Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2090703 times)

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #5120 on: June 16, 2019, 08:24:40 pm »
If I get an adult and two junior memberships,am I limited to where I can apply for in ground??

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #5121 on: June 16, 2019, 08:49:07 pm »
If I get an adult and two junior memberships,am I limited to where I can apply for in ground??
To get junior price yes (upper anfield road) but you can get them a full price anywhere in ground I think, although I’m not 100% on that

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5122 on: June 16, 2019, 09:17:06 pm »
To get junior price yes (upper anfield road) but you can get them a full price anywhere in ground I think, although I’m not 100% on that

Yeah upper annie is 9 quid for kids and like 40 odd for adults. Anywhere else in the ground you pay adult prices i think. Unless you get in on the local sales

Offline thechulloran

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5123 on: June 17, 2019, 06:43:19 am »
Is anyone able to determine how many fans roughy have 13+ league games from last season?
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists" - Tom Hicks

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5124 on: June 17, 2019, 06:50:24 am »
Is anyone able to determine how many fans roughy have 13+ league games from last season?

Impossible for someone outside the club to know especially with tickets for every game being available the day before in late sales

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5125 on: June 17, 2019, 07:47:21 am »

Impossible for someone outside the club to know especially with tickets for every game being available the day before in late sales

Well as there's supposedly 5000 tix in the guaranteed sale, if that's correct that's the max that could've had 13 last season.

I know quite a few that weren't on 13 as start of last season and are on at least that now.

Personally expect it to be 14 this year for guaranteed sales. But that's pure guesswork on my behalf, and the chances of guessing what the TO and club will do, is as we all know pretty remote   :D :D :D

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #5126 on: June 17, 2019, 04:45:08 pm »
Well as there's supposedly 5000 tix in the guaranteed sale, if that's correct that's the max that could've had 13 last season.

I know quite a few that weren't on 13 as start of last season and are on at least that now.

Personally expect it to be 14 this year for guaranteed sales. But that's pure guesswork on my behalf, and the chances of guessing what the TO and club will do, is as we all know pretty remote   :D :D :D

Yeah I also think I’ll be at least 14.

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #5127 on: June 17, 2019, 06:59:26 pm »
Yeah I also think I’ll be at least 14.

Do we think it will be 14 guaranteed all games or still free for all for cat C games? Are we expecting all the promoted teams to be cat C, or will Norwich not be, and another match classed as cat c to replace it? 

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #5128 on: June 17, 2019, 08:42:44 pm »
My sons 15... if I get him junior membership are we limited to where in the ground we can apply for when applying for 2 tickets(one on my adult membership)..?

Offline kneeys

• We know the TRUTH,now give them JUSTICE.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Around long enough to know better...
« Reply #5129 on: June 17, 2019, 10:31:52 pm »
My sons 15... if I get him junior membership are we limited to where in the ground we can apply for when applying for 2 tickets(one on my adult membership)..?

No, as long as you buy two full price tickets you can apply for anywhere that's  available in the ground.
The s*n so full of shit you could not even use it to wipe your arse

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5130 on: June 17, 2019, 10:39:03 pm »
Do we think it will be 14 guaranteed all games or still free for all for cat C games? Are we expecting all the promoted teams to be cat C, or will Norwich not be, and another match classed as cat c to replace it?

Genuine question here. Why would you think there will be a sale for all games on 14+ given there never has been in the past?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5131 on: June 17, 2019, 11:18:47 pm »
It’ll be the same as normal. Will be 13 or 14 guaranteed for the usual games and most probably free for all for the three promoted teams.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #5132 on: June 17, 2019, 11:23:41 pm »
Sorry I'm bring hugely lazy but when do you have to get a membership by in order to access the bulk sales?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #5133 on: June 17, 2019, 11:27:14 pm »
Wont have the money for many prem games this season so it’ll be the cups plus a handful of games. I’d be happy with Norwich, Everton, City and maybe Tottenham. I’m on 8 from last season
Picky!

I think most will be pleased with anything. It was hard last season, and several friends dropped in terms of home credits due to the site crashing in the bulk sale and just sheer demand.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Kopite787

• Main Stander
« Reply #5134 on: June 17, 2019, 11:39:08 pm »
Picky!

I think most will be pleased with anything. It was hard last season, and several friends dropped in terms of home credits due to the site crashing in the bulk sale and just sheer demand.

Many dropped and many gained. Personally I think more gained than dropped. I got mine and me dads card from 7 games each to 18 and 17 last season

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5135 on: June 17, 2019, 11:43:06 pm »
Sorry I'm bring hugely lazy but when do you have to get a membership by in order to access the bulk sales?

Normally midnight on the Sunday before the bulk sales. So either midnight on 7th or 14th July. Most likely 14th.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #5136 on: June 17, 2019, 11:43:27 pm »
Normally midnight on the Sunday before the bulk sales.

Cheers!

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #5137 on: June 18, 2019, 08:46:28 am »
Picky!

Yeah I’ve dropped credits the last three seasons...if I’d been more on the ball with the STH exchange I probably would’ve got more.

