Author Topic: Word Association Game... where will our minds take us?  (Read 1813053 times)

Offline Salty Dog

• Sworn enemy of Sugary Cat.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Salty Dog

• Legacy Fan
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Word Association Game... where will our minds take us?
« Reply #53885 on: December 6, 2021, 10:06:38 pm »
Application
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Salty Dog

• Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!

Offline joe buck

• Kopite
  • La La La La La Goose Goose Goose Goose.

Offline Salty Dog

• Legacy Fan

Offline Emerald Red

• Legacy Fan
  • since 1956

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Salty Dog

• Legacy Fan

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Salty Dog

• Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Salty Dog

• Legacy Fan

Offline Port_vale_lad

• Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan