Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2789309 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #11800 on: November 25, 2020, 06:35:23 pm »
City scoring one of their trademark goals there...
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Lethul

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11801 on: November 25, 2020, 07:25:31 pm »
This could really be Citys year. No other team in Europe has the same experience in playing for empty stands.

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11802 on: November 26, 2020, 01:10:35 pm »
Guess the forum where this conspiracy theory was posted

'Typical dippers, the rules are bent to please them. Fans for them but not Manchester.'

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11803 on: November 26, 2020, 01:11:31 pm »
Guess the forum where this conspiracy theory was posted

'Typical dippers, the rules are bent to please them. Fans for them but not Manchester.'
Karen7 or PrestwichBlue aka ManchesterBlue post that?
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #11804 on: November 26, 2020, 03:31:44 pm »
People laugh at blue loon, but these playground jibes are just as embarrassing.
Yeah, not a fan, things llike Manure, Chelsea etc. are just infantile.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11805 on: November 26, 2020, 05:18:40 pm »
People laugh at blue loon, but these playground jibes are just as embarrassing.

Correct, its definitely Banchester Cheaty.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11806 on: November 28, 2020, 12:09:56 pm »
Yeah, not a fan, things llike Manure, Chelsea etc. are just infantile.

:lmao

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #11807 on: November 28, 2020, 12:14:18 pm »
Reading there City have got a fully fit squad for today. Like Chelsea they've spent that much on players they can afford to rotate (and don't have to face an unhinged, thuggy Everton).
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11808 on: December 1, 2020, 06:24:33 pm »

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11809 on: December 1, 2020, 09:32:05 pm »
Two questions:

1) What the fuck is a trademark goal?
2) Why would you want one?

For Fernandes it'd obviously be a penalty.

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #11810 on: December 2, 2020, 03:58:08 am »
https://twitter.com/BlueManiac1894/status/1333838087458234368

This fella is Bluemoon personified.

Wow, just been through his twitter feed. Actually concerns me that people like him are free to walk the streets, what a lunatic!! He actually believes VAR is out to stop City winning anything, whilst also being set up to ensure Liverpool won the league last season and this season it's being used to make United win the title. They have become the most toxic fanbase in the country without a doubt

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11811 on: December 2, 2020, 04:50:57 am »
Porto boss Sérgio Conceição on Guardiola not being happy over Porto's style of play: "If I had his budget, his players, and still couldn't get a win, I'd be sad too".

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #11812 on: December 2, 2020, 08:53:42 am »
Porto boss Sérgio Conceição on Guardiola not being happy over Porto's style of play: "If I had his budget, his players, and still couldn't get a win, I'd be sad too".

Hahaha
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11813 on: December 2, 2020, 09:43:12 am »

Hahaha ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #11814 on: December 2, 2020, 09:48:46 am »

"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11815 on: December 2, 2020, 03:37:25 pm »
Porto winding up Abu Dhabi something rotten with some comments today  ;D

'There should have been a red card given to Fernandinho, who despite being 35 is a clear example that football money counts a lot, but it doesn't buy class or notion.'

'The coach and players - who also struggled to cope with the result - should even be grateful for the luck they had with refereeing again. After the scandals of the game England, this time a penalty was missed for Ederson's more than evident foul on Otavio.'

They also mentioned that Silva is 'known internationally for having been convicted of racism’  :o

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11816 on: December 2, 2020, 03:39:35 pm »

:lmao

Trollmaster General

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11817 on: December 2, 2020, 03:51:26 pm »
They'll stick another 5 or 6 past Fulham and it'll be declared that they've "got their mojo back" before they go and lose to United.

Offline Mr Benn please?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • 123456789 Benn
« Reply #11818 on: December 2, 2020, 04:12:19 pm »
Top trolling by Porto but they can do this from a position of strength. They won the European Cup in 1987 and the Champions League in 2004, something that Manchester City have never achieved, despite spending over a billion pounds in transfers over the last decade or so.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11819 on: December 2, 2020, 09:53:33 pm »
:wellin
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11820 on: December 2, 2020, 10:06:05 pm »
I like Porto. Far bigger European club than these scruffs.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11821 on: December 3, 2020, 07:28:08 am »
I was browsing that cesspit of a forum at Bluemoon and they are celebrating how low our season ticket holders are compared to them and how Everton have 18000 more than us and "own the city".

But it hasn't dawned on them why our club has a policy of keeping season ticket holders at less than 50% capacity.

The last turnover results.

Everton matchday revenue £16 million.

MCFC matchday revenue £55 million, LFC £91 million, both stadiums have roughly the same capacity. :wave

« Last Edit: December 3, 2020, 07:34:53 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #11822 on: December 3, 2020, 07:43:32 am »
Theres a (closed) waiting list of over 20k for a season ticket at Anfield?

