Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4549789 times)

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #23880 on: March 20, 2017, 10:54:17 pm »
I think I just figured out why Trump wants to cut money to public broadcasting...

If only people had paid more attention to Sesame Street, America would be a much better place now.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #23881 on: March 20, 2017, 11:00:35 pm »
Waiting to see what treats the obnoxious twat has in store for his next piece of distraction. He might have to up the game now.

The moon landings were faked and he can prove it.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23882 on: March 20, 2017, 11:44:40 pm »
Hes doing another 2020 rally at the mo.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23883 on: March 21, 2017, 12:30:56 am »
God knows why he keeps saying "Tomorrow belongs to us!"  straight away you think of Cabaret.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23884 on: March 21, 2017, 12:32:06 am »
^
Hes doing another 2020 rally at the mo.

it's fucking mad isn't it, he is shameless. Adam Schiff who is on the Intelligence Select Committee, on CNN just now, "Trump is either incapable of apologizing or differentiating fact from fiction. ..."                          or both!

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #23885 on: March 21, 2017, 01:04:14 am »
All the President’s Lies

The New York Times
By DAVID LEONHARDT
2 hrs ago

The ninth week of Donald Trump’s presidency began with the F.B.I. director calling him a liar.

The director, the very complicated James Comey, didn’t use the L-word in his congressional testimony Monday. Comey serves at the pleasure of the president, after all. But his meaning was clear as could be. Trump has repeatedly accused Barack Obama of wiretapping his phones, and Comey explained there is “no information that supports” the claim.

I’ve previously argued that not every untruth deserves to be branded with the L-word, because it implies intent and somebody can state an untruth without doing so knowingly. George W. Bush didn’t lie when he said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and Obama didn’t lie when he said people who liked their current health insurance could keep it. They made careless statements that proved false (and they deserved much of the criticism they got).

But the current president of the United States lies. He lies in ways that no American politician ever has before. He has lied about — among many other things — Obama’s birthplace, John F. Kennedy’s assassination, Sept. 11, the Iraq War, ISIS, NATO, military veterans, Mexican immigrants, Muslim immigrants, anti-Semitic attacks, the unemployment rate, the murder rate, the Electoral College, voter fraud and his groping of women.

He tells so many untruths that it’s time to leave behind the textual parsing over which are unwitting and which are deliberate — as well as the condescending notion that most of Trump’s supporters enjoy his lies.

Trump sets out to deceive people. As he has put it, “I play to people’s fantasies.”

Caveat emptor: When Donald Trump says something happened, it should not change anyone’s estimation of whether the event actually happened. Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t. His claim doesn’t change the odds.

Which brings us to Russia.

Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign was an attack on the United States. It’s the kind of national-security matter that a president and members of Congress swear to treat with utmost seriousness when they take the oath of office. Yet now it has become the subject of an escalating series of lies by the president and the people who work for him.

As Comey was acknowledging on Monday that the F.B.I. was investigating possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, Trump was lying about it. From both his personal Twitter account and the White House account, he told untruths.

A few hours later, his press secretary, Sean Spicer, went before the cameras and lied about the closeness between Trump and various aides who have documented Russian ties. Do you remember Paul Manafort, the chairman of Trump’s campaign, who ran the crucial delegate-counting operation? Spicer said Manafort had a “very limited role” in said campaign.

The big question now is not what Trump and the White House are saying about the Russia story. They will evidently say anything. The questions are what really happened and who can uncover the truth.

The House of Representatives, unfortunately, will not be doing so. I was most saddened during Comey’s testimony not by the White House’s response, which I’ve come to expect, but by the Republican House members questioning him. They are members of a branch of government that the Constitution holds as equal to the presidency, but they acted like Trump staff members, decrying leaks about Russia’s attack rather than the attack itself. The Watergate equivalent is claiming that Deep Throat was worse than Haldeman, Ehrlichman and Nixon.

It fell to Adam Schiff, a Democratic representative from Southern California, to lay out the suspicious ties between Trump and Russia (while also hinting he couldn’t describe some classified details). Schiff did so in a calm, nine-minute monologue that’s worth watching. He walked through pro-Putin payments to Michael Flynn and through another Trump’s aide’s advance notice of John Podesta’s hacked email and through the mysterious struggle over the Republican Party platform on Ukraine.

“Is it possible that all of these events and reports are completely unrelated, and nothing more than an entirely unhappy coincidence? Yes, it is possible,” Schiff said. “But it is also possible, maybe more than possible, that they are not coincidental, not disconnected and not unrelated, and that the Russians used the same techniques to corrupt U.S. persons that they have employed in Europe and elsewhere. We simply don’t know, not yet, and we owe it to the country to find out.”

