Author Topic: Crystal Palace away selling details  (Read 2595 times)

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
Crystal Palace away selling details
« on: January 3, 2023, 08:37:24 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Crystal Palace on Saturday February 25.

Kick-off: 7.45pm GMT

Allocation: 2,687

Allocation notes: This is a reduction compared to the allocation of 2,866 tickets received in season 2021-22.

Crystal Palace have confirmed that following instructions from the Safety Advisory Group, they are required to reduce the visiting allocation for all away clubs this season due to persistent standing.

Disabled allocation: 29 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adult: £30
Over 65 (65+): £20
Students*: £20
Young adult (18-21): £20
Juniors (Under 18): £16
Price notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

*Students must be in full-time education and have valid student ID

There are a number of restricted views within the allocation discounted by £2 for adults and £1 for concessions.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

First sale | 16 or more games: from 8.15am on Monday February 6 until 10.45am on Wednesday February 8.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale | 15 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Wednesday February 8.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale | 14 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Wednesday February 8.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 13 or more games: from 3pm on Wednesday February 8.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
Re: Crystal Palace away selling details
« Reply #1 on: January 4, 2023, 01:17:31 pm »
Don't understand the reduced allocation, surely improving ticket checks was the issue?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2 on: January 4, 2023, 01:37:21 pm »
Don't understand the reduced allocation, surely improving ticket checks was the issue?
It's always the same line whenever we get a reduced allocation... show me an away end sat down?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3 on: January 4, 2023, 03:25:07 pm »
It's always the same line whenever we get a reduced allocation... show me an away end sat down?

They've said it's being reduced there for all visiting clubs this season.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4 on: January 4, 2023, 03:59:48 pm »
They've said it's being reduced there for all visiting clubs this season.

We already got reduced last season to 2800, now further more again

Cut them at Anfield, simple.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #5 on: January 5, 2023, 10:48:57 pm »
Any idea what this will drop to? Will I be sound for a single on 12 credits?

Thanks.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: January 6, 2023, 10:25:30 am »
Any idea what this will drop to? Will I be sound for a single on 12 credits?

Thanks.
Should be ok on returns but it will depend on how many the club siphon off.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #7 on: January 9, 2023, 02:13:16 pm »
Cheers mate, fingers crossed!

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: February 8, 2023, 09:33:56 am »
Anyone got an idea of levels of demand for this? Hoping it will drop to 12!

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: February 8, 2023, 09:55:32 am »
103 left atm for the remaining sales later today.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: February 8, 2023, 11:13:45 am »
103 left atm for the remaining sales later today.
Was 44 left 3 mins into the 15+ sale...now showing sold out, hopefully its just selfish c*nts basketing even though they don't qualify, but if not, yet again its dodgy as fuck. Brentford away being the best example of this.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #11 on: February 8, 2023, 11:14:57 am »
Anyone got an idea of levels of demand for this? Hoping it will drop to 12!
No chance imo, at this rate it will be lucky to even drop to 14 let alone lower then that...even on returns its doubtful due to the amount of tickets that the club siphon off for aways atm, its more than ever. Although they might just do another Spurs away and just claim that their wasn't any returns at all.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2023, 11:17:09 am by ABJ »

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12 on: February 8, 2023, 11:23:52 am »
Was 44 left 3 mins into the 15+ sale...now showing sold out, hopefully its just selfish c*nts basketing even though they don't qualify, but if not, yet again its dodgy as fuck. Brentford away being the best example of this.

Ye, defo not sold out - just checked and the 2 stands are available now.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #13 on: February 8, 2023, 11:29:48 am »
No chance imo, at this rate it will be lucky to even drop to 14 let alone lower then that...even on returns its doubtful due to the amount of tickets that the club siphon off for aways atm, its more than ever. Although they might just do another Spurs away and just claim that their wasn't any returns at all.
Surely a club as big as LFC would be transparent and let the legacy fans know where the tickets are going?
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: February 8, 2023, 11:38:08 am »
Whoever keeps basketing tickets just to fucking count them, stop being a c*nt.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15 on: February 8, 2023, 11:41:59 am »
Just wasting his time, it will surely drop to 14.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: February 8, 2023, 11:53:00 am »
Just wasting his time, it will surely drop to 14.
52 mins into the sale and still 41 left so if it doesn't drop now, it will be the the most blatant siphoning from the TO yet...even topping Brentford!

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17 on: February 8, 2023, 12:54:30 pm »
51 for these on 14.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18 on: February 8, 2023, 01:02:51 pm »

You dont have to basket them to count them?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: February 8, 2023, 01:11:05 pm »
You dont have to basket them to count them?
Obviously I know this, and have done for years, others clearly don't though!

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #20 on: February 8, 2023, 01:24:14 pm »
There are a lot cnuts in our fan base mate!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline The Cobbler

• Main Stander
« Reply #21 on: February 9, 2023, 01:57:21 pm »
Tickets from 1st Sale on Monday 6th arrived today.    The TO will be having delusions of adequacy........

It says a lot that we are pleasantly surprised when they get something right for a change. Just doing what they should do!

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 9, 2023, 11:11:29 pm »
Tickets from 1st Sale on Monday 6th arrived today.    The TO will be having delusions of adequacy........

It says a lot that we are pleasantly surprised when they get something right for a change. Just doing what they should do!
Mine too. Back to the white envelopes too. Sent the work experience down to Rymans
+6 ticket exchange