Author Topic: Stevo7's Gävle Goat Watch, ft. 2023's Bird Watcher, Barneys Daughter  (Read 257174 times)

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Stevo7's Gävle Goat Watch, ft. 2020's Goat Lover tinner777
« Reply #3080 on: December 16, 2021, 12:43:42 pm »
I’m rooting for you, Lady B! Obviously I have already won this year after the non-fire attack the other day… but I’d be happy to share this year’s win with you if Gavin was to burn today.

:lmao

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3081 on: December 16, 2021, 02:11:30 pm »
In 8 Days...

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #3082 on: December 17, 2021, 04:08:10 am »
Adiós goat!!! It's gone!
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3083 on: December 17, 2021, 04:51:06 am »
Yesssssssss you mother fucker  :champ :hally :hally
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3084 on: December 17, 2021, 05:59:55 am »
BURN BURN BURN what a beautiful sight!

Congrats Barney.

🔥🔥🔥
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3085 on: December 17, 2021, 06:03:22 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6jge6uzRl-k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6jge6uzRl-k</a>
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 08:23:46 am by Rhi-gifting that nasty bottle of mulled wine no one fancied »
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3086 on: December 17, 2021, 06:49:29 am »
Yes!

Well done to the brave warrior brothers/sisters who finally took the fucker out.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #3087 on: December 17, 2021, 07:20:28 am »
The coppers don't seem to agree. The suspect will probably do some fed time so to speak :wave
Linudden.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3088 on: December 17, 2021, 08:09:09 am »
Yes! I don't even care I didn't win, I'm just love to see the goat burn.  :lmao

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3089 on: December 17, 2021, 08:10:28 am »
Yesssssssss you mother fucker  :champ :hally :hally

Hope you have a good alibi Barney... what were you doing up so early to find out it was burning?  ;)

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3090 on: December 17, 2021, 09:18:43 am »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That is it....Christmas is cancelled, take your trees down, send the gifts back.

Congratulations Barney, LadyB just a couple of hours off!

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #3091 on: December 17, 2021, 09:21:53 am »
Can I appeal? From my professional opinion (I work in healthcare, not giving you more than that), that looks like he caught COVID over night.

I think we need to at least wait to see what the official death certificate says.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline djphal

• Legacy Fan
Stevo7's Gävle Goat Watch, ft. 2021's Goat Hater Barneylfc*
« Reply #3092 on: December 17, 2021, 09:22:58 am »
I think we needed it this year, people were starting to lose hope.

Barneys name is up in lights and he gets first pick next year once the sweep opens  :champ

(I love how he was up at the crack of dawn checking on Gavin  ;D)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3093 on: December 17, 2021, 09:28:01 am »
This is one of my proudest moments. Thank you all, and thank you to the mystery 40 year old that didn't have a lighter, but still managed to burn Gavin to a crisp  :champ

Offline djphal

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3094 on: December 17, 2021, 09:38:06 am »
This is one of my proudest moments. Thank you all, and thank you to the mystery 40 year old that didn't have a lighter, but still managed to burn Gavin to a crisp  :champ

What do you mean? do you have inside info? what is this about a lighter??

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #3095 on: December 17, 2021, 09:38:35 am »

Offline djphal

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3096 on: December 17, 2021, 09:40:18 am »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3097 on: December 17, 2021, 09:49:11 am »
What do you mean? do you have inside info? what is this about a lighter??

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/8Q7pqA/gavlebocken-brann-i-natt--en-gripen

Police and rescue services received the alarm that the world-famous buck on Slottstorget in Gävle was on fire at 03.37 on Friday night.

- During the seconds the alarm call is in progress, it is largely over. The straw burns like a sparkler, it goes so damn fast, says Thomas Fahlstedt, internal commander of the rescue service.

- It has snowed, it has rained, but it makes no difference. Once it recovers, it goes very fast.

When the rescue service arrived at the scene, there was only a skeleton left of the big buck and it burned a little in the small buck.

- We stayed for a quarter of an hour or so and then we handed over to the police. It's boring, it's very nice and cool, says Thomas Fahlstedt.

Athletic and sooty man

Witnesses saw a tall athletic man in dark clothes leave the scene when the fire started and became suspicious when the man changed near the fire.

- A witness confronted him before the fire. He is said to have told the witness that he did not have a lighter, says Petra Blomqvist, press spokesperson at police region Mitt.

When the police received the alarm, they started searching in the immediate area. A man in his 40s, who fitted the signal from the witness and also had soot on his hands, was quickly arrested.

He will be questioned on Friday morning and the place where the man changed clothes has been cordoned off for technical examination.

- The man who is arrested is suspected of gross damage to the large buck, and of damage to the small buck, says Petra Blomqvist.

The man in his 40s was arrested at 06.58 following a decision by prosecutors.

He will come from Kalmar, according to SVT Gävleborg .

Beat past guards

After Gävlebocken burned down in 2016, security has been significantly tightened. Nowadays, there are guards at the buck all hours of the day.

- There are guards on site all the time. We have 24-hour surveillance, but someone managed to expose him to the act anyway, says Gävlebocken's spokesperson Rebecca Steiner.

She received the message from the guards on the spot shortly after it happened.

- It feels very boring, the buck is my closest colleague. It is sad that someone exposed a world celebrity to such an act, says Rebecca Steiner.

Gävlebocken started burning shortly after 03.30 last night.

Witnesses alerted police about a tall and athletically built man who behaved mysteriously.

Shortly afterwards, the suspect was arrested with soot on his hands.

Police and rescue services received the alarm that the world-famous buck on Slottstorget in Gävle was on fire at 03.37 on Friday night.