Comey, as much as liberals may loathe him for his 2016 bungling, seems to be one of the few public officials with the ability and willingness to pursue the truth. I dearly hope that Republican members of the Senate are patriotic enough to do so as well.

Our president is a liar, and we need to find out how serious his latest lies are.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/all-the-president%e2%80%99s-lies/ar-BBysQj0?ocid=spartanntp
Kill the humourless

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #23886 on: March 21, 2017, 10:21:02 am »
God knows why he keeps saying "Tomorrow belongs to us!"  straight away you think of Cabaret.

And really, how about today, asshole? How about focusing on the problems TODAY?
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #23887 on: March 21, 2017, 10:54:05 am »

Same with the revival of the term "America First," the dangerous flirtation with fascism. Although in the case of "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" it was never an actual song from the era, it was co-written for the musical by a gay Jew, which Kander's nephew hilariously pointed out to that Richard Spencer idiot on Twitter a few days ago ;D

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #23888 on: March 21, 2017, 10:54:39 am »
Mika is just hilarious. I love how you can always tell what she thinks about what a guest is saying...
https://youtu.be/9IPhAIrdRSg

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23889 on: March 21, 2017, 11:31:42 am »
Arnie ripping into him, love that man. The ratings are in!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155018378721760&id=9269711759
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23890 on: March 21, 2017, 12:10:56 pm »
Same with the revival of the term "America First," the dangerous flirtation with fascism. Although in the case of "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" it was never an actual song from the era, it was co-written for the musical by a gay Jew, which Kander's nephew hilariously pointed out to that Richard Spencer idiot on Twitter a few days ago ;D

And calling Mar a Lago the 'Southern Whitehouse' with all of its historical connotations.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23891 on: March 21, 2017, 01:13:46 pm »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #23892 on: March 21, 2017, 02:02:25 pm »
And calling Mar a Lago the 'Southern Whitehouse' with all of its historical connotations.
At $3m a visit he really is looking after the taxpayers money... It's like his "not taking the salary" -he is, and then donating it to charity... which brings him a very large tax break.
Just saw this
Ivanka Trump getting West Wing office in White House 'like a coup', says former Labor secretary Robert Reich - The Independent
https://apple.news/A4u3_FjKuQDaIbTXp3gYMeA

People are reluctant to draw parallels with dictators, but this is a senior political figure accusing Trump of setting out to "loot" the country. Saddam and Gaddafi come to mind.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #23893 on: March 21, 2017, 02:14:25 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electronic-devices-flights-eight-muslim-countries-ban-middle-east-cuts-a7640736.html

Passengers from the 8 countries now can't carry devices larger than cell phones into the US.

It's just so stupid and transparently a petulant dig at muslims. It will do nothing for security - a terrorist could just use a different airline from a different country.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #23894 on: March 21, 2017, 02:24:46 pm »
It's just so stupid and transparently a petulant dig at muslims. It will do nothing for security - a terrorist could just use a different airline from a different country.

It's more than anything a hit on the airlines - Qatar, Turkish, Etihad, etc - that have hubs there and fly to the US. It doesn't apply to US airlines flying from those places.

It's old-fashioned protectionism for his airline buddies that he met with a few weeks ago.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #23895 on: March 21, 2017, 02:26:46 pm »
Would be really interested to see how this hits the tourism industry in the US.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #23896 on: March 21, 2017, 02:34:24 pm »

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23897 on: March 21, 2017, 02:35:18 pm »

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #23898 on: March 21, 2017, 02:39:14 pm »
Oops:

Fox News has dropped a legal analyst who claimed British intelligence might have helped spy on Donald Trump during his bid to become US president.

Andrew Napolitano had been pulled from the channel, a source at Fox said. The network made no immediate comment on Monday.

Napolitano said last week on Fox & Friends he had three intelligence sources who said Obama went “outside the chain of command” to watch Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/mar/21/fox-drops-analyst-who-said-uk-could-have-helped-spy-on-trump-andrew-napolitano
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23899 on: March 21, 2017, 02:39:50 pm »
Didn't Trump call him a well respected Judge?

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #23900 on: March 21, 2017, 02:43:26 pm »

He called him a "very talented legal mind".  ;D
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23901 on: March 21, 2017, 02:44:23 pm »

And FOX said they loved him.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23902 on: March 21, 2017, 02:45:14 pm »

That's the phrase, I knew it was something like that.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #23903 on: March 21, 2017, 02:51:41 pm »
A local Superior Court judge from New Jersey. An upscale Judge Judy to Donald Punch.

