Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3429806 times)

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #29800 on: May 27, 2019, 10:37:12 am »
£1.3bn spent and this moron thinks about the prices of individual players. Talk about missing the point.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #29801 on: May 27, 2019, 10:48:38 am »
£1.3bn spent and this moron thinks about the prices of individual players. Talk about missing the point.

Quite clearly deliberately so too.

Fucking joke of a guy, but then that’s no surprise.

I hope all this does is strengthen the resolve of other clubs against them, and piss UEFA off more to really go for them.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29802 on: May 27, 2019, 11:05:01 am »

£1.3bn spent from a standing start is the point.  City were/are a nothing club 10 years ago and according to Mubarak, have managed to overtake the likes of Man United, Liverpool who have had decades of success building a global fanbase/commercial success, because City are better managed?

Jog on you corrupt cock.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29803 on: May 27, 2019, 11:06:02 am »
I would like to confirm Margot Robbie is definitely not racist.

She's an absolute delight

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #29804 on: May 27, 2019, 11:25:25 am »
I would like to confirm Margot Robbie is definitely not racist.

She's an absolute delight
wolf of wall street   :thumbup
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #29805 on: May 27, 2019, 11:26:48 am »
£1.3bn spent from a standing start is the point.  City were/are a nothing club 10 years ago and according to Mubarak, have managed to overtake the likes of Man United, Liverpool who have had decades of success building a global fanbase/commercial success, because City are better managed?

Jog on you corrupt cock.

£1.3bn is just the tip of it. They’ve spent countless amounts of hidden wages and agents fees.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #29806 on: May 27, 2019, 11:41:14 am »
So we all thought they'd spent 1.3 billion trying to win the champions league and weve all been laughing at them ,and like .Craig said that's just the tip of the iceberg in regards to what they've really spent

Lol

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29807 on: May 27, 2019, 12:35:28 pm »
I’m glad it’s not just me that read that interview and thought WTF? The guy has as much understanding  of the term “racism” as he does of “financial fair play”. Although it’s probably all been carefully scripted by the City PR department in a attempt to deflect the spotlight. Embarrassing.

And he is the only c*nt who has brought ethnicity into the conversation.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29808 on: May 27, 2019, 12:36:54 pm »
Imagine the fucking arrogance of these c*nts. I honestly don't really care about City, but to try and justify their blatant cheating and blame it on them being picked on for race. Yeah nice one. Absolute nobheads
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29809 on: May 27, 2019, 12:45:36 pm »
Nothing to do with their skin colour but the colour of their blood money.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29810 on: May 27, 2019, 04:41:07 pm »
Being horrible to people because of their skin colour, bad. Torturing people for their gender or sexual orientation, good.

Hard to keep up with these guys.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29811 on: May 27, 2019, 05:18:51 pm »
Being horrible to people because of their skin colour, bad. Torturing people for their gender or sexual orientation, good.

Hard to keep up with these guys.

And currently killing civilians in Yemen,but yeah you take that high ground Mubarak.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29812 on: May 27, 2019, 07:08:17 pm »
Isn’t he sponsored by the shitrag?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #29813 on: May 27, 2019, 07:15:21 pm »
Isn’t he sponsored by the shitrag?

Ooof, I wasn't aware of that

Apologies if so. Shall I delete?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29814 on: May 27, 2019, 07:21:39 pm »
Surprised he didn’t say ‘you’re all Islamaphobes!’

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #29815 on: May 27, 2019, 07:21:51 pm »
Ooof, I wasn't aware of that

Apologies if so. Shall I delete?

I would do.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #29816 on: May 27, 2019, 07:48:35 pm »
I would do.

Done. Again, apologies, I wasn't aware
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #29817 on: May 27, 2019, 07:49:48 pm »
Done. Again, apologies, I wasn't aware

Don't worry it can happen.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #29818 on: May 27, 2019, 09:09:26 pm »
So PSG buy Neymar from Barca for ~£200 million using oil money.
Barca buy Coutinho of us for £143 mill using some of their 'oil bonus'
Liverpool Buy VVD and Allisson Becker using the 'oil bonus' we got from PSG via Barca 'so we are oil neutral.'

Meanwhile Man City cook their books claiming ridiculous amounts of sponsorship money which is actually coming through the back door from the owner to try and win everything. Be poetic justice if they get a big European ban and have to further cook their books to cope with the massive loss of revenue, lol. They must be very worried.

Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29819 on: May 27, 2019, 09:56:36 pm »
The most shameless, classless club in the world. The BBC continue to lap it up, its fucking nauseating.

The BBCs coverage of Man City is suspicious. Several articles recently that are legitimising absolute nonsense, and in this case, a piece of deflection so shameless and disgraceful it would make Donald Trump blush.

Their TV coverage of the FA Cup final was also embarrassing in their fawning over a bunch of cheats.

The rest of the world and British media (finally) seem to have started to turn on City, but the beeb steadfastly refuse to criticise. Very strange.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29820 on: May 27, 2019, 10:05:58 pm »
The BBCs coverage of Man City is suspicious. Several articles recently that are legitimising absolute nonsense, and in this case, a piece of deflection so shameless and disgraceful it would make Donald Trump blush.

Their TV coverage of the FA Cup final was also embarrassing in their fawning over a bunch of cheats.

The rest of the world and British media (finally) seem to have started to turn on City, but the beeb steadfastly refuse to criticise. Very strange.

