Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3262004 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: United - The Green and GOle Standard!
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2020, 06:42:20 pm »

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2020, 06:45:22 pm »
Every club will have hopefuls who couldn’t make the grade when it comes to playing with the big boys.

United is quite lucky to have Greenwood. I would call Rashford and McTominay youngsters anymore just like I wouldn’t call Joe Gomez a youngster in a age where footballers mature a lot quicker and 26-28 is peak form except for a few freaks who goes on a few years longer.

Comparing Henderson and McTominay is way out of mark. Both are workhorses but Henderson always had a pass or a wicked cross in him. McTominay would be lucky to reach Darren Fletcher level.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2020, 06:45:33 pm »
He actually got paid to write this.

https://twitter.com/jamesrobsonES/status/1217805346560970752?s=19

Banger of a Tweet I've found in response:

Sam McGuire
@SamMcGuire90
Ings has scored more league goals than any Barcelona player this season - & in a struggling Southampton team. For me, he breaks up Messi, Suarez & Griezmann. He has to play centrally, so rearrange the other two as you wish.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2020, 06:48:18 pm »
what happened to old thread?

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2020, 06:49:37 pm »
They've lost Ashley Yount to Milan  ???

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2020, 06:51:15 pm »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2020, 06:53:44 pm »
Looks like Yongeh has got his move to Inter - won't lie, he was a half decent shithouse
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:55:44 pm by J_Kopite »

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2020, 06:57:01 pm »
They've lost Ashley Yount to Milan  ???

He'll love those Italian birds,to be honest was a good servant for them.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2020, 07:04:05 pm »
Ashley Young arrives in Italy for his medical.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2020, 07:12:07 pm »

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2020, 07:12:54 pm »
Weird weird transfer

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2020, 07:13:05 pm »
You've gone and fucking jinxed it you massive fucking cockhead.

If we get beat..... in fact..... don't win on Sunday, its all your fucking fault.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 07:14:57 pm by CHOPPER »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2020, 07:20:58 pm »
Here's my prediction:

Solksjaer will leave by "mutual consent" over the summer. His excuse will be that finishing 5th isn't good enough for a club the size of Manchester United, and so out of respect for the gaffers legacy, he'll feel it best to fuck off and give the job to a "top manager" who can get United back to "where they belong". This of course, will be right in line with the delusional sense of entitlement that permeates their fanbase. The Full Time Dickheads gang will declare Ole an even bigger legend than he already was for stepping aside and putting the clubs best interests ahead of his own. "Not many of today's managers would do that" they'll say. "Shows he's a true red who loves the club" will be the excuse used to paper over the fact that in reality, he's just quite a shit manager   

Pochettino will get the job. The portly lad with the shit beard will declare that under Poch's management, Williams, McTominay, James, Rashford, Martial, and Greenwood will all go on to become world beaters. All they'll need is a few additional signings and they'll be ready to challenge us and City for title. They'll tell you that they have no problem giving Pochettino the time he needs as long as they see improvement on the pitch. City will then batter them in both derbies and we'll school them home and away. Peppered in between will be shit results here and there against the likes of Burnley, Southampton, Watford et al. They'll finish next season 25 to 30 points behind both of us. The following season wont be much better for them. All that time that they promised to give Poch will go out the window as we storm to our 20th title. Total meltdown will then ensure and Poch will be the 6th manager to be sent packing in under a decade

Then they'll truly be back "where they belong", in fucking mediocrity
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2020, 07:36:30 pm »

Utter bollocks.

He has scored 14, 5 of which are penalties. He's had 74 shots, getting 34 on target, 46% accuracy.

Mane is 11, 0 pens, 49 shots, 25 on target 51% accuracy, Mo is on 10 with 2 pens and Bobby 7. When you look at their careers, he has scored less than all the three of them, he's 14 goals behind Bobby and over 25 behind the others, Mo has scored more in less games. Seeing as Bobby is the glue and does a job Rashford couldn't even dream of, there is no way you'd swap them and there is no way you would swap him for any of the other two either.

City don't regret letting him go, they would be livid if they had let any of our 3 go.

