Author Topic: SPOILERS The Chainless Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon Discussion  (Read 1043312 times)

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I looked at a picture from the next episode. Not really a spoiler but I'll use the tags just in case  ;D

Spoiler
The damage she has done is tragic. Kings Landing looks like a 3rd world country. There's literally nothing left! If there was 1 million people living there previously I'm guessing at least half of those have been killed.
[close]

Not sure respawning is strong in GOT
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
I’ll just delete this earlier one and post it again. She’s done some good things indeed.

Tyrant? Not without some decent writing she’s not.

-

In the meantime she risks her own future taking the women being raped as her own and demands no more barbarism from a Dothraki horde whose entire culture is founded upon it.

And then she goes to Astapor and emancipates all the slaves, cos, you know, human rights or something. And then in whatever the other city was called, I can’t actually remember. She has to wait ages there cos she can’t let them be taken back over by the slave masters. And she hates the fighting pits. You know... human rights an that. And she actually chains up two of her dragons after a single kid gets burned to death. But yeah, the idea of her being “mad” whatever that means has been foreshadowed sufficiently that it’s entirely plausible she’d burn a million or so people to death while the one person mental enough to actually burn several thousand to death mirrors this yin yang flip and becomes a blubbering wreck.

She suffered for all of those decisions, Dany. Sons Of The Harpy, her peeps getting shored up in a pyramid while she was back in Vaes Dothrak, and she even gets offers to feck off with ships to Westeros but she turns it down to do what she saw as the right thing per the story.

Now. The writers had plenty chance to work the madness angle. She saved the Maegi from the horde and the Maegi kills her unborn child and makes her husband an immobile automaton. She gives up a dragon for a sojourn beyond the wall. But supposedly losing Jorah and Missandei triggers grief and naturally grieving sets off murderous rage in her.

Mind you when Jorah was her only real friend she found out he betrayed her and banished him, leaving her with a load of folk she couldn’t be sure she could trust. Yet she didn’t go tits then. She even forgave Jorah.

Human rights, human rights, human rights, abolished slavery, forgiveness, self sacrifice... yeah she’s definitely prone to burning a million innocents the minute things don’t go her way.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
“She’s done some good things”. ;D

her hair braid in season 7 for examps

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Possibly one of the worst characters of any TV show.

Definitely one of the worst characters ever. Poor actor too. 

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Definitely one of the worst characters ever. Poor actor too.

A cross between Oliver Reed and Syd James.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
I have this thing for some reason about Bran turning Jon into the new Night King ..... it would lead to a poetic ending he could bring all the dead back to life in Kings Landing and take out Danni her army and dragon.

But I guess it would involve Bran fast traveling to Kings Landing.

Bran's storyline is done. The most pointless storyline of all time.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
I’ll just delete this earlier one and post it again. She’s done some good things indeed.

Tyrant? Not without some decent writing she’s not.

-

In the meantime she risks her own future taking the women being raped as her own and demands no more barbarism from a Dothraki horde whose entire culture is founded upon it.

And then she goes to Astapor and emancipates all the slaves, cos, you know, human rights or something. And then in whatever the other city was called, I can’t actually remember. She has to wait ages there cos she can’t let them be taken back over by the slave masters. And she hates the fighting pits. You know... human rights an that. And she actually chains up two of her dragons after a single kid gets burned to death. But yeah, the idea of her being “mad” whatever that means has been foreshadowed sufficiently that it’s entirely plausible she’d burn a million or so people to death while the one person mental enough to actually burn several thousand to death mirrors this yin yang flip and becomes a blubbering wreck.

She suffered for all of those decisions, Dany. Sons Of The Harpy, her peeps getting shored up in a pyramid while she was back in Vaes Dothrak, and she even gets offers to feck off with ships to Westeros but she turns it down to do what she saw as the right thing per the story.

Now. The writers had plenty chance to work the madness angle. She saved the Maegi from the horde and the Maegi kills her unborn child and makes her husband an immobile automaton. She gives up a dragon for a sojourn beyond the wall. But supposedly losing Jorah and Missandei triggers grief and naturally grieving sets off murderous rage in her.

Mind you when Jorah was her only real friend she found out he betrayed her and banished him, leaving her with a load of folk she couldn’t be sure she could trust. Yet she didn’t go tits then. She even forgave Jorah.

Human rights, human rights, human rights, abolished slavery, forgiveness, self sacrifice... yeah she’s definitely prone to burning a million innocents the minute things don’t go her way.

