The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Happy Dortmund day!

(1/3) > >>

Lynx the saucy mynx:
21 years since today! The first European trophy for a lot of reds! And vitally important to where we are today!

Oldmanmick:
I was there with my lad who was 12 at the time. Fantastic experience & he still talks about it to this day. Still remember the thunderstorm a few hours before kick off. Thought it was never going to end. I can still see Gary Mac taking that free-kick & the net bulging as we won it with the golden goal.

Hopefully another treble again this year........Or even better.

oojason:

Some videos and content of that great day - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg17171664#msg17171664 ;D

Fantastic season, every game felt winnable and that we were on the verge of completing something special - and we did :champ

Golden goal to decided Finals, eh? Not sure the heart could take that anymore!

'20 years since 2001 / Liverpool winning Five Trophies in a year...' - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg17818523#msg17818523

^ 'Documentary One Week in May - The story of a unique treble' - 2021 Documentary from LFC - www.bilibili.com/video/BV1X54y1V7o4

kesey:
What a trip that was . Was anybody else on the coaches from Priory Road ?

Stubbins:
What a wonderful trip and match that was. Welcoming host city & both the locals and Alaves fans were so friendly and helped make the occasion.

I genuinely had no idea that the golden goal rule was being applied. Given the way the match went maybe that was just as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version