Author Topic: Holidays 2022 - what are you doing this year?  (Read 31190 times)

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Re: Holidays 2022 - what are you doing this year?
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2022, 02:44:10 pm »
We cancelled our hols and booked Crete for early June.

Missus only gets 10 days holiday in her new job, so she's already gone over that with the holidays we have booked.

This seems a mess.

I thought Spain required anti gen tests for adults still
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2022, 02:50:58 pm »
Cruise in July from Stockholm via St Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2022, 03:01:03 pm »
This seems a mess.

I thought Spain required anti gen tests for adults still

Up until now, unless fully jabbed, ie 2 or 3 doses depending on date of 2nd jab, it was no entry. Now, from Monday, 12 to 15 yr olds just need to present a negative test taken 72 hrs before departure. Its like they suddenly realised its half term.

10 days!! 

Didn't think that was allowed these days, I thought everyone got a minimum of 15 plus bank hols?

Pro rata, she does 30 hrs now. She is entitled to 18 days, but B/H's can be included. I've told her in 12 months she can jack the job and we'll get by.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2022, 03:06:55 pm »
Up until now, unless fully jabbed, ie 2 or 3 doses depending on date of 2nd jab, it was no entry. Now, from Monday, 12 to 15 yr olds just need to present a negative test taken 72 hrs before departure. Its like they suddenly realised its half term.

Pro rata, she does 30 hrs now. She is entitled to 18 days, but B/H's can be included. I've told her in 12 months she can jack the job and we'll get by.

And adults can enter without antigen tests now (this was different three days ago)
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2022, 04:39:38 pm »
And adults can enter without antigen tests now (this was different three days ago)

Talk about leaving it to the last minute. If they had announced this mid January, or at least we are aiming for this date and will confirm by 7th Feb, we wouldn't have cancelled and neither would thousands of others. We'd got to the stage where a final balance was due and as it stood we were 100% not going, so cancelled before we handed over £2k and were then locked into EasyJet for a holiday.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2022, 06:00:27 pm »

Ah ok that makes sense now.

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2022, 07:58:23 pm »
It's the same it's been for donkey's years. Needs an update badly. I always think that Manchester airport, for it's size, seems oddly parochial and small all things considered.
Great stuff, enjoy it. Might be worth dropping 24/7 a message to see if he can recommend places, he lives there. I went just before the pandemic and it's may favourite city break I've ever been on. Try and go for a meal in Rataskaevu 16 if you get a chance, and Vegan Restoran V (next door to each other on Rataskaevu off the main square) as they're both quality and have the loveliest staff. Rataskaevu is high end quality for cheaper than you'd pay for a chain restaurant meal in the UK.

We also got the ferry across to Helsinki one day, which was cool, saw Suomenlinna the sea fortress. Telliskivi (sp?) is also worth a wander round. It's just a class city and manageable in terms of size.

Yes mate , after you sent us a pm a while back we booked Rataskaevu 16 and vegan Restoran v for tomorrow & Sunday night. We went to a place called Porgu tonight which is quite close to Rataskaevu 16 and had a really nice meal and some very interesting Ales. Doing a 3 hour food tour tomorrow afternoon will try and leave some space for dinner.

Online Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2022, 01:48:10 pm »
Taking the Mrs to Porto at the beginning of April, could anybody recommend things to do, places to eat etc?

Then we've got 10 days in Podgora, Croatia in August which I can't wait for.  10 days of sitting by the pool and eating an drinking, bliss!

Finally, we've just booked a long weekend in Malta in October. It's for some dance festival that we're going to for a friends 40th, I'm going to hate but hopefully the weather should be decent and it's 4 days away from the kids and dog so I'm not complaining :-)

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2022, 12:29:09 pm »
Looking to book Antalya in July, anyone been before? Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2022, 12:42:29 pm »
Looking to book Antalya in July, anyone been before? Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

I went to a wedding there about 12 years ago. In fact it was about an hour outside of Antalya I think, but that’s where we flew to. Wedding was in May, I imagine it’s roasting in July and August.

Can only go off the one hotel I stayed in and barely left but friendly people and great food is about all I can remember!

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2022, 01:02:04 pm »
I went to a wedding there about 12 years ago. In fact it was about an hour outside of Antalya I think, but that’s where we flew to. Wedding was in May, I imagine it’s roasting in July and August.

Can only go off the one hotel I stayed in and barely left but friendly people and great food is about all I can remember!
Thanks Nick

The prices for all inclusive resorts are cheaper on Stayforlong, anyone have experience of dealing with these? A real mixbag of reviews is putting me off but hotels that were out of my budget are suddenly within range.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2022, 01:34:13 pm »
Thanks Nick

The prices for all inclusive resorts are cheaper on Stayforlong, anyone have experience of dealing with these? A real mixbag of reviews is putting me off but hotels that were out of my budget are suddenly within range.

