Author Topic: Spiders....  (Read 147409 times)

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
Re: Spiders
« Reply #200 on: September 12, 2011, 10:13:42 am »
Conkers people. a conker in each corner of the room keeps the spiders out... Or so i've been told.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #201 on: September 12, 2011, 10:28:33 am »
Conkers people. a conker in each corner of the room keeps the spiders out... Or so i've been told.

My lad is doing this - fucking conkers everywhere around his room, the bathroom, the shower etc.  The 3 times we've seen the big fuckers with the long legs are in rooms with no conkers!

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: September 12, 2011, 10:33:22 am »
seen a few huge spiders this year,They seem bigger than previous years.Or maybe im getting smaller.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: September 12, 2011, 10:34:49 am »
Tell you what's worse than spider, fuckin daddy longlegs. Had a mate over last night and a big bastard flew into the room. Kept trying to kill it but it was quite stealthy, gotta say. What's worse, it teased me. It hid behind the mirror, inside my shoe, next to the cupboard, on the carpet (camougflaging itself.) Then it go too clever and sat on the mirror, so I smashed it and had it for dinner. Absolute nightmares, 1000x worse than spiders.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #204 on: September 12, 2011, 10:38:47 am »
Absolute nightmares, 1000x worse than spiders.

Still can't understand this! It's like saying Peter Crouch is more physically intimidating than Didier Drogba.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: September 12, 2011, 11:50:17 am »
seen a few huge spiders this year,They seem bigger than previous years.Or maybe im getting smaller.
:)
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline dnkw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: September 12, 2011, 11:52:05 am »
I saw one of those daddy longlegs spiders take on and beat a hairy house spider that was maybe 2x its size the other day.

It crept up to it and, keeping just out of the bigger spider's 'trigger distance' for want of a better expression, slowly wove a web around it 'til the big bastard was completely trussed up.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #207 on: September 12, 2011, 12:24:00 pm »
Kinky spider sex!

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: September 12, 2011, 12:53:00 pm »
Still can't understand this! It's like saying Peter Crouch is more physically intimidating than Didier Drogba.

Spiders are only kinda fast, you can whack em and they'll be done. Daddylonglegs, they bounce around the walls and ceiling and are hard as fuck to catch

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #209 on: September 12, 2011, 11:36:45 pm »
fuckin bastard! massive spider then in me bedroom tried to kill the fucker but missed and it ran into me printer! bad move fucker! print page (thank you rawk!) spider runs out smash dead with me shoe ha!

hearts fuckin racing now!

thought i might be over me fear of them now but no this fucker it was like the size of one fuckin gala spiders lol!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:47:45 pm by brownie 09 »

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2011, 12:24:20 am »
Tell you what's worse than spider, fuckin daddy longlegs. Had a mate over last night and a big bastard flew into the room. Kept trying to kill it but it was quite stealthy, gotta say. What's worse, it teased me. It hid behind the mirror, inside my shoe, next to the cupboard, on the carpet (camougflaging itself.) Then it go too clever and sat on the mirror, so I smashed it and had it for dinner. Absolute nightmares, 1000x worse than spiders.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=280775.0

;)

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2011, 11:37:25 am »
One massive fuck off spider crawled along me bed last night. I was there for about half an hour trying to find it after it scurried under my bed, hit it in the end but fuck me i hate them so much.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2011, 11:40:54 am »
One massive fuck off spider crawled along me bed last night. I was there for about half an hour trying to find it after it scurried under my bed, hit it in the end but fuck me i hate them so much.

Bang out of order that! If they must have to come into huses they should have the decency to stay out of the bedrooms. If they then really feel the need to come into bedrooms then at least stay off the bed. Bet the wanker didn't even wipe its feet.

I just hate the way you first see them! There really is no ideal way to spot one. You either just catch it crawling slowly out of the corner of your eye, or you see it bombing across the room at full pelt.

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: September 21, 2011, 11:43:42 am »
Bang out of order that! If they must have to come into huses they should have the decency to stay out of the bedrooms. If they then really feel the need to come into bedrooms then at least stay off the bed. Bet the wanker didn't even wipe its feet.

I just hate the way you first see them! There really is no ideal way to spot one. You either just catch it crawling slowly out of the corner of your eye, or you see it bombing across the room at full pelt.

Mate its a good job I had my lamp on, my bed is right up against the wall and it was walking on my actual devet  but kind of on the wall. I fucking shit a brick, its legs where a good 3 inches long. All I saw was this shadow in the corner of my eye. Can't stand the fuckers.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2011, 11:45:49 am »
Mate its a good job I had my lamp on, my bed is right up against the wall and it was walking on my actual devet  but kind of on the wall. I fucking shit a brick, its legs where a good 3 inches long. All I saw was this shadow in the corner of my eye. Can't stand the fuckers.

