Author Topic: Half time: Liverpool 1-0 Fulham  (Read 6703 times)

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Re: Half time: Liverpool 1-0 Fulham
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2018, 12:56:39 pm »
He was clearly onside. Robertson kept him on.

We don’t look great at all. Way too direct in my opinion.
You not watching HT analysis?

He’s off. Clear
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:08 pm »
We need some urgency from the middle. Speed the fucking play up.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:20 pm »
Mane will get himself a goal in the second half. Come on Sadio la
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:23 pm »
Don't waste your breath.  The narrative has been set.  Some people will refuse to change their tune despite the evidence.

It’s disgraceful really

Two idiot commentators being judge and jury set the tone

There’s only Owen telling the truth, everyone else desperately wants it to be on

Jurgen Klopp

Online Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:23 pm »
The lines going through Mitrovic ffs :lmao how can you claim he's onside

Exactly, it goes from the back of Robertson's boot and then through Mitrovic's chest. He was offside.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:29 pm »
Clear as day offside ya bt beauts

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:32 pm »
It was offside. If there is any part off your body that you can score with that's offside, then you're offside, it doesn't matter by how much.

Fair play to the supporters trying to get an atmosphere going. To the rest sitting in silence, I hope you enjoy the prawn sandwiches.

Offline Sausageberg

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:38 pm »
Is Ian Darke getting paid by a gambling company. I'm watching a football match. Fed up hearing this much about gambling

BT can fuck off too, with this feigned "controversy". CAn only imagine how annoying that coke-fiend Humphries will be. It was a marginal offside call. And it looks correct to me, albeit Robertson was slightly fortunate as he was slow to get in line. Great stuff from Salah TAA and Becker. The latter two especially have been two of our smartest players, understanding what you need to do to add some pace and impetus against a team desperate to waste time. Quick distribution forces the opposition out of any rest. Or you catch them not thinking, like with the goal. Salah was class making sure the celebrations went over to TAA.

Also their keeper can fuck off. Can tell the c*nt's played for Sevilla when he's timewasting fifteen minutes in, pretending to miss the six yard box twice. If that's not a booking, what the fuck is. Him and Schurle should be on yellows for thier timewasting. If only refs policed the game to the rulebook rather than their narrative, their 'best league in the world' might improve a bit

If the game was policed to the rulebook, then Salah's goal would not have stood as the free kick from the offside decision was not taken at the right place and the ball was rolling.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:38 pm »
Worryingly sloppy at the back and Alisson was pathetic for that shot, not for the first time. We look brilliant at times but keep being let down by a sloppy touch or poor final pass.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:41 pm »
We need to fuck off this tactic of leaving Bobby just sitting deep, always looked better and created space when he was up top and dragged defenders deep with him allowing Mane and Salah to ghost in behind

He was taking a throw off Trent about 20 yards in our own half at one point. (And his pass back to Trent was shit). Totally pointless.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:47 pm »
The lines going through Mitrovic ffs :lmao how can you claim he's onside

He's australian

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:48 pm »
So will people be complaining about the refs this week

Yep. They've booted the ball away without booking, Ricos made two saves that have gone behind and been given a goal kick for both

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:56 pm »
Been very lucky. I don't recognize this team from last season, seems to be suffering an identity crisis.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:05 pm »
Shaqiri and Salah are the only ones anywhere close to top level

Mo scores but unlucky with a couple of nice runs in behind and the keeper made two good saves and Shaq has spotted some really nice passes

Firmino, Mane, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, TAA and Robertson have been poor, and the back three have looked less solid than usual (they’ve had more chances than they should and Allison parrying back into his six years box was poor)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:21 pm »
A few people claiming he's playing bad and too slow, I haven't seen him lose the ball yet and he's hitting first time passes straight back out to Robbo to keep the pressure on. Also made some crucial interceptions in or box

He's doing his job, putting a foot in and trying to get the play moving with little in front of him. The question us what is Wjynaldum doing out there? Not seen anything so far to keep Keita getting a run in place of him.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:26 pm »
It’s disgraceful really

Two idiot commentators being judge and jury set the tone

There’s only Owen telling the truth, everyone else desperately wants it to be on
We've entered Trumpland. Don't believe what you see and hear. Once you have made up your mind, don't allow pesky things like evidence to interfere.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:40 pm »
Don't see how! Main thing is we're winning at the break and Klopp has a chance to wake them up. We've been sloppy from front to back, Mane has been shocking.
Moving it around the pitch alright, VVD playing like Xabi in the middle - been unluckyish in front of goal with Mane's touch being off a bit. We grab another one this finishes 5-0
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:41 pm »
Midfield (and defence) are not moving the ball quick enough so they are always set.
Firmino coming deep to get the ball isnt helping, but I presume its from frustration.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:43 pm »
Yep. Shows how hard it is to judge. From the angle we were initially shown, it looked close. However, Mitrovic was offside. I'm shocked an assistant ref has made such a good call in our favour; is the world ending or something?  :o

Exactly we need to get him in all our games.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:46 pm »

Sure, why not?

