Author Topic: Why was my post locked?  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Mike69

• Boys Pen
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Why was my post locked?
« on: March 4, 2005, 01:49:12 pm »
???

Offline Olly

• Sees greatness from his sofa
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Why was my post locked?
« Reply #1 on: March 4, 2005, 01:51:07 pm »
Beacuse the topic has been done to death mate. It is boring, and no-one really cares. No-one has any idea what Gerard is going to do.
If you keep one eye on the past, you are blind in one eye. Yet if you forget the past, you are blind in both.

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 4, 2005, 01:53:26 pm »

Offline Mike69

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3 on: March 4, 2005, 01:54:40 pm »
Fair enough, but I was talking about information that came from a guy that work for the Telegragh newspaper not some cheap rag. I thought I was starting a topic that might have opened an interesting debate amongst others that had listened to it.

Offline deadgoon

• Kopite
  • We've died on the fields of the everyday.
« Reply #4 on: March 4, 2005, 01:59:00 pm »
Yes, but there was already a topic open for it. How does arguement and conversation develop, if everytime a new point is made, someone opens a new topic. Go read the forum rules, first.

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: March 4, 2005, 02:00:35 pm »
Fair enough, but I was talking about information that came from a guy that work for the Telegragh newspaper not some cheap rag. I thought I was starting a topic that might have opened an interesting debate amongst others that had listened to it.

He worked for the Daily Mail, not the Telegraph and it is definitely a cheap rag with an anti-Liverpool agenda spreading absolute bollocks about us as a club and city, and Steven Gerrard as a person.

Thus I locked it.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 4, 2005, 06:40:10 pm »
"It was Ian McGarry of the Daily Mail. He's a know nothing c*nt who knows nothing about the club. The Daily mail is part of the Evening Standard stable (whose ex-sports editor is now head of Chelsea PR) and it is they who spread the death threat nonsense yet bizarrely withdrew it last Friday."

Very interesting. You're a wily old fox yer know Rushian.