Author Topic: Fulham 1-0 Liverpool: Full time  (Read 108735 times)

Offline crichton

• Main Stander
  • Earn The Right
Re: Fulham 1-0 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #320 on: December 5, 2011, 10:14:45 pm »
Actually having chest pains after watching that.

Kevin Friend is no fucking premier league ref. I dont mind saying that a performance like that should be automatically checked by an ethics commitee.

He looked the other way every time Suarez was fouled.
The goal was onside.
Spearing won the ball.
I thought we should have had a penalty watching it in live time with a decent camera angle, he thought otherwise from 20 yards behind play.
Dempsey should have gotten red card for his reaction to Bellamy winning the ball.

This prick should never be allowed near a game again.

Of course we missed our usual hatfull of chances, Pepe dropped a clanger, and not one of our strikers could hit a barn door with a shotgun at the moment, but add a crap, bent ref to this and how the fuck are we expected to win games.

We need 2 strikers, the league needs an overhaul of its ref programme.
I feel like my chest is going to explode.
15 years on RAWK and I’m grateful for every post. Wandering Red finally back home.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #321 on: December 5, 2011, 10:14:52 pm »
Gareth Southgate is a massive twat.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline reddd10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: December 5, 2011, 10:14:53 pm »
How you can be that unlucky is unbelievable.

Lucas Leiva. What a player.

Offline just Riggins?

• seeks man with gsoh 28-36. Likes a man in uniform.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:03 pm »
Pissed off with the ref throughout that. 

We scored once and hit the woodwork twice, we were extremely unlucky.

Also fed up with Johnson getting turned all the bloody time, Kelly should start.

Offline IanMac

• Oldest under 16 in the Halliwell Jones
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:11 pm »
I thought Lucas was anonymous tonight.

Offline LFC King

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #325 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:13 pm »
http://yfrog.com/h6jo3wij

offside ? fuck off
YNWA

Offline stiffnuts

• rustytool
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #326 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:18 pm »
I love Dalglish to bits but I think he was playing football manager/fantasy football tonight and it didnt work. Wrong formation with the wrong personnel !

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #327 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:27 pm »
Fuck off.

He hasn't said too much wrong there, definitely not deserving of your dog shit excuse of a response, have a word.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:34 pm »
8 league goals in 27 games for Suarez. It's becoming an issue. Outrageously talented footballer. Outrageously frustrating in front of goal.

Doesn't help him that there seems to be nobody else capable of pitching in with consistent goals.
Poor thing doesn't get laid chances on a plate for him like Aguero. Often has to create his own outrageous opportunities.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #329 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:41 pm »
Why change the team?

Why change the formula that got us two wins against Chelsea and a draw against the league leaders?

Today was nothing to do with Lucas. We should once again have been home and dry before any of the last 20 minutes happened.

The fact is, Andy Carroll is the problem. I'm not using him as a scapegoat, it's just a fact. He's not even playing bad though! He's does some nice touches, and with a bit of confidence I am sure he will score a lot of goals. This isn't the point though. It's not who the player is, it's the type of player he is. It's just not working at the moment.

Suarez is world class, but even he needs a little space. He only finds that space when he has a duo of players running around, and beyond him to create distractions for the opposition defenders. Andy Carroll does not have that movement, and he never will. THE SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK WITH THE BIG MAN. Suarez needs Maxi and Bellamy, or Kuyt and Bellamy, or even Kuyt and Maxi.

Kenny got it wrong today unfortunately.

Yes we missed Lucas, and yes Spearo got sent off. But we would've had, 1? 2? Maybe even 3 in the first half if we kept the formula from the last two league games. I just don't understand why Kenny changed it. I want nothing more than Carroll to be a star for us, and maybe one day he will be. But we can't drop points with the hope that Carroll gets a string of games and suddenly because a Goal galore number 9. We can't sacrifice points for that.

Agree with that
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Leecher9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #330 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:41 pm »
Should have got a pen, shouldn't have been a red, but we should have scored and that's the end of it.

But we did score is what im saying just an awful call yet again.

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:42 pm »
to be honest, while I agree we played well, I'm tired of the 'we played well but struggled in the final third' excuse.  That failure to finish teams off is costing us big points now.  I still feel we can finish top 4, but we desperately need a killer instinct and that may meaning spending big money.

Offline vanderpaart

• Anny Roader
« Reply #332 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:47 pm »
Oh... uhm... fuck off.

Outplayed them until the joke of a red
We looked dangerous on the counter, and so did they. No-one outplayed anyone.

I'd be more inclined to say they outplayed us than the other way around if anything

Online Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:48 pm »
Why change the team?

Why change the formula that got us two wins against Chelsea and a draw against the league leaders?

Today was nothing to do with Lucas. We should once again have been home and dry before any of the last 20 minutes happened.

