The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

Marvel Musings. Now with Spidey Spoilers.

<< < (2/1718) > >>

Barefoot Doctor:

--- Quote from: eirwen on April 20, 2013, 03:54:18 am ---Can't wait to see the trailer!
Everyone is saying how it has a GoT feel. Sounds promising.

--- End quote ---

Would expect so - Alan Taylor's directed six episodes of Game of Thrones. Actually, he's directed on some top shows - GoT, Mad Men, Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, West Wing.

Mouth:

--- Quote from: Barefoot Doctor on April 19, 2013, 06:10:18 pm ---This should be the plot for Avengers 2:

--- End quote ---

lionel_messias:

--- Quote from: Barefoot Doctor on April 20, 2013, 04:09:33 am ---Would expect so - Alan Taylor's directed six episodes of Game of Thrones. Actually, he's directed on some top shows - GoT, Mad Men, Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, West Wing.

--- End quote ---

Wow I didn't know that, quite a cv!

IAmZlatan:
Could that Thor poster be any more generic?

Yiannis:

--- Quote from: Barefoot Doctor on April 20, 2013, 04:09:33 am ---Would expect so - Alan Taylor's directed six episodes of Game of Thrones. Actually, he's directed on some top shows - GoT, Mad Men, Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, West Wing.

--- End quote ---

Came here just to post that. Normally, I wouldn't give a fuck about a director in some random episodes in a series but his work in some of those (especially the ones I remember the most, GoT and The Sopranos) was so good, that I had to search his name after watching them.

Not a big fan of Thor but can't wait to see what Taylor has done with that film. Really hope he will grab that chance he was given.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version