Aye. But this is the same beeb that seemed to have turned a blind eye to Jimmy Savile and other nonces abusing kids on their own premises.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29821 on: May 27, 2019, 10:08:22 pm »
Not to mention the platform they continuously give the lovely little racist Frottage.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29823 on: May 28, 2019, 04:28:29 am »
Great article.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29824 on: May 28, 2019, 07:26:50 am »
What the fuck is that bbc article with Mubarak on about. Its very carefully worded for sure but also asks us to defend the league .. so he is saying, if we go down all you FFP cheats are going down to? No financial irregularities here Mubarak, jog.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #29826 on: May 28, 2019, 07:52:40 am »
What the fuck is that bbc article with Mubarak on about. Its very carefully worded for sure but also asks us to defend the league .. so he is saying, if we go down all you FFP cheats are going down to? No financial irregularities here Mubarak, jog.

I watched the interview on City's youtube page. Very much a prepared piece of propaganda.
There's also a part of the interview where he states something along the lines of the football world being small, and they'll quickly find out which top people at other clubs were talking negatively about City behind the scenes.
That's one of those statements thst might sound harmless, but that's as subtle as it gets in the Gulf. That'snormally the stage when the Imam/private blogger/media person starts losing interest in writing about the ruling family. Or when they just up and leave the country. One of those "Just remember, we'll know who are the ones talking badly about us behind our backs, hint hint, we'll try find some way to send some repercussions if it happens again" warnings that really only work in countries where information is controlled.

Think he forgot he's trying to sound tough talking about other billionaires outside the UAE jurisdiction.  Sometimes it's hard to lose an accent, a habit, or a way of expressing oneself. Very strange statement to make by their director, looks like he's really rattled and the mask is slipping.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #29827 on: May 28, 2019, 08:20:07 am »

I suppose the fact that BBC Sport is located in Manchester is just a coincidence?

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29828 on: May 28, 2019, 08:29:05 am »
He’s a highly impressive individual is Mubarak, he’s clearly received the best education money can buy.

Listening to a guy like that though, you have to remember he’s speaking effectively as his own barrister - almost everything he says is founded in the facts so it’s compelling when that’s all you hear, but it’s never the whole facts and sensibly you can’t do anything with it unless you hear the other side put by an equally compelling orator, which isn’t going to happen here, and certainly not on the bbc.

So what this amounts to is ultraslick, very expensive PR.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #29829 on: May 28, 2019, 08:32:14 am »
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/06/03/how-football-leaks-is-exposing-corruption-in-european-soccer

A real eye-opener that. Never mind being in jail in Portugal, I’m amazed that this Rui Pinto guy is still alive after all the revelations he’s produced about some of Football’s shadiest and most ruthless operators.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #29830 on: May 28, 2019, 08:41:23 am »
A real eye-opener that. Never mind being in jail in Portugal, I’m amazed that this Rui Pinto guy is still alive after all the revelations he’s produced about some of Football’s shadiest and most ruthless operators.

Give it a few years
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29831 on: May 28, 2019, 08:43:28 am »
Raiola’s fee on the Pogba deal still staggers me every time I see it.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29832 on: May 28, 2019, 09:18:10 am »
Give it a few years

Having read that every Benfica fan hates his guts, we may be talking days/months in a Portuguese nick ...

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29833 on: May 28, 2019, 09:20:52 am »
Raiola’s fee on the Pogba deal still staggers me every time I see it.

Yeah ... how can an Agent represent all three parties in a deal? Football is weird. Bears absolutely no resemblance to the real-life business world.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29834 on: May 28, 2019, 10:01:46 am »
Yeah ... how can an Agent represent all three parties in a deal? Football is weird. Bears absolutely no resemblance to the real-life business world.

Estate agents do the same, represent both the buyer and the seller.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29835 on: May 28, 2019, 10:33:54 am »
He’s a highly impressive individual is Mubarak, he’s clearly received the best education money can buy.

Listening to a guy like that though, you have to remember he’s speaking effectively as his own barrister - almost everything he says is founded in the facts so it’s compelling when that’s all you hear, but it’s never the whole facts and sensibly you can’t do anything with it unless you hear the other side put by an equally compelling orator, which isn’t going to happen here, and certainly not on the bbc.

So what this amounts to is ultraslick, very expensive PR.
I don't listen to, or watch anything by the BBC now, haven't done for years, don't pay for the TV Licence, same goes for Sky, haven't subscribed in years, all of my TV is watched on IPTV with a VPN, I make no apology for that, it's bad enough to hear the completely biased bullshit on both networks, without giving them my money for the pleasure of it too.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29836 on: May 28, 2019, 01:58:35 pm »

That’s only two parties!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #29837 on: May 28, 2019, 02:04:06 pm »

They don’t really represent the buyer, as they are (almost always) solely chosen, employed and paid for by the seller. If buyer wanted they could employ their own agent (or solicitor) to act on their behalf from the get go.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29838 on: May 28, 2019, 02:37:34 pm »
We're going off on a tangent here, but in North America, it is common for buyers to also be represented by agents.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29839 on: May 28, 2019, 03:41:36 pm »
I don't listen to, or watch anything by the BBC now, haven't done for years, don't pay for the TV Licence, same goes for Sky, haven't subscribed in years, all of my TV is watched on IPTV with a VPN, I make no apology for that, it's bad enough to hear the completely biased bullshit on both networks, without giving them my money for the pleasure of it too.

Plus Phil Neville.