Author Topic: 2020 Summer Transfer Draft Signup and Discussion Thread: Now with Trade Discount  (Read 23233 times)

Online Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Thanks for all the work max,  appreciate the invite Samie.  :wave 
Cheers Surfer, you should do more drafts every now and then.

Yes Surfer, your analysis was a breath of fresh air! There's a place for you in the drafting kabal if you stick around.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cheers Betty.  Hear that Viva,  I might get into the cabal before you..  :P

Samie caught me at a good moment this time,  felt bad about rejecting his previous invites.  Will be fairly busy going forward,  will vote / check the board from time to time.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Gnabry did not get enough credit.... peace out.  Rigged
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian

Samie caught me at a good moment this time,  felt bad about rejecting his previous invites.  Will be fairly busy going forward,  will vote / check the board from time to time.
Don't feel bad about it, he's used to it.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same