The fact is, Andy Carroll is the problem. I'm not using him as a scapegoat, it's just a fact. He's not even playing bad though! He's does some nice touches, and with a bit of confidence I am sure he will score a lot of goals. This isn't the point though. It's not who the player is, it's the type of player he is. It's just not working at the moment.

Suarez is world class, but even he needs a little space. He only finds that space when he has a duo of players running around, and beyond him to create distractions for the opposition defenders. Andy Carroll does not have that movement, and he never will. THE SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK WITH THE BIG MAN. Suarez needs Maxi and Bellamy, or Kuyt and Bellamy, or even Kuyt and Maxi.

Yes we missed Lucas, and yes Spearo got sent off. But we would've had, 1? 2? Maybe even 3 in the first half if we kept the formula from the last two league games. I just don't understand why Kenny changed it. I want nothing more than Carroll to be a star for us, and maybe one day he will be. But we can't drop points with the hope that Carroll gets a string of games and suddenly because a Goal galore number 9. We can't sacrifice points for that.

Good post pal. I agree completely. I like Carrol, he's a good player but he's just not clicking with our system and right now our want for him to do well is hindering our performances I reckon.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Thiago

• Legacy Fan
  • Knows more than you
« Reply #334 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:49 pm »
He hasn't said too much wrong there, definitely not deserving of your dog shit excuse of a response, have a word.

I'm used to it.  ;)

Offline timmyonions

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
    • timmyonions@gmail.com
« Reply #335 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:51 pm »
Some need to simmer down.The performance wasn`t by any means bad.It wasn`t our best,but we were doing ok up to the sending off.Shocking decision from the ref.We were in control up to then.It was a real kick in the balls.That said we`re finding goals hard to come by,which is a worry.

That right peg hits it and you see the future arc of the ball and time goes al gluey like a Dali painting, and for a second there's a 20yr old StevenGerrard and your young self cheering him on through the prism. His big smile fades in an the net is shivering and J.Hart's trying not to look grateful for the privilege of being that close to greatness

Offline dioufythebrave

• but Dim.
  • Kopite
« Reply #336 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:56 pm »
8 league goals in 27 games for Suarez. It's becoming an issue. Outrageously talented footballer. Outrageously frustrating in front of goal.

Doesn't help him that there seems to be nobody else capable of pitching in with consistent goals.

its the fact no one really is consistently on the same wavelength as him around the box
if you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best

I'll make two predictions of this...Carroll won't score 3 PL goals total for the rest of the year and we won't score 5 against any team all year.  We might still get CL football without either happening.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: December 5, 2011, 10:15:58 pm »
I thought the lads played really well, the ref may not have got it so badly wrong on the sending off but he made plenty of other errors.

So disappointed in losing but not in the performance, we had a fucking good go there.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #338 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:03 pm »
Relegation fodder us...

That's the view of some on here.

We lose a game late on where we've been unlucky. Some RAWKites sprint to the computer to attack anyone and anything. We've had a really good few weeks and now some whoppers cry like spoilt children because we lost a game of football. I just hope the closest these people come to Liverpool is via the internet.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:05 pm »
We weren't good enough to win it though to be honest, still a draw was the fairest result out of this match. Maxi needs to start IMO.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #340 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:08 pm »
The club really need to grow some balls and attack these cheating refs.

Been saying it for ever mate, we get shafted time and again but we bend over and take it in a dignified manner. Expect more of the same until someone grows a fucking spine.

Offline SmallwoodRed

• Kopite
  • remember april 1989
« Reply #341 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:15 pm »
Should have got a pen, shouldn't have been a red, but we should have scored and that's the end of it.

what a bizzare thing to say.
You tend to score from pens.
Teams with one player less tend to lose.
Apart from that the ref had no impact at all.

Speachless

Offline Kite

• The answer my friend, is blowing in the....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:17 pm »
no excuses, red card was spot on, cant go through a tackle with both feet, studs showing and 1 foot 3 ft off the ground.

to be fair, he probably touched the ball more once he was off the pitch anyway, we need to bring someone in...Poulsen available..?  :butt.

Adam was a liability defensively.

the ONLY plus was the back 4 again

Tackle ?  It wasn't a tackle, Spearing was first to that ball by a country mile, and he cleared it.
Who says fatties can't play football.......

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #343 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:35 pm »
Fuck off.

Dont agree with him saying it was awful. But rest of it is right
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:48 pm »
I thought Lucas was anonymous tonight.

Thought he was MOTM myself  :)
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:50 pm »
If we simply played the players who were playing well, scoring and generally making us a better team as opposed to playing players who are quite shite at the moment and adding next to nothing bar the money we paid in the summer/January, then maybe we'd do alright tonight, ah well though.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #346 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:56 pm »
Awful performance.

Referee is not to blame, nor is luck. Kenny got it badly wrong today - the selection was terrible, the delay in making subs was again terrible and not bringing on Maxi was stupid.

