Author Topic: Fabinho  (Read 886548 times)

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
Re: Fabinho
« Reply #360 on: May 28, 2018, 10:14:43 pm »
Okay, interesting to see people suggesting our midfield. No Club captain or Vice captain.

Wonder who would pick up the arm band when they aren't on the pitch.

No brainer for me.

Not wanting to derail the thread like..just got me thinking.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #361 on: May 28, 2018, 10:14:56 pm »
Isn't Fekir likely to play in our front three? We desperately need more quality numbers there.

He could play in the front three or in midfield. We’re in four competitions next season and I expect we’ll be challenging for at least two of them until the very end - everyone will get games. Aguero wasn’t even a guaranteed starter at Man City last season.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #362 on: May 28, 2018, 10:14:58 pm »
RedCafe aren’t happy with us:

Apparently, of course, United were never in for him, or they would have got him.....   ::) ??? :o

I mean look at Kroos, Neymar, Bale and all them other huge signings they beat every other club to.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2018, 10:14:58 pm »
Interestingly our set up isn't massively dissimilar to the title winning monaco side

they set up

Mbappe   Falcao

Lemar  Bakayoko  Fabinho  Silva

Mendy    Jemerson      Glik      Sidibe

Obviously we dont play a 4-4-2 and we don't really have a Lemar like player out wide with our wide players both cutting in but we do have the aggresive press, high line, quick attack and advanced fullbacks.

In their side Fabinho dropped to almost meet the high line and also sweep across either way to cover the advanced fullbacks, which he could well be tasked with doing for us as well considering how we set up

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2018, 10:15:33 pm »
Where the fuck did this come from? I thought someone had bumped an old thread or something.

Babu, expecting a full write up on this fella as I have no idea about him  ;)
Remember me insisting we needed a Sven Bender signing for #6 to sort out all sorts of vulnerabilities in the side? Then I talked about how Tactically elite and physically imposing would be ideal - Fabinho was always the #1 example I listed.

Delighted at this. Last summer my #1 want was Keita. This summer it was Fabinho. Good times.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2018, 10:16:02 pm »
I'll give my take on it mate, we normally tend to agree a fair amount on here to be honest.

Fabinho helps us because while he IS the type to play that ball winning role that isn't what his game is limited too.

Playing a high press with a high line, a common tactic to get around this is the long ball approach. Biggest example of us suffering from that this season is without doubt the utd game, long punts to Lukaku, CB steps out of defence we lose the aerial duel and leave space in behind simultaneously. With Fabinho in the side the chances of this happening are minimal, the guys a monster in the air and wins a stupid amount of headers... imagine playing Van Dijk at DM and having his identical twin at CB behind him.

Now a common problem for us is the lack of speed in the DM position in transition, we see a lot of turn, touch touch touch touch touch, chance gone OR pass back to CB and the ball shifting across our back line allowing opposition to retreat and regroup. The difference with Fabinho is that he understands the importance of speed in transition, he was the foundation on which that title winning Monaco side was built, quickly releasing the ball after regaining possession allowing them to catch out the opposition. The best thing about it is he doesn't simply play a load of high risk passes, he reads the game very well and knows when to opt for a long ball forward and when to work play around opposing CMs to open up space for more advanced teammates, he's confident in advancing with the ball and is great at carrying the ball forward with powerful runs, not at the level of Ox but he carrys the ball well and is strong enough to hold off players and advance with possession

He is also formerly a fullback so he understands the importance of support for fullbacks, he covers the width of the pitch and fills that space between CB and fullback that sides like City look to pinpoint so well. That little slide rule pass in between those players is a lot less available with Fabinho anchoring your midfield

I'm so excited about this because he has so much more in his locker than just being a win the ball and pass it to the CB/other CM type player. He is top drawer

Wouldn't look out of his depth in the 8 role so i hope people don't bog him down with the idea he's 'just a DM' he's so so much more

Cool ... good post.
I genuinely hope he's an excellent addition and I'm not for a second saying he's a bad player - I do feel like he's being hyped beyond his actual performances but lets hope I'm wrong. The worst he is is a competent Can replacement
I'm both a dm skeptic and a ligue 1 skeptic so I have biases ... my jury will stay out for a bit :)

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: May 28, 2018, 10:16:06 pm »
Just checked the guardian sport and saw this.  Out of the blue!

