Author Topic: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies  (Read 1047699 times)

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Reply #16800 on: January 15, 2022, 07:21:18 pm »
Can I plese ask RAWKKs advice.

I've been collecting Liverpool kits for approximetely twenth one yeas. And when I say'kits',
I mean 'kits'. Short /shirts /socks. full kits mostly, and typically the rarer long sleevd versions. Minus one or two
( see examples.  Below).

I pretty much have every Liverpool kit going back to 1969/70.  32 boxes  of them. Approximatelt 235 in total.In the loft.

It's come to that time that I need to despose of them. A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed
 with Pakansonism (just one derivitive of Parkinsons Disease ) and it's starting to take control.

I digress.

Kits.
 Idealy for the best price, i'd sell them on Ebay or somewhere, but even at a couple a week, it would tke a
couple of years. I nether have the patience anymore nor the time. Which leaves a private buyer, or auction.

At auction I'd probably have to splt them  into batches in oeder to sell them, and at  a pittance, not their true
maket value.

What are they worth? £100 a kit?  £50 a kit?  £30 a kit?  £20 a kit? who knows? They could be worth upto £23,000 at their finest, but sadly
I'll never get get that.

Which is why I want to ask RAWK.

Where would you sell them, for their best value? And how mutch  per kit is acceptable.  I want the best price
I can get for them.

Over to you  RAWK.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #16801 on: January 15, 2022, 07:24:21 pm »
I mean eBay is almost certainly your best bet for getting the best value - especially because for the ones you know are worth a decent amount you can set a reserve price you're happy with.

It's a bit of effort to picture each one and list them, but prob worth it over other options.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #16802 on: January 15, 2022, 07:32:42 pm »
If it's a full collection (or nearly full) from 1969 then it might be worth you trying to sell it as one collection for a top price, a rare opportunity for someone to get hold of a full collection in one go. Maybe at auction at a proper auction house.

There are lots of very rich fans out there and you only need one to take a fancy to the idea of obtaining a premium collection of kits in one go. Sometimes people will buy something BECAUSE it's very expensive, and because it's a rare opportunty. 
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16803 on: January 15, 2022, 08:14:12 pm »
Depop also has a massive collection of footy kits and they do go for a good price so I'd personally try that before Ebay.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16804 on: January 15, 2022, 11:05:30 pm »
My kid brother is wanting to do one up to start applying for a few things, but he's only 16. He's still in school and doing his GCSEs this year so very limited obviously with what he can put on it. I haven't looked at a CV in 20 years so a bit clueless really.
Frankly, CV's are a bastard Barney. Particularly from 16 to even 22. If you've done fuck all but you'll likely be a boss employee it's tough. If you've done all sorts but you're a prat you'll get an interview.

My advice is to embellish. Happy to help by pm mate.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #16805 on: January 16, 2022, 12:15:31 am »
Cheers for the help folks, should have enough to get him started off.

I’d suggest being that age and lacking work experience maybe consider getting him to do some voluntary work for a bit. Gives you something to put on the CV and to put down as a reference, and you get some good karma if nothing else. I did a few months for Age Concern when I was about 18, worked in one their shops and helped them collect stuff people were donating but was too big for them to drop off.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #16806 on: January 24, 2022, 09:00:51 am »
Anyone?

I have a question about home ventillation. I read somewhere that summer ventillation is more important than winter ventillation.

Websites recommend in summer (2x a day, for 10 mins each) and in winter, (3x a week for 15 mins each). I follow this rule, more or less.

But a couple of my colleagues follow the same rule (2x a day for 10 mins) regardless of summer or winter. Since it gets cold and snowy where I live, I find it a little redundant since the time the windoes are closed, the heater is on and when the windows are open, the trapped heat gets out. Energy costs are already at an all time high where I live.

Any advises on this?

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16807 on: January 24, 2022, 12:23:35 pm »
Anyone?

I haven't met anyone in the UK who'd follow ventilation guidelines like that.   :-X From the looks of it, most people here just open the window and crank up the heating. They then leave the window open for a few hours or days.

Plus UK windows have "trickle vents", which are small slits in the frame that only have a loose platic cover, so there is constant airflow, that you can't stop. They are required by building regulations for most huildings. A similar common ventilation method is having air bricks in your wall - bricks with a sieve-like structure that let air flow all the time. Both mean you don't need to think about ventilating that much, but you are also "heating the street" all the time.

