Author Topic: Bomb incident at Liverpool Womens Hospital  (Read 13772 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bomb incident at Liverpool Womens Hospital
« Reply #320 on: November 18, 2021, 04:27:37 pm »
They must attract every right-wing nut in Liverpool. Those comments on there are always from the right and of the Daily Mail variety.

Once you have been on the website for any of the "newspapers" in the group, you get links and notifications from all of them - I wouldn't be surprised if most of the comments were people outside of the city.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #321 on: November 19, 2021, 12:12:40 pm »
Apparently, the twat's bomb was packed with ball bearings and may have gone off accidentally in the taxi. That's from the Echo.

As bad as it was for the driver, I'm just so glad it partially detonated there and the scumbag never managed to enter the hospital building.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #322 on: November 22, 2021, 11:13:07 am »
So.. my girlfriends mate who works in that school at the cordon last week said that what they could see happening was a man came out of the house with a black hoody on with the hood up, police start shouting and aim their guns at him. He had his hands at his side but clenched fists. Eventually put his hands up behind his head. One of the teachers was speaking to police there and they said they have been told not to mention anything about it as it could cause uproar. Also been told complete media blackout.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: November 22, 2021, 11:59:32 am »
There were armed police at Liverpool One yesterday.  I've a not so good feeling there are still loose ends to this.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: November 22, 2021, 12:01:12 pm »
I'm really happy how I keep minimal contact with the news these days. Some might say I'm choosing wilful ignorance, but it brings me great peace of mind. I wouldn't sleep at night if I exposed myself to some of the garbage rolling around in the media for the sake of "being informed ".

Minimal contact to news and social media is the way to go. Shit narratives pushed for the sake of attention and clicks, and shit comments in response.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #325 on: November 22, 2021, 05:49:35 pm »
So.. my girlfriends mate who works in that school at the cordon last week said that what they could see happening was a man came out of the house with a black hoody on with the hood up, police start shouting and aim their guns at him. He had his hands at his side but clenched fists. Eventually put his hands up behind his head. One of the teachers was speaking to police there and they said they have been told not to mention anything about it as it could cause uproar. Also been told complete media blackout.

Update to the above... the fella come out wearing a backpack then went down on his knees.