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: May 28, 2018, 10:16:16 pm »
Yeah exactly this. If you see the game tactically then players like Fabinho, Petit, Makelele, Mauro Silva - they win you titles. If we had Fabinho on the pitch on Saturday, we probably don't surrender territory and possession to Madrid. I mentioned after the game that I think Klopp will have a hard look at the core of the team now that have lost him 3 finals and ask tough questions. This is probably the first step there. Interesting times.

Midfield has been our weakness under Klopp. We don't have technical midfielders who can hold the ball and allow us to rest in possession so that we can recover from our high pressing game. This is why our game management has been a weakness in recent seasons. Likewise, we don't have technical ball playing midfielders who are comfortable in possession required to breakdown low block defences with the consistency required to win a league title. That is the next evolution in Klopps team and the likes of Keita, Fabinho and Fekir fit that description.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: May 28, 2018, 10:16:34 pm »
I’m encouraged that you like him.

Is he brave? Does he want to get on the ball? Does he tend to have an idea of what he wants to do with it before he gets it?

Bursts forward,good eye for a pass,has the block tackle down,great header of the ball,big baldy head & has a cracking shot on him as well.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #369 on: May 28, 2018, 10:16:43 pm »
Stan and his wife on instagram on a private jet on the way back from Liverpool today.

https://twitter.com/lfctikitaka/status/1001203714722541570?s=21

Another one for the “what would you be if you weren’t a footballer”. “A virgin” category..

Bloody hell.
Ooh, I’d like to kiss her!

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #370 on: May 28, 2018, 10:16:47 pm »
He may have the body of Can the brain of Petit...

But he’s got my fucking hair not theirs,

First time I see him, he had his hair dyed Maroon red btw. No idea why. It was for a Brazilian youth side. It was pretty weird :D
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #371 on: May 28, 2018, 10:17:07 pm »
Really nice pick-me-up after just arriving back from Kyiv. Have to admit I haven't seen a huge amount of games that he's played in but whenever I've seen him play in the CL, he looks really composed on the ball and a very dominant figure in the centre midfield. The thought of him and Keita as a CM partnership is mouthwatering.

I'm still obviously devastated about this weekend but every year we're getting better and better and the squad is looking stronger and stronger so I know for a fact we'll bounce back and we'll see silverware at Anfield sooner rather than later

Welcome to the very best club in the fucking world Fabinho!

We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline YourFaceGoesThroughALot

• Boys Pen
« Reply #372 on: May 28, 2018, 10:17:14 pm »
Ferminio and Fabinio   8)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #373 on: May 28, 2018, 10:17:14 pm »
:lmao

Guy was wanted by half of Europe's top clubs and was a lynchpin of Monaco's league win.

Yeah, odd comment.

Of all the players to compare him to....Assaidi?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: May 28, 2018, 10:17:15 pm »
It's actually mad to think that he was at Melwood, putting on the kit, signing the contract and potentially creaming at the prospect of what him and Keith are gonna do to opposition teams next season, and none of us had a fucking clue. Love it when we do business like this.

The last time a signing caught me by surprise like this was probably.......Raul Meireles? I can't think of anything more recent that came out of the blue like this.
Assaidi

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #375 on: May 28, 2018, 10:17:29 pm »
Yeah it does seems a bit crowded at the moment, I just can't see anyone being sold, Wijnaldum would be the most likely but I just dont see it.

I'd have said Gini the most unlikely, unless he wants out for some mad reason!

Hendo won't be going, but we know he's had injury worries that have kept him out for spells in the past, and him playing 2 games a week doesn't work so well long term for the team.  And heck, without turning into a criticism, so please don't take it as that, he is a player who can be improved on. That doesn't mean he doesn't have a role here.

Lallana - injury problems too, Milly, 1 year left on his deal, and will be 33 by then too. Ox will be out for a bit too. It isn't so crowded.

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
« Reply #376 on: May 28, 2018, 10:17:41 pm »
Agree with you about how we could improve the midfield. We need someone who is clearly more comfortable on the ball under pressure, someone who can move the ball quickly through midfield. No idea if Fabinho is like that, but reading about him he seems like a more consistent and positionally aware Can, which is a good improvement on what we have but perhaps not exactly what I wanted though. That said, our transfers recently have been outstanding so I’m excited to see him play for us.

We'll be dealing long balls more often than teams that press us crazily like Spurs. If that's the case, when we face a team that they are going to press more than win it in the air, then Keita should have no problem playing the number 6 with 2 of Gini/Ox/Fekir in support.

