Author Topic: Covid 19 thread  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
Covid 19 thread
« on: March 16, 2020, 09:25:55 pm »
I really don't think it should be closed.  People are scared and need a place to talk and vent.

Please reopen it.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
Re: Covid 19 thread
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 09:29:33 pm »
ignore - its been reopened
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Covid 19 thread
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 09:30:18 pm »
But ask yourself this, are you looking for full coverage or just partial coverage, do you want to take the sporting bastard package and or the get pissed but we won't pay out if you do shots, package. This, and the impending dystopian world we face are the real issues that need to be addressed.

Let the peeps play, Al.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
Societal impact of Covid-19
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 06:21:47 pm »
The Societal impact of Covid-19 thread has been locked and no feedback as to why.

I've tried messaging a mod but haven't heard back, so was wondering whether it's possible to have it re-opened. I know there is a general Covid thread, but that moves so fast and a topic such as this would just get lost in all that information.

There is a separate Covid thread on Sports and Finance, so a thread on the possible ramifications on society in general, in the short, medium and longer term might have had some merit.

I've received pms from other users who were interested in also having in re-opened

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 06:40:32 pm by Machae »

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Societal impact of Covid-19
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 08:04:12 pm »
Hello mate, I'm not sure why it was locked but I've opened it and we'll see how it goes.