They fuck with your mind don't they? Makes you think what was he up to and what he would have have done if you hadn't have clocked him. You might not be here now to be typing this if his dastardly intentions had come to fruition.

I'm not being melodramatic by the way!

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: September 21, 2011, 11:49:17 am »
They fuck with your mind don't they? Makes you think what was he up to and what he would have have done if you hadn't have clocked him. You might not be here now to be typing this if his dastardly intentions had come to fruition.

I'm not being melodramatic by the way!

;D

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #216 on: September 21, 2011, 12:06:48 pm »
oh.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:20:19 pm by PhilV »

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: September 21, 2011, 12:48:16 pm »
Bang out of order that! If they must have to come into houses they should have the decency to stay out of the bedrooms.

"In my home.....MY HOME! IN MY BEDROOM! Where my wife sleeps......and my children play with their toys..."
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #218 on: September 21, 2011, 12:49:59 pm »
There's so many of the fuckers in my house at the moment, I can't stand it. Was in the shower the other day and I counted about seven baby spiders on the shower curtain, c*nts are breeding.

Offline firedragon

• Kopite
« Reply #219 on: September 21, 2011, 12:52:18 pm »
Ahh huge one last night in my house, but being the strong man that i am, i got my 4 year old niece to throw it in the garden by telling her it's a toy.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #220 on: September 21, 2011, 01:01:24 pm »
"In my home.....MY HOME! IN MY BEDROOM! Where my wife sleeps......and my children play with their toys..."

Haha quality! I'll be waking up with a spider's head in my bed next...

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2011, 01:18:22 pm »
There's so many of the fuckers in my house at the moment, I can't stand it. Was in the shower the other day and I counted about seven baby spiders on the shower curtain, c*nts are breeding.

Ive got a similar issue in my bathroom, loads in and around the light, where it meets the ceiling.
Seen a few really weird ones hanging about as well, multi coloured fuckers, hanging from webs in the middle of the room.
I hate the fuckers, but my mrs has a fit when she sees one so I have to exterminate them.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2011, 01:34:39 pm »
:lmao - an real life genuine LOL moment that! I go all Joe Pesci / Robert de Niro from Goodfellas on spiders when I have the balls to get close enough to them to batter them with a shoe.......

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2011, 02:23:00 pm »
Just walked into a room in my house and realised I had one on my head.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit myself.

Proper battered it after that, He didnt have a chance against my mighty left shoe.

the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline BigDonga

• Serial Avatar Perv who digs blue chicks with tails
  • Kopite
« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2011, 02:49:52 pm »
oh.

Spoiler
[close]

Pretty sure I get them where I live, run into a fair few of their webs during Summer.
Rafa tried to buy everyone.  :)
In fact, Rafa spotted Messi as a dollop of sperm but couldn't get the money from H+G.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2011, 03:00:21 pm »
Pretty sure I get them where I live, run into a fair few of their webs during Summer.

Golden orbs aren't they? Their webs were like metres wide and always at head level. At least they had the good manners to stay outdoors though!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2011, 03:01:07 pm »
Golden orbs aren't they? Their webs were like metres wide and always at head level. At least they had the good manners to stay outdoors though!

The famous "Spider eats Bird" pic is a golden orb spider.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #227 on: September 21, 2011, 03:04:52 pm »
The famous "Spider eats Bird" pic is a golden orb spider.

Yeah am just waiting for someone to post it too! Shows how strong their webs are though.

I think I've always been a big girl's blouse when it comes to spiders, but it's probably got worse since my visit to your homeland Chakan - I am now the proud owner of a scar on my arm with 2 fang marks. Whatever it was (and I guess it may have been some other critter) did it when I was asleep thankfully so I didn't feel it happen.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2011, 03:07:24 pm »
Yeah am just waiting for someone to post it too! Shows how strong their webs are though.

I think I've always been a big girl's blouse when it comes to spiders, but it's probably got worse since my visit to your homeland Chakan - I am now the proud owner of a scar on my arm with 2 fang marks. Whatever it was (and I guess it may have been some other critter) did it when I was asleep thankfully so I didn't feel it happen.

If it's 2 fangs more than likely it's a spider. More than likely it's a Rain Spider. The are "harmless" people keep telling me.

Spoiler
[close]

It could have possibly been a Baboon spider, but they are far less common.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 03:12:32 pm by Chakan »

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #229 on: September 21, 2011, 03:17:43 pm »
If it's 2 fangs more than likely it's a spider. More than likely it's a Rain Spider. The are "harmless" people keep telling me.

It could have possibly been a Baboon spider, but they are far less common.