The point to me is that its a fine line between burning a surrendered soldier in front of you and burning a surrendered occupant of an enemy city. We've seen that time and again in the real world.
I don't see it as a descent into madness but a logical continuation of absolute power. (was President Truman "mad'?).  A descent into madness is much less interesting fwiw.
To me the point of the stories is that if someone seeks dominion over other people that tyranny comes with the capacity to commit 'evil' acts - which she's undeniably had despite her positive actions which you list here.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:41:13 am by JackWard33 »

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
Bollocks to bran! He can fuck off the stupid vacant eyed gimp. He hope someone pushes him off the fucking wall.

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
Bollocks to bran! He can fuck off the stupid vacant eyed gimp. He hope someone pushes him off the fucking wall.
;D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

A cross between Oliver Reed and Syd James.

Haha yeah defo Ollie Reed

Knew he reminded me of someone :)

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
The point to me is that its a fine line between burning a surrendered soldier in front of you and burning a surrendered occupant of an enemy city. We've seen that time and again in the real world.
I don't see it as a descent into madness but a logical continuation of absolute power. (was President Truman "mad'?).  A descent into madness is much less interesting fwiw.
To me the point of the stories is that if someone seeks dominion over other people that tyranny comes with the capacity to commit 'evil' acts - which she's undeniably had despite her positive actions which you list here.

She was tempted by such acts of brutality many more times than she actually got to enact too. Her council had to talk her round on more than a few occasions.

As you've said its all about the framing.

Those times she was needlessly barbaric, it was framed as 'Yaaaassss kweeeen' so we as an audience are manipulated in to overlooking it.

The times she was talked back from the edge by Tyrion or Ser Jorah or whoever it was framed as her overcoming her Targaryen-ness rather than us as an audience being asked to recognise that she's got that madness in her we were asked to give her credit for suppressing it because of how it was told to us.

Her getting to the point where she's leveling a city will always be somewhat jarring given that so many people bought in to the framing of her as the great white hope, breaking the wheel, liberator of slaves. Give us more episodes and better writing and there'd still be a great number of people who didnt think it felt like Dany, cos they bought in to the 'lie' the show told us.

You can say the framing was wrong, given where she ended up. And there's an argument to be had there, maybe it was and maybe the show should have been more overt in giving us as the audience more of a gaze at her innate madness/tendency to act out.

Or you can attempt to appreciate the subtlety with which it was hinted at, look back and question/reexamine your reading of her actions and her character and see some depth.

Largely it appears that people seem to be going for the first one, mostly because the subtlety of that earlier writing was lost and as the show sped towards its conclusion and her descent in to madness also had to be expedited. Which again is fair criticism.

Does the 'slap dash' way in which she's had to turn ruin it for me personally? No. Cos I still enjoyed the slow burn build up and I'm not *that* invested in this being a work of art rather than a tv show about daft stuff like dragons, zombies, magic and all the other weird shit we just decide to enjoy for what it is.

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So, was Aerys always the Mad King? Or was he kept under control by his hand, Tywin Lannister?

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Yup and if Jamie's hand hadn't magically grown back , but whatever.

That wasn't actually in the show. It was from a behind the scenes shot.

Unless you expect him to be that much of a method actor, he cuts his own hand off.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
I think anything involving euron is fair game for abuse because both the character and everything he was involved in was shite.
Think he started off fine. When he claims the Iron Islands from Yara, he came across as this really hardened captain who'd seen everything.

He very quickly turned into a bit of a cartoon character. Like Bronn, pretty much everything he says is some joke or innuendo.

It's a shame, because I think the actor is good.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
It is indeed all about the catastrophically shite framing. AKA catastrophically shite writing.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
It is indeed all about the catastrophically shite framing. AKA catastrophically shite writing.

Isn’t it clever framing, to show it from one perspective to eventually reveal a different perspective that sheds a new light on a character? A sleight of hand. A shocking reveal that shows the power of propaganda and dangers of being stuck in a bubble. It’s an uncomfortable revelation for us as we’ve been drawn into her role as saviour, but it doesn’t make it bad writing.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/may/16/stop-the-nitpicking-this-season-of-game-of-thrones-is-miraculous-the-bells

Apologies if already posted but a perhaps more balanced view that is worth a read alongside what some have already posted.

(spoilers in it if you haven`t seen the last episode)
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
This thread man  ;D

I've watched it from the start, may have gone downhill slightly but I wasn't the biggest fan of season 2 of the Wire either and that's still one of the greatest shows all time.