Aside from Man U does any club have that kind of waiting list?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11823 on: December 3, 2020, 08:04:32 am »

Wow, just been through his twitter feed. Actually concerns me that people like him are free to walk the streets, what a lunatic!! He actually believes VAR is out to stop City winning anything, whilst also being set up to ensure Liverpool won the league last season and this season it's being used to make United win the title. They have become the most toxic fanbase in the country without a doubt

Sounds like City's equivalent of Davek. ;D

He's right about them bending over backwards to help United though. Luckily Ole is shit. ;)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #11824 on: December 3, 2020, 09:21:28 am »
I was browsing that cesspit of a forum at Bluemoon and they are celebrating how low our season ticket holders are compared to them and how Everton have 18000 more than us and "own the city".

But it hasn't dawned on them why our club has a policy of keeping season ticket holders at less than 50% capacity.

MCFC matchday revenue £55 million, LFC £91 million, both stadiums have roughly the same capacity. :wave

They're referencing a fake article that was made up by a Twitter bitter.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11825 on: December 3, 2020, 10:46:11 am »

I didn't think United had a waiting list? Spurs used to but I think it's been cleared now with the new stadium, I don't think any others have one at all.

It's a pointless argument though, if we're filling the ground we clearly COULD have more STs if we wanted to, but it's deliberately kept low (the lowest capacity percentage in the PL I think).

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #11826 on: December 3, 2020, 10:49:12 am »
Even their season ticket holders still didn't go the match before March with them blagged attendances.

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11827 on: December 3, 2020, 05:40:11 pm »
Even their season ticket holders still didn't go the match before March with them blagged attendances.
The players at the Emptyhad don't notice the difference between now and pre covid.
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #11828 on: December 3, 2020, 09:52:45 pm »

Man City probably also have a waiting list of 20k. Except, it was found out that they were all fake names and accounts...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11829 on: December 3, 2020, 10:24:05 pm »

I love the way Bitters in both Liverpool and Manchester trot that nonsense out.

The facts are that LFC could sell out their entire capacity with season tickets alone if they wanted to. They simply choose not to.

On the other hand, Everton desperately need the money upfront. They also want tickets paid for before the season starts, when the fans are indulging in their usual pre-season delusions. At least then, once the arse falls out of their season and fans can't be arsed to turn up, the tickets have already been paid for and the money banked, so a drop in attendance doesn't matter.

Everton try to shift as many STs as possible, but Liverpool don't need to and don't want to. Hence our lower number of ST holders. If we were so inclined, we could boost our ST holder numbers by 20,000 overnight by clearing the capped waiting list then starting a new one.

LFC are not stupid, and they only offer the number of STs that they do for a reason.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11830 on: December 3, 2020, 10:26:07 pm »
The players at the Emptyhad don't notice the difference between now and pre covid.
Err, they do. The atmosphere has been better during Covid.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11831 on: December 3, 2020, 10:33:28 pm »
I didn't think United had a waiting list? Spurs used to but I think it's been cleared now with the new stadium, I don't think any others have one at all.

It's a pointless argument though, if we're filling the ground we clearly COULD have more STs if we wanted to, but it's deliberately kept low (the lowest capacity percentage in the PL I think).
I was also under the impression that United didn't have a ST waiting list anymore.

From what I'd heard, capacity outstrips demand at OT these days and there is no waiting list now. Even their attendances figures are fake, as confirmed by GMP who have stated that true attendances are usually a lot lower than those posted because so many ST holders don't bother going but their ticket sale is still counted in the posted attendance figure.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #11832 on: December 4, 2020, 08:51:10 am »
I was also under the impression that United didn't have a ST waiting list anymore.

From what I'd heard, capacity outstrips demand at OT these days and there is no waiting list now. Even their attendances figures are fake, as confirmed by GMP who have stated that true attendances are usually a lot lower than those posted because so many ST holders don't bother going but their ticket sale is still counted in the posted attendance figure.

Fair enough. I was going off what an ex work colleague told me.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #11833 on: December 5, 2020, 03:56:56 pm »
So Raheem Sterling has now won more penalties than any other player in PL history (20). He's only 25.

Wonder how many were dives? Oh wait that's right he's English...

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11834 on: December 5, 2020, 04:36:47 pm »
So Raheem Sterling has now won more penalties than any other player in PL history (20). He's only 25.

And was he able to play on with a bullet in him every single time?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11835 on: December 5, 2020, 05:06:04 pm »

Bloody hell that is some going.

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11836 on: December 5, 2020, 05:08:44 pm »

Can't wait for a forensic analysis on MOTD tonight like we had with Salah.

Like pigs might fly.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11837 on: December 5, 2020, 06:27:49 pm »
Can't wait for a forensic analysis on MOTD tonight like we had with Salah.

Like pigs might fly.

I'm sure Gary and the boys will be incontinent with outrage.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11838 on: December 5, 2020, 06:30:56 pm »

Just the ones he won whilst wearing Red obviously.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #11839 on: December 5, 2020, 06:32:35 pm »
Did he actually dive for the one today?  Not seen it.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.