Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 255917 times)

Online jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
Re: Mingebags
« Reply #2280 on: October 2, 2022, 08:09:24 pm »
A lad I know told me a good one from his work recently.

His work has a referral scheme - if you refer somebody for a vacancy and they get the job, the person making the referral gets a £500 bonus. The scheme has the obvious caveat that managers can't refer people for vacancies in their own team.

One of the managers was gaming the system by asking colleagues in his team to refer applicants that the manager knew. This was on the proviso that each colleague got to keep £100 and they would send £400 to the manager when the applicant got the job. The manager was involved in the selection process so it was a clear conflict of interest.

The manager would act like a proper loan shark when it came to recovering the referral fee, constantly casing the poor sods that he had forced to make the referrals.

The £500 bonus was subject to tax & NI. When one of the colleagues explained to the manager that she had actually received less than £400 after tax from the company herself, the manager stood his ground and continued to demand the full £400 from her. Proper shithouse.

The manager is now facing a HR investigation over all of this...

Fucking hell. Hope they're dealt a harsh lesson.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2281 on: October 2, 2022, 08:34:59 pm »
Money really has a stranglehold on some people. They even forget who they are.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2282 on: October 2, 2022, 08:40:16 pm »
Yeah he’s not a mingebag, just a fraudster
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2283 on: October 2, 2022, 08:40:31 pm »
A lad I know told me a good one from his work recently.

His work has a referral scheme - if you refer somebody for a vacancy and they get the job, the person making the referral gets a £500 bonus. The scheme has the obvious caveat that managers can't refer people for vacancies in their own team.

One of the managers was gaming the system by asking colleagues in his team to refer applicants that the manager knew. This was on the proviso that each colleague got to keep £100 and they would send £400 to the manager when the applicant got the job. The manager was involved in the selection process so it was a clear conflict of interest.

The manager would act like a proper loan shark when it came to recovering the referral fee, constantly casing the poor sods that he had forced to make the referrals.

The £500 bonus was subject to tax & NI. When one of the colleagues explained to the manager that she had actually received less than £400 after tax from the company herself, the manager stood his ground and continued to demand the full £400 from her. Proper shithouse.

The manager is now facing a HR investigation over all of this...

That's douchebaggery, not mingebaggery...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2284 on: October 2, 2022, 09:42:56 pm »
Going to get himself sacked over low level fraud to make what is surely less than a month’s wages in referrals.

Our business does the same but allows hiring managers to refer for their own teams. Not done it myself but I did refer for a job in the data analysts team. As far as I’m aware everyone treats it properly and no one takes the piss.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #2285 on: October 2, 2022, 09:43:32 pm »
That's douchebaggery, not mingebaggery...

Oh I agree, that one goes a step further.

Witnessed plenty of mingebag tendencies from people I've worked with over the years. I used to work as a labourer during summers between uni years. One of the foremen only had one car between him and his wife. He'd been getting a lift in most days from one of the other foremen for 15+ years. This fella had never offered the driver any petrol money in all that time or even bought him a crate of ale to say thanks etc.

Whenever he got challenged on this by the other lads, his justification would always be "Well the driver had to pass my house anyway to get to work" - no appreciation of the fact that this arrangement had largely spared him the expense of running his own car for years. Bad mingebag. The driver was too nice for his own good.   

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2286 on: October 2, 2022, 09:53:38 pm »
Speaking of automobile-based mingebaggery, a lad on my team at work has to get up at 05:30 every morning to take his non-English speaking mother in law to work. This is because his father in law crashed and wrote their shared car off last year. His work arranged for transport for him and he got paid out for the car and has been sitting on the money because it’s such a saving to not have to run a car.

I’d be embarrassed and I told the lad he’s being walked over by enabling this. He needs to say no more taxi service every morning an evening. He’s a right grumpy fucker sometimes in work and it’s likely due to having his own family of 4 kids who he’s doing everything for, getting up stupidly early to take his mother in law to work and then having to shoot to get her after work too.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #2287 on: October 3, 2022, 09:11:19 am »
Thanks for the replies everyone and well wishes

You’re all completely right. It’s taken a long time to admit to myself the guy isn’t really my friend.

