Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091164 times)

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #23480 on: November 27, 2021, 11:32:49 am »
Just added a pair on the kop onto the exchange due to train issues

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23481 on: November 27, 2021, 11:32:51 am »
Just tried to buy my dad a ticket for todays match, he's on my F&F list.  Getting the following error message which I can't quite make sense of:

The maximum quantity has been exceeded by XXXXX XXXXX.
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Southampton 27/11/2021 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

It means whoever the ticket is assigned to does not qualify, which in this case means they are not an active member

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23482 on: November 27, 2021, 11:34:10 am »
No, he's not, but he does have a supporter ID.  So for people on my F&F list who are not members but have a supporter ID, I can only buy them a ticket at the same time as purchasing my own?

You can only buy tickets from the website if you are a member. But you can then distribute it to non-members.

So you can buy it yourself in your name and then distribute it to him.

But be quick, you can only distribute up to 2 hours before kick off

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23483 on: November 27, 2021, 11:35:53 am »
But you can only do the above if you don't already have a ticket yourself.

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #23484 on: November 27, 2021, 02:09:11 pm »
one spare ive put on exchange row 14 kop if anyone needs a spare cant make it now
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23485 on: November 27, 2021, 02:17:26 pm »
The ticket I put on the exchange just after 10 this morning still hasn't sold - bit surprised to to be honest, was sure it'd go.

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #23486 on: November 27, 2021, 05:11:30 pm »
Do you get an email message or notification if the tickets sell on the exchange?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23487 on: November 27, 2021, 05:19:51 pm »
The ticket I put on the exchange just after 10 this morning still hasn't sold - bit surprised to to be honest, was sure it'd go.

Mad. How can it not've.

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23488 on: November 27, 2021, 05:36:58 pm »
Do you get an email message or notification if the tickets sell on the exchange?

I’ve been checking my member account. It still says “per your request we’re trying to sell your ticket”. Maybe this updates later or maybe I’m just clutching at straws?

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #23489 on: November 27, 2021, 06:27:41 pm »
Crazy how hard it is to get tickets you would think the exchange would always sell out?

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #23490 on: November 27, 2021, 07:09:00 pm »
looks like the website has been updated and my ticket did sell

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #23491 on: November 28, 2021, 08:42:26 am »
What’s my best bet for returning LC ACS tickets? I cannot make it over now unfortunately and would like to give them back to the club. I don’t see an option on the site.

Do ACS credits count this season? Just curious. I don’t care about the credit and will fall off the ladder just want to know if that’s the case.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #23492 on: November 28, 2021, 08:44:07 am »
What’s my best bet for returning LC ACS tickets? I cannot make it over now unfortunately and would like to give them back to the club. I don’t see an option on the site.

Do ACS credits count this season? Just curious. I don’t care about the credit and will fall off the ladder just want to know if that’s the case.
you can't return ACS only distrbue. The credit will count towards the Semi final and final potentially but not next season. You can contact the club and ask for them to take you off the ACS and they'll sell the ticket but you won't get credit and you won't have seat for semi

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23493 on: November 28, 2021, 09:28:15 am »

You'd only drop off the ladder for the remainder of this seasons competition. Back on next season

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #23494 on: November 28, 2021, 10:01:18 am »
You'd only drop off the ladder for the remainder of this seasons competition. Back on next season
you can't return ACS only distrbue. The credit will count towards the Semi final and final potentially but not next season. You can contact the club and ask for them to take you off the ACS and they'll sell the ticket but you won't get credit and you won't have seat for semi

Thanks lads, I’ll contact the club so. Cheers.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23495 on: November 28, 2021, 12:06:31 pm »
Have to say I'm very surprised the Southampton ticket I put on the Exchange yesterday morning appears not to have been sold.  Given how few seats popped up after the Additional Sale on Tuesday I was really lucky to snag this one on Thursday so I would really have expected it to be snapped up yesterday - it's not like there were loads of available seats swilling about like for the Arsenal game last weekend, plus it was a Saturday 3pm kickoff not live on TV. Oh well, them's the breaks I suppose. Just glad I hadn't bought a hospitality ticket which I was going to if I hadn't been able to pick up a regular seat by Thursday afternoon. Having got zero in the November ballot I know hospo is going to be my only guarantee of getting to some more matches this season. Sticks in the throat having to write off £59 but better that than £300  :(

Don't know if there's anything to be gained by approaching the club to ask them if they would consider a refund (or ticket cash) given the exceptional circumstances with the weather which prevented me travelling - there was just no way I was able to get to Liverpool (or back) as all trains from Scotland were cancelled. Worth a try? Worst they can say is "no".
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 12:14:51 pm by LFCStuart »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #23496 on: November 28, 2021, 01:00:19 pm »
If all of the blocks were not on sale at 0815 (not all the seats), how come they were yellow and not greyed out like the 3 middle blocks are? I wish I'd taken a screenshot now.

