Author Topic: FC Barcelona  (Read 876770 times)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: FC Barcelona
« Reply #5200 on: June 7, 2019, 06:09:48 pm »
Fuck Coutinho. Put in a cheeky bid for Messi, 15M plus add-ons. If that’s not enough, add a box of Jaffa cakes for every goal he scores for us.

Un-refrigerated ones... We're not barbarians...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #5201 on: June 15, 2019, 07:20:50 pm »
The embarrassment was too much after the loss at Anfield..Leo went into hiding.

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5202 on: June 15, 2019, 07:41:18 pm »
I think Messi would fit the way we play just fine.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5203 on: June 15, 2019, 07:48:38 pm »
I don't think Coutinho will do well at Chelsea.  If we've learned anything about him, he's the ultimate confidence player.  We've seen how he does when the crowd gets on his back - he becomes anonymous. 

Yeah he probably needs a fresh start, but going to that mob in London would be swapping one nightmare for another.  If you compare him to Divock, he definitely lacks fighting spirit.   

Wonder what's going to happen with Barca?  Money's not really an obstacle for them, but Messi and Suarez aren't getting any younger.  Granted, given the more sedate pace of La Liga compared to the Prem Messi can probably do another 2-3 years easy, but they need to be planning for life without Lionel now.  I'm not really seeing much long term planning in there.  That said, Messi isn't the kind of player you can easily replace.

I think I read somewhere that their wage bill is getting to be a serious issue.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5204 on: June 15, 2019, 07:50:25 pm »
Aren't they banned for transfer this summer anyways?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5205 on: June 16, 2019, 01:09:00 am »
I think Messi would fit the way we play just fine.

He'd be boss here, just imagine a front 3 of Bobby, Mo and Mane, be fucking great ;D

He's a lazy c*nt who looks at his teammates in disgust when they lose, great when winning, weapon of the highest order when it's not going his way

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5206 on: July 2, 2019, 01:13:59 pm »
Digne and Andre Gomes. Barca in underwhelming transfers again...

Shit day at work so having a smug 5 minutes.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #5207 on: July 2, 2019, 01:31:08 pm »
He'd be boss here, just imagine a front 3 of Bobby, Mo and Mane, be fucking great ;D

He's a lazy c*nt who looks at his teammates in disgust when they lose, great when winning, weapon of the highest order when it's not going his way
:lmao
Seriously?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5208 on: July 2, 2019, 01:40:19 pm »
:lmao
Seriously?

Fucking hell, forgot I'd chucked that one in, surprised the bait hadn't come off by now ;D

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #5209 on: July 2, 2019, 11:13:33 pm »
Fucking hell, forgot I'd chucked that one in, surprised the bait hadn't come off by now ;D

Bait ?

I’m chewing that happily. You’re conpletely right ?
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5210 on: July 3, 2019, 08:48:55 am »
HOw are barcelona affording Griezmann and Neymar with only coutinho going?

Aren't they in debt?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #5211 on: July 3, 2019, 09:09:00 am »
Not that I particularly think karma exists....but if it does, everything since Messi and Suarez’ antics in the first leg might back up the idea that it does.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5212 on: July 3, 2019, 10:11:39 pm »

Aren't they in debt?

They might offer Demebele as part of any Neymar deal?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5213 on: July 3, 2019, 10:16:12 pm »

Aren't they in debt?

Neymar isn't going to Barca.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #5214 on: July 3, 2019, 10:17:47 pm »
They might offer Demebele as part of any Neymar deal?
No one really knows the shenanigans. The Neymar-Coutinho swap that was all over the news would make no sense to PSG whatsoever. Using Dembele in a swap would make no sense for Barca. I have no clue what the Spanish papers are trying to create.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #5215 on: July 3, 2019, 10:18:49 pm »
I have no clue what the Spanish papers are trying to create.

Sales and mouse clicks I'd suggest.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #5216 on: July 3, 2019, 11:14:05 pm »
Has Neymar a clause in his contract allowing him to leave after a certain period of time? Is that his they enticed him there?

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #5217 on: July 4, 2019, 12:22:31 am »
Look at him in that fucking kit

It’s still hard to take in.

Robbie Fowler recently in the Barca home game was comparing Suarez and Owen and saying why is Suarez given the love and Michael not

That pic is all you need Robbie
Yeah, I remember that, Fowler having a go at Suarez for the way he left, with Owen and McManaman sitting next to him. ;D

I couldn't care less about Suarez and Coutinho now, but we got good money for both of them, and, as you say, at least neither of them has gone on to play for Man Utd (yet).
People forget that McManaman was on Setanta sports jaboot a week before our final in 2007 vs Milan were he was asked iuf he wanted to say anything like do you wish Liverpool good luck next week. He ended going on aboot Everton and everyone knows hes a fan of everton growing up so he didnt want to see us winning anything. He basically saw his arse.....He then said something aboot Robbie being his mate and would like to see him do well,but has no wish for lfc to win anything. He basically didnt work on tv a lot after that for a long time.

The manner in which he said this wasnt Jokey either.

No doubt he realised the errors of his ways as work dried up and hasnt acted like that since
« Last Edit: July 4, 2019, 12:24:41 am by Capon Debaser »

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #5218 on: July 4, 2019, 01:32:40 am »
Fuck Coutinho. Put in a cheeky bid for Messi, 15M plus add-ons. If that’s not enough, add a box of Jaffa cakes for every goal he scores for us.

