Author Topic: What Car Do You Own/Drive?  (Read 474165 times)

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Re: What Car Do You Own/Drive?
« Reply #5080 on: January 27, 2019, 08:48:27 pm »
I bounced over to Amurka recently for a few days and rented one of these.

I didn't have much driving to do and a lot of it was eight lane stuff so I can't really assess it but it was sort of cramped and not terribly interesting. Quick, though. In a straight line.

My buddy who I was visiting (El Campeador from on here but now one of The Banned) had a snorting BMW X5, something like 450 bhp. Rapid but kinda boaty, like all SUVs.

You pay for another home upgrade this trip?
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #5081 on: January 28, 2019, 11:49:51 am »
You pay for another home upgrade this trip?

Nope. Damage free this time.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5082 on: February 1, 2019, 07:03:22 pm »
Help me out Rawk. I have two cars, the main one is fine, the secondary one is a 2005 Volvo s60 2.5T, FWD. We only put 2-3000 miles a year on the Volvo. At some point in the not-distant future I will probably get rid of the Volvo and replace it with something that will become our primary car. But in the meantime, it needs new tires. I live in Chicago so snowy/icy roads are a factor for 4-5 months of the year. Here’s the question:

If I buy winter tires, what happens if I just keep them on year round?

Performance would suffer a bit in the summer, don’t really care.
Increased road noise in the summer, don’t care.
They’d wear out faster than regular tires? Given how little we drive it and the fact that we’ll probably get rid of it within a couple of years, do I care?

Is there any good reason why I shouldn’t just buy a set of winters and keep them on?

Something like this is what I’m looking at btw:  https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Cooper&tireModel=Discoverer+True+North&partnum=155HR6DTNXL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5083 on: February 1, 2019, 07:15:08 pm »
Help me out Rawk. I have two cars, the main one is fine, the secondary one is a 2005 Volvo s60 2.5T, FWD. We only put 2-3000 miles a year on the Volvo. At some point in the not-distant future I will probably get rid of the Volvo and replace it with something that will become our primary car. But in the meantime, it needs new tires. I live in Chicago so snowy/icy roads are a factor for 4-5 months of the year. Here’s the question:

If I buy winter tires, what happens if I just keep them on year round?

Performance would suffer a bit in the summer, don’t really care.
Increased road noise in the summer, don’t care.
They’d wear out faster than regular tires? Given how little we drive it and the fact that we’ll probably get rid of it within a couple of years, do I care?

Is there any good reason why I shouldn’t just buy a set of winters and keep them on?

Something like this is what I’m looking at btw:  https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Cooper&tireModel=Discoverer+True+North&partnum=155HR6DTNXL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

According to Bridgestone, the handling will suffer in the summer with the tyre being too soft. I wouldn't want to be involved in a crash in summer with winter tyres on.

I'd source a spare set of wheels and get the winter tyres fitted on them and swap them over when the snow stops.

https://www.bridgestonetire.com/tread-and-trend/drivers-ed/driving-winter-tires-year-round
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5084 on: February 1, 2019, 07:18:37 pm »
Highly doubt you’ll see much of an issue, it’s not like Chicago gets ridiculously high temperatures in the summer.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5085 on: February 1, 2019, 07:20:02 pm »
Highly doubt you’ll see much of an issue, it’s not like Chicago gets ridiculously high temperatures in the summer.

It gets pretty hot!

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5086 on: February 1, 2019, 07:21:17 pm »
According to Bridgestone, the handling will suffer in the summer with the tyre being too soft. I wouldn't want to be involved in a crash in summer with winter tyres on.

I'd source a spare set of wheels and get the winter tyres fitted on them and swap them over when the snow stops.

https://www.bridgestonetire.com/tread-and-trend/drivers-ed/driving-winter-tires-year-round

I read that too, and thought: that's exactly what a tire manufacturer would say: "We advise you to buy multiple sets of tires"  ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5087 on: February 1, 2019, 08:37:28 pm »
Is it possible to sell a car with outstanding finance if I make it clear on the ad? Obviously will pay it off as soon as the cash is in my hand but not sure if it's allowed

No, as you don't own the car, the finance company do. I remember our kid trying to PtEx his motorbike and couldn't do it due to finance.

What you have to do is get a settlement figure from them first and pay that off then you can sell it. Most people won't touch a car with outstanding finance, as if you don't pay it off, then the finance company can take the car back.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5088 on: February 1, 2019, 08:39:48 pm »
No, as you don't own the car, the finance company do. I remember our kid trying to PtEx his motorbike and couldn't do it due to finance.

