Author Topic: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.  (Read 307826 times)

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
Re: Fox News - still lying to the planet.
« Reply #1480 on: February 11, 2019, 04:07:47 pm »
Trump wanted him in charge of the VA. You know, the dept in charge of veteran's hospitals...

He'd have them exposed to filth to build up resistance.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1481 on: February 11, 2019, 04:12:47 pm »
Repugnants are batshit crazy

Shitty thoughts and shitty fingers.

He’ll happily go and run his hands all over a public toilet seat and then eat his lunch then?

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1482 on: February 11, 2019, 04:25:07 pm »
He’ll happily go and run his hands all over a public toilet seat and then eat his lunch then?

Actually, toilette seats are not as full of germs as you think. The dish sponge in a student's kitchen however...

But he doesn't believe in germs.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 04:29:47 pm by Giono »
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1483 on: February 11, 2019, 04:32:20 pm »
Wait til that well-known germaphobe Trump fins out he's friends with someone who doesn't wash his hands.
He'll end up going the full Howard Hughes.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1484 on: February 11, 2019, 04:34:52 pm »
Actually, toilette seats are not as full of germs as you think. The dish sponge in a student's kitchen however...

But he doesn't believe in germs.

Not one bit,that's why he says that he self inoculates against the germs he doesn't believe in.

Not the greatest minds at Fox news.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1485 on: February 11, 2019, 04:38:32 pm »

Not one bit,that's why he says that he self inoculates against the germs he doesn't believe in.

Not the greatest minds at Fox news.

I wonder if his special lady friend (to quote The Dude) lets him touch her downstairs again.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1486 on: February 11, 2019, 04:39:36 pm »
Wait til that well-known germaphobe Trump fins out he's friends with someone who doesn't wash his hands.
He'll end up going the full Howard Hughes.

They've shared a sweaty fillet o fish together probably.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1487 on: February 14, 2019, 12:20:31 am »

Know your audience.  :lmao :lmao

Fox News rejected an advertisement for an anti-Nazi documentary because it was “not appropriate” for the network’s audience.

Fox News rejected an advertisement for an anti-Nazi documentary because it was “not appropriate” for the network’s audience.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Fox leadership axed an ad for the documentary A Night at the Garden, which recounts a Nazi rally in New York City in 1939, that would have been aired during Sean Hannity’s prime time spot.

The ad, which warns that Nazism can and has happened in the United States, was initially purchased through the Charter Communication’s Spectrum service and meant to be aired Monday night in the Los Angeles area. It was not aired, however, because of breaking news coverage of President Donald Trump’s rally in El Paso, Texas.

Field of Vision, the documentary’s distributor, then decided to purchase a national spot for Hannity’s hour — and was vetoed by Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott.

Emails review by THR revealed that Scott, through an ad sales representative, claimed it was “not appropriate for our air.”

Marshall Curry, the director of A Night at the Garden, told THR that he was stunned by the rejection.

“It’s amazing to me that the C.E.O. of Fox News would personally inject herself into a small ad buy just to make sure that Hannity viewers weren’t exposed to this chapter of American history,” Curry said.

The ad will still run through Charter in Los Angeles during Thursday’s episode of Hannity, the report noted.

“The film’s backers also plan to advertise on other national cable news networks,” THR added.

Watch the advertisement deemed inappropriate for Hannity viewers after link.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1488 on: February 20, 2019, 07:02:35 pm »
full segment with historian Rutger Bregman that Fox News is refusing to air.
https://mobile.twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1098289381096402946

50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1489 on: February 20, 2019, 09:27:59 pm »
Just saw that elsewhere, it's fantastic.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #1490 on: February 20, 2019, 11:32:23 pm »
Came to post it myself. Virgil and Gini are not the only cool as fuck Dutchmen.

<a href="https://m.youtube.com/v/6_nFI2Zb7qE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://m.youtube.com/v/6_nFI2Zb7qE</a>
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline stara

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1491 on: March 1, 2019, 07:19:28 am »
Hannity just set himself up to be subpoenaed as a witness on the hush-money payments by SDNY.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1101322126177591296/video/1

Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) said Thursday he would "looking forward" to Sean Hannity testifying in front of Congress after a comment the Fox News host made during an interview.