Energy efficiency has a long way to go in the UK.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 12:27:01 pm by redbyrdz »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16808 on: January 24, 2022, 12:37:15 pm »
To really answer your question - to me, how much you should ventilate depends on the humidity, both inside and outside the house. Usually you want to keep humidity low to avoid mould on the walls, but sometimes the air can get too dry, which also increases health problems. So if it's too humid inside, and dry outside, open the windows. If it's not, there isn't much of a point to me.

It also depends on the building - old buildings tend to have more gaps and draughts going through them, so often need less (intentional) ventilation. Also concrete walls absorb a lot less humidity than brick walls, and concrete buildings often feel more stuffy. Brick walls and natural materials in the house help regulate the air humidity, so often less ventilation is needed.

Those guidelines sound a little bit like they are designed to take i to account that people don't want to open the windows much in winter.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #16809 on: January 25, 2022, 01:57:37 pm »
Yeah, I live in Germany and they are a sticker for such practices. Maybe a very local thing here.

I have one of those humidity/temperature meters in my living, bed and kitchen. Humidity is always between 50 and 60%. I try to maintain them. If it gets below 50, I keep a bowl of water if I cant open the window. But if it becomes too stuffy, I open the windows and risk the temperature going down below 10 degrees which increases the risk of moulding. So cant have them open for too long. Its like a constant lookout process.

I was wondering, if anyone had a hack or if anyone had automated them, maybe I can discuss with them about the way in which they have optimised the process.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16810 on: January 25, 2022, 02:55:17 pm »
Yeah, I live in Germany and they are a sticker for such practices. Maybe a very local thing here.

I have one of those humidity/temperature meters in my living, bed and kitchen. Humidity is always between 50 and 60%. I try to maintain them. If it gets below 50, I keep a bowl of water if I cant open the window. But if it becomes too stuffy, I open the windows and risk the temperature going down below 10 degrees which increases the risk of moulding. So cant have them open for too long. Its like a constant lookout process.

I was wondering, if anyone had a hack or if anyone had automated them, maybe I can discuss with them about the way in which they have optimised the process.

You can get humidity-activated extraction fans for the bathroom etc. And humidity-activated air conditioning units, even free standing ones. If humidity is a big problem in your house, you could think about getting one, but to be honest I'd just stick with opening the windows if it gets stuffy.

Also I don't think you need to keep the windows open for 15 minutes to get full air exchange in a room, pretty sure a couple of minutes is enough.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16811 on: January 26, 2022, 04:39:08 pm »
There are some songs/poems that feel like they should be one word, but then throw you off. Can't think of any examples, so if anyone can think of any, that'd be great.

You're a great big pain in my
ask me a question and I'll tell you no
lie on your back and try to sleep....

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #16812 on: January 26, 2022, 10:11:07 pm »
There are some songs/poems that feel like they should be one word, but then throw you off. Can't think of any examples, so if anyone can think of any, that'd be great.

You're a great big pain in my
ask me a question and I'll tell you no
lie on your back and try to sleep....
Lulu had a baby, she called it Sonny Jim.
She took him to the washhouse to see if he could swim.
He swam to the bottom, he swam to the top.
Lulu got excited and caught him by his
Cocktails cocktails two and six a jar
If you do not like them stick them up your
Ask no questions, tell no lies
Do you ever see a policeman playing with his
Flies are dangerous, fleas are worse
That is the end of this little verse.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16813 on: January 27, 2022, 08:09:02 am »
Bit of a weird one - but hopefully someone might know an answer...

We currently rent our house of my Wifes Aunt (due to begin purchasing in the next month!). The Aunt is based in New York and is an American citizen (she might hold a British passport or be applying for one). My wifes Gran (the Aunts mum) lives in the UK and has done 50+ years now. The aunt uses the grans bank account for when she visits the UK, however, as part of preparing for the sale of the property she needs her own UK bank account.