The rest makes perfect sense.

Me too because none of us lot had more than a handful of blocks central which were yellow/green

they have continued to release the blocks as the sale has progressed, they're filling from the centre and moving outwards - as they did with madrid

Think I'll end up cancelling everything now anyway and take the hit on flights, ticket and antigen tests i'd booked

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #23497 on: November 28, 2021, 01:01:11 pm »
Have to say I'm very surprised the Southampton ticket I put on the Exchange yesterday morning appears not to have been sold.  Given how few seats popped up after the Additional Sale on Tuesday I was really lucky to snag this one on Thursday so I would really have expected it to be snapped up yesterday - it's not like there were loads of available seats swilling about like for the Arsenal game last weekend, plus it was a Saturday 3pm kickoff not live on TV. Oh well, them's the breaks I suppose. Just glad I hadn't bought a hospitality ticket which I was going to if I hadn't been able to pick up a regular seat by Thursday afternoon. Having got zero in the November ballot I know hospo is going to be my only guarantee of getting to some more matches this season. Sticks in the throat having to write off £59 but better that than £300  :(

Don't know if there's anything to be gained by approaching the club to ask them if they would consider a refund (or ticket cash) given the exceptional circumstances with the weather which prevented me travelling - there was just no way I was able to get to Liverpool (or back) as all trains from Scotland were cancelled. Worth a try? Worst they can say is "no".

Worth asking

We accidentally put a 305 seat up at 10.20am and it was sold by 10.22am when we tried to recall it back

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #23498 on: November 28, 2021, 05:41:55 pm »
About to post a pair on the exchange in U9! Flight from the Isle of Man cancelled due to wind so can't get there if any of you are quick.
Aha, I wondered why the woman near me wasn't there and her seat empty, so that makes sense. Feel for you when that happens. Hopefully no more this winter
We are a team of one half.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23499 on: November 28, 2021, 06:02:48 pm »
Aha, I wondered why the woman near me wasn't there and her seat empty, so that makes sense. Feel for you when that happens. Hopefully no more this winter

Total guess. But are you at the front of the Kop? I know who you mean if so ;D she was in the local boozer in the afternoon along with everyone else who couldn't get there. I did read a couple actually got on the delayed flight which left the island at 3.15pm.. they got to Anfield and saw the last 3 minutes of the game ;D then missed the flight home too as didn't get back to the airport quickly enough.

Yesterday was the first game I've missed through travel disruption since Liverpool 0 v Everton 0 in February 2007! Not bad in that amount of time to be honest.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23500 on: November 28, 2021, 06:33:27 pm »
They let them in the stadium with 3 minutes left? How, when people start leaving with 5 to go?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #23501 on: November 28, 2021, 08:57:22 pm »
Total guess. But are you at the front of the Kop? I know who you mean if so ;D she was in the local boozer in the afternoon along with everyone else who couldn't get there. I did read a couple actually got on the delayed flight which left the island at 3.15pm.. they got to Anfield and saw the last 3 minutes of the game ;D then missed the flight home too as didn't get back to the airport quickly enough.

Yes :D Sam? I doubt she'd have got the later flight and prob just consoled herself with extra drinks in Douglas. Wouldn't blame her
We are a team of one half.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #23502 on: November 28, 2021, 10:03:38 pm »

Definitely worth asking. What time did you put the ticket up on exchange? I noticed that the ‘Sold Out” greyed out banner was up shortly after 11 which in theory was incorrect if your ticket was unsold. Maybe that’s a line of ‘arguing the toss’ you could go down?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23503 on: November 28, 2021, 11:49:35 pm »
The ticket exchange was acting up Friday Saturday. Maybe it was overused. It wasn’t selling tickets.  Mate one on the exchange took over 12 hours to sell and let him book a new seat. Was as if someone had it in the basket and he couldn’t cancel it. I saw plenty seats. Managed to get me and a mate 105 and 205 in the Kop. Got another a 106 Saturday morning.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 11:54:55 pm by DLKop96 »

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23504 on: November 29, 2021, 01:08:11 pm »

Any views as to likely availability for the Newcastle game? I’m hoping with it being a Thursday night before Christmas that there’ll be more STH returns than usual as well as travel being tough for anyone out of town. Ideally looking for two together or in the same section. Obviously will be all over the additional sale and late drops if needs be.

