Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115313 times)

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #680 on: August 1, 2020, 02:33:21 pm »

Those not engaging will be called as well.

Might help if they actually sent out an email
3 of us have not had a single email between us on the subject
I only knew thru this Forum 💩

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #681 on: August 1, 2020, 02:51:58 pm »
I saw it on the LFC site but I am sure a lot won't have done, especially older fans who don't go on the net often/at all. And the process requires the email attached to the site. Sure where there isn't an email they have sent a letter out? Then again we didn't get emails so probably not. They only have themselves to blame then if loads haven't "engaged".

A friend of mine said "I just want it to be the same as last year so I dob't need to do anything" He had no idea until I explained.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Cyril Sidlow

• Boys Pen
  • Loyaute m'oblige
« Reply #682 on: August 1, 2020, 03:14:02 pm »
Has anyone had their photo ID rejected? My son had no licence or passport, so Liverpool told him to get a CitizenCard. He got one and submitted it, but it keeps getting rejected. Will Liverpool stick to the August 14 deadline? If so, there are going to be lots of unhappy fans whose problems have not been sorted

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #683 on: August 1, 2020, 04:03:46 pm »
Has anyone had their photo ID rejected? My son had no licence or passport, so Liverpool told him to get a CitizenCard. He got one and submitted it, but it keeps getting rejected. Will Liverpool stick to the August 14 deadline? If so, there are going to be lots of unhappy fans whose problems have not been sorted

If they have still got 'ordinary' Members to process after the season-ticket holders, there is absolutely no chance that everything will be sorted by the middle of August.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: August 1, 2020, 07:33:13 pm »
Yep. Once you select the ID you want to upload it will start loading (a little circle appears on the green box). It should say ID approved within 60 seconds and then take you to a final confirmation page. Unless the photo is rejected in which case it will tell you.

I got the little circle appearing.  From memory I think there were 4 circles and one was a different colour to the others.  But nothing else happened. I clicked the upload button quite a few times but same result, ie no confirmation.  Ended up logging off after about an hour, so no idea if upload was successful.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: August 1, 2020, 07:34:52 pm »
I am not sure what formats it accepts. Could be a pdf issue? Think I had a png. Or do you mean for a bill? Should accept a pdf for that. I think mine was...

Was a PDF of my driving licence.

Offline Mike_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #686 on: August 1, 2020, 07:59:45 pm »

Talking to them on twitter earlier and I mentioned the delays I was having with the citizens card. They asked for a screenshot of them telling me that the citizens card application form had been posted. They said once they got that, they would add a note to my account explaining this delay.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #687 on: August 1, 2020, 11:03:50 pm »
Was a PDF of my driving licence.
Might be worth taking a photo of your licence and trying that. Make sure its the whole card and there's no glare, Hopefully....

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #688 on: August 2, 2020, 06:50:20 am »
I got the little circle appearing.  From memory I think there were 4 circles and one was a different colour to the others.  But nothing else happened. I clicked the upload button quite a few times but same result, ie no confirmation.  Ended up logging off after about an hour, so no idea if upload was successful.

It wasn't successful then as you didn't get to the confirmation page.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2020, 07:03:22 am by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: August 2, 2020, 10:32:58 am »
The ticket office staff don't have a clue. Whatever they say the opposite usually applies.

You could go to each window one by one, ask the same question, and you'd get a different answer every time.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #690 on: August 2, 2020, 10:59:39 am »
I submitted my Update on 25th July and just had my confirmation so they seem to have caught up slightly, although mine was straightforward as it is my ST.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #691 on: August 3, 2020, 09:46:29 am »
I did my mates update to confirm details for his season ticket last Thursday just to give idea of time scales, it’s still down as waiting approval.

Online RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #692 on: August 3, 2020, 01:09:45 pm »
Where can you see ‘waiting approval’?

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #693 on: August 3, 2020, 02:00:44 pm »
I appreciate that you get to sit in meetings and such, so have your finger on the pulse so to speak, but that's not what I was told at the TO window.

Don't get me wrong. Your version sounds more plausible and would make more sense in the grander scheme of things, but then, why have TO staff giving out conflicting information?

The Club staff have done this a couple of times - more a case of confusion than being deliberately wrong I suspect. Cleansing the ST WL makes more sense - although errors can still be made!
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #694 on: August 3, 2020, 02:02:44 pm »
Might help if they actually sent out an email
3 of us have not had a single email between us on the subject
I only knew thru this Forum 💩

The Club will say that everyone got an email sent acknowledging immediately - clearly there is some breakdown at one end or the other - both I suspect but not necessarily in equal proportions (spam filters, email addresses wrong etc)
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #695 on: August 3, 2020, 02:02:45 pm »
Where can you see ‘waiting approval’?