I looked through our text conversation history today and it’s right there in black and white. Nothing about me, how I am etc

All him. Take take take. I’ve been pretty stupid about it really

Thanks again everyone, needed to vent about him and this is the only place I feel I could do it. I didn’t really know what thread to put it in but I think I got it spot on

Nothing stupid about it mate, you come across as a really sound lad who's just been looking out for someone, and they've sadly took advantage of your good nature.
Similar thing happened with a mate of mine, I just eventually learned to say no.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2288 on: October 3, 2022, 11:42:42 am »
Going to get himself sacked over low level fraud to make what is surely less than a month’s wages in referrals.

Our business does the same but allows hiring managers to refer for their own teams. Not done it myself but I did refer for a job in the data analysts team. As far as I’m aware everyone treats it properly and no one takes the piss.

Where I used to work they had to bring in a cap for referrals because my mate had got himself about £6k in one year (ours was £500 a pop too). Nothing dodgy about it though.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2289 on: October 3, 2022, 12:05:21 pm »
Divocks mate has an element of mingebaggery as he has got quite greedy and that is going to take him down
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #2290 on: December 21, 2022, 04:27:57 am »

Brother-in-law update.

He's coming out to see us in Australia in a couple of months, so my wife asked him to send her a list of any toiletries that he needed and she'd pick them up, to save him having to pack and carry them.

Anyway, this was the list that he sent back:

• Face cleanser
  • Glycolic acid/micellular water
  • Cotton pads
  • Day cream with SPF
  • Night cream
  • Eczema cream (big one)
  • Caffeine eye cream
  • Toothpaste
  • Mouthwash
  • Lip balm
  • Suncreen factor 30
  • Spray deodorant
  • Bodywash
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Matt clay hair gel

He also threw in:

• Nutrition shake (breakfast)
  • Creatine monohydrate
  • Chewable multivit

Now, my tolerance for this fella is below the floor so perhaps I'm overreacting here, but I took one look at that and thought; "Cheeky bastard". Frankly, I had to go and sit down when I got to 'Caffeine eye cream'.

If someone asked me if I needed toiletries picking up I'd expect a can of Sure for Men and a Dove bodywash. To start sending lists including your extensive skincare and nutrition routines is a bit fucking much.

Am I overreacting based on past indiscretions here?

Either way I know my wife is gonna go and get all of this stuff anyway...
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Online Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #2291 on: December 21, 2022, 04:31:20 am »
Just ask him for his credit card details and see how the list shrinks a bit.

Indeed.

As per a previous example with him ahead of a family meal out:

Him: "So, are you guys paying?"
Us: "Yes, this one is on us"
Him: "Excellent, I'll get the king prawns then!"
Us: "So, what were you getting otherwise?"
Him: "Chips"
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2292 on: December 21, 2022, 08:28:28 am »

Depending on where you shop, that'll be the guts of $100-$200. Would it have cost that much to pay for the extra baggage at the airport if he already has all that shite? How long is he staying for? I'd be tempted to ask if he wants any food bought for the house just to see what he comes up with.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2293 on: December 21, 2022, 08:31:49 am »
He really can't pick up his own lip balm and put it in his suitcase? Mingebag confirmed, tell your wife to either tell him to fuck off sending a list that big or to get him to reimburse everything she buys.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2294 on: December 21, 2022, 10:41:42 am »
Tell him money first or he isnt getting any of it

Sorry but he isnt just a mingebag, he is a selfish lazy prick
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2295 on: December 21, 2022, 11:47:35 am »
That’s taking the piss. Most of that he could bring with him - they’re also doing away with the liquid limit soon - and what he couldn’t is expensive premium stuff that is not what I’d class as normal toiletries; he should be purchasing that himself upon landing.

I’d never dream of asking for anything beyond making sure there was shower gel, shampoo and toothpaste.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2296 on: December 21, 2022, 12:43:00 pm »
Brother-in-law update.

He's coming out to see us in Australia in a couple of months, so my wife asked him to send her a list of any toiletries that he needed and she'd pick them up, to save him having to pack and carry them.

• Face cleanser
  • Cotton pads
  • Day cream with SPF
  • Night cream
  • Eczema cream (big one)
  • Caffeine eye cream
  • Toothpaste
  • Mouthwash
  • Lip balm
  • Suncreen factor 30
  • Spray deodorant
  • Bodywash
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Matt clay hair gel

He also threw in:

• Creatine monohydrate
  • Chewable multivit

Now, my tolerance for this fella is below the floor so perhaps I'm overreacting here, but I took one look at that and thought; "Cheeky bastard". Frankly, I had to go and sit down when I got to 'Caffeine eye cream'.