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23505 on: November 29, 2021, 01:49:22 pm »
Definitely worth asking. What time did you put the ticket up on exchange? I noticed that the ‘Sold Out” greyed out banner was up shortly after 11 which in theory was incorrect if your ticket was unsold. Maybe that’s a line of ‘arguing the toss’ you could go down?

My ticket was up on the exchange by 10.15am. I checked later and like you I saw the “sold out” banner, having also seen the red “buy tickets” button prior to that. Will take some convincing that the ticket wasn’t sold to be honest  :(

I’ve contacted the club to ask if they would consider a refund.

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23506 on: November 29, 2021, 02:15:59 pm »
Any views as to likely availability for the Newcastle game? I’m hoping with it being a Thursday night before Christmas that there’ll be more STH returns than usual as well as travel being tough for anyone out of town. Ideally looking for two together or in the same section. Obviously will be all over the additional sale and late drops if needs be.
Should be easier than most other games but two together might be difficult

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23507 on: November 29, 2021, 03:06:29 pm »
Might attempt the old switcheroo on tickets for Newcastle. Im currently in 222 above their fans. Don't know if i could tolerate it.
YNWA

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #23508 on: November 29, 2021, 03:16:56 pm »
Might attempt the old switcheroo on tickets for Newcastle. Im currently in 222 above their fans. Don't know if i could tolerate it.

I did this for Arsenal and got two singles on the Kop. Was well, well worth it.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23509 on: November 29, 2021, 03:17:24 pm »
I did this for Arsenal and got two singles on the Kop. Was well, well worth it.
What way did you ask them for it?
YNWA

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #23510 on: November 29, 2021, 03:36:55 pm »
What way did you ask them for it?

Basketed two tickets that were available that I wanted and kept refreshing to keep the tickets (so timer didn't run out). Had ticket office refund me for my two tickets and then check out the other two immediately.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline jordon148

• Main Stander
« Reply #23511 on: November 29, 2021, 04:14:18 pm »
Apols - have tried to find (and failed) but will one of my mates be able to distribute a LC Auto cup Ticket or just a case of returning to club? Not that it makes a jot of difference I guess but the lad he wants to distribute too did register for the auto cup originally and was successful but the pleb didn't sort it out when it kept saying he was limited to 0 tickets despite being eligible  ::)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23512 on: November 29, 2021, 04:21:05 pm »
Apols - have tried to find (and failed) but will one of my mates be able to distribute a LC Auto cup Ticket or just a case of returning to club? Not that it makes a jot of difference I guess but the lad he wants to distribute too did register for the auto cup originally and was successful but the pleb didn't sort it out when it kept saying he was limited to 0 tickets despite being eligible  ::)
can't return auto cup tickets only distribute

Offline jordon148

• Main Stander
« Reply #23513 on: November 29, 2021, 04:23:06 pm »

Cheers we want to distribute anyway - just conscious the sales are tomorrow and the distribute option hasn't appeared yet so didn't want him to miss out on a decent seat

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23514 on: November 29, 2021, 04:25:02 pm »
Cheers we want to distribute anyway - just conscious the sales are tomorrow and the distribute option hasn't appeared yet so didn't want him to miss out on a decent seat

I think (could be wrong) but the distribute button only appears once the game has sold out.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23515 on: November 29, 2021, 04:40:28 pm »
the distribute option won't be available until closer to the game

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23516 on: November 29, 2021, 04:41:12 pm »
I think (could be wrong) but the distribute button only appears once the game has sold out.
just whenever the ticket office can be arsed

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23517 on: November 29, 2021, 06:52:08 pm »

Does this apply to LC members? If a member bought one can they distribute using the current distribute method (via email). Thanks

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23518 on: November 29, 2021, 09:24:08 pm »
Does this apply to LC members? If a member bought one can they distribute using the current distribute method (via email). Thanks
I assume yes because there's nothing saying they can't on the website

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23519 on: November 29, 2021, 11:18:25 pm »
I assume yes because there's nothing saying they can't on the website

Thanks