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2020, 07:47:26 pm »

In fairness though, Rashford would walk straight in the Liverpool team. The one that lost the cup game to Villa. Mind, Brewster was out with injury.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2020, 07:49:56 pm »
So they're saying that including pens and all the extra games, Rashford is ahead by a nose?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2020, 07:59:27 pm »
Here's my prediction:

Solksjaer will leave by "mutual consent" over the summer. His excuse will be that finishing 5th isn't good enough for a club the size of Manchester United, and so out of respect for the gaffers legacy, he'll feel it best to fuck off and give the job to a "top manager" who can get United back to "where they belong". This of course, will be right in line with the delusional sense of entitlement that permeates their fanbase. The Full Time Dickheads gang will declare Ole an even bigger legend than he already was for stepping aside and putting the clubs best interests ahead of his own. "Not many of today's managers would do that" they'll say. "Shows he's a true red who loves the club" will be the excuse used to paper over the fact that in reality, he's just quite a shit manager   

Pochettino will get the job. The portly lad with the shit beard will declare that under Poch's management, Williams, McTominay, James, Rashford, Martial, and Greenwood will all go on to become world beaters. All they'll need is a few additional signings and they'll be ready to challenge us and City for title. They'll tell you that they have no problem giving Pochettino the time he needs as long as they see improvement on the pitch. City will then batter them in both derbies and we'll school them home and away. Peppered in between will be shit results here and there against the likes of Burnley, Southampton, Watford et al. They'll finish next season 25 to 30 points behind both of us. The following season wont be much better for them. All that time that they promised to give Poch will go out the window as we storm to our 20th title. Total meltdown will then ensure and Poch will be the 6th manager to be sent packing in under a decade

Then they'll truly be back "where they belong", in fucking mediocrity

I agree with the first paragraph, but think when Poch gets it, he'll do pretty well. Not as good as they were, but fairly well. OGS will be lauded for the 'exceptional groundwork' he put in place for Poch to succeed.

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2020, 08:08:29 pm »

Ings and Aubemeyang have as many goals and in fewer minutes, so I guess they are ahead of Martial and Rashford. In fact, Teemu Pukki is ahead of Martial on that metric.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2020, 08:22:55 pm »
Selling your captain - that's the Ole way!

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2020, 08:27:46 pm »
So they're saying that including pens and all the extra games, Rashford is ahead by a nose?

It's fucking big nose though, could put a right dent in a bag of lemo

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2020, 10:18:13 pm »
Waiting on Sky to do their combined 11 tomorrow before our game. Watch some bellend put Rashford and Maguire in. And try to make a case for Wan Bisaka. 

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2020, 11:00:15 pm »
You've gone and fucking jinxed it you massive fucking cockhead.

If we get beat..... in fact..... don't win on Sunday, its all your fucking fault.

There is that - the last thread presided over a glorious few years of Manc hilariousness.

If that is broken Sunday then...

.. RAWK has led to the Manc Uprising and the next Champions of the Universe :(
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2020, 11:37:01 pm »
Rashford fit for weekend.

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline BobOnATank

• Kopite
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2020, 12:34:02 am »
There is that - the last thread presided over a glorious few years of Manc hilariousness.

If that is broken Sunday then...

.. RAWK has led to the Manc Uprising and the next Champions of the Universe :(

That fuckin space time continuum thing, anger  :no

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2020, 03:20:40 am »
Oh my, Im hearing they got more than a million quid for Ashley Bleeding Young. This wudwud bloke is a genius! Out with the old shit in with the new and with Ole guiding the kids what could possibly go wrong?

Deffo on the up this lot. Already stormed their way up to fifth place. Only 27 points behind us. Kloppo will see the danger but will he handle the pressure? We had one foot back on that perch and now this. The football Gods are always cruel to us.

Probably as well they have a shiny new thread here without all that old bitterness. Dont want us looking silly when the trophies start to rack up again.
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2020, 03:36:43 am »
Shiny Shiny Bad Times Behind Me Shiny Shiny sha-na -na -na

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2020, 04:05:07 am »
They'll pay over 50 million for that Fernandes fella and he'll be as bad as the dab lord's been for them

They'll finish 6th (shocking, I know)

They'll spend another 150 million in the summer and their fans will claim it's still not enough

They'll keep Ole till the end of next season out of pure stubbornness and their fanbase will tear itself apart

Would it not be more soul destroying if he is actually as good as hoped but still cant drag them back into the CL and then fucks off somewhere else after proving himself outside Portugal?

