Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Sell Salah to Saudi, buy Raphinha as replacement, done  ;D

Is Raphinha a good replacement though? Numbers wise not setting it alight this year, 27, and as far as I remember he wasn't particularly fast nor direct
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: PL: Eve 2 vs 0 Liverpool Bran 27’ Lewin 58’
« Last post by Eeyore on Today at 02:13:59 pm »
Nope, and the ref played into their tactics by giving too many soft free kicks for any contact.  You could adapt to that though instead of getting frustrated.

How can you adapt though. They were flying into challenges and getting away with fouling our players left right and centre. Then as soon as we went near them they were getting soft free kicks all over the place. Last night was like a boxing match in which only fighter was allowed to punch their opponent.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by rocco on Today at 02:13:50 pm »
Slot will be involved. Seems to be involved in everything at Feyenoord.
Read he has full control over Transfers at the Feyenoord

I won’t be surprised if he wants the bring Santiago Giménez with him , if we’re looking for a clinical no 9
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by GreatEx on Today at 02:13:46 pm »
He got injured playing for Liverpool

It was a recurrence of an AFCON injury.

'Equatorial hellfest'. Really?

Go have a look at climate charts for Cote d'Ivoire.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by Nick110581 on Today at 02:13:22 pm »
There is still hope. What is the point in throwing in the towel now? There is every chance we might be only 1 point behind Arsenal On Sunday.

I'm still tipping us to win the league.

We won’t win the League now.

Arsenal would need to drop 4 points from 12 and City would need do the same over 6 matches. They could drop 3 and we better their GD.

City have a nice incentive now and will best Brighton.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Anfield Wrap
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 02:12:03 pm »
Enjoyed today’s show. Good crew of people with reasonable opinions. Thought I’d want to avoid any football talk today but listening to that has helped me process things a bit I think.
I give hugs...
We need soemone who has Darwin's attributes with Jota's finishing.  I may know a few.  ;D
Hah … never seen such vitriol directed at any Liverpool player let alone whose one of the most exciting things about the squad - have found it completely bizarre that he’s the lightning rod / blamed for our recent struggles

it's the man-bun
Nunez will be easy to upgrade though Jack. Just go to his thread. He’s clearly rubbish. ;)

Hah … never seen such vitriol directed at any Liverpool player out of whack to reality - let alone whose one of the most exciting things about the squad - have found it completely bizarre that he’s the lightning rod / blamed for our recent struggles
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10