What you have to do is get a settlement figure from them first and pay that off then you can sell it. Most people won't touch a car with outstanding finance, as if you don't pay it off, then the finance company can take the car back.
Deleted my post just as you replied, got an answer from a mate. But cheers for the response, wish I could just sell it off as it's just preventing me from putting down a deposit for a house. Went for a 0% finance but should've maybe gone for a 5 year deal rather than 3.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5089 on: February 1, 2019, 08:43:23 pm »
I read that too, and thought: that's exactly what a tire manufacturer would say: "We advise you to buy multiple sets of tires"  ;D

Imagine the lawsuit if they said it was ok and a multiple vehicle pile up was caused when a snow tyre fell apart on a motorway.

Motorbike racing wet tyres start to fall apart when they get used in the dry, I know its different extremes but that is the risk you run. I drive HGV's part time and overheating trailer tyres will come apart - I've had it happen where the whole tread came off. I personally wouldn't drive on snow tyres in the summer.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5090 on: February 1, 2019, 08:46:13 pm »
Deleted my post just as you replied, got an answer from a mate. But cheers for the response, wish I could just sell it off as it's just preventing me from putting down a deposit for a house. Went for a 0% finance but should've maybe gone for a 5 year deal rather than 3.

Contact the finance company. They may have a dealer that will buy it, clearing the finance themselves and paying you the balance. Or ask the dealer who provided the car if they will do it.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5091 on: February 1, 2019, 08:46:34 pm »
Imagine the lawsuit if they said it was ok and a multiple vehicle pile up was caused when a snow tyre fell apart on a motorway.

Motorbike racing wet tyres start to fall apart when they get used in the dry, I know its different extremes but that is the risk you run. I drive HGV's part time and overheating trailer tyres will come apart - I've had it happen where the whole tread came off. I personally wouldn't drive on snow tyres in the summer.

Fair enough, thanks - I think I'll just go with some all-seasons. Killing me having to spend the money to be honest, we should just get rid of the thing and replace it with uber, but the wife won't have it

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5092 on: February 1, 2019, 09:19:10 pm »
Fair enough, thanks - I think I'll just go with some all-seasons. Killing me having to spend the money to be honest, we should just get rid of the thing and replace it with uber, but the wife won't have it

All seasons is a good choice, the Goodyear Vector tyres get great reviews. Can get your issue, we had two cars 10 years ago and mine was barely being used, ended up selling it and sharing her car.

I won't let my wife get a taxi anymore since Uber started over here and governement funding cuts. We've got cities like Wolverhampton giving taxi licences out like free gifts to drivers from outside their area, who the local authority where they live have refused licences to and then they work for Uber or local cab companies here.

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5093 on: February 2, 2019, 08:34:37 pm »
Firestone often have deals where if you buy their winter tires, they will swap them on / off each season for free.

Worth looking in to.
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #5094 on: February 3, 2019, 07:59:20 pm »
I’ve finally given up doing the commute to work (in MCR) by car, so I’m debating getting something a bit quicker as MPG not so much of an issue. I’ve currently got a 2014 VW CC and got the auto box for the horrible commute, but after previously always being a manual fan, I’m a bit of a convert. I’m just weighing up my options as the missus is about to get back into driving lessons. So I’m gonna need something cheap to buy and insure for her first car. We we tend to do a couple of U.K. breaks away with the kids most years (Centre parcs and the like) meaning we need something with a decent boot / potentially with roof bars / a tow bar for bikes and stuff. I really fancy an Audi S3 sportback (2015ish), plenty of poke, sounds pretty decent and can still ferry the kids about of a weekend. Which would mean something like a Zafira / Nissan note for the missus and for the trips away in the U.K.

I’m just not sure it makes sense though, as the S3 would cost a fair bit to buy / maintain / probably lose a bit on it and anything bigger for the missus probably cost a lot to insure. So would I be better buying something bigger and still quick(ish) that would mean buying something smaller and probably cheaper to insure for the missus? Suppose the options would be a boaty estate for me (slightly older 535d or the likes), bit less ‘fun’ but still fast. A fiat 500 or something similar for the missus to do the school run in?

Any other ideas?
« Last Edit: February 3, 2019, 08:00:52 pm by TomDcs »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5095 on: February 3, 2019, 08:26:52 pm »
We used to have a 2007 S3.  Fucking terrified me at times if I’m honest.

Nearly 300hp in a car that size.  It was rapid, and had suspension so hard it was like riding a tea tray.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #5096 on: February 10, 2019, 09:59:10 pm »
We used to have a 2007 S3.  Fucking terrified me at times if I’m honest.

Nearly 300hp in a car that size.  It was rapid, and had suspension so hard it was like riding a tea tray.

