Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2787825 times)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #11560 on: November 14, 2020, 06:53:51 pm »
Fwiw.. watching the Brasil match last night, Jesus was limping walking off at the end of the match. Had his boots in hand. He was taken off after 75 minutes.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #11561 on: November 14, 2020, 06:58:10 pm »

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #11562 on: November 15, 2020, 09:18:04 pm »
Absolutely.... Wouldnt even describe their situation as 'lottery winners' however, I certainly wouldn't feel like I'd hit the jackpot to have been forced to accept an association with a horrific Arab dictatorship, glossed over by lots of bank notes.

On the contrary, I'd be furious they were dragging something I loved through their shit stained mud.

Winning the lottery is pure chance, you buy a ticket along with anyone else playing and someone wins, you don’t sell your soul or yourself when you win the lottery. On the other hand, if you whore yourself out on a street corner until a sugar daddy pull up in his shinny new sports car, picks you up, takes you to all the poshest restaurants and the finest shops, when you look in the mirror past all the jewels and flash clothes, your still just a common street whore. At best your a Melania Trump.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11563 on: November 15, 2020, 09:20:29 pm »
Winning the lottery is pure chance, you buy a ticket along with anyone else playing and someone wins, you don’t sell your soul or yourself when you win the lottery. On the other hand, if you whore yourself out on a street corner until a sugar daddy pull up in his shinny new sports car, picks you up, takes you to all the poshest restaurants and the finest shops, when you look in the mirror past all the jewels and flash clothes, your still just a common street whore. At best your a Melania Trump.

Yes! They're the footballing equivalent of Melania Trump.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11564 on: November 16, 2020, 01:08:10 pm »
 :lickin ;D ;D

These lot (the club) have cried to Sky about the comments Keane made on Walker......talk about a bunch of whining morons.

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11566 on: November 16, 2020, 01:35:18 pm »
Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing (again), or whatever that crap saying is that they like to use on us.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11567 on: November 16, 2020, 01:39:41 pm »
Yeah people say lottery winners, but it is more akin to marrying some dispicable c*nt and eating all their shit for the money (but you get some shiny ferraris out of it even if all you´re now hated by all your old mates).

Should they then change their name to Melania City then?

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11568 on: November 16, 2020, 02:04:59 pm »
https://www.football365.com/news/manchester-city-complain-sky-sports-roy-keane-kyle-walker-comments

Christ, I've never known a football club to be so precious. It'd be embarassing if the fans were complaining to Sky about this, but the club themselves doing it is a whole other level of sensitive.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11569 on: November 16, 2020, 02:10:09 pm »
I dont know about complaining and Walker is dog shit, but I dont think its good for a pundit to be labelling a footballer an idiot for a mistake on the football field.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11570 on: November 16, 2020, 02:15:20 pm »
CAS appeal coming up

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11571 on: November 16, 2020, 02:21:30 pm »
CAS appeal coming up
It'll be time barred coz hes been shit for years.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #11572 on: November 16, 2020, 02:29:24 pm »
Christ, I've never known a football club to be so precious. It'd be embarassing if the fans were complaining to Sky about this, but the club themselves doing it is a whole other level of sensitive.

Think Carragher applauding Keane for the comment about Walker probably riled them even more. One thing I’d say is Keane doesn’t really discriminate when it comes to those types of comments, and to me it definitely reinforces the sensitivity point as you say, would any other club complain about that sort of comment? Not sure, can’t recall anything similar but then my memory isn’t the best!

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11573 on: November 16, 2020, 02:31:29 pm »
I dont know about complaining and Walker is dog shit, but I dont think its good for a pundit to be labelling a footballer an idiot for a mistake on the football field.

We could also pull up plenty of off the field material to prove that he is an idiot to be fair.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11574 on: November 16, 2020, 03:04:07 pm »
Think Carragher applauding Keane for the comment about Walker probably riled them even more. One thing I’d say is Keane doesn’t really discriminate when it comes to those types of comments, and to me it definitely reinforces the sensitivity point as you say, would any other club complain about that sort of comment? Not sure, can’t recall anything similar but then my memory isn’t the best!

I agree,Keane for all his faults calls anybody out no matter where they're form or whatever club pays their wages.

His deadpan delivery always cracks me up.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11575 on: November 16, 2020, 03:05:07 pm »
Christ, we could write a whole list to complain to Sky about, the shite their pundits come out with about us.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11576 on: November 16, 2020, 03:29:00 pm »
They are such a strange little franchise these days. Stomping all over the game and treating it with utter contempt, yet whingeing and moaning like toddlers over something as trivial as a comment on TV.