Too many players underperformed.

Gonna disagree with that. I though we played really well. We pressed and harried from the off and were clearly looking for the win from the outset. We were also pushing for an equalizer right to the end even with 10 men. I saw some really good pass and move football tonight and a generally great tempo when we had 11 men on the pitch.

I hate to say it, but with a Torres in his pomp in that team we'd be fucking flying in the league this season. We've desperately lack a finisher. I really expected more goals out of Downing, Carroll and Suarez this season.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #347 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:57 pm »
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline MelwoodBoy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: December 5, 2011, 10:16:58 pm »
Suprise suprise Jol thinks its a red

Fat wanker. So sick of this in football. Just dont comment, no-ones asking you to say it was. Just dont comment instead of making a cock of yourself
At the time of our 7th European Cup final appearance it was 12 years and 3 days

and still counting......

Offline Phil_88

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:00 pm »
 what it needs is ex pro's from the lower leagues who ain't aint rich and still need 2 work cus they know the game, 90% of these refs have never ever played the game ay any level and they have not got a clue

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:01 pm »
All of the things that everyone is complaining about tonight are the things that City, ManU, Chelsea, Spurs & Arsenal overcome better than us. They tend to get past those issues by putting an extra goal in the net. We don't.

Let's stop blaming refs & bad luck. We need a top-4 caliber replacement for Lucas plus a bonafide goal scorer in January. If we don't get them we'll be riding this roller coaster all season.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline faisfais

• Kopite
« Reply #351 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:01 pm »
Performance was good, luck was against us.

I am not sure I agree with you on that one. Remember, Arsenal, Everton sending offs? We have had our share of luck in games, but from the evidence from Man U, City, Stoke, Sunderland, Norwich, Swansea today clearly shows that we do not convert possession into goals. If we continue to try and adapt the team to incorporate our $35 million investment, we will end up paying a lot more than $35 million in the long run. I am saying, its better to take a $35 million loss and move on.

Remember Veron, Mutu, Adebayor.. failures by their standards at their respective clubs, and the clubs won trophies after getting rid. Liverpool have in the past always tried to incorporate expensive signings at the expense of (1) disjointed performances.. in case of Cisse, Kewell, Aquillani, or (2) over-reliance on one player.. in case of Owen(free), Torres. We have move away from the "team" into a team of "Gerrard/Torres". And losing the ultimate selfless team player Lucas did not help the matter as well.

/end of knee jerk comments

Offline Spirit_of_Istanbul

• 100º Proof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #352 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:02 pm »

Oh well, (Thinks of some positives) least the tickets are cheap, and you have lots of leg room due to the attendances in the group stages.

Stupid putting up things like that. It wasn't to be tonight after bad decision by ref and us not putting ball in the net. Sometimes i think so of our 'fans' want us to fail. Loads of time to put things right.
"There is no one, anywhere in the world, at any stage, who is any bigger or any better than this football club."

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #353 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:09 pm »
No point in blaming the ref.

Sorry.
I ususally don't like to blame things on the ref, I'm a ref myself, but tonight the refs were woeful, plenty of fouls not given for both sides, Suarez goal wrongfully dissallowed, Senderos was onside and the red card was comical, Yay went for the ball, he actually even got the ball and that's it. You could MAYBE give a plain foul for that but a straight red? fuck off.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #354 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:14 pm »
Why change the team?

I've got to agree with this to be honest.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Online keeby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • turned down the job of katie perrys fluffer.....
« Reply #355 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:14 pm »
What a game, we were the much better side for the most part, but sadly the ref has given a very soft red - was dempseys tackle early in the first half just as bad, for my money it was.  Several bizarre decisions  went to fulham some did go to us mind. (late in second half)

Yet again poor finishing - on a positive we are creating chances woodwork struck twice AGAIN, we are were we are because of a very low conversion rate - we need a finisher and fast.
was on blankety blank once and came second.........

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #356 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:27 pm »
why the fuck are people slating kenny?

that team and that performance should have been good enough to beat fulham and probably would have if it wasnt for alot of blatantly shit decisions from the ref and his assistants

and for those saying the signings in the summer are shite,its funny how they were good enough to beat chelsea twice away and should have beaten man city

we were unlucky to have come up against kevin fucking friend

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #357 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:39 pm »
Such a stop start season. Need to put a run together over christmas or 4th will be a distant memory by New Year.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline theoupsilon

• Main Stander
« Reply #358 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:44 pm »
Kevin Fucking Friend, you bitch !!

Everything was against us tonight, we might have lost a golden opportunity to play in Europe next year.
In Brendan Rodgers We Trust

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #359 on: December 5, 2011, 10:17:48 pm »
Btw we hit the post twice. 15 times this season.

Top of the league in this apparently.

At least that's something.  :-X