creepy hair sniffing and touching up business, no thanks.

It will be a thing...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2019, 10:33:13 pm »
You can google it for yourself, it's really not that hard.

Haha OK,bit weird not wanting to provide the link to back up your claim.I have googled and have read lots that says the opposite,it's nowhere near debunked.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2019, 11:13:07 pm »
Nate Silver.

Ha, Nate Silver. His models ended up being completely useless in 2016 so I've no idea why he still has any credibility left whatsoever.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2019, 11:57:10 pm »

Haha OK,bit weird not wanting to provide the link to back up your claim.I have googled and have read lots that says the opposite,it's nowhere near debunked.

You're making claims. Claims that have been debunked pretty conclusively. You're way behind the times anyway, now your people are running around blaming russian twitter bots.

Ha, Nate Silver. His models ended up being completely useless in 2016 so I've no idea why he still has any credibility left whatsoever.

Analysis of existing numbers in the past tense is a lot easier than guesstimating results for a forthcoming event.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: May 1, 2019, 12:12:16 am »
whos models did predict a trump win btw?

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #70 on: May 1, 2019, 12:29:41 am »

Silver was actually predicting a higher probability of a Trump win than most others, from what I recall

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: May 1, 2019, 04:48:26 am »

Michael Moore's :)

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: May 1, 2019, 05:09:25 am »

Putin's.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: May 1, 2019, 04:33:46 pm »
You're making claims. Claims that have been debunked pretty conclusively. You're way behind the times anyway, now your people are running around blaming russian twitter bots.

Analysis of existing numbers in the past tense is a lot easier than guesstimating results for a forthcoming event.

Fucking prove it.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: May 1, 2019, 05:23:44 pm »

Fucking prove it.

Prove your claim and I'll rebut it.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: May 1, 2019, 05:30:24 pm »
Prove your claim and I'll rebut it.

Not how this works mate,you claimed it had been debunked,so debunk it.

Not hard,you have all the information,don't you ?

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: May 1, 2019, 05:33:39 pm »

Not how this works mate,you claimed it had been debunked,so debunk it.

Not hard,you have all the information,don't you ?

It's absolutely hoe it works. You made a claim. I said it was bogus. Back up your claim and I'll back up my counter.

Or Google it yourself, like I did. It took 0.03 seconds to find.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: May 1, 2019, 05:47:39 pm »
FFS... here you go since no one else is going to bother.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/08/24/did-enough-bernie-sanders-supporters-vote-for-trump-to-cost-clinton-the-election/?utm_term=.d28687ca8ba9

Lots of caveats to this but this is the final conclusion:

In short, it may be hard to know exactly how many Sanders-Trump voters there were, or whether they really cost Clinton the election. But it doesn’t appear that many of them were predisposed to support Clinton in the first place.

The fact is that the vast majority of Bernie supporters voted for Clinton, so the implication by here that they didn't is what feels wrong, whether the few who didn't was enough to swing it for Trump or not.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: May 1, 2019, 05:48:00 pm »
It's absolutely hoe it works. You made a claim. I said it was bogus. Back up your claim and I'll back up my counter.

Or Google it yourself, like I did. It took 0.03 seconds to find.

You have Nate Silver,I have loads of sources,I know what is true,what has been reported and discussed.

You came in had a sly dig (man up) and have since refused to expand.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: May 1, 2019, 05:56:22 pm »
FFS... here you go since no one else is going to bother.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/08/24/did-enough-bernie-sanders-supporters-vote-for-trump-to-cost-clinton-the-election/?utm_term=.d28687ca8ba9

Lots of caveats to this but this is the final conclusion:

The fact is that the vast majority of Bernie supporters voted for Clinton, so the implication by here that they didn't is what feels wrong, whether the few who didn't was enough to swing it for Trump or not.

Same number were used for this,it's just a bit more in depth.

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/545812242/1-in-10-sanders-primary-voters-ended-up-supporting-trump-survey-finds?t=1556729466655