Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2058783 times)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14360 on: March 21, 2020, 12:53:40 pm »
Any spares then? I'm in The Sandon. Bit quiet.  ;D

Stay safe all.
YNWA.

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #14361 on: March 26, 2020, 06:43:33 pm »
I'd like LFC to run a mockup tickets sale twice a week so they can keep us busy and entertained during these tough times.
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14362 on: March 26, 2020, 07:41:52 pm »
New stand going to be delayed.

New training ground also, and with Melwood contract ending, the lads might be training amongst the dogshit on Stanley Park

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14363 on: March 26, 2020, 08:00:35 pm »
I'd like LFC to run a mockup tickets sale twice a week so they can keep us busy and entertained during these tough times.

Just sit on the site pressing F5....most people never seen a ticket it will be just like the season was still on.... ;)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #14364 on: March 26, 2020, 08:48:49 pm »
New stand going to be delayed.

New training ground also, and with Melwood contract ending, the lads might be training amongst the dogshit on Stanley Park

I'll go and help them! :D I always put Buddy's in the bin but he often finds some! ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14365 on: March 26, 2020, 09:45:54 pm »
Got to keep those f5 fingers in good condition.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14366 on: March 27, 2020, 09:10:37 am »
For those of you who need F5 entertainment....

Get on the super market website and try basket a delivery slot!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14367 on: March 27, 2020, 09:34:15 am »
I went on the boots website and they use the queue-it queuing system (like I think seatgeek will use).. it said I was 205150 in the queue ;D

Good times

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #14368 on: March 27, 2020, 12:21:43 pm »
I went on the boots website and they use the queue-it queuing system (like I think seatgeek will use).. it said I was 205150 in the queue ;D

Good times

I had an over an hour wait on the morrisons site, brought back happy memories of our member sales.  Tried hacking the site to beat the queue system..... didn't work tho lol

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #14369 on: March 27, 2020, 12:43:40 pm »

Good times

That wasn’t showing the other day..haha

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14370 on: March 27, 2020, 12:55:31 pm »

Good times

If you want to reeeeally waste your time, try Ocado.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14371 on: March 27, 2020, 03:27:15 pm »
Can I use one of your logins or could you add me into your friends and family for some extra bog roll. Cheers

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14372 on: March 27, 2020, 03:29:51 pm »
Can I use one of your logins or could you add me into your friends and family for some extra bog roll. Cheers

No bog roll left mate, bots got them all

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14373 on: March 27, 2020, 03:59:17 pm »
No bog roll left mate, bots got them all
God damn it, im going home.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14374 on: March 27, 2020, 04:10:05 pm »
Just picked up a single (piece of bog roll) at the rear of the lower

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14375 on: March 27, 2020, 04:35:13 pm »
Already sorted on 14 previous bog roll credits, a few are popping up though so keep trying

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14376 on: March 27, 2020, 04:42:28 pm »
Do you get preference if you show skids from undies after previous failed attempts?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14377 on: March 27, 2020, 06:33:53 pm »
For those of you who need F5 entertainment....

Get on the super market website and try basket a delivery slot!

Got to be bots taking those slots!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14378 on: March 27, 2020, 10:47:01 pm »
I've got some hand sanitiser in my basket here if anyone needs any...
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #14379 on: March 28, 2020, 01:56:42 pm »

terms and conditions say non transferable
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14380 on: March 28, 2020, 04:40:12 pm »

I got one on hospitality for Ł476

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #14381 on: March 28, 2020, 08:21:44 pm »
I got one on hospitality for Ł476

Does it include hand sanitiser programme?
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #14382 on: March 30, 2020, 03:23:10 pm »
Haha, first time I've checked on here for a few weeks now, the last few posts have made me proper belly laugh!

I know it's not really important in the grand scheme of things, but I've been thinking about the potential Chelsea additional members sale (assuming it doesn't end up being played behind closed doors). What are the chances it will be done on the new ticketing site? I'd assume that the contract we signed was for date rather than season? e.g. to start June 2020 rather than for the 2020/2021 season? If so, then that's bad news those who know how to get short queue times or those who have developed a decent F5 game

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14383 on: March 30, 2020, 03:35:39 pm »
Haha, first time I've checked on here for a few weeks now, the last few posts have made me proper belly laugh!

