The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

Macbook/Macbook Pro thread

(1/1262) > >>

myrlas:
I'm on the lookout for a new laptop, and after some research it seems like i'm going for a macbook pro.

I'm not a gamer(I use PS3 to play), and i use my laptop for music, pictures, movies, torrents, and general surfing and chatting...and the occational office document.

Is there anyone on here who use macbook pro? Do you have the latest version with LED screens?

What's your experiences with it?

How big screen do you have. I drool for a 17-inch, but i'm not sure if I need it.

Please share your experiences with your macbook/macbook pro with everyone here.

Thanks in advance  :wave

WorldChampions:
I bought a macbook for using the same things as you aswell as abit of photoshop and it i much easier and more reliable than any windows laptop I have had

¡Basta Ya!:
Put 2gb of RAM in - it makes a huge difference. I think more so than on the windows platform.

as for the MBP - really nice machines. I'd go with teh 15inch, easily big enough screen (good res) and not bulky like the 17. To be fair, a macbook would do everything you want it to do, MBP are purdy though.

myrlas:

--- Quote from: Ephraim Longworth on August  3, 2007, 02:00:23 pm ---Put 2gb of RAM in - it makes a huge difference. I think more so than on the windows platform.

as for the MBP - really nice machines. I'd go with teh 15inch, easily big enough screen (good res) and not bulky like the 17.

--- End quote ---

The cheap or expensive model of the 15?

The difference lies in the graphic card I think

¡Basta Ya!:

--- Quote from: myrlas on August  3, 2007, 02:01:31 pm ---The cheap or expensive model of the 15?

The difference lies in the graphic card I think

--- End quote ---

Depends really, have you got a bit of cash to spend? If you're doing well and have a bit spare, go for the more expensive but if you're on a budget I'd get the cheaper one and upgrade the ram.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version