We've been to the Lara Beach resort 3 times, which is about 30 mins east of Antalya.

I loved it, but it's a case of mostly staying in your hotel complex because there was little around the area apart from a couple of new [overpriced] shopping malls. The resort is purpose-built and we were last there about 6/7 years ago. The hotels (mostly 5* - although that's Turkish 5*) straddle a main road, and you're way better off with one that is on the beach side as they usually have their own section of the beach with a pier to sunbath on (some have a pier bar; others a bar on the beach - included in the AI) and watersports. The food was so varied that I could always find plenty of options I liked, but Mrs R is a picky twat (you wouldn't think so, looking at her) and wasn't that keen. When we first went, it was about 25% British, 25% Russian, 40% German, 10% other European. But that unfortunately changed by the last time we went because British tour operators had started going big on the place, so it was about 50% British, 20% Russian, 25% German, 5% other. And the atmosphere had changed to more chavvy & loud.

We stayed in the Royal Wings and Delphin Diva and I'd recommend both, but most on Lara Beach are of a good standard (just check Trip Advisor for up to date reports)

Went in May & early June and the temps were between 26c and 31c.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2022, 02:30:19 pm »
Thanks for the reply Nobby, very helpful.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2022, 03:00:10 pm »
Looks like a long weekend trip to Malta is knocked on the head.

Want to go very late June after the eldest's A-Levels. Only want to do 3 nights, taking in a weekend so we don't take the youngest (14) out of school for more than a couple of days, so either Thur-Sun or Fri-Mon.

Only three airlines fly there from Manchester.

Sleazy running a daily service. Already the cheap and moderately-priced flights have gone, so we're looking at over £1,000 to fly when we want.

Ryanair still have some cheap flights, but the outbound flight only gets you in at 00.25 which is useless for a 3 night stay as you lose an afternoon & evening. They only run Mon/Wed/Fri.

Jet2 only do Thur & Sun.

Looked at splitting the flights. Thursday has good outbound options (£83) but both options returning on the Sunday is through the roof (£166 or £228 one-way).

Monday returns are OK (£81), but outbound on a Friday is shite (either the too-late Ryan or £140 for Sleazy)

Both Sleazy and Ryan used to run flights to Malta from Liverpool, but Sleazy have stopped completely and Ryan only have availability to late March. Ryanair couldn't tell me if they'd cancelled the route altogether or were just delaying roll-out until the Covid/demand situation was clearer (they've done the same with Leeds-Bradford) and I can't find anything online about it.

Particularly pissed off because thought I'd found a belting deal with EasyJet Holidays. A Panorama Suite at the Hilton with flights and breakfast for under £1,300 for 4 of us. But when you try to select it, it says no availability. This was a fortnight ago and I rang up, only for them to tell me it wasn't available at that price but I could have it for just over £2.5k. Twats. It's still showing the great deal on their website and still won't let me select it.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2022, 04:22:53 pm »

We've been to the Lara Beach resort 3 times, which is about 30 mins east of Antalya.

I loved it, but it's a case of mostly staying in your hotel complex because there was little around the area apart from a couple of new [overpriced] shopping malls. The resort is purpose-built and we were last there about 6/7 years ago. The hotels (mostly 5* - although that's Turkish 5*) straddle a main road, and you're way better off with one that is on the beach side as they usually have their own section of the beach with a pier to sunbath on (some have a pier bar; others a bar on the beach - included in the AI) and watersports. The food was so varied that I could always find plenty of options I liked, but Mrs R is a picky twat (you wouldn't think so, looking at her) and wasn't that keen. When we first went, it was about 25% British, 25% Russian, 40% German, 10% other European. But that unfortunately changed by the last time we went because British tour operators had started going big on the place, so it was about 50% British, 20% Russian, 25% German, 5% other. And the atmosphere had changed to more chavvy & loud.

We stayed in the Royal Wings and Delphin Diva and I'd recommend both, but most on Lara Beach are of a good standard (just check Trip Advisor for up to date reports)

Went in May & early June and the temps were between 26c and 31c.
;D ;D ;D

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2022, 08:59:18 pm »
Booking Agadir in Morocco next pay day. Thinking end of May or June.