Honestly some people need to take a step back and go for a walk outside. It's not healthy to be this obsessed over a TV show, we have LFC for that.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/may/16/stop-the-nitpicking-this-season-of-game-of-thrones-is-miraculous-the-bells

Apologies if already posted but a perhaps more balanced view that is worth a read alongside what some have already posted.

(spoilers in it if you haven`t seen the last episode)

It's not a balanced view though. It simply acknowledges all the criticisms raised by people and goes, "yes, but!"
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
It's not a balanced view though. It simply acknowledges all the criticisms raised by people and goes, "yes, but!"

Yep

Dany has been burning people alive since Mirri Maz Duur in season one, and has scorched her way through the Tarleys, Varys, the slavers

The Tarleys who she was at war with refused to bend the knee or go to the nights watch and made it clear they don't recognise her as a queen was killed!! WOW she is the mad queen! Or Varys who actually tried to poison her should of just got a stern telling off rather than killed that would of been so much better. I'm sure if the imp wouldn't have escaped after been accused of poisoning Joffrey he wouldn't of been killed nah just a telling off.

Terrible article.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Read this alternate Episode 5 with better script writing. Its really sad how easy it was for the show runners to make it legit and yet the show writers failed due to their general apathy towards character consistency and plot development

https://v2krules.blogspot.com/2019/05/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5.html
Guys if its possible Encourage my Blog: :wave

Read this alternate Episode 5 with better script writing. Its really sad how easy it was for the show runners to make it legit and yet the show writers failed due to their general apathy towards character consistency and plot development

;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

Why? What did you not like in this?

The whole idea was to write a script that doesn't change the events that happened by much. It's not a theory aimed at doing a total re-build more to show how they could have made it better with minor changes.

Quote from: v2krules

The Link has some really good stuff I have written with a lot of effort trying to test promote a blog and see how far it goes.

I would be very happy if some of you guys encourage it.

5 times in the space of a couple of hours. Once was too much.

Stop spamming your blog. This is an LFC website, not a GOT fansite.

Any more posts trying to drive traffic to your site and you'll be banned from RAWK until sometime after GOT is finished and no one cares any more.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
"Filming for Game of Thrones’ prequel ‘Bloodmoon’ has already begun"

You people heard of this?
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don't know how those criticizing the show now would have actually been satisfied. It's alot to cover in six episodes.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Yes, it's set during the age of heroes, and the long night, thousands of years before GOT.

Not sure how fighting the dead will conclude, considering.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Isn’t it clever framing, to show it from one perspective to eventually reveal a different perspective that sheds a new light on a character?

No. :)

A sleight of hand. A shocking reveal that shows the power of propaganda and dangers of being stuck in a bubble. It’s an uncomfortable revelation for us as we’ve been drawn into her role as saviour, but it doesn’t make it bad writing.

Hold on, I thought the argument being mooted was that her role was never really "the saviour"? "She's a tyrant", and so forth, no? 

The point is this. The original author drew lovely rich characters in a deceptively minimalist way, layering on light and shade that kept you guessing about what motivated them, and keeping you on your toes such that pretty soon you know you can expect pretty much anything, and that it'll be elegantly written, even if it means you have to think back or re-watch/read to catch the point you missed. It was layered and rich and complex and no character was one way or t'other, not even Jon Snow (he kills Qoren Half Hand, he lies for a long long time to the Wildlings and to his first love, blah blah betrayals and so forth. (Even Jon isn't as simple as he's now being portrayed.)

So re propaganda and bubble, if any outcome is feasible within the trajectory set for each character and context, then even the outcomes we've had in this season of the show are possible if they're just well written. It can be written so that we're not drawn into any role. The early seasons were really good as a result of exactly that, no? If it continued to be written to that standard, Dany could be plausibly portrayed as both saviour and tyrant - that's the duality of life. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter and all that. Dany is a plausible metaphor for US foreign policy over the last half a century or more after all. There's infinite scope for good writing - genuine satire even. 

(It's fun discussing it. The sun's shining - discussing Game Of Thrones on a football forum doesn't change that, nor does it change the idea that you can discuss a TV show and still experience joy in your day to day life. People don't need to read every post while subvocalising angry voices. All you need to do is imagine the Teletubbies theme or the Benny Hill chase music in the background.)

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Yes, it's set during the age of heroes, and the long night, thousands of years before GOT.

Not sure how fighting the dead will conclude, considering.

Like Hitler invading Russia but in reverse.
:D

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
She was tempted by such acts of brutality many more times than she actually got to enact too. Her council had to talk her round on more than a few occasions.