On the fan update portal at the bottom below name, dob etc it says Status ‘Waiting Approval’
« Last Edit: August 3, 2020, 02:05:36 pm by Philipm20 »

Online RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #696 on: August 3, 2020, 02:13:08 pm »
The Club will say that everyone got an email sent acknowledging immediately - clearly there is some breakdown at one end or the other - both I suspect but not necessarily in equal proportions (spam filters, email addresses wrong etc)

All I had was the page it was processed on and nothing else from the club.  Not in spam or anywhere else.

Online RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #697 on: August 3, 2020, 02:17:31 pm »
On the fan update portal at the bottom below name, dob etc it says Status ‘Waiting Approval’

So if that page is still showing the ‘correct’ and ‘incorrect’ boxes does that mean it hasn’t taken?

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #698 on: August 3, 2020, 02:43:42 pm »
So if that page is still showing the ‘correct’ and ‘incorrect’ boxes does that mean it hasn’t taken?

Possibly, my mates was a straight forward one, clicked details correct and uploaded driving licence.  The ‘Correct’ and ‘Not Correct’ buttons now no longer show. I did another mates too which turned to ‘Verified’ after about 7 days.

Online RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #699 on: August 3, 2020, 02:49:32 pm »
Possibly, my mates was a straight forward one, clicked details correct and uploaded driving licence.  The ‘Correct’ and ‘Not Correct’ buttons now no longer show. I did another mates too which turned to ‘Verified’ after about 7 days.

Ok mine was an incorrect so I’ll send Twitter message as not knowing it is being processed is the main issue for me.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #700 on: August 3, 2020, 03:10:28 pm »
I’ve done an incorrect one too sent on the 13th July had an email last week to say it was received and to wait for club to contact again.

Online RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #701 on: August 3, 2020, 03:55:30 pm »
I’ve done an incorrect one too sent on the 13th July had an email last week to say it was received and to wait for club to contact again.

Was this the email you received?

Dear Supporter

We just want to let you know, we’ve received your email or completed Fan Update form that you have sent to the Club.

We are currently experiencing high volumes of contacts into the Club, but rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible.

If your email or form is regarding the Fan Update process, your query has been received and you are now in the process, please do not worry about the approaching deadline.

We would ask that you do not email us again and wait for us to contact you direct regarding your query.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this busy period.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #702 on: August 3, 2020, 04:08:29 pm »
Yes it was

Offline Cyril Sidlow

• Boys Pen
  • Loyaute m'oblige
« Reply #703 on: August 4, 2020, 05:36:03 pm »
I mentioned earlier that my son's CitizenCard was being repeatedly rejected by the system, even though the Ticket Office had told him to get this as ID. Anyhow, he finally got through by email and was told they had over-ridden the system and manually registered his Fan Update (he was simply confirming his ID). So it seems there may be some automatic scanning process which isn't working properly. If you're having problems, it's best to get directly on to a human being. Why they've set an arbitrary deadline of August 14 is baffling  - I reckon it's gonna be ages before we're allowed back in to matches.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #704 on: August 4, 2020, 05:40:03 pm »
I mentioned earlier that my son's CitizenCard was being repeatedly rejected by the system, even though the Ticket Office had told him to get this as ID. Anyhow, he finally got through by email and was told they had over-ridden the system and manually registered his Fan Update (he was simply confirming his ID). So it seems there may be some automatic scanning process which isn't working properly. If you're having problems, it's best to get directly on to a human being. Why they've set an arbitrary deadline of August 14 is baffling  - I reckon it's gonna be ages before we're allowed back in to matches.

It will but if you don’t give a deadline or incentive no one does anything sadly

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #705 on: August 4, 2020, 07:02:32 pm »
Been using someone else's season ticket for 12 years.

Got an email off the club today, to say the original owner would like to transfer their season ticket to you. Then a link to complete the update, all seemed to go through OK. Fingers crossed 🤞

Online RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #706 on: August 4, 2020, 07:37:31 pm »

Got an email off the club today, to say the original owner would like to transfer their season ticket to you. Then a link to complete the update, all seemed to go through OK. Fingers crossed 🤞

Any idea when the original update was done, just interested in the timeline.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #707 on: August 4, 2020, 07:45:35 pm »
My mate did a transfer of ownership request on the 10th July and got an email yesterday for him to do the fan update with his details being on the portal.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #708 on: August 4, 2020, 07:54:54 pm »
My mate's FU and then transfer were done on Friday afternoon and the new owner had confirmation today so they seemed to have caught up a little. Though not sure about replying to queries

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #709 on: August 4, 2020, 08:43:54 pm »
Any idea when the original update was done, just interested in the timeline.

He emailed them around 9th July, as wasn't going through. Then nothing until today.

Obviously naturally we'll worry but think all genuine cases will be sorted no problem, in time.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #710 on: August 5, 2020, 12:10:24 pm »
I haven't been able to get on the fan update page at all with my 2 ST's, sent photo id to the club via there form, only allowed to send one attachment, so had to send both mug shots on one form. 