Don’t think Messi works hard enough to be reliable cover for Robertson.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5219 on: July 4, 2019, 05:55:41 am »

Not enough pace or strength and is a shortarse

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5220 on: July 4, 2019, 07:44:23 am »
And how many games do you think Robbo would miss? Surely Messi can cope with the League Cup and the other odd game...

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5221 on: July 5, 2019, 01:38:30 pm »
Apparently the Barcelona players wanted to do this bottle challenge but couldn't because they all lost their bottle.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #5222 on: July 5, 2019, 03:43:59 pm »
Has Neymar a clause in his contract allowing him to leave after a certain period of time? Is that his they enticed him there?

He has a free peroxide bottle and available females (under 24) clause. Once both are provided, he is released from his contract, pending his beach/Playstation/DJBooth monthly allowances being fulfilled.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5223 on: July 6, 2019, 08:59:55 am »
So Barcelona really do have money troubles - they tapped Griezmann up and now want to avoid paying his full release clause. Not surprisingly, Atleti are furious.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/05/atletico-madrid-statement-accuses-barcelona-antoine-griezmann-transfer-disrespect

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #5224 on: July 6, 2019, 09:57:55 am »
 :o ;D ::)

Who would've thought?

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5225 on: July 6, 2019, 10:03:21 am »
They really are scumbags c*nts

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5226 on: July 6, 2019, 10:05:32 am »
So Barcelona really do have money troubles - they tapped Griezmann up and now want to avoid paying his full release clause. Not surprisingly, Atleti are furious.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/05/atletico-madrid-statement-accuses-barcelona-antoine-griezmann-transfer-disrespect
Money troubles will be pushing it somewhat.

However, they will want to spread the payments over 2 or 3 years (remember, their first bid for Coutinho was £75m with £15m a year for 5 years, and I do wonder how many years they actually paid it over).

With a buyout clause they are supposed to pay the whole fee at once.  However, this is seldom the case, and terms are usually agreed between the clubs to spread the payment.

Barça have signed DeJong already, if they want Griezmann and Neymar then that’s a huge amount of cash in anyone’s book. (And we’re assuming Deligt is a no go now)
« Last Edit: July 6, 2019, 10:10:36 am by Tepid T₂O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5227 on: July 6, 2019, 10:23:12 am »
They can't sign Griezman and Neymar. But  I hope they get the book thrown at them, smug c*nts

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #5228 on: July 6, 2019, 10:28:07 am »
They can't sign Griezman and Neymar. But  I hope they get the book thrown at them, smug c*nts

If they renege on Griezman they are fucked. Smart move from Atleti calling them out. If they want Neymar too then Dembele and Coutinho have to go. Wonder if this is why Liverpool are keeping their powder dry, thinking someone might shake loose over it all
« Last Edit: July 6, 2019, 11:00:15 am by vivabobbycurmudgeongraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5229 on: July 6, 2019, 10:51:30 am »
Money troubles will be pushing it somewhat.
Aw, don't be a pedant. I was just enjoying their difficulties.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5230 on: July 6, 2019, 10:55:10 am »
No disrespect to their travelling fans at Anfield, but the rest of the club is fucking awful. It's about time their loathsome and entirely transparent transfer tactics were called out.

Mes que un club indeed. Spoiled c*nts

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5231 on: July 6, 2019, 11:16:36 am »
No disrespect to their travelling fans at Anfield, but the rest of the club is fucking awful. It's about time their loathsome and entirely transparent transfer tactics were called out.

Mes que un club indeed. Spoiled c*nts

They don't care. Fabregas, Suarez, Coutinho, Dembele and now Griezmann, when they decide they want a player, they will do whatever is required to force the move through without giving a shit.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5232 on: July 6, 2019, 11:23:51 am »
Aw, don't be a pedant. I was just enjoying their difficulties.
;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5233 on: July 6, 2019, 11:31:38 am »
:o ;D ::)

Who would've thought?

Don't believe it. There's nothing in there about them taking Griezmann to Blackpool.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5234 on: July 6, 2019, 11:46:54 am »
They don't care. Fabregas, Suarez, Coutinho, Dembele and now Griezmann, when they decide they want a player, they will do whatever is required to force the move through without giving a shit.
They really are a horrible club. Because of that, I'm turning my souvenir Barcelona fridge magnet from the Camp Nou upside down from now on. That will teach the little shits.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5235 on: July 6, 2019, 11:53:13 am »
We are no angels ourselves but Barca appear to be the worst club going in that regard.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5236 on: July 6, 2019, 12:28:43 pm »
We are no angels ourselves but Barca appear to be the worst club going in that regard.
Football is a dirty business, and there are no squeaky clean clubs now, but Barcelona are on another level. They are the guy who swaggers into a bar in his sunglasses, hits on your wife right in front of your face then wonders why you might be a little upset by it.

At least we have the decency to whisk you off to Blackpool on your own before making a move.  :)
« Last Edit: July 6, 2019, 12:31:11 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #5237 on: July 10, 2019, 12:29:39 pm »
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5238 on: July 10, 2019, 05:47:51 pm »
^^^ :lmao

The funny thing is that they kinda didn't turn up for Barca either... bar Neymar in his previous stint.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #5239 on: July 11, 2019, 07:03:13 pm »
Just up on the BEEB: Barcelona: Louie Barry signs from West Brom

Barcelona have signed England Under-16 striker Louie Barry on a three-year contract from West Bromwich Albion.
Birmingham-born Barry, 16, had been with the Baggies since he was six and turned down the offer of a professional contract with the Championship club.
West Brom will receive £235,000 in compensation from the Spanish champions, according to news agency Reuters.
Barcelona say Barry will play for their under-19 squad next season.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"