Author Topic: Taken for a mug  (Read 2400 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Taken for a mug
« Reply #40 on: December 3, 2021, 03:45:28 pm »
I'm selling a TV with no volume control. I mean, you can't that down Andy, surely?

This post didn't turn out how you expected  ;D

:lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #41 on: December 3, 2021, 04:11:34 pm »
If you can't take Andy at his worst, you don't deserve him at his best
uouiouou" border="0

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #42 on: December 3, 2021, 04:40:13 pm »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: December 3, 2021, 04:44:07 pm »
Where did you get that photo of me?!

CIA website
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #44 on: December 3, 2021, 04:52:40 pm »
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: December 3, 2021, 05:01:36 pm »
All I'm seeing here is 'pounded up the hoop' by 'many' friends and people you don't know.

Hope you're ok.
Noticed this as well.  Did you lend your friends some chloroform?
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: December 3, 2021, 05:02:30 pm »
Noticed this as well.  Did you lend your friends some chloroform?

KY Jelly?

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #47 on: December 3, 2021, 05:32:50 pm »
:lmao

At least someone appreciated it, thanks Rob  :)
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: December 3, 2021, 07:46:18 pm »
I'm selling a TV with no volume control. I mean, you can't that down Andy, surely?
:wellin :wellin :wellin