I know it's not really important in the grand scheme of things, but I've been thinking about the potential Chelsea additional members sale (assuming it doesn't end up being played behind closed doors). What are the chances it will be done on the new ticketing site? I'd assume that the contract we signed was for date rather than season? e.g. to start June 2020 rather than for the 2020/2021 season? If so, then that's bad news those who know how to get short queue times or those who have developed a decent F5 game

You think any games will be played with fans? if at all....?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14384 on: March 30, 2020, 03:53:17 pm »

I asked the same question a few weeks back but I think the chances of any games being played with fans are now less than zero.

I'm now just awaiting the message from the club re refunds for the last 4 games.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14385 on: March 30, 2020, 05:29:15 pm »
No chance of fans being allowed at any games for a few months yet. Trophy presentation will be at the first game with fans next season I reckon. They'll probably do one after the game when we win it, but there'll be another one for the fans.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #14386 on: April 2, 2020, 09:39:01 pm »
Just had to catch myself stressing about fucking credits.

Sigh.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14387 on: April 3, 2020, 12:47:09 pm »
Just had to catch myself stressing about fucking credits.

Sigh.

Those were the days...

Will be very interesting to see what they do next season with credits

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14388 on: April 3, 2020, 01:14:43 pm »
I started getting anxious about it the other day as well

I was on 14 this season, but number 14 was the Villa game, so it's only 13 attended.

Started to get paranoid that they would increase the guaranteed level to 14 and my Villa credit wouldn't count and I'd be fucked next season

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14389 on: April 3, 2020, 03:15:47 pm »

I was on 14 this season, but number 14 was the Villa game, so it's only 13 attended.

Started to get paranoid that they would increase the guaranteed level to 14 and my Villa credit wouldn't count and I'd be fucked next season

Will be fine on 13/15 played mate

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14390 on: April 3, 2020, 05:25:57 pm »
It'll not please everyone no matter what way they work it, but I think we'll keep the credits for games purchased. Pure guesswork based on nothing. We'll be refunded for the remaining games though.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14391 on: April 3, 2020, 06:04:24 pm »

It'll not please everyone no matter what way they work it, but I think we'll keep the credits for games purchased. Pure guesswork based on nothing. We'll be refunded for the remaining games though.

I agree.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14392 on: April 3, 2020, 07:20:03 pm »

A genuine farce if so.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14393 on: April 3, 2020, 07:30:32 pm »
A genuine farce if so.

Why do you think it's a farce?
I've literally no idea what they'll do to be honest. As I said, I'm just totally guessing.
They could well wipe all credits for games that are played behind closed doors. That will obviously reduce the numbers required to be guaranteed for the next time fans are allowed to attend games, which could bring it's own issues.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14394 on: April 3, 2020, 09:14:48 pm »
Seeing as they’d get refunds give half credits for those games

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14395 on: April 4, 2020, 08:03:26 am »
The fairest way would be to give no credits and then go back to 2018/19 for league requirements as that's the closest full completed season. Cups can continue on this seasons credits as we've already been knocked out.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14396 on: April 4, 2020, 10:07:09 am »
The fairest way would be to give no credits and then go back to 2018/19 for league requirements as that's the closest full completed season. Cups can continue on this seasons credits as we've already been knocked out.

Haha fuck off

Online NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #14397 on: April 4, 2020, 10:21:15 am »

So I'm in exactly the same situation but 13th attended would be Villa so I've only attended 12 at this point in time.

Quite nervy about the whole thing to be honest. Don't think I've got the energy to go back to refreshing...
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #14398 on: April 4, 2020, 11:04:27 am »
If games are played behind closed doors of not played at all i still think you will keep the credit for all games that have been paid for.
If credits were removed for games that may not be attended the threshold would have to be lowered. I can't see the club doing this because of the complications that this would cause.
It's very harsh on the people who have 9+ this season if they do though. More reason for a more staggered sale of tickets.

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #14399 on: April 4, 2020, 02:31:07 pm »
Very worried too about the credit situation next season. On 13 but that includes Palace and a Villa hospo that I picked up the other week - unbelievable that the club were selling them at that time really but I swallowed my pride and bought one in the hope of shoring up my position.

The cynic within me is fearful is that any measure(s) the club come out with will partially be driven by a desire to increase the number of tickets available in the ballot, albeit they would never say as much...