Make it public hearing in front of House Intelligence and/or Oversight Committee, pretty please.  :lmao

Offline stara

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1492 on: March 2, 2019, 10:58:20 am »
75% of a cow or a beef animal's body weight is made up of grass ...

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1101487565780205568

:o

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1493 on: March 2, 2019, 12:59:44 pm »
:lmao

Offline stara

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1494 on: March 2, 2019, 05:23:49 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SFL1fb0Xreg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SFL1fb0Xreg</a>

I am juiced  ;)

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1495 on: March 4, 2019, 02:41:15 pm »
Cross-posting the New Yorker piece from the main thread:

« Last Edit: March 4, 2019, 02:42:52 pm by Ray K »

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1496 on: March 11, 2019, 10:41:44 pm »
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1497 on: March 12, 2019, 12:01:14 am »

b]Fox News rebukes Jeanine Pirro after she questioned Ilhan Omar's hijab[/b]

New York (CNN Business)In a rare rebuke of one of its star hosts, Fox News condemned Jeanine Pirro late Sunday for questioning whether Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's Islamic religious beliefs stand in opposition to the US Constitution.

"We strongly condemn Jeanine Pirro's comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar," Fox News said in a statement. "They do not reflect those of the network and we have addressed the matter with her directly."

Controversial statements about Israel by Omar, a freshman Democratic lawmaker, have landed her in hot water with members of both parties.

Pirro suggested on her Saturday show that Omar's beliefs about Israel stem from her religion. Omar is Somali-American and a practicing Muslim who wears a religious head-covering called a hijab.

"Think about it: Omar wears a hijab," Pirro said on her "Justice" show on Fox News. "Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?"

Pirro was denounced by figures on both the left and the right on Sunday.

Bret Stephens, a conservative columnist for The New York Times, said Pirro "is a disgrace." He said "every healthy democracy needs a healthy conservative movement," but "Fox News has become the chief driver in making that movement intemperate, idiotic, and illiberal."

A Fox News staffer pushed back on Pirro's statements. Hufsa Kamal, a producer on Fox's "Special Report with Bret Baier," tweeted: "@JudgeJeanine can you stop spreading this false narrative that somehow Muslims hate America or women who wear a hijab aren't American enough? You have Muslims working at the same network you do, including myself."

In her own statement on Sunday night, Pirro didn't apologize, saying the intention of her comments "was to ask a question and start a debate."

"Of course because one is Muslim does not mean you don't support the Constitution," she said. "I invite Rep. Omar to come on my show any time to discuss all of the important issues facing America today."

Omar is a longtime critic of Israel's Palestinian policies and a proponent of the Boycott-Divestment-Sanctions movement in the United States to condemn Israel's government policies.

Those stances are not anti-Semitic. But Omar has made several statements about Israel over the past few months that echo common anti-Semitic expressions about dual allegiances, Jewish money and power.

For example, she questioned why it is acceptable for supporters of Israel "to push for allegiance to a foreign country." In response to journalist Glenn Greenwald's tweet about politicians' support of Israel, Omar replied, "It's all about the Benjamins baby." And in response to a question about who she believes pays American politicians to be pro-Israel, Omar responded "AIPAC!" refering to the pro-Israel lobby group.

After Omar's latest controversial statement about Israel supporters, the House of Representatives on Thursday passed a resolution broadly condemning hate and intolerance, including anti-Semitism and anti-Muslim discrimination.

"We are tremendously proud to be part of a body that has put forth a condemnation of all forms of bigotry including anti-Semitism, racism, and white supremacy," said Omar in a joint statement with fellow Democratic Congressmen Rashida Tlaib and Andre Carson -- all three of the Muslim members of the US Congress.

"At a time when extremism is on the rise, we must explicitly denounce religious intolerance of all kinds and acknowledge the pain felt by all communities," they said. "Our nation is having a difficult conversation and we believe this is great progress."

Pirro's question about Omar's allegiances are similar to Omar's questions about Israel supporters' allegiances: As Omar asked why it is acceptable for Americans to be pro-Israel, Pirro questioned how a Muslim could follow Islamic religious law and American constitutional law at the same time.

Sharia law refers to a set of principles that govern the moral and religious lives of Muslims. Muslims' adherence to Sharia varies in the United States and around the world. As with all major religions, scholars have interpreted the Quran and other religious texts in myriad ways, and Muslims from different sects, regions and countries practice differently and with varying degrees of observance.