Neither the fanbase or the club seem able to stop crying over anything and everything. Everything seems to offend them. Well, except their own behaviour of course. For a bully, they are incredibly oversensitive and precious.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11577 on: November 16, 2020, 06:32:57 pm »
They are such a strange little franchise these days. Stomping all over the game and treating it with utter contempt, yet whingeing and moaning like toddlers over something as trivial as a comment on TV.

Neither the fanbase or the club seem able to stop crying over anything and everything. Everything seems to offend them. Well, except their own behaviour of course. For a bully, they are incredibly oversensitive and precious.

Most bullies are.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11578 on: November 16, 2020, 07:05:09 pm »

The Donald Trump of football.
#Sausages

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #11580 on: November 16, 2020, 08:40:19 pm »
:lmao The regime wouldn't be overly fond over free speech to be fair

City's owners would no doubt like to censor people who speak out against the club in much the same way they do with their politics in the UAE. Anyone that says anything negative needs re-educating on how glorious the club is

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11581 on: November 16, 2020, 09:25:57 pm »

Snowflake Fc

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11582 on: November 17, 2020, 10:01:53 am »
How dare Keane label a man organizing sex parties during a global pandemic an idiot
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11583 on: November 17, 2020, 10:30:40 am »
Nothing wrong with what Keane said Kyle Walker is as thick as they come he's a brianless individual who I'm sure has the IQ of a four year old.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11584 on: November 17, 2020, 10:41:08 am »
How dare Keane label a man organizing sex parties during a global pandemic an idiot

While he’s an idiot (and more) for that, I presume Keane was only talking about on the field stuff. But then again he can make very poor decisions on the pitch and rely on his pace to bale him out so Keane has a fair point!

If he called one of our players an idiot I’m sure collectively the fans would have a bit of a grumble about it and Keane would get slated but doubt the club would have an official view on it.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11585 on: November 17, 2020, 11:29:20 am »
Nothing wrong with what Keane said Kyle Walker is as thick as they come he's a brianless individual who I'm sure has the IQ of a four year old...
... lump of cheese.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11586 on: November 17, 2020, 04:21:44 pm »
The Donald Trump of football.

Except they have less support and a lot more money.  ;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11587 on: November 17, 2020, 06:27:11 pm »
I’m all for Javier Tebas throwing more shade today and winding up Abu Dhabi fans even more  8)

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #11588 on: November 19, 2020, 12:10:01 pm »
Guardiola's signing a contract extension that 'could take him beyond the 2021-22 season', according to the slightly odd wording in the Mail. Sounds like a 12 month extension from the end of this season, maybe with options for a further year as well.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11589 on: November 19, 2020, 12:19:07 pm »
No other club would be willing to spend hundreds of millions on Full Backs as a fetish.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11590 on: November 19, 2020, 12:19:51 pm »
Phil Foden back to being the greatest thing since sliced bread. Move over Grealish, you had your time in the sun
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11591 on: November 19, 2020, 12:20:40 pm »
Can't wait for him to sign Messi on a free, spend another £250m on players to win the league and their fans to proclaim him as some sort of genius.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11592 on: November 19, 2020, 12:45:12 pm »
Can't wait for him to sign Messi on a free, spend another £250m on players to win the league and their fans to proclaim him as some sort of genius.

He is a genius - don't you see the way he speaks to all his players on the field after the game*?

*Televised games only. A TV camera must be within 6 feet of every conversation.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #11593 on: November 19, 2020, 12:48:45 pm »
Club has confirmed it's a 2 year deal, to the end of 2022-23.  That should leave him enough time to sign another 6 full backs, and not win any Champions Leagues.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #11594 on: November 19, 2020, 12:52:09 pm »
You'd think they would've had some sort of agreement with Messi to join either in January or the summer.

It'll be more fun beating them with him there anyway
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11595 on: November 19, 2020, 12:52:36 pm »
Wish he'd fuck off, bored of him and his paranoia now.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11596 on: November 19, 2020, 12:56:15 pm »
Says a lot that I'm genuinley not bothered about him staying at all. In fact, when I'd heard there'd been contract news, I was half worried he had decided to leave.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11597 on: November 19, 2020, 12:57:47 pm »
2 more years of Klopp beating the bald fraud then. Sound.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11598 on: November 19, 2020, 01:17:42 pm »
I'm glad he's staying instead of them getting a new manager with new ideas to lift a squad that is mentally and physically shot from Pep's football.

I'm guessing this is Pep's ego in play, he's so desperate for that that CL trophy with the Plastics, it'll  be fun to to watch his touchline meltdowns for another couple of seasons of more flops in the knockout stages.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11599 on: November 19, 2020, 01:18:11 pm »
So he’s getting Messi finally?