Author Topic: Amazon Fire Stick  (Read 101551 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Amazon Fire Stick
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2017, 11:44:13 pm »
Go into settings and click to add bluetooth device,not done it myself but I have paired with loads of headphones.

You can also get games with some kodi addons.

Can't seem to get it to pair. Googling suggests downloading some shite to fuck around with but can't be arsed with that.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2017, 12:18:15 am »
Can't seem to get it to pair. Googling suggests downloading some shite to fuck around with but can't be arsed with that.

I've not got a PS4 but have you tried this....Go to the sticks settings --> Controller & Bluetooth devices --> Other Bluetooth devices-->Add bluetooth device & then do what you do with that controller to make it visible/pair with the console.If you have lots of electrical leads near the stick you may need to get close for it to see it.

It may work that way if it doesn't when trying with the game controller option.Qwerty will be able to put us right once he spots the post.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2017, 12:20:00 am »
I've not got a PS4 but have you tried this....Go to the sticks settings --> Controller & Bluetooth devices --> Other Bluetooth devices-->Add bluetooth device & then do what you do with that controller to make it visible/pair with the console.If you have lots of electrical leads near the stick you may need to get close for it to see it.

It may work that way if it doesn't when trying with the game controller option.Qwerty will be able to put us right once he spots the post.

Yeah mate. It picks up the signal from the controller, but doesn't pair with it. Not too fussed, was only going to download Mario Kart for it if I could get it to work  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: August 14, 2017, 10:36:38 pm »
How do I do this with iOS? Can't find the Sideloader for Fire TV in the app store?

I've not put and games on myself but have used adblink to sideload apks that I had saved to the computer.

http://jocala.com/

Offline NotTooXabi12

• NotTooCheery
  • Main Stander
Kodi/FireStick advice?
« Reply #165 on: June 2, 2018, 09:17:31 am »
Morning Guys and Girls

Firsty I know there has probably been threads o0n this subject before but having read them I cannot find anything specific to what info I want.

Iv just bought a house with my Mrs and with money obviously being tight with having to decorate and furnish it Sky sports isn't really a priority right now.

Any recommend a fire stick or Kodi? Is it possible to watch live sport though it and can anyone recommend where to get one or a specific one that actually works.

Cheers

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Kodi/FireStick advice?
« Reply #166 on: June 2, 2018, 12:46:41 pm »
Do you have a smart TV which is Samsung or LG by any chance ?

If not firestick with kodi add-on added should be good

However if you want reliable streams you'll need an iptv Service which you pay for
« Last Edit: June 2, 2018, 12:50:31 pm by RobbieRedman »

Offline NotTooXabi12

• NotTooCheery
  • Main Stander
« Reply #167 on: June 2, 2018, 03:20:52 pm »
thanks for the reply, i have a LG TV but it isnt smart. How much is the streaming service you mentioned and is it good?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: June 2, 2018, 03:42:57 pm »
Fire sticks are the best value for money,to get a box that has dual wifi it would cost you almost double,though if you are after 4k then get the Amazon fire box.

If you've not signed up for the free Amazon Prime trial before then do so,you just have to make sure that you unsubscribe as soon as you sign up.Then when the free month is up you can sign up again using all the same details,bank card,address,just a new email account & you can just keep on doing that.

If you do that just remember to cancel straight away every time & also remove you bank card details straight away.

As for tv and whatnot,you don't even need Kodi.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0QRG-gMqHhF5-BPdmJfs1w/videos

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: June 2, 2018, 04:03:48 pm »
Just on the off chance it's an option for you, I have a load of vouchers for £40 p/m Sky everything, Movies, Sports and Boxsets through working for a Sky supplier.

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
  • Smile....It confuses people!!
« Reply #170 on: June 2, 2018, 05:07:12 pm »
Just on the off chance it's an option for you, I have a load of vouchers for £40 p/m Sky everything, Movies, Sports and Boxsets through working for a Sky supplier.

Can these vouchers only be used once per household?  I'm nearing the end of my voucher based subscription with sky.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2018, 06:55:49 pm »
Just got one of these and stuck Kodi on with Maverick TV for starters. Do I need a VPN? Maverick TV suggests I do however I've not heard of anyone using a VPN with Kodi before.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2018, 03:38:46 pm »
Just got one of these and stuck Kodi on with Maverick TV for starters. Do I need a VPN? Maverick TV suggests I do however I've not heard of anyone using a VPN with Kodi before.

