Author Topic: Stupid Things Your Wife / Husband / Partner Say  (Read 77584 times)

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Re: Stupid Things Your Wife / Husband / Partner Say
« Reply #480 on: December 19, 2020, 12:40:45 am »
Just had a conversation with my wife about racism.
Mrs TT... "I remember when I was watching Gladiator once and my mate asked me who was winning. I said, the pink team."
Me... "WTF?"
Mrs TT... " Oh, don't you remember, there were two teams; one pink and one yellow."
Me... "Oh yeah, I remember it now. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Pink Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Mrs TT... "WTF are you on about?"
Me...  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Turns out that she didn't identify the team that was winning as lead by a black girl or white girl, just as the two colours of the teams.
Editted for clarification...
She was on about the telly show Gladiators  ;D

« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 10:52:52 am by Feelin Interior Nativity ∗ »
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #481 on: December 21, 2020, 09:15:38 am »
:lmao

Missus was watching something on telly before, one of the characters says "Alexa, play " and the bloody living room Dot woke up and tried to find it.
Yer can't mention her within earshot.  We call her Aleska when mentioning her service.
Kill the humourless

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: December 21, 2020, 09:38:29 am »
Yer can't mention her within earshot.  We call her Aleska when mentioning her service.

Wyatt on Planet Rock has had to stop calling it by name as he got that many complaints ;D

Typical woman, always earwigging.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #483 on: December 22, 2020, 10:58:48 am »
On one of the quizzes last night - Mastermind or Uni Challenge they mentioned the female astronaut who had spent longest in space.  I'm not sure the rest of the question - either which shuttle she took or where she spent her days but our lass (after I'd put a few shuttle names to her - I didn't hear the question) said "Sputnik?"  Fucking hell I said, she must have been fucking tiny.  I then had to produce a pic of Sputnik to show her how small the craft was.  To be fair she did laugh at herself.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #484 on: December 22, 2020, 01:56:35 pm »
Got our Alexa as an alarm clock. One morning, groggy and knackered I said Alexa, you c*nt. She goes 1, 2,3...

you can get her to swear at you, you know....

Try "Alexa say 100 100 100 100 in welsh" and see what happens  ;)
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: December 22, 2020, 02:37:20 pm »
you can get her to swear at you, you know....

Try "Alexa say 100 100 100 100 in welsh" and see what happens  ;)

:lmao :lmao :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #486 on: June 20, 2022, 11:43:31 am »
Me: "Have you ever seen The Mousetrap?"

Her: "I've not seen the play, but I've seen the film. The one with Lee Evans in and the other fella."

Me: "....................................do you mean Mouse Hunt?"
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: June 20, 2022, 07:54:53 pm »
On the other hand, she tells me I was gobbling like a turkey in my sleep and said "Now that's a real turkey for ya!"

Alcohol is strange.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: June 21, 2022, 12:13:50 pm »
On one of the quizzes last night - Mastermind or Uni Challenge they mentioned the female astronaut who had spent longest in space.  I'm not sure the rest of the question - either which shuttle she took or where she spent her days but our lass (after I'd put a few shuttle names to her - I didn't hear the question) said "Sputnik?"  Fucking hell I said, she must have been fucking tiny.  I then had to produce a pic of Sputnik to show her how small the craft was.  To be fair she did laugh at herself.

Ziltoid berating his wife Partridge style over her Soviet era aeronautical ignorance.

"Sputnik?...Its a satellite, you fool!"

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #489 on: June 21, 2022, 12:44:45 pm »
Ziltoid berating his wife Partridge style over her Soviet era aeronautical ignorance.

"Sputnik?...Its a satellite, you fool!"

:D

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: June 30, 2022, 11:09:19 am »
My partner (who is Polish) asked me if I’d ever seen the film “The Quiet Lambies”.

I had no idea what she was on about until she Googled the DVD cover.

She meant “Silence of the Lambs”.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: June 30, 2022, 11:35:31 am »
My partner (who is Polish) asked me if I’d ever seen the film “The Quiet Lambies”.

;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #492 on: June 30, 2022, 01:00:36 pm »
The Quiet Lambies sounds like good harmless family fun. Might watch it with the kids later.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: June 30, 2022, 01:04:18 pm »
The Quiet Lambies sounds like good harmless family fun. Might watch it with the kids later.

I remember a few years ago the missus walking in with a DVD she'd bought at work, she proudly announces "I've got this kids film we can watch with them at the weekend."

What's it called?

Ted.

They can't watch that you divvy ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #494 on: June 30, 2022, 01:05:00 pm »
I remember a few years ago the missus walking in with a DVD she'd bought at work, she proudly announces "I've got this kids film we can watch with them at the weekend."

What's it called?

Ted.

They can't watch that you divvy ;D

Haha, you should have put it on, see how long it lasted.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: June 30, 2022, 01:08:51 pm »
Haha, you should have put it on, see how long it lasted.

;D

They've watched it since at their cousins.