Do i need to send proof of address too?

What's the milarky with adding 5 nominees for your ST if you can't go,  is that urban myth? or do i need 5 mugshots of friends and family and there proof of address?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: August 5, 2020, 12:11:16 pm »
It will but if you don’t give a deadline or incentive no one does anything sadly

They've also still got to get the remaining members sorted as well

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #712 on: August 5, 2020, 12:24:30 pm »
I haven't been able to get on the fan update page at all with my 2 ST's, sent photo id to the club via there form, only allowed to send one attachment, so had to send both mug shots on one form. 

What's the milarky with adding 5 nominees for your ST if you can't go,  is that urban myth? or do i need 5 mugshots of friends and family and there proof of address?
What do you mean yiu can't access it? The link is on the site so what happens when you go to it?
Presumably you're keeping one and transferring the other?  You might have a few problems judging by others on here but I think they sorted it. 

Offline KiNki

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
« Reply #713 on: August 5, 2020, 12:56:43 pm »
What do you mean yiu can't access it? The link is on the site so what happens when you go to it?
Presumably you're keeping one and transferring the other?  You might have a few problems judging by others on here but I think they sorted it. 

I've updated both the passwords, there's mine (my friend who is an oap st holder - doesn't really use the computer, so i get tasked with doing all the updates/renewals) tried logging on to the fan update page with new password/old passwords - doesn't recognise either of us.

So there's a help form.   I filled in the help form explaining i can't access your fan update page - can access the ticket page with passwords.   Our address details are the same, our credit card details are the same.  Then attached the photos. 

On the fan update it said it would take 48hours to get in touch, the automated response to sending the form off said 5 working days.

Not looking to transfer - just looking to have everything ready -  should we ever be allowed back into the ground and the club want to take money for our season tickets.

Oh i have my partner and kids fancards attached to our season ticket accounts so was wondering if part of the fan update i can nominate them as potential users of my ST.  Is the nominate others a real thing or just a muted idea?

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #714 on: August 5, 2020, 03:19:00 pm »

None of the Friends and Family stuff is in place and isn't off the drawing board yet.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline KiNki

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
« Reply #715 on: August 5, 2020, 03:40:23 pm »
None of the Friends and Family stuff is in place and isn't off the drawing board yet.

Thanks Graham :thumbup

Offline wackojackouk

• Main Stander
« Reply #716 on: August 5, 2020, 05:49:44 pm »
Evening everyone.

Trying to finally get the ST in my name after going on a family members for years.

She says she’s done the form but didn’t ask for my details.

Am I correct it’s this form - https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-fu-stfaq-the-season-ticket-i-use-is-being-transferred-into-my-own-name-and-address-what-do-i-do-to-complete-the-lfc-fan-update-process

Crapping it a bit she’s gonna screw it up [emoji52]

Online RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #717 on: August 5, 2020, 08:52:36 pm »
Evening everyone.

Trying to finally get the ST in my name after going on a family members for years.

She says she’s done the form but didn’t ask for my details.

Am I correct it’s this form - https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-fu-stfaq-the-season-ticket-i-use-is-being-transferred-into-my-own-name-and-address-what-do-i-do-to-complete-the-lfc-fan-update-process

Crapping it a bit she’s gonna screw it up [emoji52]

It is the correct form but when you click on the button to say you want to transfer one it opens up the form further down to input details.

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #718 on: August 6, 2020, 04:11:03 am »

When you filled in the original owners details,how do you proceed to transferring it to someone else??

Ive used my mates for 20 years and hes struggling to do update so going round over weekend to see if i can do it with him.

First part i know is put season ticket number in then reset password(hes struggling with that).Once hes got into system does he confirm his details then it say transfer to another person etc??

Ive no idea what to expect and want to get it right so its transferred to me with no issues.

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #719 on: August 6, 2020, 09:11:23 am »
I've updated both the passwords, there's mine (my friend who is an oap st holder - doesn't really use the computer, so i get tasked with doing all the updates/renewals) tried logging on to the fan update page with new password/old passwords - doesn't recognise either of us.

So there's a help form.   I filled in the help form explaining i can't access your fan update page - can access the ticket page with passwords.   Our address details are the same, our credit card details are the same.  Then attached the photos. 

On the fan update it said it would take 48hours to get in touch, the automated response to sending the form off said 5 working days.

Not looking to transfer - just looking to have everything ready -  should we ever be allowed back into the ground and the club want to take money for our season tickets.

Oh i have my partner and kids fancards attached to our season ticket accounts so was wondering if part of the fan update i can nominate them as potential users of my ST.  Is the nominate others a real thing or just a muted idea?

Same issue, reset password can log into the new seat geek ticket site but can’t log into the fan update page get invalid member/password error.

Have emailed the club but heard nothing back.