She has asked whether we can add her name to our utility bill or council tax as proof of ID for opening a bank account. This makes me nervous as she doesn't live at our property. Are we allowed to add her name to the bills?
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16814 on: January 27, 2022, 08:26:43 am »

We currently rent our house of my Wifes Aunt (due to begin purchasing in the next month!). The Aunt is based in New York and is an American citizen (she might hold a British passport or be applying for one). My wifes Gran (the Aunts mum) lives in the UK and has done 50+ years now. The aunt uses the grans bank account for when she visits the UK, however, as part of preparing for the sale of the property she needs her own UK bank account.

She has asked whether we can add her name to our utility bill or council tax as proof of ID for opening a bank account. This makes me nervous as she doesn't live at our property. Are we allowed to add her name to the bills?

IANAL but that sounds like fraud to me.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16815 on: January 27, 2022, 09:12:32 am »
IANAL but that sounds like fraud to me.

The Americans have one of the only tax systems in the world where they pay income tax on whatever income they earn anywhere in the world so long as they remain a US citizen.

US income tax is not my area of expertise but I would imagine that she has to declare the sale income and pay the equivalent of UK capital gains tax on it. You want to be careful for any hint of tax fraud.

When a US citizen opens a bank account in the UK, they have to tell the bank that they are a US citizen under FATCA. The Aunt sounds like she might be trying to suggest to the bank that she's a UK resident (by showing that she has a UK address and pays UK council tax) in order to avoid the US reporting.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16816 on: January 27, 2022, 09:20:34 am »

if she is selling the house she will need a solicitor, what have they advised.

you could put her on the council tax, and then advise them she has left when its all gone through.
The council wont be arsed as you are not asking for a reduction, and you're not lying. just make sure to tell them when shes gone
its her house so quite believable

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16817 on: January 27, 2022, 09:40:01 am »
Lulu had a baby, she called it Sonny Jim.
She took him to the washhouse to see if he could swim.
He swam to the bottom, he swam to the top.
Lulu got excited and caught him by his
Cocktails cocktails two and six a jar
If you do not like them stick them up your
Ask no questions, tell no lies
Do you ever see a policeman playing with his
Flies are dangerous, fleas are worse
That is the end of this little verse.
Brilliant - thank you.

Trying to find the name of what that style is called...

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16818 on: January 27, 2022, 12:39:40 pm »
The Americans have one of the only tax systems in the world where they pay income tax on whatever income they earn anywhere in the world so long as they remain a US citizen.

US income tax is not my area of expertise but I would imagine that she has to declare the sale income and pay the equivalent of UK capital gains tax on it. You want to be careful for any hint of tax fraud.

When a US citizen opens a bank account in the UK, they have to tell the bank that they are a US citizen under FATCA. The Aunt sounds like she might be trying to suggest to the bank that she's a UK resident (by showing that she has a UK address and pays UK council tax) in order to avoid the US reporting.

Thanks for the replies guys - her husband is a bigwig at some pharma company and has legions of lawyers, so I don't think its anything to do with avoiding tax. I'm more concerned about it i'd get in trouble for adding her to the council tax?
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16819 on: January 27, 2022, 12:47:15 pm »
Thanks for the replies guys - her husband is a bigwig at some pharma company and has legions of lawyers, so I don't think its anything to do with avoiding tax. I'm more concerned about it i'd get in trouble for adding her to the council tax?

That's more what I was getting at. Giving a false address in order to obtain a bank account seems dodgy as hell and almost certainly illegal. Also giving the council false details about who lives at a property is probably illegal as well.

There are banks I think that allow you to open an account without a UK address - I'm sure I've heard HSBC are better for this but I could be wrong.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #16820 on: January 27, 2022, 12:50:53 pm »
Surely she has some sort of proof of a UK address given she actually owns the house? Pretty sure most the big banks would be fairly experienced in opening bank accounts for US based people in such circumstances.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16821 on: January 27, 2022, 12:52:53 pm »
If someone starts working as self employed in October 2021, when do they have to notify HMRC of this? Fairly sure they have until end of January 23 to file their tax return, but when do they actually have to tell HMRC that they are self employed?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16822 on: January 27, 2022, 01:19:55 pm »

Does she have a mortgage on this house, they will send her mortgage statements if true
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16823 on: January 27, 2022, 09:39:52 pm »
Does she have a mortgage on this house, they will send her mortgage statements if true

She was a cash buyer

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16824 on: January 27, 2022, 09:40:32 pm »
Surely she has some sort of proof of a UK address given she actually owns the house? Pretty sure most the big banks would be fairly experienced in opening bank accounts for US based people in such circumstances.

