The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences

<< < (2/3223) > >>

Walshy7:
done shield, deadwood and prison break, dont fancy the unit at all, remembering my watching partner is my wife

Macphisto80:
If you haven't watched it already, I suggest you get to watching Breaking Bad. Forget people saying that The Wire is the best thing in the history of TV. Breaking Bad tops it by a long shot. It's 100 times more original, and far less cliché'd. Of course, this is all my opinion.

Something Awful:

--- Quote from: Walshy7 on July  6, 2011, 04:30:42 am ---done shield, deadwood and prison break, dont fancy the unit at all, remembering my watching partner is my wife

--- End quote ---

The Unit was actually quite popular with the womenfolk, because they had a wives subplot every week. Man up and give it a go.

Breaking Bad is really good, but not the best thing ever. It's quite slow to begin with, requires patience for the first season. Like Mad Men, really.

MBL?:

--- Quote from: Macphisto80 on July  6, 2011, 04:42:41 am ---If you haven't watched it already, I suggest you get to watching Breaking Bad. Forget people saying that The Wire is the best thing in the history of TV. Breaking Bad tops it by a long shot. It's 100 times more original, and far less cliché'd. Of course, this is all my opinion.

--- End quote ---
I came in to suggest this but it is in no way better than the Wire.

Acaustiq:
Boardwalk Empire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version