- During the seconds the alarm call is in progress, it is largely over. The straw burns like a sparkler, it goes so damn fast, says Thomas Fahlstedt, internal commander of the rescue service.

- It has snowed, it has rained, but it makes no difference. Once it recovers, it goes very fast.

When the rescue service arrived at the scene, there was only a skeleton left of the big buck and it burned a little in the small buck.

- We stayed for a quarter of an hour or so and then we handed over to the police. It's boring, it's very nice and cool, says Thomas Fahlstedt.

Witnesses saw a tall athletic man in dark clothes leave the scene when the fire started and became suspicious when the man changed near the fire.

- A witness confronted him before the fire. He is said to have told the witness that he did not have a lighter, says Petra Blomqvist, press spokesperson at police region Mitt.

When the police received the alarm, they started searching in the immediate area. A man in his 40s, who fitted the signal from the witness and also had soot on his hands, was quickly arrested.

He will be questioned on Friday morning and the place where the man changed clothes has been cordoned off for technical examination.

- The man who is arrested is suspected of gross damage to the large buck, and of damage to the small buck, says Petra Blomqvist.

The man in his 40s was arrested at 06.58 following a decision by prosecutors.

He will come from Kalmar, according to SVT Gävleborg .

Beat past guards
After Gävlebocken burned down in 2016, security has been significantly tightened. Nowadays, there are guards at the buck all hours of the day.

- There are guards on site all the time. We have 24-hour surveillance, but someone managed to expose him to the act anyway, says Gävlebocken's spokesperson Rebecca Steiner.

She received the message from the guards on the spot shortly after it happened.

- It feels very boring, the buck is my closest colleague. It is sad that someone exposed a world celebrity to such an act, says Rebecca Steiner.

Not burned in five years

Gävlebocken has survived unusually long. Last weekend it broke a record when it stood for a full five years without burning.

The history of the Gävle goat began in 1966 when it was first set up on Slottstorget in central Gävle.

Since then, it has been burned down several times. But it has also been smashed by a raggar car, subjected to kidnapping attempts by helicopter and subjected to hacker attacks.

The last time the goat burned was in 2016. Then the goat turned 50 years old and it was therefore invited to a big birthday party. The square was filled with happy partygoers who admired the goat in all its glory. Just hours later, it was ablaze.

- What has touched me the most was what happened in 2016, at the 50th anniversary party. It was only hours after the celebration that he had an arson attack. That was when we decided to take extra security measures, Rebecca Steiner, Gävlebocken's spokesperson, told Aftonbladet a week ago.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #3098 on: December 17, 2021, 09:49:50 am »

Witnesses saw a tall athletic man

You're off the hook Barney.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3099 on: December 17, 2021, 09:50:50 am »

Offline djphal

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3100 on: December 17, 2021, 10:48:16 am »

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3101 on: December 17, 2021, 11:34:28 am »
Poor Gavin… but congratulations Barney!

Time to print up those “Gavin had it coming Christmas T-Shirts”. It was long overdue. Does RAWK do merch? A flaming Gavin would make a surreal gift.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #3102 on: December 17, 2021, 12:09:12 pm »
Poor Gavin… but congratulations Barney!

Time to print up those “Gavin had it coming Christmas T-Shirts”. It was long overdue. Does RAWK do merch? A flaming Gavin would make a surreal gift.

on it

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline djphal

• Legacy Fan

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3104 on: December 17, 2021, 12:37:37 pm »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #3105 on: December 17, 2021, 01:09:38 pm »

It's such a relief.

We need a Just Giving page for the brave warrior's legal fund now.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3106 on: December 17, 2021, 01:51:43 pm »

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3107 on: December 17, 2021, 01:55:08 pm »
I'm fairly sure some of him has survived, so I think I've won not Barney.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3108 on: December 17, 2021, 01:58:01 pm »
I'm fairly sure some of him has survived, so I think I've won not Barney.

Don't you think you've cost me enough? Now you're trying to take this away from me too  :no

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3109 on: December 17, 2021, 03:18:40 pm »
 ;D

Well done Barney

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #3110 on: December 17, 2021, 03:30:15 pm »
What are tonight’s lottery numbers Barney?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3111 on: December 17, 2021, 04:03:51 pm »
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3112 on: December 17, 2021, 04:09:48 pm »
https://youtu.be/6jge6uzRl-k

And here we are. Security was well worth the money  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3113 on: December 17, 2021, 04:10:35 pm »
Fuck off yer purple dinosaur.

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #3114 on: December 17, 2021, 06:48:11 pm »
Great news! Well done Barney

5 years was too long
YNWA

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3115 on: December 17, 2021, 08:08:16 pm »
ffs only just seen this.
Well done Barney lad.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3116 on: December 17, 2021, 08:34:27 pm »
Well done Barney

Maybe the goat not being burnt as an offering to the gods over the last few years is what has caused all of the crap we have experienced?

Here is to a better 2022!!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3117 on: December 17, 2021, 10:24:51 pm »
Looking at that piece fron Aftonbladet Barney posted it was a 'big buck' and a 'small buck'.

I'm horrified that a kid goat was immolated as collateral damage.

It goes to show that for all their 'neutrality' , Nobel Peace Prize giving, the pleasing MOR of ABBA and the steady reliability of the Volvo the Swedes are a right shower of bastards.

Cancel the IKEA loving beasts!

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #3118 on: December 17, 2021, 11:10:53 pm »
Your time has come,you arson defying little shitehawk.

Edited for accuracy.

Well played Barney
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #3119 on: December 18, 2021, 08:52:11 am »

bryanod@xmas and @Goatse are the real winners in my book. Barney is just riding their coattails.