Religious garb, including hijabs, habits, yarmulkes and other adornments, are protected speech in the United States. Pirro's comments echo a common anti-Islamic belief that Muslims have allegiances to Sharia law over American law.

Brian Stelter contributed to this report
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1498 on: March 12, 2019, 12:15:11 am »
Unearthed audio shows Tucker Carlson using white nationalist rhetoric and making racist remarks

Between 2006 and 2011, Fox News host Tucker Carlson spent approximately an hour a week calling in to the Bubba the Love Sponge Show, a popular shock jock radio program where he spoke with the hosts about a variety of cultural and political topics in often-vulgar terms. In addition to making many misogynistic remarks and sexual comments about underage girls, Carlson, who was hired by Fox in 2009, also repeatedly made racist remarks.

Carlson credited "white men" for "creating civilization" and made numerous racist remarks about the Obamas, including agreeing that Michelle Obama would "be a problem" because she “turns into a sister” and asking of Barack Obama, "How is he Black, for one thing? He has one white parent, one Black parent.” Carlson called Iraqis “semiliterate primitive monkeys” and said Afghanistan is "never going to be a civilized country because the people aren't civilized.” He also said he had “zero sympathy” for Iraqis because they “don’t use toilet paper or forks” and that the war could turn around “if, somehow, the Iraqis decided to behave like human beings."

This is definitely getting him fired from Fox News.
Did I say fired? What I meant to say is 'this is definitely getting his prime time show extended b hour on Fox News'.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1499 on: March 12, 2019, 08:31:40 am »
I fucking hate that "just trying to start a debate" excuse to justify trolling.  Could you imagine Pirro getting Omar on her show?  She'd tear strips off of her, she's just a rookie.  They flipped Avenatti on his back like he was a turtle.

And here's some more about dear old Tucker.  Seems he didn't just make racist comments, but excused paedophilia as well.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7T1oGuyHH2I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7T1oGuyHH2I</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1500 on: March 19, 2019, 01:59:27 pm »
@brianstelter

Paul Ryan is joining the board of the newly slimmed-down FOX, the parent company of Fox News

Earlier today, 21st Century Fox finalized the complex transfer of the Fox Corp. assets — primarily Fox News, Fox Sports, and Fox Broadcasting — to the newly created Fox Corporation

Fox Corp. is expected to keep a low profile on day one, other than the announcement of members of its board of directors. Chase Carey, a chairman-CEO of Formula 1 who was a 21st Century Fox board member and longtime Fox executive, is on the seven-member panel along with former House Speaker Paul Ryan. Annie Dias, founder of Aragon Global Holdings, and Roland Hernandez, CEO of Hernandez Media Ventures, also join Fox controlling shareholders Rupert Mudoch and Lachlan Murdoch on the board along with another former 21st Century Fox board member, former Ford Motor Co. exec Jacques Nasser.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1501 on: March 19, 2019, 03:57:02 pm »
@brianstelter

Paul Ryan is joining the board of the newly slimmed-down FOX, the parent company of Fox News

Swamp.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1502 on: March 19, 2019, 03:57:49 pm »
@brianstelter

Part of his payback from Murdoch?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #1503 on: March 22, 2019, 02:00:10 pm »
The title of this thread is way out of date.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1505 on: March 31, 2019, 03:27:19 pm »
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1112321469902667777

Fear of brown.

Like Trump's supporters for the wall, these folks must be from states along the Canadian border too.

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1506 on: March 31, 2019, 03:51:24 pm »
Aha, thread title update. Honestly the title of this thread should be: Fox New - Spreading lies, fear and disinformation to fuck up the planet.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1507 on: March 31, 2019, 10:18:33 pm »
Aha, thread title update. Honestly the title of this thread should be: Fox New - Spreading lies, fear and disinformation to fuck up the planet.

