The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Ok. If We Draw Man Utd In Quarters or Semis.

(1/3) > >>

Liverpool 25:
What will the Ticketing arrangments be for the 2nd leg do you think?

I'm assuming we'll get around 6,000 tickets for the whole of the Scoreboard End lower tier.  Now will the Ticket Office say that in order to get a ticket, you need to be a registered member of the ETC/ISC or those who have been to previous away Champions League games get priority or with it now being knock-out stages will they say those who went to UEFA Cup away games last season get priority or will they treat it as a league game and put them on sale to Season Ticket holders?

Opinions please.

Roger:
I cannot see anything else other than certain serial numbers for season ticket holders.

ttnbd:
I think it will be to ETC members only (like the final will be).

Liverpool 25:

--- Quote ---I cannot see anything else other than certain serial numbers for season ticket holders.

--- End quote ---

It wont be certain serial numbers cos the Cup game in 99 was all numbers we got the whole Scoreboard. (it was only 1 tier then)

Steve_M:
I would say that you definately have to be an ETC member and priority will go to those on previous trips this season.

This is a European tie and I can't see them changing the policy simply because the game would be in England.

The ticket office receives enough criticism without abandoning the policy and bringing a lot more abuse on themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version