If someone asked me if I needed toiletries picking up I'd expect a can of Sure for Men and a Dove bodywash. To start sending lists including your extensive skincare and nutrition routines is a bit fucking much.

What is he, a fucking male model?

Tell him to send the dosh or  get to fuck, the cheeky twat
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2297 on: December 21, 2022, 12:47:01 pm »
Tremendous mingebaggery

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2298 on: December 21, 2022, 12:53:15 pm »
All that grooming and routine and he’s risking factor 30 in the harsh Aussie sun. Madman! He’ll be wrinkled to fuck by the time he gets home.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2299 on: December 21, 2022, 01:01:39 pm »
All that grooming and routine and he’s risking factor 30 in the harsh Aussie sun. Madman! He’ll be wrinkled to fuck by the time he gets home.

Singebag, as it were...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2300 on: December 21, 2022, 01:05:06 pm »

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #2301 on: December 21, 2022, 01:31:45 pm »
That is incredible!

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2302 on: December 21, 2022, 01:33:08 pm »
That is incredible!

It was a decent pun but I wouldn’t go that far.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2303 on: December 21, 2022, 01:39:30 pm »
Brother-in-law update.

• Face cleanser
  • Cotton pads
  • Day cream with SPF
  • Night cream
  • Eczema cream (big one)
  • Caffeine eye cream
  • Toothpaste
  • Mouthwash
  • Lip balm
  • Suncreen factor 30
  • Spray deodorant
  • Bodywash
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Matt clay hair gel

He also threw in:

• Creatine monohydrate
  • Chewable multivit

Haha superb mingebagging.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2304 on: December 21, 2022, 02:40:13 pm »
I don't get why he can't bring his own toiletries. He's got hold luggage for a flight like that surely?

The only thing I might have asked for is sunscreen that is good for Australia, because I wouldn't trust the stuff you get in the UK to be good enough. But even then I'd like just buy it once there.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #2305 on: December 21, 2022, 02:47:11 pm »
Brother-in-law update.

• Face cleanser
  • Cotton pads
  • Day cream with SPF
  • Night cream
  • Eczema cream (big one)
  • Caffeine eye cream
  • Toothpaste
  • Mouthwash
  • Lip balm
  • Suncreen factor 30
  • Spray deodorant
  • Bodywash
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Matt clay hair gel

He also threw in:

• Creatine monohydrate
  • Chewable multivit

:no :no - he's taking advantage but maybe his sister always treats him with kid gloves so to him it's normal to ask

you need to have a word with her about him but methinks she'll mollycoddle him till the day he dies

he's a twat deffo though  :wave
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #2306 on: December 21, 2022, 03:01:20 pm »
I don't get why he can't bring his own toiletries. He's got hold luggage for a flight like that surely?

The only thing I might have asked for is sunscreen that is good for Australia, because I wouldn't trust the stuff you get in the UK to be good enough. But even then I'd like just buy it once there.

Probably didn't want to pay for another large suitcase... he did ask for a big eczema cream after all.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #2307 on: December 21, 2022, 03:25:59 pm »
Brother-in-law update.

• Face cleanser
  • Cotton pads
  • Day cream with SPF
  • Night cream
  • Eczema cream (big one)
  • Caffeine eye cream
  • Toothpaste
  • Mouthwash
  • Lip balm
  • Suncreen factor 30
  • Spray deodorant
  • Bodywash
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Matt clay hair gel

He also threw in:

• Creatine monohydrate
  • Chewable multivit

You are deffo not over reacting. Asking for a toothbrush and some basic essentials is okay.....but his is the list of a massive weapon anyway. Just that as a shopping list without the travel is enough for me to know that we wouldn`t get on
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2308 on: December 21, 2022, 03:56:26 pm »
Probably didn't want to pay for another large suitcase... he did ask for a big eczema cream after all.
Grobbelrevell, is this your brother-in-law?

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2309 on: December 21, 2022, 11:05:05 pm »
:no :no - he's taking advantage but maybe his sister always treats him with kid gloves so to him it's normal to ask

you need to have a word with her about him but methinks she'll mollycoddle him till the day he dies
that was my reaction.  sounds like his family are in the habit of spoiling him to death and he's in the habit of being just fine with it.