You might not need a vpn to stream but you'd be sensible to use one these days. OpenVPN on kodi works with all the main vpns.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2018, 04:13:39 pm »

You don't need one really unless you are getting the streams off torrents.

You need to get these apps on it
Terrarium tv  (movies/tv)
MovieHD (same but you need to get a code off them on facebook)
Showbox  (movies/tv)  make sure you select to use server and not torrents & you also need mouse toggle to use it
TVtap (used to be uktvnow)  Livetv
Swift streamz  (livetv)
Livenettv  (livetv)
Mobdro  (livetv)

and Mousetoggle but if you're not arsed about showbox  (terrarium is much better) then you don't really need mousetoggle.

If you get them you will rarely use Kodi.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2018, 04:53:06 pm »
Thanks fellas. I got it mainly so I can play Fifa downstairs and send the wife to watch Love Island in bed but I'll take a look at those apps mentioned above too for the footy next season.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2018, 04:52:46 pm »
Great deals on for prime members   

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XTWLSRF/ref=fs_nee

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2018, 05:06:57 pm »
£24.99 but just for prime members,so sign up for the free 30 days and then cancel it straight away.I just ordered one and it will arrive on Wednesday.

Offline HARD AS HELL

• Main Stander
  • Hitachi
Lfctv on Amazon fire stick.
« Reply #177 on: August 5, 2018, 01:51:16 pm »
I'm trying to watch the official channel on fire stick. Bought a subscription hoping to watch the friendlies but it keeps crashing.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance if you can help.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Lfctv on Amazon fire stick.
« Reply #178 on: August 5, 2018, 02:16:50 pm »
What app are you trying to watch it through?

I didn't know there was a lfctv app in the Amazon app store.
« Last Edit: August 5, 2018, 02:21:05 pm by Upinsmoke »

Offline HARD AS HELL

• Main Stander
  • Hitachi
« Reply #179 on: August 5, 2018, 04:09:19 pm »
Sorry, I should have been clearer. Using firefox.
Looked for an app but couldn't find one.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: August 5, 2018, 04:30:46 pm »
You could try a different browser. Amazon have there own. What generation firestick are you using? If Firefox is crashing I'd imagine lfctv isn't compatible with firefox on the firestick

Take it you don't have a browser built into your tv?

I'd try the Amazon Silk browser and see if you have any luck with that.
« Last Edit: August 5, 2018, 04:32:50 pm by Upinsmoke »

Offline HARD AS HELL

• Main Stander
  • Hitachi
« Reply #181 on: August 5, 2018, 06:31:44 pm »
Have an old tv and a new fire stick.
I'll try that Amazon browser.
Thanks very much for your help.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: August 6, 2018, 05:41:31 pm »
Have an old tv and a new fire stick.
I'll try that Amazon browser.
Thanks very much for your help.

I thought it might be the browser not being powerful enough to stream but I just tested the firefox one on fullfootballmatch.com and it worked fine.

Try side loading the official apk,it might not work as it may need google play services but it's worth a try

https://www.apk4fun.com/apps/tv.liverpoolfc/

https://apk-dl.com/lfc-official-app/tv.liverpoolfc

https://www.apkmonk.com/app/tv.liverpoolfc/

There are a few ways you can side load it.

Offline vNauuuM

• Kopite
    • Rambo IPTV
« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2018, 06:20:09 pm »
I literally just have IPTV & an ad-free version of Terrarium on my firestick, great combo haha!
Twitter: Nauman_Choudry

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2018, 07:42:38 pm »
My father in law has one of these, bought it from a guy who charged £50 to load it with content. Watched the game today on it and it was great.

Are the good addons paid, or is it like a Kodi box where I could just do the same thing myself for free?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2018, 08:01:51 pm »
My father in law has one of these, bought it from a guy who charged £50 to load it with content. Watched the game today on it and it was great.

Are the good addons paid, or is it like a Kodi box where I could just do the same thing myself for free?

You can side load a load of apps,Terrariumtv is the best thing around for non live stuff & Livenettv,Taptv,Mobdro,Swift streamz are some decent ones for live tv.I hardly ever open kodi now,I just use it as back up.

