Author Topic: RAWK Advent Calendar 2014 #1 - Luis Garcia versus Bayer Leverkusen Feb 22nd 2005  (Read 12185 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Know exactly what you mean. I was convinced we'd get through once we scored. We weren't a side who shipped Manu goals. I can remember not saying a word from the final whistle, leaving the pub and driving home with my brother. Took a while to get over that one. 2005 definitely helped.

Worth saying what a decent side Leverkeusen had then. Ballack, Ze Roberto, Basturk, Berbatov, Lucio...couple of good German centre backs who's names escape me. Think they finished runners up in three competitions didn't they?
yeah they were a very underrated team indeed. in the final week of the season i think they lost the german title, the german cup and champions league final

once the draw was made in 2005 i was hoping we would murder them and we did.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely fantastic read, H.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Desi Kopite

• Anny Roader
  • Twitter: @pritsinghlfc
Great read Hari as usual!!!!  May tonight bring back all those famous European memories.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
Bump  ;D