I never got over letting my nephew watch Jeepers Creepers 2.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: July 11, 2022, 08:57:47 am »
Missus lost her engagement ring on holiday, so been trying to find the valuation for the insurance. Searching everywhere for it, spent a couple of hours searching through all kinds of crap on Saturday and cannot find it, been in the loft etc. I know I saw it last year, but no sign, missus having a go at me for not putting it away safe. Yesterday, checked another wardrobe, looked behind this small sit up machine she never uses and there's the envelope. Oh yeah, I remember now, I put it there for safety :no

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #497 on: July 11, 2022, 02:55:38 pm »
yesterday: "I don't want to bite the gift horse in the mouth"

Offline El_Frank

• Main Stander
  • Doubters into believers
« Reply #498 on: July 11, 2022, 03:23:14 pm »
 ;D I love it when people mix two sayings together like that.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #499 on: July 11, 2022, 07:36:38 pm »
;D I love it when people mix two sayings together like that.

Don't bite the hand that feeds the gift horse's mouth...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: November 5, 2022, 08:25:32 am »
yesterday: "I don't want to bite the gift horse in the mouth"

Back in the day when my kids were still teenagers I always mixed up music artists/groups names so it was Snow Monkeys and Arctic Patrol or Pussycat Babes and Sugar Dolls.

Made perfect sense to me 🤷

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: November 5, 2022, 09:38:10 am »
'No wonder no one believes him,he's cried lamb too many times'.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #502 on: November 5, 2022, 09:49:28 am »
yeh he was sooooo angry that his temper went from nothing to zero
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #503 on: November 5, 2022, 06:06:49 pm »
On the new ASDA advert ‘It’s funny but it just looks like it’s bits from the film’
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: November 6, 2022, 08:02:05 am »
Back in the day when my kids were still teenagers I always mixed up music artists/groups names so it was Snow Monkeys and Arctic Patrol or Pussycat Babes and Sugar Dolls.

Made perfect sense to me 🤷

My dad always said Them Stoned Roses!

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: November 6, 2022, 08:39:58 am »
My dad always said Them Stoned Roses!

Yeah I can see that!

Offline Saltashscouse

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and bred to support the Reds
« Reply #506 on: November 18, 2022, 09:31:03 am »
Yeah I can see that!
My mother in law ( god rest her soul ) when she used to look after our boys for the weekend would get them some treats

" Hi boys  I've got you some Whose its and Sergeant Pepper ( Wotsits and Dr Pepper ) cracked me up every time ,my boys 31 and 35 now still laugh about it
Jan Molby once bought me a pint 🍺

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #507 on: November 18, 2022, 11:12:52 am »
last night i was talking to my girl about nirvana and kurt cobain taking his own life and she said - yeh i blame that courtney cox
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: November 20, 2022, 09:36:59 pm »
Father in law:

"Ooh Jodie Foster's 60......

..... Who's Jodie Foster?"

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: December 8, 2022, 03:15:18 pm »
Not from hubby or partner but a shopper at the meat wholesalers yesterday.

The place is full of chillers and freezers so it's cold even in a heatwave and I commented to the woman on the checkout about how they're coping when the customers behind me said "haven't they put any heating on for you"?

Errrr.... You're stood in a massive fridge why would they use heating 😂

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: December 8, 2022, 03:48:44 pm »

Right, get yourself ready for some decent advice mate -

Next time she asks, stare blankly at the floor for a little while, start shaking and then burst out crying. Act as if you're in one of those PTSD situations, and she's just rocked you right back into "the moment." Then tell her that your ex always used to ask you questions like that, and she totally destroyed your self confidence, because no answer was ever good enough for her. Then tell her how different you thought she was from other girls, and that you thought you might have something special, but the very fact that she asked that question might make you doubt that. She'll feel as guilty as fuck, and rather than ask you any more daft fucking questions, you might get a bit of fucking peace and quiet, and possibly a blow job to cheer you up. It's worth looking like a soft c*nt for half an hour for a lifetime of peace.

If however, she doesn't take the bait, just tell her that you were wondering if the bird out of In Bruges takes it up the tailpipe.

Oh this takes me back some years, macca where are you!!  :lmao :lmao

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #511 on: December 10, 2022, 08:28:38 pm »
Watching Portugal Morocco

Me: It’s almost a derby match this, they’re almost neighbours.

Wife:  that’s good they’ll be able to speak to each other in Spanish.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: December 10, 2022, 09:33:28 pm »
Watching Portugal Morocco

Me: It’s almost a derby match this, they’re almost neighbours.

Wife:  that’s good they’ll be able to speak to each other in Spanish.
;D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #513 on: December 10, 2022, 11:13:09 pm »
It's true that they don't know a single word of Spanish in Casablanca...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #514 on: January 8, 2023, 06:30:20 pm »
My wife has just sworn to me that Glenn Hoddle sang White Lines…

Thus getting grandmaster flash mixed up with a European footballer
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: January 8, 2023, 07:18:33 pm »

Getting her Diamond Whites and Lights mixed up?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #516 on: January 8, 2023, 07:21:32 pm »

He didn’t sing it. He just had the Kenny G sax version of it playing in the background when he dropped Gazza from the World Cup squad.

My son told me that they were studying the Beatles in music at school. Saint Peppers Book Club apparently.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #517 on: January 8, 2023, 07:45:08 pm »

My son told me that they were studying the Beatles in music at school. Saint Peppers Book Club apparently.
Which Paperback Writers are they reading this week?
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: January 8, 2023, 09:00:42 pm »

;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #519 on: January 8, 2023, 09:02:50 pm »

Flash had better first touch...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...