Ya tart.  Try a 600bhp RS6 and now you are talking fun 😀
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5097 on: February 10, 2019, 10:09:45 pm »
Jeepers... probably easier in a way though, the S3 felt rocket powered.  Too much power for its size I thought anyway

With a car that big I can see it being more suitable

(Actually, this is nonsense.  I’d be even more terrified ;D)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5098 on: February 12, 2019, 01:51:47 pm »

200bhp motorbike  :thumbup

Had a play in a Focus RS last summer, that was an utter hoot.

Big problem with the Audi RS series is that the car far outstrips the driving ability of the Driver.

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #5099 on: February 12, 2019, 02:06:28 pm »

I'm with you on the bikes front Rob. MV Agusta F4 RC is my choice at the mo (along with the little r6 on track) ;D

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #5100 on: February 12, 2019, 02:13:41 pm »
Ordered a 2018 Mazda-3 5 door hatchback. Picking it up 21-22 or 25-26, depending on when I can take off. :)

Sports line variant. Dark blue colour. 2liter 120BHP Petrol Engine.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5101 on: February 12, 2019, 03:47:01 pm »
I'm with you on the bikes front Rob. MV Agusta F4 RC is my choice at the mo (along with the little r6 on track) ;D

I love them bikes, beautiful machines :wellin

Never been on track, seen too many wreck their roadbikes and nowhere to store a track bike. Rode a mates R6, was like a toy compared to my R1

Someone our kids knows has got a Kawasaki H2R, over 300BHP. I'd love a go on one of those.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #5102 on: February 12, 2019, 04:17:44 pm »

Fantastic beast, but where do the Labradors sit?

The RS6 is that weird mix of mad fun and practicality. 

Would love a blast on a powerful bike all the same 😀

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5103 on: February 12, 2019, 05:22:18 pm »
Fantastic beast, but where do the Labradors sit?

The RS6 is that weird mix of mad fun and practicality. 

Would love a blast on a powerful bike all the same 😀

They ride pillion

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5104 on: February 12, 2019, 05:27:16 pm »
H2R 0=249 mph in 26 secs - almost 7 seconds quicker than a Chiron

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6_n7ru1e-rg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6_n7ru1e-rg</a>

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #5105 on: February 13, 2019, 12:55:46 pm »
They ride pillion

I just knew that was coming  ;D

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #5106 on: February 13, 2019, 02:43:29 pm »
Ordered a 2018 Mazda-3 5 door hatchback. Picking it up 21-22 or 25-26, depending on when I can take off. :)

Sports line variant. Dark blue colour. 2liter 120BHP Petrol Engine.

It's a very nice car. My dad has a red one. I got the Mazda 2 in dark blue and while the colour is nice, it's also a fucking pain in the arse as you can see every bit of dirt that gets on it.

Online God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5107 on: February 13, 2019, 09:30:55 pm »
I’ve finally given up doing the commute to work (in MCR) by car, so I’m debating getting something a bit quicker as MPG not so much of an issue. I’ve currently got a 2014 VW CC and got the auto box for the horrible commute, but after previously always being a manual fan, I’m a bit of a convert. I’m just weighing up my options as the missus is about to get back into driving lessons. So I’m gonna need something cheap to buy and insure for her first car. We we tend to do a couple of U.K. breaks away with the kids most years (Centre parcs and the like) meaning we need something with a decent boot / potentially with roof bars / a tow bar for bikes and stuff. I really fancy an Audi S3 sportback (2015ish), plenty of poke, sounds pretty decent and can still ferry the kids about of a weekend. Which would mean something like a Zafira / Nissan note for the missus and for the trips away in the U.K.

I’m just not sure it makes sense though, as the S3 would cost a fair bit to buy / maintain / probably lose a bit on it and anything bigger for the missus probably cost a lot to insure. So would I be better buying something bigger and still quick(ish) that would mean buying something smaller and probably cheaper to insure for the missus? Suppose the options would be a boaty estate for me (slightly older 535d or the likes), bit less ‘fun’ but still fast. A fiat 500 or something similar for the missus to do the school run in?

Any other ideas?

Don't buy a FIAT. Suzuki Swift far more reliable.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 09:32:39 pm by God's Left Peg »
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5108 on: February 15, 2019, 01:06:55 am »
Anyone on here own or has owned a range rover velar? If so have you had any dramas?

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #5109 on: February 18, 2019, 08:28:37 am »
It's a very nice car. My dad has a red one. I got the Mazda 2 in dark blue and while the colour is nice, it's also a fucking pain in the arse as you can see every bit of dirt that gets on it.

Really? Could you tell me more about the car?

