Author Topic: Everton thread.  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Everton thread.
« on: December 11, 2017, 11:38:11 am »
Any chance one of you kind mods could reopen their thread please? So that we can continue to mock and laugh at them.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Re: Everton thread.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 02:09:56 pm »
Let the dust settle from the derby. Otherwise it gets turned into a duplicate of the post match thread.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 04:28:07 pm »
No worries mate.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 11:42:13 pm »
Let the dust settle from the derby. Otherwise it gets turned into a duplicate of the post match thread.

Has it settled enough now, like snow on a gentle breeze?
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.