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2020, 06:45:31 am »
Would it not be more soul destroying if he is actually as good as hoped but still cant drag them back into the CL and then fucks off somewhere else after proving himself outside Portugal?

I think regardless, other teams around us will buy players, they may score a few goals, make a great tackle or two, and become well respected in the process. But it means nothing if they don’t win.

On top of that, it sounds likely he will go for a minimum of 70m Euros. Ole will come out and say that he will prove his worth and double his value, but it will be all talk. The fact is they are about to spend another big wad of cash, and he will have to prove himself worthy of the transfer fee. But the ones who will be under the most pressure are the ones who sanctioned the transfer, as anything less than world class will mean that they have added onto their massive overspend bill, and contribute to the psyche that the club is incompetent on the most basic level.

Imagine in a couple of years time Minamino ends up outperforming Fernandes statistically and figuratively. That would be quite embarrassing.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2020, 08:15:09 am »
Manchester United have agreed a £1.28m (1.5m euros) fee with Inter Milan for defender Ashley Young.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51142447

I'd say Milan are over paying a bit.

Least we can finally get that bird shit eating gif off the radar

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2020, 08:35:54 am »
So will this Fernandes guy be their 6th or 7th, or maybe even higher, “next Ronaldo”?  I’ve lost count.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2020, 08:49:45 am »
Man Utd agreed fee with Inter for Young

let me get this straight, Utd is the side paying the fee, right?

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2020, 09:09:29 am »
It's fucking big nose though, could put a right dent in a bag of lemo

There's no way he's taking it to the khazi on his own...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2020, 09:47:12 am »
I think their fans have bought into this delusion that Scholes was banging on about them having a world class from 3. Fuck me social media is full of them going on about Rashford Martial and Greenwood having scored more combined goals this season in comparison to our front 3. Rashford also gets in our team over Firmino too and by the time Martial and Greenwood are the same age as Salah and Mane they'll be better than them too :-[

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2020, 09:49:06 am »
Geoff Shreeves

@GeoffShreeves
OGS confirms ⁦@HarryMaguire93⁩ will replace ⁦@youngy18⁩ as ⁦@ManUtd⁩ club captain. More on ⁦@MarcusRashford⁩ and ⁦@LivEchoLFC⁩ on ⁦@SkySportsNews

Imagine being De Gea and seeing your manager appoint slabhead as captain having been at the club for half a season
Long may it last!
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2020, 09:50:08 am »
I think their fans have bought into this delusion that Scholes was banging on about them having a world class from 3. Fuck me social media is full of them going on about Rashford Martial and Greenwood having scored more combined goals this season in comparison to our front 3. Rashford also gets in our team over Firmino too and by the time Martial and Greenwood are the same age as Salah and Mane they'll be better than them too :-[

Who cares? They could bang in twice the amount of goals if they like...... one group is sitting pretty on top of the league with a few medals swinging around their necks the others are languishing around the UEFA spots. 

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2020, 10:21:56 am »

To be fair, by the time Greenwood reaches Salah and Mane's age, they'll both be retired, so he'll probably be outscoring them by a goal or two. :)

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2020, 10:23:24 am »

There we have it

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2020, 10:38:01 am »
ssshhhhhh  - let them keep thinking that...and they've got a tactical genius for a manager

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2020, 10:52:33 am »
Simon Stone, United's amazing dancing bear reigniting the 'bus attack', on BBC but Ole not worried "I have been sat on a coach going to Anfield and places in Europe. You don’t know what they shout and scream at you." But you're not blind, are yer?

What a slimy c*nt Stone is btw?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2020, 11:00:12 am »
Just watching the Kop 10 games against these on lfc.tv and Dossena makes it 4 at the toilet.

Anyway I just wanted to say we absolutely owned Vidic whenever we played them.  I hadn't realised he'd been sent off so many times against us!

I know a 1-0 win is enough for the 3 points but god I hope we absolutely wipe the floor with these utter arsewipes.  Even though they're a nothing club at the moment beating them is still the sweetest feeling.