Typical.
Kill the humourless

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #23904 on: March 21, 2017, 02:53:55 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electronic-devices-flights-eight-muslim-countries-ban-middle-east-cuts-a7640736.html

Passengers from the 8 countries now can't carry devices larger than cell phones into the US.

Theresa May's government is about to announce the same. Presumably because it's been 24 hours since they made a mind-numbingly stupid decision so were getting a bit antsy.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #23905 on: March 21, 2017, 03:23:15 pm »

UK set to follow this electronic device ban. WTF?

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23906 on: March 21, 2017, 03:42:04 pm »
Maybe Trump's offered May a sweetener if she legitimizes his idiocy by following suite?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #23907 on: March 21, 2017, 03:43:10 pm »
UK set to follow this electronic device ban. WTF?

Lapdog.

No deal from Brussels = she will do anything for a very bad deal from Fat Donald.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #23908 on: March 21, 2017, 03:51:10 pm »
Americans chant ‘Build the wall’ while on vacation in Cancun, Mexico

http://globalnews.ca/news/3323468/americans-build-the-wall-cancun/

Stay classy.  :wanker

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23909 on: March 21, 2017, 03:53:05 pm »
Terrible, but not unsurprising.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23910 on: March 21, 2017, 03:57:50 pm »
This laptop ban is genuinely mad. For a start, laptops are required to be removed from hand luggage and placed separately into a tray for x-ray scanning. If they can't spot a bomb when the damn thing is right in front of their eyes and machinery, they should be doing something else for a living. Second, making people put the laptop into the hold baggage means that the computer will have to be wrapped in layers of protective material to try to stop the morons who throw baggage about in handling from smashing the thing. Such a wrapped laptop will be much more difficult for any scanner to penetrate. Thus, anyone who wants to bomb an airplane with a laptop will still be able to do it, just by popping the thing into the hold.

It makes those of us who fly a lot on business far less productive during these flights, and thus has an economic impact - for absolutely no security gain whatsoever.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #23911 on: March 21, 2017, 04:02:53 pm »
One of those times where the President of the US not being a delusional liar would go a long way to allaying concerns that this isn't just bonkers shit. If Britain follows suit, I'd be more inclined to thinking that there is something bubbling away - no matter how bizarre what is being done seems to be on the surface.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #23912 on: March 21, 2017, 04:03:21 pm »
Just impeach the incompetent c*nt already.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23913 on: March 21, 2017, 04:06:34 pm »
Would be really interested to see how this hits the tourism industry in the US.

Personally, I've been to the US some 10 times and I've lived there for almost a year a while back, but sure as fuck I won't go again as long as that lot are in power, and I'm a male, heterosexual caucasian. Wouldn't surprise me if the tourism figures drop quite a bit.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:08:14 pm by Gods_Left_Boot »
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #23914 on: March 21, 2017, 04:27:34 pm »
Just saw this
Ivanka Trump getting West Wing office in White House 'like a coup', says former Labor secretary Robert Reich - The Independent
https://apple.news/A4u3_FjKuQDaIbTXp3gYMeA

Apparently she's getting access to classified info as well. Why? Same with her being sat next to Trudeau and Merkel at meetings. It's not a royal dynasty in which you groom an heir. It's likely he needs a 'friendly' voice close by at all times.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23915 on: March 21, 2017, 04:29:03 pm »
Yeesh and that's more than a month ago. Sure it will just keep declining.

It'll get way worse. What i'd love to see though is an outright international boycott.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23916 on: March 21, 2017, 04:43:26 pm »
A short film, directed by Mitt Romney.  :lmao  :wave

https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/843870831122046977

You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Online Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #23917 on: March 21, 2017, 04:59:35 pm »
Apparently she's getting access to classified info as well. Why? Same with her being sat next to Trudeau and Merkel at meetings. It's not a royal dynasty in which you groom an heir. It's likely he needs a 'friendly' voice close by at all times.

She's the new friendly face of the WH. When's she being appointed press secretary again?
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23918 on: March 21, 2017, 05:03:09 pm »
A short film, directed by Mitt Romney.  :lmao  :wave

https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/843870831122046977

So he (they) recognizes that Russia is a problem but he's not willing to have a go at the current President who's being investigated for his potentially illegal relationship with Russia? Instead the target of their ire is... Obama telling him four years ago that Russia wasn't the biggest threat they're facing, which in 2012 it wasn't. Also, you do realise how extraordinarily one sided all the stories on that twitter feed are, right?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 05:18:33 pm by theMilkman »

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23919 on: March 21, 2017, 05:37:56 pm »
Has any other European countries also done this electronics ban?

I haven't heard of anyone else yet.

Feels like we are helping Trump out right now.