Those matches I mentioned are an ideal scenario for me but I’m not expecting to get them all. Every year is getting more difficult!!

The fans who will be ‘pleased with anything’ are the day trippers who are desperate for a one off match experience. I’ll only buy for the games I wanna see otherwise I’ll watch at home/pub...too expensive to not pick and choose

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #5138 on: June 18, 2019, 09:14:22 am »
I can understand people not being able to afford every game, but if Luverpool are playing,  I want to see it, no matter who they are playing. It's MY team I want to see, not the opposition,  and something amazing could happen in any game. Just my view.
We are a team of one half.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #5139 on: June 18, 2019, 11:30:28 am »
It’ll be the same as normal. Will be 13 or 14 guaranteed for the usual games and most probably free for all for the three promoted teams.

I can’t see the Norwich game being a free for all. They won’t really create a scenario where those on 19 credits could potentially miss out on the opening game of the season, will they??

Most likely there will only be 2 free for all’s like last season when Wolves ended up being the last home game.

Then again, I suppose one of the promoted teams this time is Villa (who would have been classed as a ‘category B’ game previously).... so who knows what they will do! Hope we don’t have to wait too long to find out!

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #5140 on: June 18, 2019, 07:03:32 pm »
Genuine question here. Why would you think there will be a sale for all games on 14+ given there never has been in the past?

Was just going off what others have said the thread since the end of the season, that it would go up from 13 to 14 games

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5141 on: June 18, 2019, 07:13:57 pm »
Was just going off what others have said the thread since the end of the season, that it would go up from 13 to 14 games

Think they were questioning that you seem to be suggesting ALL games would be in the guaranteed sale (when there is usually 2/3 free for all games), not that the number of games would go up.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5142 on: June 20, 2019, 05:00:43 pm »
Lime street underground has adverts saying member sales start w/c 16th July

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #5143 on: June 20, 2019, 05:47:45 pm »
Lime street underground has adverts saying member sales start w/c 16th July

The week starts on the 15th.. well done LFC  ::)
Or am I mistaken believing W/C should always have the date of the first day of the week???

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5144 on: June 20, 2019, 05:48:14 pm »
Or the advert has been there a year. . .

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5145 on: June 20, 2019, 08:49:30 pm »
Or am I mistaken believing W/C should always have the date of the first day of the week???

Usually is the first day yeah. My eyes aren’t the greatest, I’ll double check tomorrow  ;D

They have definitely only been put up recently

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #5146 on: June 21, 2019, 12:07:19 pm »

Yes your correct it should say week w/c 15th. And also even though the members sale usually starts on a tuesday for the 13+, on the monday it is usually wheelchair sales i believe so in any case they should write 15 and not 16
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5147 on: June 23, 2019, 07:44:08 pm »

I was sure it went to 14 at one stage, could be wrong though.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #5148 on: June 23, 2019, 07:48:05 pm »
I was sure it went to 14 at one stage, could be wrong though.

Went up to 14 the last year of the old main stand. The capacity was reduced that season because the last few rows were removed as a result of the ongoing work.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #5149 on: June 24, 2019, 09:03:43 am »
Anyone seen any more adverts regarding a possible date for the bulk sale?

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #5150 on: June 24, 2019, 10:20:09 am »
Deffo w/c 15th July. It was just advertised on Radio City.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #5151 on: June 24, 2019, 11:26:41 am »
Deffo w/c 15th July. It was just advertised on Radio City.

Cheers mate!

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5152 on: June 24, 2019, 04:10:13 pm »
Defo 16th July. Just went passed the posters again. Took a pic but don’t know how to imbed on here

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5153 on: June 24, 2019, 04:31:29 pm »
Defo 16th July. Just went passed the posters again. Took a pic but don’t know how to imbed on here

Upload it somewhere and then put the url in the quotations
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5154 on: June 24, 2019, 05:43:02 pm »
This is why it's so frustrating at times for everyone. It's on the radio. It's on billboards. But not the main source of everyones  information - the internet. Even those who've mailed in haven't been given the date!

Offline Hunt..It's_a_goal!

• Main Stander
« Reply #5155 on: June 24, 2019, 08:19:34 pm »
This is why it's so frustrating at times for everyone. It's on the radio. It's on billboards. But not the main source of everyones  information - the internet. Even those who've mailed in haven't been given the date!

This is so frustrating - and if they know the date why haven't they released the selling details!?! No consideration for people who have to make arrangements/take time off work to be online on those dates.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #5156 on: June 24, 2019, 10:35:51 pm »
It's like announcing boxing matches for them, they try to bring up the tension.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5157 on: June 25, 2019, 10:57:59 am »
I'd love to know how many more memberships have been sold this summer above and beyond the existing.
YNWA.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #5158 on: June 25, 2019, 12:10:32 pm »
Looking at the countdown it’s once again tells you the sale will be w/c 15 of July, why can’t they just announce that?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 12:12:33 pm by kalle-anka »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #5159 on: June 25, 2019, 01:20:17 pm »
I'd love to know how many more memberships have been sold this summer above and beyond the existing.
Couple thousand I’d assume, international fan clubs will be seeing a big upturn too