As you've said its all about the framing.

Those times she was needlessly barbaric, it was framed as 'Yaaaassss kweeeen' so we as an audience are manipulated in to overlooking it.

The times she was talked back from the edge by Tyrion or Ser Jorah or whoever it was framed as her overcoming her Targaryen-ness rather than us as an audience being asked to recognise that she's got that madness in her we were asked to give her credit for suppressing it because of how it was told to us.

Her getting to the point where she's leveling a city will always be somewhat jarring given that so many people bought in to the framing of her as the great white hope, breaking the wheel, liberator of slaves. Give us more episodes and better writing and there'd still be a great number of people who didnt think it felt like Dany, cos they bought in to the 'lie' the show told us.

You can say the framing was wrong, given where she ended up. And there's an argument to be had there, maybe it was and maybe the show should have been more overt in giving us as the audience more of a gaze at her innate madness/tendency to act out.

Or you can attempt to appreciate the subtlety with which it was hinted at, look back and question/reexamine your reading of her actions and her character and see some depth.

Largely it appears that people seem to be going for the first one, mostly because the subtlety of that earlier writing was lost and as the show sped towards its conclusion and her descent in to madness also had to be expedited. Which again is fair criticism.

Does the 'slap dash' way in which she's had to turn ruin it for me personally? No. Cos I still enjoyed the slow burn build up and I'm not *that* invested in this being a work of art rather than a tv show about daft stuff like dragons, zombies, magic and all the other weird shit we just decide to enjoy for what it is.

Whenever she's gone a little OTT with the vengeance, it's been against people who have either caused her harm or harmed innocents. The crucifying of the slave masters was in direct retaliation for the slave children the masters had crucified to taunt her. The witch betrayed Dany rescuing her by double-crossing her with the blood magic on Drogo. The slaver selling the Unsullied insulted her when he believed she couldn't understand him. Etc.

She is impulsive and can lash out - and she can 'group punish' the majority for crimes committed by a minority (the son of one of the crucified slave masters told her that his father was a good man who campaigned against slavery; she'd picked the 'victims' at random)

But like I say, it was always against people she viewed as committing wrongs.

What had the ordinary civilians of King's Landing done to deserve her mass-murder spree? Why & how the sudden sea-change from a figure who could be murderously ruthless in the name of noble vengeance, to someone slaughtering thousands of innocents in a rampage after the city had surrendered?

It's frustrating because the source material is there, and in the right hands could have been crafted to take us along with the transformation.

Since she was a babe, she'd been fed on tales of her Taragryan ancestors ruling Westeros and been told that the Baratheon king, followed by Joffrey and (after Tommen) Cersei were so reviled by the Westerosi that she'd be welcomed to Westeros like a goddess to retake her family's rightful crown. She'd won the heart of the most powerful Dothraki leader and in turn led a Dothraki hoard. She'd 'bought' the Unsullied, freed them, then watched them, choose to follow her. She'd been hailed by thousands of freed slaves with that 'mother' shit. She'd birthed the first dragons in years, and had their full loyalty and command.

We can forgive her for having a Messiah Complex.

Yet she wasn't welcomed in Westeros. Not even in 'the North' when she took her armies there to fight with them against the Night King. Then she sees the population of the Kings Landing area swarming into the city to escape her because they're scared. Not welcoming her as someone freeing them from oppression. The deaths of her closest, most trusted and long-serving associates, coupled with the betrayals of Varys and, in her mind, Jon and Tyrion, and the apparent plotting by Sansa, leave her paranoia and mental state at breaking point.

This all makes some sense in explaining her descent into the sacking of KL.

But we're not taken along with the narrative. This season (and last?) we've had some key plot memes in flashing lights with big signs saying 'important plot point', whilst other times we're left guessing and having to fill in major gaps ourselves because the writers have neglected to follow the gradual and careful story exposition that characterised the earlier seasons.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
No. :)

Hold on, I thought the argument being mooted was that her role was never really "the saviour"? "She's a tyrant", and so forth, no? 

The point is this. The original author drew lovely rich characters in a deceptively minimalist way, layering on light and shade that kept you guessing about what motivated them, and keeping you on your toes such that pretty soon you know you can expect pretty much anything, and that it'll be elegantly written, even if it means you have to think back or re-watch/read to catch the point you missed. It was layered and rich and complex and no character was one way or t'other, not even Jon Snow (he kills Qoren Half Hand, he lies for a long long time to the Wildlings and to his first love, blah blah betrayals and so forth. (Even Jon isn't as simple as he's now being portrayed.)