I'd price the list locally, and tell him how much he owes you before he gets on a plane.  if he doesn't agree to pay for it, tell him Oh shit, never got round to it, sorry!

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2310 on: December 21, 2022, 11:27:29 pm »
Not sure if this is mingebaggery or just fucking cheeky behaviour.

A few years ago my arl fella worked in a factory with this right weirdo. The fella literally worked every single overtime hour available to him (we’re talking 5-6 hrs a day on top of his normal shift, plus all day Saturday and Sunday). Me Dad reckoned he was earning more than the fucking MD and he never went on holiday, never went the pub with the lads etc.

Anyway, one bleak early February day, the fellas mam passed away, which was all very sad. On the bright side, the employer had a really good bereavement scheme in place, and so he was called into the office and told that as it was a parent that had died, he was entitled to two weeks bereavement leave on full pay, and they hoped that would help to give him a bit of time to grieve, and to arrange the funeral etc.

Cheeky bastard apparently said “that’s sound, funerals all sorted anyway, so can I book the last week in June and the first week in July please?”

True story.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #2311 on: December 22, 2022, 10:33:05 am »
Not sure if this is mingebaggery or just fucking cheeky behaviour.

A few years ago my arl fella worked in a factory with this right weirdo. The fella literally worked every single overtime hour available to him (we’re talking 5-6 hrs a day on top of his normal shift, plus all day Saturday and Sunday). Me Dad reckoned he was earning more than the fucking MD and he never went on holiday, never went the pub with the lads etc.

Anyway, one bleak early February day, the fellas mam passed away, which was all very sad. On the bright side, the employer had a really good bereavement scheme in place, and so he was called into the office and told that as it was a parent that had died, he was entitled to two weeks bereavement leave on full pay, and they hoped that would help to give him a bit of time to grieve, and to arrange the funeral etc.

Cheeky bastard apparently said “that’s sound, funerals all sorted anyway, so can I book the last week in June and the first week in July please?”

True story.

At least he didn’t try and go for the ‘selling outstanding holiday entitlement’ option.

Or is that still to come? ;D

More twattish than mingebag is my considered opinion.

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2312 on: December 22, 2022, 04:07:45 pm »
Brother-in-law update.

• Face cleanser
  • Cotton pads
  • Day cream with SPF
  • Night cream
  • Eczema cream (big one)
  • Caffeine eye cream
  • Toothpaste
  • Mouthwash
  • Lip balm
  • Suncreen factor 30
  • Spray deodorant
  • Bodywash
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Matt clay hair gel

He also threw in:

• Creatine monohydrate
  • Chewable multivit

He's a cheeky c*nt. Possibly quite vain, too, by the sounds of it. :no
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2313 on: December 22, 2022, 04:13:31 pm »
He's a cheeky c*nt. Possibly quite vain, too, by the sounds of it. :no

He probably thinks this thread is about him.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2314 on: December 22, 2022, 04:20:01 pm »
What is he, a fucking male model?

Tell him to send the dosh or  get to fuck, the cheeky twat

Doesn't sound like a male model. Sounds like a bellend.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2315 on: December 22, 2022, 04:23:04 pm »
Doesn't sound like a male model. Sounds like a bellend.

He could be both. Just because we’re beautiful and not bellends, doesn’t mean everyone else is.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2316 on: December 22, 2022, 10:43:26 pm »
He probably thinks this thread is about him.

Did he ask for an apricot scarf as well?

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #2317 on: December 22, 2022, 11:00:55 pm »
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2318 on: December 23, 2022, 01:50:59 pm »
A mingebag or a prudent individual?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-64063387

Mind you a bit unfair that she charges her sons more than the daughters.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2319 on: December 23, 2022, 01:56:28 pm »
A mingebag or a prudent individual?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-64063387

Mind you a bit unfair that she charges her sons more than the daughters.
I think it's crap.  levying a "charge" - what bullshit.

is she hard up?  doesn't seem like it. if the cost is a burden, why not just ask people to bring some stuff themselves like a pot-luck type of thing?  or - just ask them to bung her a few quid if they can to help out.

what's next - she makes her grandkids pay for each biscuit they eat when they come over?  she could print a menu and post it online for them.

Merry Christmas you mingebag cow.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 02:02:57 pm by SamLad »