Week all inclusive.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2022, 09:17:18 pm »
Went in 2019, stayed at Rixos Downtown which is a stones throw away from Konyaalti Beach. Great hotel and even better location. It's very close to the city so getting a taxi there was a breeze. Tram station was only 2 mins away, took you straight to the old town of Kaleici, very authentic Turkish area.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2022, 12:07:24 pm »
After the trouble in Tulum, we were tempted to cancel or move our holiday to Mexico. We did speak with Tui about alternatives, but nothing was reasonable value or a good fit. We'd paid for all inclusive at a 5 star hotel in Playa Del Carmen for 12 nights, Tui wanted that same price to swap it for a week in Tenerife or Lanzarote.

Things seem to have quietened down there and the steps taken have made us feel a bit better about it, so we're going ahead with it. Due to go early March. This has actually been booked for quite some time. Booked tours to Chichen Itza, the Cenotes and Valladolid last night.

Not sure how much spending money we'll need given the hotel has like 10 restaurants. We do like to venture out to eat and I hear there's a big tipping culture there and a tourism tax upon leaving.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2022, 12:32:01 pm »
100% do Coco Bongo is you like a decent night out / bit of a show. One of the best nights out I've had (this was pre-covid though).

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2022, 02:35:27 pm »
100% do Coco Bongo is you like a decent night out / bit of a show. One of the best nights out I've had (this was pre-covid though).
Was looking at that. taxi to Cancun didn't seem that far and the tickets were like £60 a go. Many have said though that you should get the 'special privileges' tickets for about £40 more, whatever that might be.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2022, 02:37:24 pm »
Was looking at that. taxi to Cancun didn't seem that far and the tickets were like £60 a go. Many have said though that you should get the 'special privileges' tickets for about £40 more, whatever that might be.

Yeah def get a ticket closer to the stage where you get your own space and waiter service (drinks inc). We did that and were so glad we did as it was packed in elsewhere, and they literally bring a bottle of decent branded spirit and mixers and they seemingly pop up every 5 mins to make you a new drink! We drank some amount of gin and vodka that night  ;D

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2022, 02:41:35 pm »
Yeah def get a ticket closer to the stage where you get your own space and waiter service (drinks inc). We did that and were so glad we did as it was packed in elsewhere, and they literally bring a bottle of decent branded spirit and mixers and they seemingly pop up every 5 mins to make you a new drink! We drank some amount of gin and vodka that night  ;D
Sounds good! We'll probably slot an evening there into the middle of the holiday, so we have had some relaxation time beforehand and adequate recovery time after  ;D

I know it'll be rather different, but Italy being such a breeze last week has taken away some of the sense of worry about flying to Mexico. Actually really looking forward to it now.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2022, 02:43:49 pm »
Sounds good! We'll probably slot an evening there into the middle of the holiday, so we have had some relaxation time beforehand and adequate recovery time after  ;D

I know it'll be rather different, but Italy being such a breeze last week has taken away some of the sense of worry about flying to Mexico. Actually really looking forward to it now.

Yeah def give yourself some time afterwards to recover  ;D

I know what you mean. We did Italy in Nov and then Fuerta end of last month into Feb and both were a breeze for the most part other than the slight annoyance of mask wearing for the plane journey (although having a few drinks allowed for a break from then...!)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2022, 02:50:20 pm »
Yeah def give yourself some time afterwards to recover  ;D

I know what you mean. We did Italy in Nov and then Fuerta end of last month into Feb and both were a breeze for the most part other than the slight annoyance of mask wearing for the plane journey (although having a few drinks allowed for a break from then...!)
My partner is a nurse so brought the full on FFP-3 masks they use in Covid wards in the hospital and they were restrictive to say the least. Not so bad on a flight to Italy that took 2 and a bit hours, won't want that on a 10 hour flight to Mexico if it can be avoided.

It wasn't what I would call specific worry or anxiety, more a feeling that I didn't want the mither and hassle to outweigh the enjoyment of the holiday, or even put a sour note on it, which of course it didn't. I'd snap your hand off for Mexico to be the same. Going from T2 as well which is far better than T1.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2022, 02:56:15 pm »

The lads are really nice looking and they like blonde English girls, that's my abiding memory but it was a few years ago now. Whether that's any help to you though is for you to decide. :P
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: February 20, 2022, 05:20:50 pm »
Me and my wife are looking to go somewhere warm in October for a week, ten days, we are forty years married. Nothing to quiet, we like decent entertainment at night.
                                                                               Any recommendations
                                                                                                                  Thanks..