So re propaganda and bubble, if any outcome is feasible within the trajectory set for each character and context, then even the outcomes we've had in this season of the show are possible if they're just well written. It can be written so that we're not drawn into any role. The early seasons were really good as a result of exactly that, no? If it continued to be written to that standard, Dany could be plausibly portrayed as both saviour and tyrant - that's the duality of life. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter and all that. Dany is a plausible metaphor for US foreign policy over the last half a century or more after all. There's infinite scope for good writing - genuine satire even. 

(It's fun discussing it. The sun's shining - discussing Game Of Thrones on a football forum doesn't change that, nor does it change the idea that you can discuss a TV show and still experience joy in your day to day life. People don't need to read every post while subvocalising angry voices. All you need to do is imagine the Teletubbies theme or the Benny Hill chase music in the background.)

Okay fair enough. I'd agree with that. The build up to this point has laid the ground work for her to be a tyrant or saviour depending on the relative viewpoint as you mentioned.

I think we can all agree it has been rushed and might therefore have diminished the impact of some of the events, but you could still say the series up to now, at least when considering Dany's character stay true to that duality with the aside that, as is GRRM's view, that war brings out the worst in people, thus cutting through the different perspectives. No doubt after the outcome of this battle, we'll still see the two sides of the coin as her armies who took part in the atrocity will still celebrate the victory whilst the inhabitants of King's Landing pay the price yet again in this Game of Thrones.

That is most likely the overall point of the series (books and tv). Whenever you're shown the perspective of the common man the view of events and any character are far less glorious.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, just without any dialogue and Joey Tribiani 'imagine you're smelling a fart' emotion face direction (cos it's the writers who've directed the last episode). It'll be about as layered and deep and rich as a Haribo cola bottle.

Offline v2krules

• Main Stander
5 times in the space of a couple of hours. Once was too much.

Stop spamming your blog. This is an LFC website, not a GOT fansite.

Any more posts trying to drive traffic to your site and you'll be banned from RAWK until sometime after GOT is finished and no one cares any more.

Has to be the most hypocritical comment ever. You have a forum full of people discussing nothing but GOT. Its End of Season. I have clearly stated I would like to promote my blog if possible and added links explaining the GOT content. And we have a moderator telling stop spamming your blog. Why not? Its doesn't have some virus or porn or anything illegal. Its a legitimate blog and as a fellow red came here asking support and encouragement and looking for a healthy GOT discussion.

And then the threat of a Ban from RAWK. What a Joke..

I don't care. There are some values that I believe in both as a human and as a LFC supporter for 15 years. When you get threatened disrespectfully by some unknown nobody over some trivial stuff just to show off, I am not Jon Snow nor are you the Mad Queen. SO a big Fuck OFF!

SCREW YOU

I am done with RAWK. I will request account deletion. Thank you

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

:lmao  :wave
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Has to be the most hypocritical comment ever. You have a forum full of people discussing nothing but GOT. Its End of Season. I have clearly stated I would like to promote my blog if possible and added links explaining the GOT content. And we have a moderator telling stop spamming your blog. Why not? Its doesn't have some virus or porn or anything illegal. Its a legitimate blog and as a fellow red came here asking support and encouragement and looking for a healthy GOT discussion.

I don't care. There are some values that I believe in both as a human and as a LFC supporter for 15 years. When you get threatened disrespectfully by some unknown nobody over some trivial stuff just to show off, I am not Jon Snow nor are you the Mad Queen. SO a big Fuck OFF!

SCREW YOU

Don't go! Please...

Oops.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:06:31 pm by JerseyKloppite »

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
Door, arse, way out, etc.

Haribo cola bottles are alright too. Kinda used to prefer the fizzy ones when I was a kid though.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Don't go! Please...

Oops.

Lol beat me to it.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby

SCREW YOU

Also :lmao

We're in a CL final and we've been talking about "nothing except GOT".

Sends same link 5 times, doesn't understand why he's told off for spamming.

"Asks if he can promote his blog", told that he can't, has meltdown.

I'm an unknown nobody  :(

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
I'm an unknown nobody  :(

A man moderates a forum.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four

Who the fuck is Baldrick?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!

SCREW YOU

You're good at dramatic writing, you should do an alternate ending to Game of Thrones.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
You're good at dramatic writing, you should do an alternate ending to Game of Thrones.

:lmao

He says he’s been a human and an LFC supporter for 15 years.

Take out the LFC supporter bit and that explains a lot.