It's all about options and versatility for the right opponent. Fabinho is a better long ball passer than everyone but maybe Hendo and TAA on our team, so they would have to be insanely good at pressing to disrupt what Fabinho does who would be able to release the ball earlier against most presses and won't need to dribble around them. 
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: May 28, 2018, 10:17:46 pm »
Emre's body, Emmanuel Petit's brain. Fucking dream of a signing.

I have been talking all season about how the tactical level of our midfield was a big hindrance. This guy is literally the #1 target I had to solve it. Just always thought he was off to United. In a big game, Fabinho, Gini & Keita = opponent not touching the ball once in midfield. Not once. Fabinho = no more long punts for Lukaku to flick on. He just dominates that zone.

Dream of a signing.

I can't trust you anymore mate. You let me down in the final.  :(

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #378 on: May 28, 2018, 10:17:55 pm »
RedCafe aren’t happy with us:

I’ve had a look....

That’s one of their main mods too

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline MarkMcCee

• Kemlynite
« Reply #379 on: May 28, 2018, 10:18:58 pm »
Currently studying for uni exams therefore on RAWK every hour. This deal managed to be signed and sealed without me even reading rumours on the transfer forum  :o.
Cannot wait for next season already.
Welcome Stan

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #380 on: May 28, 2018, 10:19:16 pm »
I'm buzzing over this, had seen it breaking from France I was passing it on to mates saying oh he'd be a good signing exactly what we need in the no. 6 position, story started gathering pace then it goes to 9pm and its announced. I was stunned and delighted at the same time, great signing just the tonic we needed after the weekend. Talk of another signing in this week too!!

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #381 on: May 28, 2018, 10:19:43 pm »
      Firmino
              Salah
Mane           Fekir
   Fabinho Keita

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: May 28, 2018, 10:19:43 pm »
It's safe to say our CM will have a different look next season. Keita and Fabinho certainly adds competition. I like it!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #383 on: May 28, 2018, 10:19:44 pm »
I'd have said Gini the most unlikely, unless he wants out for some mad reason!

Hendo won't be going, but we know he's had injury worries that have kept him out for spells in the past, and him playing 2 games a week doesn't work so well long term for the team.  And heck, without turning into a criticism, so please don't take it as that, he is a player who can be improved on. That doesn't mean he doesn't have a role here.

Lallana - injury problems too, Milly, 1 year left on his deal, and will be 33 by then too. Ox will be out for a bit too. It isn't so crowded.

If the Fekir stuff is real its 7 players for 3 spots - that's a lot

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: May 28, 2018, 10:20:03 pm »
Midfielders running with the ball while having Naby snapping at their heels and Fabinho baring down on them is going to be fun to watch

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: May 28, 2018, 10:20:07 pm »
Yeah exactly this. If you see the game tactically then players like Fabinho, Petit, Makelele, Mauro Silva - they win you titles. If we had Fabinho on the pitch on Saturday, we probably don't surrender territory and possession to Madrid. I mentioned after the game that I think Klopp will have a hard look at the core of the team now that have lost him 3 finals and ask tough questions. This is probably the first step there. Interesting times.

I touched on this in the post game thread, and it came up in the Van Dijk one recently too. I think this is spot on.

Think you can get away with one of Henderson and Milner in your midfield three, but not both. Not against that quality of opponent. In the second half in particular they seemed to have lost the confidence to turn on the ball. To play a one touch pass. To do the quick, basic things that we need when we play from the back. It's harsh to compare against Modric and Kroos, but because they were the opponents, *you* couldn't help but. To see them calmly ping the ball around the press that has reduced lesser players to quivering wrecks would have been a thing of beauty had it not been against us. To then see our deepest midfielder (whenever it was Henderson or Milner) receive the ball with about 10/12 yards of space, and not having the quality, or confidence in their quality to take it on the half turn, or pass first time with a weaker (or even stronger foot)... Well, I was sat there thinking we were going to struggle, and that was before Bale's goal (or even Benzema's I think)

In all honesty, I think this will be the end of Milners time in our midfield. He'll probably get games, but nowhere near the amount he has the last two season. I also think it's the season where Henderson finds himself as first backup. He'll still likely play 30 games, and he should. Those against the bottom 12, league and FA Cups, where we need to keep legs fresh. Just think if we're playing in next seasons Champions League final, we're more likely to see Henderson on the bench with Fabinho, Keita and then one from Ox/Lallana and hopefully Fekir.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: May 28, 2018, 10:21:06 pm »
Melissa Reddy
@MelissaReddy_
 1m1 minute ago
#LFC's recent work in the transfer market - Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah, Andy Robertson, Naby Keita - has seen other clubs closely take note (evidenced by Barcelona trying to hijack a deal for the latter) and so the quiet policy with Fabinho and others is by design

Makes sense. Probably why Fekir was leaked by French before British press.