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: February 20, 2022, 05:57:10 pm »
Me and my wife are looking to go somewhere warm in October for a week, ten days, we are forty years married. Nothing to quiet, we like decent entertainment at night.
                                                                               Any recommendations
                                                                                                                  Thanks..
Protaras on the South/South East coast of Cyprus. Will still be 25 or higher that time of year, there’s some  really good hotels and bars and as Ayia Napa’s season has finished by then, there’s less of the raucous stuff, but still plenty of entertainment to keep it lively.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #147 on: February 20, 2022, 05:58:44 pm »
The lads are really nice looking and they like blonde English girls, that's my abiding memory but it was a few years ago now. Whether that's any help to you though is for you to decide. :P

I remember working with a (non blonde) girl who went on holiday to Turkey. By the time she’d returned to the office she had booked to go back again. Dread to think how many her new found beau had worked his way though in one summer. :D

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: February 20, 2022, 05:59:43 pm »
                                                                               Any recommendations
                                                                                                                  Thanks..

Portugal is nice in October , only two n half hour reasonably priced flights . Quinta or Vale de lobo give you access to beach ,  restaurants and bars .

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: February 20, 2022, 07:01:32 pm »
Thanks  Drinks Sangria,  gazzam1963. Both look great..

Thanks..

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: February 20, 2022, 07:05:23 pm »
                                                                               Any recommendations
                                                                                                                  Thanks..

Los Cristianos/Las Americas/Fanabe will be busy that time of year too and the weather will still be lovely.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2022, 03:46:25 pm »
I remember working with a (non blonde) girl who went on holiday to Turkey. By the time she’d returned to the office she had booked to go back again. Dread to think how many her new found beau had worked his way though in one summer. :D
Nothing has changed then.went with my ex many many years ago.we had to ask the hotel manager to sort a bit of a creep out. He wanted to join us for nights out and all sorts.my missus at the time was actually quite scared .she wouldn't go the pool to sunbathe because of him.we ended up using a different pool and the beach mainly. They are nice people though but love their blondes.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2022, 07:49:48 pm »
Nothing has changed then.went with my ex many many years ago.we had to ask the hotel manager to sort a bit of a creep out. He wanted to join us for nights out and all sorts.my missus at the time was actually quite scared .she wouldn't go the pool to sunbathe because of him.we ended up using a different pool and the beach mainly. They are nice people though but love their blondes.

My 16 yr old niece is going this summer with her best mate and her mates parents, she'll have just turned 17 when they go. She tall, very pretty, hair dyed blonde and huge boobs - hope the mates Dad is ready to look out for her.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2022, 11:31:54 pm »

Just ordered a blonde wig off of Amazon. Thanks for the helpful post :)

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2022, 08:56:47 am »
Going to Florida in September for my stag do (bit of a weird choice I grant you but I’m a massive theme park fan and I had some mates who were up for it so thought why not).

A woman at my partners work has 2 Disney tickets that she’s looking to sell for a reduced price which is perfect for me as I want to go on some of the rides but I wouldn’t spend days at the parks like the ticket prices reflect peoples intention to. My question is, has anyone been fairly recently (probably not as they only allowed U.K. passengers in a few months ago) and do you know the score with transferring tickets that haven’t been used? My feeling was always that you had a ticket and it only became non-transferable once they take your finger prints on the gate, and at that point whilst it might be in someone else’s name it won’t stop you from gaining entry as obviously they haven’t taken the print yet. However Disney have apparently given conflicting advice on it and I guess if they wanted they could ID you on the gate?

I am trying to check this via Disney etc and I’ll pop a post on a couple of Disney message boards but I just wondered if anyone knew?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2022, 11:56:24 am »

Just ordered a blonde wig off of Amazon. Thanks for the helpful post :)

;D

Good luck! ;)
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2022, 02:55:56 pm »
My 16 yr old niece is going this summer with her best mate and her mates parents, she'll have just turned 17 when they go. She tall, very pretty, hair dyed blonde and huge boobs - hope the mates Dad is ready to look out for her.

You shouldn't be noticing how big her boobs are, mate

:D

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2022, 03:20:04 pm »
Brave flying over Eastern Europe right now.

Definitely sticking to western European air routes for the time being

Booked Agadir in June. First holiday in 5 years after saving for a house and covid.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2022, 03:55:40 pm »

You shouldn't be noticing how big her boobs are, mate

:D

Be hard not to notice them.

I've not turned Manc btw, I'm not eyeing up family ;)

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #159 on: March 7, 2022, 06:41:57 pm »
Just booked a week skiing in Les Deux Alpes at the end of this month.

Have been pestering my gf/friends to go for ages with no luck so bought her some lessons at ChillFactor for her bday. We did it today and she loved it, so capitalised on that and booked for us both to go away  ;D