Tight offside is still offside
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2018, 12:58:48 pm »
Is Ian Darke getting paid by a gambling company. I'm watching a football match. Fed up hearing this much about gambling

BT can fuck off too, with this feigned "controversy". CAn only imagine how annoying that coke-fiend Humphries will be. It was a marginal offside call. And it looks correct to me, albeit Robertson was slightly fortunate as he was slow to get in line. Great stuff from Salah TAA and Becker. The latter two especially have been two of our smartest players, understanding what you need to do to add some pace and impetus against a team desperate to waste time. Quick distribution forces the opposition out of any rest. Or you catch them not thinking, like with the goal. Salah was class making sure the celebrations went over to TAA.

Also their keeper can fuck off. Can tell the c*nt's played for Sevilla when he's timewasting fifteen minutes in, pretending to miss the six yard box twice. If that's not a booking, what the fuck is. Him and Schurle should be on yellows for thier timewasting. If only refs policed the game to the rulebook rather than their narrative, their 'best league in the world' might improve a bit

Good post. We aren’t in a good place as a team currently, and are arguably lucky to be ahead, but British referees love to create a cup tie, instead of doing their job.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2018, 12:59:01 pm »
Exactly, it goes from the back of Robertson's boot and then through Mitrovic's chest. He was offside.

Gotta love the strategy of using ex players to give unbiased opinions, Schwarzer things it was onside while looking at the line showing him off... who woulda guessed it

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2018, 12:59:27 pm »
Lets HAVE EM!!!
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2018, 12:59:42 pm »
Mitrovic was definitely onside, not sure if Salah was. ;D

Well you're completely wrong on both counts but okay, continue.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2018, 12:59:47 pm »
Outplayed! Lucky we are one up!

We haven't played well. However to say we have been outplayed is ludicrous.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2018, 12:59:52 pm »
Just offside looking at the freeze frame but doubt the linesman could tell that jst glad he gave it, scintilating break for the goal though and a neat finish from Mo.

Not our mst fluid performance but we've had decent chances but failed to finish until then. Fulham have had chances though and we need to be more clinical in the next 45.

Hopefuly a talking to from the boss gets us ticking
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:01 pm »
Still super nervous about this game. Reckon we will need 3 goals at least to win it.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:06 pm »
At the game, good for 15-20 mins, flat after that, Fulham growing in confidence. Midfield has two holders, only needs one
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:08 pm »
Don't think we have played too badly, but definitely massive room for improvement as we are too sloppy and slow at times. Can't believe how easy Fulham have strolled past our midfield and defence at times.

Don't like to single players out, but Mane is having a stinker. I'm fully expecting him to score a worldie now..

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:10 pm »
He's doing his job, putting a foot in and trying to get the play moving with little in front of him. The question us what is Wjynaldum doing out there? Not seen anything so far to keep Keita getting a run in place of him.

He's been good, Gini should have been rested today for Keita imo and i think Gini has been one of our best players this season

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:11 pm »
Salah has been our best player by far. The midfield is a complete mess. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 3 starting in there in the second half.

Mané just woeful. Seems to be either really good or really bad these days.
Couldn’t believe it when Darke said Salah was having a quiet game, easily the liveliest threat.

Not great so far overall, but we did create a few chances. Need to up it a lot and finish the chances we create
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:22 pm »
We have created 4 or 5 great chances. Salah should have had a hat trick. It is only the defensive mistakes that is masking an otherwise decent attacking display.

Fulham have played well as well so overall a decent game so far
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:33 pm »
I'd take Mane off and replace him with Keita to tighten up midfield. Move Shaq onto the left wing.
#JFT97

Offline Nick Hope

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:36 pm »
Not lucky for their goal. Without slomo replay, every single one of you would've given that offside. Even in slomo I think it's offside.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:48 pm »

Yes?

Our goal was perfectly Legal

Amd if it wasn’t I personally would because it’s yet another mistake. I want an even field and let the football sort it

Jurgen Klopp

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:50 pm »
You not watching HT analysis?

He’s off. Clear

“But Mark says he was onside”
Then Mark needs to leave off smoking mothballs!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:51 pm »
Great support guys, well done.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2018, 01:01:00 pm »
If the game was policed to the rulebook, then Salah's goal would not have stood as the free kick from the offside decision was not taken at the right place and the ball was rolling.

Fine with me, so long as it's enforced consistently. Ultimately though, free kicks are given as the other team have done something wrong. So it's right that leeway should be given to the team that's been wronged. So our keeper taking the ball from further back in the pitch
than the offense shouldn't be a problem. The moving ball probably should be!

But if refs associations are trying to improve foobtall (which they are - see the world cup where they decided to eliminate red cards), then encouragin attacking football and quick thinking is a agood thing

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2018, 01:01:06 pm »
Sorry but Mane needs to be dropped for half a dozen games. Absolutely terrible he breaks up our attacking rhythm with this one dimensional play.
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2018, 01:01:16 pm »
Well you're completely wrong on both counts but okay, continue.
indeed but why would he let facts get in the way of an opportunity to criticise our team
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.