I know that's an extreme close up and it's probably far more cuddly looking in real life but if that is the culprit thank fuck I was asleep! I had red, 'thinned' skin for about 2 weeks after and the pharmacist didn't really seem to know what had caused it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger as they say and I have to admit, swinging through a sprawling metropolis late at night does give one a certain sense of freedom.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 03:19:52 pm by Crosby Nick »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2011, 03:21:00 pm »
They're big enough trust me. Have seen far too many in my life for my liking.
Specially when you walk into your room and then run out to get a container and come back in and they are gone.

Many a night spent sleeping in the living room.

Offline NewHampshire_Exile

• Ambassador
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.YNWA.TV
« Reply #231 on: September 21, 2011, 04:06:27 pm »
The golden Orb – big buggers. I found a big spider in my screen house a while ago and thought I’d ID it before taking it on. Turns out it was a golden Orb and fairly common up here (yeah – like I’m hangin out in the woods checking out spiders to find out). Anyway it wasn’t poisonous so I shifted t myself (with the help of a rolled up newspaper and a handy sized piece log in case it wanted a wrestling match.

I was ok with that. However during my research I discovered that we have Black Widows living in New Hampshire. How come no fucker ever told me about that. I knew New Hampshire had wolves, coyotes and bears but I live in the city and they don’t bother me. Poisinous spiders – black widows at that. Get the fuck out. I’m not happy with that knowledge. I was far better off living in ignorance.

Offline ..Bruiser..

• A liver bird upon me chest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the S*n
« Reply #232 on: September 21, 2011, 04:09:02 pm »
It always makes me laugh the way people wince when you pick them up and take them outside. I've had to get rid of spiders before for loads of friends and mostly there was a bloke in the house. Man up.
96 friends we'll never forget
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2011, 11:00:26 pm »
2 spiders in 5 minutes, 2 fuck off ones at that.

One comes crawling across my living room it is now caught in a glass, and the other crawling up my bathroom wall which is now dead.

FUCKING HATE THEM.

There not even small, there fucking huge.

Offline caspertheghost

• Legacy Fan
  • When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you
« Reply #234 on: September 29, 2011, 11:01:24 pm »
oh.

Spoiler
[close]

FUCK..............THAT
What kind of work gets you the nickname Casper the ghost?

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: September 29, 2011, 11:22:06 pm »
My daughter was shouting down the stairs last week that there was a big spider in her bed. I shouted at her for lying and told her to go to sleep - she'd said the same the previous night and no spider was found. After a while of her shouting that there really was a spider I gave in and went to have a look, telling her she was in big trouble if I didn't find one. I asked where it was and she said under the cover, so I lifted the cover expecting there to be nothing, or at the most a money spider, and there was this huge beast of a thing looking straight at me - horrible hairy thing it was, licking its lips at the thought of devouring me in a single bite. Got a glass and threw it outside (the spider, not the glass). Had to apologise to our daughter for not believing her.

I would say it's like the boy that cried wolf, but she was probably telling the truth the night before too. Maybe we're just bad parents for having no trust in our kids :)
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: September 29, 2011, 11:45:18 pm »
The golden Orb – big buggers. I found a big spider in my screen house a while ago and thought I’d ID it before taking it on. Turns out it was a golden Orb and fairly common up here (yeah – like I’m hangin out in the woods checking out spiders to find out). Anyway it wasn’t poisonous so I shifted t myself (with the help of a rolled up newspaper and a handy sized piece log in case it wanted a wrestling match.

I was ok with that. However during my research I discovered that we have Black Widows living in New Hampshire. How come no fucker ever told me about that. I knew New Hampshire had wolves, coyotes and bears but I live in the city and they don’t bother me. Poisinous spiders – black widows at that. Get the fuck out. I’m not happy with that knowledge. I was far better off living in ignorance.
I live in NE too and black widows here don't bother me, as no one I know has ever seen one, plus they are easy to tell apart from other spiders.

The ones that bother me are the brown recluse spiders. They're just nondescript brown ugly bastards that are poisonous. I've got brown spiders all over my place, and I'm leery of those because I'm not sure if they're harmless or not (and 99.9% probably are the latter).
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline deadlybuzz

• Vuvuzela queen
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2011, 12:57:23 am »
Nowhere is safe from these pesky creatures.

Ahh, pressing refresh and waiting for news... just like the bad old days.

Liverpool porn, this.

anyone who's negative can fuck off

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2011, 01:52:28 am »
I haven't seen a spider in months, I'm dreading it!!

The last one i saw was in my room, I was going to sleep and needed a piss, as i got up and put the light on, i saw a massive, massive fuckin' spider Right next to the wall were my head was. ugh!

In australia they are fuckin' massive.
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline Red Cez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stop Fucking Moaning!!!!
« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2011, 02:00:23 am »
Nowhere is safe from these pesky creatures.

and now I'll never poop again.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Oscar Wilde