I am really excited as its my first ever car. Rented a fair bit of cars myself. But its a different feeling owning a car that, people say, has a bond with its driver. And hence the Mazda 3. I was looking at the CX-3 but decided against it as its based on the Mazda 2. And I wanted a compact class car. I could have gone for the CX-5 but it was a expensive.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5110 on: February 18, 2019, 05:48:10 pm »
Finally got a drive of my old mans RS4. Christ, that noise and power, what a looker too.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #5111 on: February 18, 2019, 06:28:23 pm »
Really? Could you tell me more about the car?

I am really excited as its my first ever car. Rented a fair bit of cars myself. But its a different feeling owning a car that, people say, has a bond with its driver. And hence the Mazda 3. I was looking at the CX-3 but decided against it as its based on the Mazda 2. And I wanted a compact class car. I could have gone for the CX-5 but it was a expensive.

Not a lot I can say about it except that my dad is happy with it. The only thing he doesn't like is the sensor for the emergency breaking thing. He says that it sometimes overreacts. Could be just him though. I borrowed the car for a couple of days and had no issues with it. My experience was that it's a nice car that handles well and the 120 horse power is enough to drive around nicely. The only issue I have is that the windows in the back are rather small and therefore your view is a bit restricted depending on the situation. But that seems to be an issue with the design of Mazda's newest cars in general. It's even worse in my Mazda 2.

All in all, I'm pretty fond of Mazda. They do build nice cars and I think they are very reliable. My first Mazda 2 was 10 years old and I never had any real issues with it except for the usual stuff like renewing the brakes from time to time.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #5112 on: February 18, 2019, 06:44:45 pm »
Finally got a drive of my old mans RS4. Christ, that noise and power, what a looker too.

Nice, what year is it?

My old mans got an S6 saloon (about 2013 I think), V8 TT. Not as balls out as the RS6, same motor but not as tuned, it’s still rapid.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #5113 on: February 19, 2019, 08:17:22 am »
Not a lot I can say about it except that my dad is happy with it. The only thing he doesn't like is the sensor for the emergency breaking thing. He says that it sometimes overreacts. Could be just him though. I borrowed the car for a couple of days and had no issues with it. My experience was that it's a nice car that handles well and the 120 horse power is enough to drive around nicely. The only issue I have is that the windows in the back are rather small and therefore your view is a bit restricted depending on the situation. But that seems to be an issue with the design of Mazda's newest cars in general. It's even worse in my Mazda 2.

All in all, I'm pretty fond of Mazda. They do build nice cars and I think they are very reliable. My first Mazda 2 was 10 years old and I never had any real issues with it except for the usual stuff like renewing the brakes from time to time.

Cool. Thanks for the response. It is always nice hearing feedback  from current owners. Makes you a little bit more content with the choice of the car. And Youtube videos arent always "ownership" focused, if you know what I mean. They give you a very subjective view of the car under the pretext of "ownership review". Like, they drive the car around for a week or two. But not from a current owner who has lived with the car for about 2-3 years. So whilst I do watch the videos, I do take them with a pinch of salt. So its always 50-50 for me.

So your dad has a Mazda. You had a Mazda. And your current car is also a Mazda? So I guess your family is pretty satisfied with a Mazda. :)

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5114 on: February 21, 2019, 05:31:08 pm »
Nice, what year is it?

My old mans got an S6 saloon (about 2013 I think), V8 TT. Not as balls out as the RS6, same motor but not as tuned, it’s still rapid.

It’s the 2014 4.2, V8. I love it, shame it’s not mine.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5115 on: April 15, 2019, 10:54:37 pm »
I test drove the Mk II New Mini Cooper at the weekend, three of them to be exact. Great fun to drive, but assembled terribly, all of them had bits of interior coming off. For the money I want to spend, I think I would be better off fixing up my current Toyota.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5116 on: June 28, 2019, 07:20:04 am »
Just handing back our 2016 Astra SRi and ordered a new Skoda Karoq 1.6 TDi SE Technology.

Yes, we’ve got a baby coming!
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5117 on: June 28, 2019, 07:38:14 am »
Just handing back our 2016 Astra SRi and ordered a new Skoda Karoq 1.6 TDi SE Technology.

Yes, we’ve got a baby coming!

A baby what, elephant?  :o Kids are only little you know, they'd fit in the Astra  ;)

Offline gwalk

• Legacy Fan
  • ní fheicfidh tú ag siúl ina n-aonar
« Reply #5118 on: June 28, 2019, 08:10:09 am »
have a 1.2 TSI Seat Leon these days, handy little runaround and needed something small insurance wise as i had lost my NCB as i hadnt been fdriving for years when living away

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #5119 on: July 23, 2019, 09:09:28 am »
Putting a deposit on one of these this week.

In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)