FSG have done a great job getting a great management team in place as well as Klopp as manager.  It took a while but things seem to be going really well both on and off the pitch at the club.  Only a matter of time before we start collecting trophies for fun. 

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: May 28, 2018, 10:21:10 pm »
So, 10 pages and counting and not one fucking radar yet?! BabuYagu, please?
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #388 on: May 28, 2018, 10:22:01 pm »
@bkelly776
 10m10 minutes ago
More
Fabinho wins 9.1 duels per 90 mins. To put that into context:

Fernandinho: 6
Nemanja Matic: 5.6
Emre Can: 5.6
Jordan Henderson: 3.6

Wow wow wow.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #389 on: May 28, 2018, 10:22:10 pm »
Half an hour ago I didn’t even know his name... and now I’m having his baby

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #390 on: May 28, 2018, 10:22:11 pm »

Fekir/Ox/Lallana
Keita/Wijnaldum/Milner
Fabinho/Hendo

Milner and Lallana getting phased out over the next couple of years you'd imagine but will still be important members of the squad next season, given Ox's injury and Lallana's own injury record.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: May 28, 2018, 10:22:41 pm »
Yep,love this one

Son Of Sam said: ↑
We have dropped the ball yet again while Woodward is somewhere fantasising about a galactico player. Liverpool now have arguably the best midfield in the PL - Keita and Fabinho will destroy teams next season.

What are we doing for goodness sake. You can always trust Man Utd not to address the gaping problems in the squad. The management is currently Bale-drunk when we should be beefing up the midfield and the full back areas.

This is a big L to United.

I alluded to this in our United/Shitcoat thread on the General Football board! One of the things about us that United fans have to be teeming with jealousy about is our transfer record under Klopp. All the research we do is nuanced; they look like they do none. All our signings are calculated; theirs are not. The business we do is forward thinking, always placing another cog towards the manager's philosophy; they buy names. Financially they are a juggernaut, but they are clueless.

We are SUPREMELY well run us a club right now, top to bottom. We are so fortunate. How bright our future is now compared to the dark Hicks & Gillett shitshow days.
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: May 28, 2018, 10:22:41 pm »
Cool ... good post.
I genuinely hope he's an excellent addition and I'm not for a second saying he's a bad player - I do feel like he's being hyped beyond his actual performances but lets hope I'm wrong. The worst he is is a competent Can replacement
I'm both a dm skeptic and a ligue 1 skeptic so I have biases ... my jury will stay out for a bit :)

That's fair enough mate, i'm confident once he's had some time to settle in you'll like him a lot

Its easy to feel some monaco players are overhyped especially after seeing Bakayoko struggle in the premier league but Fabinho is on another level to him

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: May 28, 2018, 10:23:07 pm »
FSG have done a great job getting a great management team in place as well as Klopp as manager.  It took a while but things seem to be going really well both on and off the pitch at the club.  Only a matter of time before we start collecting trophies for fun. 

Feels like we are back exactly where we were in the Summer of 2007 but with proper owners in place.

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #394 on: May 28, 2018, 10:23:12 pm »
So, 10 pages and counting and not one fucking radar yet?! BabuYagu, please?

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #395 on: May 28, 2018, 10:23:29 pm »
Welcome big man. No arsing round there was there! UP THE REDS!!!
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Redwhiteandnotblue

• God's spin doctor.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: May 28, 2018, 10:23:31 pm »
Who is the first one? (pardon my ignorance if it's a club legend or someone I ought to know)

Steve "Stan" Staunton; left back in the '88 side. Was at Hillsborough; attended a lot of the funerals... seemed to affect him in future seasons IIRC? Left for Villa, re-signed by Houllier in the late '90s. One of our better keepers :P

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: May 28, 2018, 10:23:46 pm »
With all due respect Barney just because you haven't heard about him doesn't mean that the rest of us haven't either. He's a good player, if you watched Monaco last year in Europe at least mate

I mean in terms of no one knowing anything about the deal until it was done, as opposed to knowing anything about the player  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #398 on: May 28, 2018, 10:24:13 pm »
Actually think the exact opposite is true, he would be the least likely.
I'd agree with that

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: May 28, 2018, 10:24:27 pm »

Sounds like a lot, but when you consider that we had to play the last month of the season with only 3 out of 6 players fit for midfield, then that 7th player would have been a huge help.