The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Applications to have transfer forum bans revoked - in here!

(1/19) > >>

redbyrdz:
As the title says, if you've been banned from the transfer forum and can't post, you can ask for the ban to be removed in here.

Carra-ton:
Yes please. Don't know what to do in the off season. I promise to behave.

Cid:
Any chance I could regain access?  I think my ban was fairly unlucky originally and it's been upheld for around 3 years now I think?

The transfer forum mods made a thread specific rule saying "anyone who mentions X after this point is getting banned", but they didn't put it in a sticky or a thread title and by the time I got to the thread their post was buried many pages back, hence the ban.

I don't post as much as I used to, and while I've had my share of main forum warnings they were mostly defending Stevie from that strange group who hated him, so it's a non-issue these days.

Occasionally I'd like to make a comment on some of the transfer threads or ask a question and not having the ability to do so is frustrating.

kkjellquist:
must have picked up a ban several windows back....not sure why, but would appreciate a lifting of the ban.  thanks!

SP:

--- Quote from: kkjellquist on May 29, 2018, 02:16:57 pm ---must have picked up a ban several windows back....not sure why, but would appreciate a lifting of the ban.  thanks!

--- End quote ---

Was it this?

--- Quote from: kkjellquist on January 31, 2014, 06:19:02 pm ---

(sorry, we all need a laugh...gimme a ban if you must)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version