The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Membership Cards / Fan Cards

<< < (2/91) > >>

zx12arrgh:

Sentence served  :(  , sorry for breaking the rules ( unintentionaly! )

Lesson learned  :wave

6 Euros:
Does anybody know how you are notified when membership is due for renewal. Bought my daughters last year but can't remember the date so not sure if it is done on a seasonal basis or one year from purchase.

red_Mark1980:

--- Quote from: 5 Euros on March 13, 2010, 04:00:56 pm ---Does anybody know how you are notified when membership is due for renewal. Bought my daughters last year but can't remember the date so not sure if it is done on a seasonal basis or one year from purchase.

--- End quote ---

You get a letter and email - I got mine but the sites down at the minute and I need to renew it sooner rather than later

horne:
got a mate who now works in america.he bought a members card at the beginning of the season before he went and has never used it.hes coming over for the chelsea game,i bought him a ticket online.rang him to give him the good news,however ,he cant find his members card.what happens next anyone?

Mikuss:

--- Quote from: horne on April 10, 2010, 05:54:49 pm ---got a mate who now works in america.he bought a members card at the beginning of the season before he went and has never used it.hes coming over for the chelsea game,i bought him a ticket online.rang him to give him the good news,however ,he cant find his members card.what happens next anyone?

--- End quote ---

22. If your Members Card is lost, the Membership Office must be notified at once. There will be a charge of £10.00 for the replacement card. Only one replacement card will be issued per member per season In the event that your Members Card is stolen, the member should report this to the Membership Office immediately and the relevant crime number should be quoted in all correspondence with the Club.

I'd imagine you'd need some sort of I.D. to claim it back too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version