Get yourself a stick and then PM me,I will help you load it up.Global do a 2nd gen stick + 12 month sub for £87,doesn't save you much but £8 is better in your pocket than anyone elses.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2018, 05:30:09 pm »
What is on Terrarium? TV shows? Films etc? Is it any good?

Offline my name canged back to tucker?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: August 21, 2018, 10:29:34 pm »
What is on Terrarium? TV shows? Films etc? Is it any good?

yes to both mate, i use it and showbox for all my series and film needs and cant complain at all.

Offline Craig Mac

• Leeches files boo hiss!
  • Kopite
  • We shall not, we shall not be moved!
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2018, 03:08:57 pm »
I literally just have IPTV & an ad-free version of Terrarium on my firestick, great combo haha!

How do you go about getting an add free version of TTV? Adverts on there drive me crazy!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2018, 03:29:18 pm »
How do you go about getting an add free version of TTV? Adverts on there drive me crazy!

You can get it on filelinked or you can get the yes player (fewer ads) off both filelinked or Aptoide.Don't have a problem with the ads myself as they only come on after what you're watching has finished.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2018, 12:53:45 pm »
After I rooted mine I got on the Kodi train. That went tits up front, especially Exodus so then nabbed Terrarium TV. Useless, half the streams never worked and needed constant updates.

All in all, wrecked my entire stick as its now slow as dead snails. I don't like the video clips sideloading, adds to the chronic pace. To make matters worse, if your an Amazon Prime user, its a proper pain to find prime content among the non prime content .. what genius decided on that? Used solely for Netflix on the TV.

in short, imho, these sticks are a pile of shite.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2018, 03:16:34 pm »
After I rooted mine I got on the Kodi train. That went tits up front, especially Exodus so then nabbed Terrarium TV. Useless, half the streams never worked and needed constant updates.

All in all, wrecked my entire stick as its now slow as dead snails. I don't like the video clips sideloading, adds to the chronic pace. To make matters worse, if your an Amazon Prime user, its a proper pain to find prime content among the non prime content .. what genius decided on that? Used solely for Netflix on the TV.

in short, imho, these sticks are a pile of shite.

Sounds like you wrecked your stick mate,easy fix is to factory reset it.

With regards to Terrarium,it sounds like you didn't have the correct codec because before a few days ago it was near damn perfection,some links wouldn't work but most do and the updates were from the developer,he sent them out when he updated the scrapers.A modded version has been released since the dev pulled it and whilst the initial mod isn't perfect it will get better as I expect somebody to take it over and rename it,it is also ad free.

Kodi isn't dead,add-ons come and go but it still has some amazing ones.

All that being said,if you're talking about Exodus then you must have a 1st Generation stick,they're still decent,you just have to keep up to date with your cleaning,force stopping apps and clearing cache & also going into Es Explorer once a week to run its cleaner,that removes all the rubbish data,old apks and the data left from any adverts.

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
  • Smile....It confuses people!!
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2018, 07:21:39 pm »
Terrarium has gone. The developer left a message as you login, he mentions his farewell.  It was good while it lasted.

Any other decent apps to install on firebox? An all in one job like terrarium?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2018, 07:30:51 pm »
Terrarium has gone. The developer left a message as you login, he mentions his farewell.  It was good while it lasted.

Check your messages.

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2018, 04:50:25 pm »

Check your messages.
A message from you would also be nice :)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2018, 05:25:29 pm »
Share the love  :wave

Offline The Scouseologist

• Weak-bladdered, ultimately repentant pie-hog
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE
« Reply #196 on: September 18, 2018, 10:44:35 am »

Any joy on this?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum

Offline Wayne05

• Main Stander
« Reply #197 on: September 18, 2018, 12:51:20 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2018, 07:23:14 pm »
Fellas unless you use a vpn then the modded version of TTV is best swerved,the dev has gotten salty over it and made a veiled threat that if asked he would provide the ip list to the filth.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: September 22, 2018, 12:44:48 pm »
Hello chaps, I'd like to get the 3pm kick-offs working for my Dad who has a firestick on the tele, never really used one before though. Usual browser streams work, or do I download aceplayer or something for it? Or does it need to be through something like Kodi?  Any help appreciated  :wave
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017