That was my thoughts on it!

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16825 on: January 27, 2022, 09:42:41 pm »
That was my thoughts on it!

Should have said earlier, https://old.reddit.com/r/UKPersonalFinance is probably a good place to ask this question, I've seen similar questions posted there before.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #16826 on: January 27, 2022, 09:51:18 pm »
That's more what I was getting at. Giving a false address in order to obtain a bank account seems dodgy as hell and almost certainly illegal. Also giving the council false details about who lives at a property is probably illegal as well.

There are banks I think that allow you to open an account without a UK address - I'm sure I've heard HSBC are better for this but I could be wrong.

You're not.

The best bet is to visit a local branch and explain the situation to a Universal Banker who should be able to help.

Although the Aunt may need to visit a HSBC branch in NY to provide details.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16827 on: January 28, 2022, 11:23:24 am »
If someone starts working as self employed in October 2021, when do they have to notify HMRC of this? Fairly sure they have until end of January 23 to file their tax return, but when do they actually have to tell HMRC that they are self employed?

Have another self employed question

When you end self employment (long term self employed, not like above), do you advise HMRC immediately or at the end of the tax year? Surely it's immediately?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16828 on: January 28, 2022, 11:24:43 pm »
Should have said earlier, https://old.reddit.com/r/UKPersonalFinance is probably a good place to ask this question, I've seen similar questions posted there before.

Cheers mate

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16829 on: January 31, 2022, 09:08:22 am »
Are pre flight PCR tests still a thing for the fully vaccinated?
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16830 on: January 31, 2022, 09:11:12 am »

Changes to international travel rules from 11 February 2022
If you arrive in England after 4am, 11 February, the following rules will apply.

Fully vaccinated – from 11 February
If you qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England, you:

will not need to take a COVID-19 test before you travel to England or after you arrive
will not need to quarantine when you arrive
You will need to complete a passenger locator form before you travel to England.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16831 on: January 31, 2022, 09:59:30 am »

Depends on where you are going. Cyrpus for example are requiring all travellers over 12 to take a pre departure and on arrival PCR test, no matter what your status. Missus was looking at Dubai as we had to cancel Tenerife and that is also a Pre Flight PCR, regardless of vaccine status.

Spain is no PCR's but must be fully vaccinated, if your 2nd jab was more than 270 days before arrival, you have to have had a booster and must be 14 days before travel. No vaccination means no entry.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 10:03:29 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16832 on: January 31, 2022, 10:37:13 am »
Here's a question, how far from the 2 stadiums Anfield and Goodison and is it an easy walking route?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #16833 on: January 31, 2022, 10:40:09 am »
Here's a question, how far from the 2 stadiums Anfield and Goodison and is it an easy walking route?

Put it this way Paul, you wouldn’t need to speed up your video when you put it on YouTube.

Can’t be more than half a mile and you’d only need to go down two roads (or through the park).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 10:41:44 am by Crosby Nick »

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16834 on: January 31, 2022, 10:46:51 am »
Put it this way Paul, you wouldn’t need to speed up your video when you put it on YouTube.

Can’t be more than half a mile and you’d only need to go down two roads (or through the park).
A'hh ok, champion.  Well I'm going to Liverpool for a few days soon and just trying to work out some places to go when i'm there.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #16835 on: January 31, 2022, 10:46:53 am »

10-15 min walk through the park.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16836 on: January 31, 2022, 10:58:32 am »
10-15 min walk through the park.
Nice one, thanks Craig.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #16837 on: January 31, 2022, 01:42:10 pm »
A'hh ok, champion.  Well I'm going to Liverpool for a few days soon and just trying to work out some places to go when i'm there.

Will look for your posting of that video, Paolo... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #16838 on: January 31, 2022, 02:52:57 pm »
I think I heard once that it was 1200 yards between the two stadiums
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16839 on: January 31, 2022, 03:31:40 pm »

Do the LFC tour and from the windows in the Main Stand, you can see across the Park to the Pit, save yourself the walk and disappointment of seeing the shithole close up ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA