Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Gareth Barry - Aston Villa

So Rafa has said that Godfrey is now their left back.

Thatís one hell of a bust up thatís happened there.

Still, the best left back in league (TM decided evertonians) must be worth something on the transfer market?

:lmao
Hard to know what to think about this.  Mainly I don't want any of our "key" players playing and that's about it I guess.  Key can mean different things to different people but for me I'd say that means no Allison, Trent, Fabinho, Van Dijk or Salah.
The Boozer / Re: Had the Vaccine?...
« Last post by Millie on Today at 10:54:06 pm »
I just urge those who are entitled to a booster to get it done and be fully protected, keep safe everyone.

Is right.
Some restrictions will be back.

I have no doubt they will be, I can't help but think that they need to happen sooner rather than later, but suspect they will - as always - be later. The cynic in me thinks January 3rd.
The Boozer / Re: Had the Vaccine?...
« Last post by jillc on Today at 10:50:43 pm »
I just urge those who are entitled to a booster to get it done and be fully protected, keep safe everyone.
Carragher's a proper Blue nose isn't he?

He literally referred to Everton as we at the start of the programme. I even played it back to make sure. He had an awkward pause afterwards hoping no one noticed.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1467934480547655688?t=WKID_xVmVxmw2N_oxoXQ_A&s=19

35 seconds ish in.
Betting, Drafts and Fantasy/Prediction Leagues / Re: The Acca Pool
« Last post by Craig 🤔 on Today at 10:50:37 pm »
Yup Iíll assign games in the morning.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10