Don't be ridiculous.  They do it to make money.  Fucking up the planet is just an entertaining fringe benefit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1508 on: April 4, 2019, 04:29:53 pm »
Great piece of long form journalism here from the New York Times looking at the Murdoch empire, they conducted over 150 interviews to write this. I have only got through part one so far, there are 3 parts. The family dynamics at play is interesting as is the reluctance to back Trump. Also he apparently  nearly died last year. Interestingly james murdoch thinks fox is too toxic and wanted it to be more balanced. His father and brother disagreed.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/03/magazine/rupert-murdoch-fox-news-trump.html

Offline stara

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1509 on: April 8, 2019, 01:26:47 pm »
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/03/magazine/rupert-murdoch-fox-news-trump.html

Fox news embracing Trump is just Murdoch protecting News Corp bottom line against newer right wing media outlets and Murdoch embracing Brexit is just to have an opportunity to purchase Sky at deep discount. At least this is how I read that piece.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1510 on: April 8, 2019, 03:30:30 pm »

John Lithgow was on the Marc Maron WTF podcast confirming that he (not Russell Crowe) will play Roger Ailes in the Fox News-based movie.

This is an old link, but quite the cast:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/aug/01/margot-robbie-nicole-kidman-charlize-theron-fox-news-movie

Should be interesting.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1511 on: April 13, 2019, 02:44:42 am »
Fox mentions Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for 42 days running – 3,181 times

Fox channels have mentioned the US congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for 42 consecutive days, a study has found.

The 29-year-old liberal star received at least 3,181 mentions in six weeks from Fox News or its sister Fox Business, according to research by Media Matters for America, a not-for-profit media watchdog.

The finding will reinforce perceptions that Fox, owned by media mogul Rupert Murdoch, is obsessed by Ocasio-Cortez, portraying her as a radical socialist who threatens the American way of life.

She tweeted in response on Friday: “Fox News brought me up 3,000+ times in *6 weeks.* That’s how hard they’re fighting against dignified healthcare, wages, & justice for all; and turning their firepower on the youngest Congresswoman in history to do it. Too bad for them, cause we don’t flinch. #ForThePeople.”

Ocasio-Cortez, who has promoted ambitious leftist policies such as a Green New Deal , has supplanted Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi as the favoured target of many conservatives.

Courtney Hagle, a researcher at Media Matters for America, said: “Ocasio-Cortez is brought up constantly, even if the topic has nothing to do with her, as with the recent terror attacks in New Zealand. Hosts and guests smear and misrepresent Ocasio-Cortez’s agenda, caricaturing it while painting it as radical, dangerous, far-left socialism.”

Hagle added: “Fox figures go on extended, aggressively angry rants about her. They’ve repeatedly attacked her intelligence, used her age to discredit her, and dismissed her as a ‘little girl’.”

After only three months in Congress, Ocasio-Cortez has attracted outsized coverage in general, including a Time magazine cover and a huge social media presence. She has nearly 4 million followers on Twitter.

Media Matters searched Grabien transcripts for “AOC” and “Ocasio” between 25 February and 7 April.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/12/fox-mentions-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-for-42-days-running
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1512 on: July 18, 2019, 01:50:02 pm »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1513 on: July 18, 2019, 06:52:43 pm »
https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1105191515947593728?s=20

Incredible if true
I have no idea how Fox & Friends came to use the photoshopped image. But just point out that it is very old news indeed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfD_oq7N5X4
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1514 on: July 25, 2019, 12:48:55 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2ASDpHQATMw&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2ASDpHQATMw&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1515 on: July 25, 2019, 01:08:11 pm »
Not unexpected.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1516 on: October 11, 2019, 11:15:14 pm »
Shep Smith announced he's leaving the station this afternoon with immediate effect. Seems very abrupt, and he's not joining another network. The last proper news guy there, so just idiots and/or propagandists left now.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1517 on: October 12, 2019, 12:04:34 am »
Shep Smith announced he's leaving the station this afternoon with immediate effect. Seems very abrupt, and he's not joining another network. The last proper news guy there, so just idiots and/or propagandists left now.

Supposedly it caught Fox people on air completely by surprise. Looks like they are siding with Tucker Carlson and Trump.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1518 on: October 12, 2019, 09:13:03 am »
This is peak Fox.

jordan (@JordanUhl)
2019-10-11, 7:45 PM
This is so insanely melodramatic and overwrought and the last few seconds still somehow manage to come as a shock. Just...wait for it. pic.twitter.com/7BBB9EXNdJ

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1519 on: October 17, 2019, 05:06:07 pm »
Wasn't sure to put this here or in the 2020 primary thread but seeing as it's FOX...

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1184440326154575873

Popcorn's Art